Black Lagoon:Cold Black Heart...

By Victor_TheRiper

The city of Roanapur, a place where is nothing but money, power, gang violence, corruption, and a criminal's... More

-PROLOGUE-
Chp.1 Invasion Attack
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.5
Chp.6 The "Cargo"
Chp.7 The Terminator Maid: Roberta Pt.1
Chp.8 The Terminator Maid: Roberta Pt.2
Chp.9
Chp.10
Chp.11 Church Shootout
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20 The Aftermath
Final Chapter

Chp.4

4.6K 120 31
By Victor_TheRiper

-AUTHOR POV-

-4 DAYS LATER-

Days later ever since (YN) has came back to join Black Lagoon in return...so far things are going good doing their jobs...and yet some things aren't looking to well as well between Revy and (YN)...they still give dead eyes to each other and ignoring each other...Dutch tried his best to help them out, but is too busy with stuffs, so he asks Rock to try and get them along during jobs...so Rock ends up bringing both Revy and (YN) with him to some jobs Dutch got for them both...Rock and then drives off with Benny's car down to the streets of Roanapur and head over to a strip club, Rowan's Jackpot Pigeon Place and meet up with the owner of the club, Rowan...

Rowan: *laughs* Welcome, my sweet Rebecca, and good to see you too (YN), it's been a while, seen you gain more muscles.

(YN): ...

Revy: ...

Rowan: And Rev, here I thought you'd given up on me, so you finally decided to shake that fine ass of yours.

Revy: Oh fuck off will ya Rowan?! The only reason I came if cause of my job. So don't start with that. I'm. It here to tie up and tied up with people!

Rowan: Well you haven't changed a bit.

(YN): Tell me about it.

Revy: Piss off!

(YN): Tch, whatever.

Rowan: Well anyways, what brings you today??

Rock: O-Oh! Regarding the goods you ordered-

(YN) snatched the paper off from Rock's hand walks over to Rowan...

(YN): You ordered booze for this place, right? Well says here you got 1,500 bottles for you. There in warehouse 5 on the Harvard.

Rowan takes the check...

Rowan: Ah, now this is what I'm taking about...What?! Well damn Tax has sure gotten up these days, and kills me. How can a brother suppose to make a dime? Shiiii, oh yeah...what's up with that friend of yours that has never seen a pair of titties before.

Revy: Oh him? He's the rookie in our place.

(YN): He's gotten no place to go, so we decided to take care of him.

Rowan: Hmm, looks like you're in a rough ride brother, you ever need anything, don't be shy.

Rock: Right..

(YN): Well, that's all we came here for.

Revy: Later Rowan, don't forget about the money.

Later on, they then drove to Balalaika's place, and to arrive at her office and to find her doing some editing on some....
.
.
Ahem....P(0)rn clips...AHEM!!! Yeah, that's what she is doing...and can hear a female moaning loudly on the video...and Balalaika not liking the job...

Balalaika: Ugh...so the shipment is going to be late, is it? You could have told me over the phone instead come over here.

Revy: Hey, I hear you, tell that to Dutch.

Balalaika: Makes no difference. I've gotta finish 15 of these today, so I won't be getting out sooner or later....

Yet the female on the clip started to moan and moan from the sex she is getting...

(YN): Wouldn't been easier if you would have somebody else do it??

Balalaika: *sighs* I should of thought of that. I'm seriously losing my mind here...and I have a meeting tonight too. Some idiot sign up for some drugs without permission again...what a pain in the balls...

The female began to scream and moan louder and louder, which got Revy and (YN) really surprised and concern...

Revy: Hold on, is she taking it up the ass?!

Balalaika: Sure is...

(YN) looks at his bottle of drink he has in his hand, and comparing to the object the female is taking it in her...

(YN): Well she won't be able to walk right after that...

Balalaika: Tell me about it...

And Rock well...not even comfortable to hear all that...

Balalaika: Oh, if you guys hear anything about that, I appreciated if you let me know. I'll thank you properly.

Revy: Yeah, we'll be back soon and let you know if anything.

(YN): Good luck with the rest.

Balalaika: Somebody shoot me.

Later, Rock, Revy and (YN) then head over to the final job, and that is to head over to a church...a Rip-Off church and pick up some firearms...
.
.
It was sunset already, and they arrive as Revy then walks up to the front entrance of the church...and knocks...

Revy: Hey old bitch, open up! It's Rebecca from the Lagoon company. Open it up you old skank!

She kept on oncoming the door several times...and no reply...(YN) walks up to the door, turns around, and to then kick the door open with a rough back kick...

(YN): Why even bother knocking still if we can just barge in and not waste time.

Revy: Tch, dick.

(YN): Hmph.

He enters the church...yet no one is in the church...

(YN): Well shit, it's empty.

???: Well Well, if it ain't the loud ass bitch Revy...and good looking (YN).

Suddenly, a nun appears, and yet happens to be not just an ordinary nun, she's a fake one, knowing it's a rip off church of course...this nun is known to be Edith Blackwater, or Eda in short...

Eda: My, what a surprise to see you (YN), it's been a while.

(YN): Yea, it has. Hey listen-

Revy: Look Eda we got no time to fucking waste, we came here to pick up some cargo!

Eda: Jeez Two hands can you be quiet for just one damn minute. Besides I cannot let you in through the chapel, not on your kind of course. Over here, follow me.

Revy, (YN) and Rock then follows Eda and leading her to the head nun, sister Yolanda...

Yolanda: Oh my, this is a certainly surprise. Never would have imagine to see (YN) again here, it's so nice to see you again son.

