An angelic gift (k/da X Male...

By FunkyGuy11

(*ON HOLD*) Y/n L/n is a young college student who carries on his back a family curse... Or blessing, The yo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Job 38:16
Chapter 2: Corinthians 5:17
Chapter 3: Isaiah 6:2
Chapter 4: Matthew 7:2
Chapter 5: Jeremiah 22:3
Chapter 6: John: 3:18
Chapter 7: Fever...
Chapter 8: Romans 12:9
Chapter 9: John 8:24
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: John 15:18
Chapter 14: Proverbs 10:1
Chapter 15: Psalm 34:18
Chapter 16: Corinthians 13:4
Chapter 17: Peter 1:10
Chapter 18: Psalm 7:11
Chapter 19: "you Don't Deserve What you Have"
Chapter 20: "If Loose It All"
Chapter 21: "have I Broke My Glass Balloon?"
Chapter 22: "wedding Day"
Chapter 23: "I Will Give It All! "
Chapter 24: "what Do You Mean Unreachable?!"
Chapter 25: The Price Of Pushing Limits
Chapter 26: Deep Regrets
Chapter 27: You Just Might See A Ghost Tonight
Chapter 28: Hidden From The Media
Chapter 30: Proverbs 15:1
Chapter 31: Livin' On A Prayer
Chapter 32: A New Dawn
Chapter 33: John 8:44
Chapter 34: Hebrews 10:26
Chapter 35: John 4:15
Chapter 36: Song of Songs 6:4

Chapter 29: Foreign Visitors

3.5K 87 28
By FunkyGuy11

Akali's PoV:

I took a deep breath as I sat in my bed... I didn't sleep a wink last night and I look like shit, I'll have to wear make up so evelynn or kai'sa don't scold me again for not sleeping.

But it's just to hard to, I keep having the nightmare about y/n slowly drifting away and leaving us without saying a word... It really really harms me...

We've been a couple for a while now... I think almost two years... He skipped his college graduation since we couldn't attend...

I stood up an walked to my desk where I kept my make up... Jeez I need to fix my sleeping schedule...

Y/n's PoV

I still don't know what time of the day is exactly but I'm still with Aurelion Sol...

AS: allow me to... Gift you something.

Y/n: oh? You don't need to really! I appreciate just being in you presence!

AS: Give me that cane you have.

I made my cane appear from thin air, funny enough everytime it appears ait puffes with light and feathers... I handed it to him as he took a glare...

AS: I'll tell you a story while I'm doing a simple modification to your cane.

His "hands" began to shine in purple as he touched the cane...

AS: When Lucifer had the fight against his father he made 3 big mistakes. Number 1: he fought without a cursed weapon, number 2: he forgot the gap between an angel and a divine presence you could call it "he got cocky" and number 3: he didn't pay attention to his surroundings.

The cane began to currupt making it have a shining purple light on the end of the cane and so did it where I would normally place my hand...

AS: Again I'll tell you, there's no way you will even get close to killing him. Not in an eternity with all the effort. There's simply no way. Here have this.

He gave me back the cane... As I grabbed it I noticed it was far lighter than before.

AS: "Now I just made it a cane-blade. It's cursed so you can actually harm him, the tip is sharp for more discreet attacks and if you pull the top you'll see the actual blade. Also mortal techniques won't work on him, I've seen your fight with that king and belive me it won't work. He knows every single technique that is know and will be known to mankind."

As I pulled out the blade in front of me I noticed the star pattern with purple details in all the blade...

AS:"It is of my knowledge you have to go back to your realm, before you go... Like lucifer you will not win... But you'll be welcomed with open arms y/n l/n.... Or should I better say Y/n Morningstar. Since that's lucifer's last name and you have to carry it for as long as you stay in his spot."

I thanked him and walked out... But this time the corridor was just a bright light, and as I walked in...

I snapped back to reality, I was floating on a cloud... I noticed I wasn't in heaven since its a realm and not a place. I descended with delicacy since something forces me not to make any rough movement...

I landed back in the balcony, ugh I have purple glitter on my shoulders, lemme get that off?

As I got it off I noticed something was off... I don't know what's happening but I don't feel like it's something good.

I walked inside of the penthouse noticing a heavy aura and someone dressed in a fine white suit with a white hat....

Ahri: oh there you are y/n! Glen has been waiting for you!

I saw "Glen" and inmediatly recognized that sinister grin... It was HIM

I inmediatly kneeled down in fear I still don't know why but it still panics me to be around him... I could feel their stares...

Y/n: M-My lord! To what do I-I owe the P-pleasure of having you here!

GOD: bow down y/n. I'm here to remind you what is your spot.

I did as told, I bowed in front of him. I felt a sudden pain on my head as In a quick movement my head got slammed on the floor.... He kicked me... I heard the girls gasp and from the floor I noticed evelynn's heels aproched.

Y/n: Girls please don't interfere!

He slammed his shoe again on my head... Strong enough to make me begin bleeding from my forehead...

God: Do I have to remind you WHO is the important one here?! You don't leave someone like me WAITING.

He kicked me hard on the shoulder... I feel so humiliated and all the anger I'm feeling doesn't help it.

Y/n: L-lord forgive me-

He kicked me again but this time on the side of my head making me turn my head...

God: Did I order you to speak?!

I remained quiet as he continued kicking me for some minutes...

God: That should be enough to remind you how much of a scum you are. Next time I will speak to you I expect you not to keep me waiting.

He walked out of the apartment... My eyes got watery as I began tearing down will still being bowed down... It was this or dying... My face was covered in blood and tears... The wounds weren't that deep but it still kept bleeding.

Akali rushed in to help me to stand up, but when I wanted to walk to the bathroom for some medical supplies I collapsed on the floor.... He drains energy when hitting... Good to know I guess.

Ahri: WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS?!

Evelynn: next time I see him he'll be nothing....

Y/n: You Can't do anything to him... And neither can I...

Kai'sa: he mentioned putting you in place... Y/n do you know that man?

I remained quiet.... Akali who had gone for the medical supplies had now arrived....

Evelynn: y/n ANSWER US PLEASE!

Y/n: he's the almighty! He's... He's the so called "God"...

A silence rushed all the way through the penthouse... Even akali stopped rubbing the alcohol pad on the split skin...

Ahri: WHAT?!

Kai'sa: why was he here?!

Y/n: to put me in place... He said it I'm nothing but scum...

Akali hugged me and pulled my head up to her shoulder... I can't feel after all... My body can cry but I don't feel sad....

Akali: you're not scum y/n...

Y/n: maybe you're right... Maybe your not...

I took a deep breath as my wounds finally healed.

Y/n: so anything planned for today or do I just head back to the room of either of you?

Akali blushed and so did kai'sa, but ahri just looked the other way and so did evelynn.

Akali: Where having some friends over...

Y/n: Aphelios and his friends? Oh cool I'll get out of here before they arrive

Akali: No.. It's not them, it's my band... True damage? Do you know them?

Y/n: just by words actually, do you want me to go or?

Ahri: Do whatever you want.

She walked off very pissed.... Something is clearly up... Maybe she hates the fact to see me accept the beating like it was nothing or the fact that I no longer smile that often... Or well I haven smiled for as long as I came back.

Kai'sa: I.... I have to go too, I have to get myself dolled up...

She also walked away.... Soon akali left too, I'm all alone with evelynn... Where looking at each other directly at our eyes...

Evelynn: You're not the same.... Tell me "y/n" where is the original y/n?

Y/n: I don't understand what you mean by that, I'm still the same y/n you met.

Evelynn: just the fact that the vibe around you is different than it was y/n wouldn't act impulsive... Not even with kayn.

Y/n: I.... I guess somethings changed when I ascended but it wasn't something I wanted, it was this or dying.... If you where on my spot... What would you had chosen? To shades of the same fate...

Evelynn: I would had rather died than be humiliated for the rest of existence.

Y/n: alright you made it very clear.

I stood up and glared at her.

Y/n: it seems that not only you four aren't happy with me anymore... So be it ms evelynn.

I extended my hand towards her. She looked at my hand.

Y/n: It would be a lie if I denied that not only I kept living because of you four but you've made up your feelings towards me. I quit and perhaps you'll never see me again. Have a good evening.

Her eyes where wide open showing confusion. I just decided to walk out of the penthouse.

Third person PoV:

As y/n left the keys on the reception telling the receptionist that he was no longer going to live up there with them.... Evelynn fell on her knees... Confusion.... Anger... Yes anger that's what she was feeling...

Anger of not being able to make uo her words, she had ruined a relationship with the wrong elections of words... But not only her relationship... Their relationship...

Ahri walked out of her room for a glass of water and once she saw evelynn almost returning into her full demon form, she began being worried.

Ahri: Hey eve! What's wrong why are you like this?!

Evelynn: He left.... He left.....

Ahri: Who left girl!? What's going on why are you like this!?

Evelynn: If he can't be mine... Then he will be no one's.... Y/n....

Evelynn fully returned to her demonic form, scaring the shit out of ahri... Her claws shined in purple and her tails looked like pretty scary as well...

Kai'sa rushed out of her room when she heard ahri scream... "God fucking damn it" though kai'sa as she tried to inmovilize evelynn.

Evelynn: HE'S MINE AND MINE ONLY. HE CAN'T LEAVE... IF HE DOES I'LL HUNT HIM DOWN... YES THAT IS WHAT I'M DOING TONIGHT.

kai'sa: AHRI WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!

Ahri was left in shock as Evelynn's words where said from the very same death...

Ahri: I-I don't know! I came out of my room and she was already turning into that!

Akali came out of her room with an annoyed expression.

Akali: what's up with all the fuzz? Can you be quiet? Oh where's y/n by the way-

She was interrupted by evelynn who dashed towards her aiming towards her throat, in a split second akali managed to dodge.

Y/n walked through the city now he had less than nothing, no family... No girls... And specifically no place to live in, "maybe evelynn didn't mean to make words so harmful" thought the young man as he glared towards something that caught his attention....

An ice-cream store... He used to come here as a young teenager with Kayle...

He letted out a deep sight as someone tapped his shoulder... A short girl with blue and pink hair...

???: Excuse me Sr do you know how we can get here?

Her English sounded broken and with an accent....

???: we got... Como se decia esta palabra? (how did you say that word....) Lost! When we tried to get to my amiga's house!

Somehow y/n understood the foreign language that the girl spoke without an issue.

Y/n: Claro que si conozco, son 4 block derecho y despues otros 5 a la derecha. (of course I know, it's 4 blocks straight and the you turn right for another 5 blocks)

The girls eyes lighted up in joy, but she wasn't alone. None that y/n even care at all actually....

Then it happened....

'BOOOOOOOM'

'SKREEEEEEE'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 8.6K 92
In a world of super powered individuals, Y/N stands out amongst his peers. His selfless nature had earned him a lot but one day it earns him a little...
133K 4.8K 34
(Y/N),being born from a poor family was looking for a job to help her and her family's daily needs. She then found a place where they needed an assis...
147K 3.8K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
345K 13.3K 39
This is a reversed Harem! However, there will be only one ending for the character I end up choosing Y/n to be with! Y/n L/n is an ordinary girl who...