(YN): Nice to see you too sister.

Yolanda: I see you still hold onto the golden M1911's I've given you as a gift.

(YN): Heh, never going to replace these babies with nothing.

Yolanda: Good to hear, and also I'm surprise Dutchie Boy would send you and these two on errands.

Revy: Thats none of your business. Now why don't you just give us the goods, sister.

Yolanda: Mmmm yes...New items from Eastern Europe arriving by way of Cambodia. All but one item. Unfortunately we are still waiting from receive the ARWEN 37 grenade launcher you ordered.

Revy: ...Don't kid around, sister.  The reason we ordered everything through you sister, is Eva sue we need those weapons for our next job.

Yolanda: We'll quite frankly we do have the item. It's just that a different customer was saying they needed it immediately. I'm sure you can see my dilemma here...however, Lagoon is a good customer, so I don't mind handing it over to you despite the inconvenience, but I'd like a better deal for us or a discount on your services.

Revy: ...don't fuck with us sister, why don't you do the smart thing and play one by the book , so everyone could be happy. *reaches for her gun* You wouldn't wanna count your money with your feet, would ya?

(YN) Mind: Damn it Rev...not this again.

Yolanda: I wouldn't make ideal threats if I were you, Rebecca. If you insist, why don't you bring Dutchie boy around.

Revy: Nrgh!!

Revy stood a up, point her gun at Yolanda, but Edith quickly pulls hers and aims it at Rev...they stood still, aiming at each other...

Yolanda: That's all I have to say...nothing before...nothing after.

Revy: Step off Eda, you slick licking bitch.

Eda: Let's see how much you talk...with a hole in your head.

Then...Rock takes a sip of the tea Yolanda made...

Rock: Wow, this is really good tea sister...Uhm...

Yolanda: It's sister Yolanda young man.

Rock: Right, you know it's been a while since I drank some tea from a tea bag. Is this W&M, or perhaps this is Fortum and Mason?

Yolanda: My My, you're very knowledgeable are you? You're right, this is W&M, nothing nicer than a good cup of tea.

Rock: Yeah, takes a company with that kind of history and dedication to deliver something without fail.

Revy: Rock will you shut the fuck up?!

Then, (YN) takes his tea and takes a sip....

(YN): Well I'll be fucking damn...this tea is good. You know sis....makes sense why you take long to get our weapons.

Yolanda: *chuckles* Is that a problem, (YN)?

(YN): No, not really...and I understand, so I can't argue with that, ain't that right, Revy?

Revy: Nrgh !

Rock: Yea, and it's true to say that any company, even if the products are differ, am I right?

Yolanda: ...Mm, I don't quite see it, why is it that you're getting at, young man? What's your point? Are you trying to imply to inform legal firearms? I'm afraid we won't have any negotiation if you get too hasty.

Rock: I'm talking about the drugs...that's what I'm talking about, sister.

Revy: ...

(YN): You know...My buddy here does have a point, you see sister, drugs are lately being distributed outside the agreed upon routes. Did you know that? Hotel Moscow and the mafia has made every effort in this city to find the source.

Rock: That's right, they looked everywhere to think off, but the culprit still hasn't been found, and that's because there's a blind spot, where someone shouldn't be looking. For instance, those who can freely cross the borders are the auspices of the church, or NGO members who didn't even know they're being used as mutes...it strikes me that these people are being overlook...

(YN): And just to let you know sis, it's just a hypothesis. Also...we could talk about weapon shipment, the amount of it leaving this place. They don't seem to add up, if you know what I mean.

Rock: Oh, and one last thing...the Lagoon company is on friendly terms with the Hotel Moscow...

(YN): But I wouldn't say we work together like that.

Yolanda: Hmmm. Hehehe, I see your point by the two of you, if you improving timing, then you'll take shape. Eda?

Eda: Yes sister?

Eda: he's a bit rough, but he passes. Add the ARWEN to the list.

Eda: Okay.

Yolanda: Dutchie boy has a good eye, I can't imagine where he find you.

(YN) gives Rock some pats behind his back...

(YN): What can I say sister, Rookie here is improving himself and making the lagoon company proud,and knows how to do his actual job right...ain't that right, Revy?

Revy gives (YN) a bothered, and yet aggrieved look on her face...as she and Eda put their guns away and Revy looking away, and Eda opening the door for them....

Yolanda: The mass has already started, so we'll meet and talk about this some other time. Young man...I hope we get to see each other again.

Rock: Heh, I do too sister. Well, nice meeting you.

(YN): Later sis.

(YN) and Rock leave the room...as Revy about to leave as well...and before she does, she sticks a middle finger at Edith...

Revy: You got lucky this time.

Eda: Oh go to hell, bitch.

Yolanda: Oh Revy darling...if I were you, you should be behave and act more like that young man, you should take notes from him, waving that gun of yours ain't only going to make things right you know...even (YN) knows it to, if you know what I mean *chuckling*

Revy: ...Fuck off Yolanda.

And so she leaves the room...

-LATER-

Later that day, back at Roanapur streets, Revy was sitting down at the table...and Rock appearing with a bowl of soup with him and sits down with her...

Rock: You sure you don't wanna eat.

Revy: I'm good.

Rock: ..Suit yourself.

Rock then begins eating his soup....and as he does, he then kept on eyeing on Revy, and can tell she's being bothered and upset about something...

Rock: Revy...is something wrong? I mean you've been like this ever since and and (Y-

Revy: Don't you fucking dare say his name.

Rock: ...Rev...what's up between you and him? Why do you utterly hate each other?? I mean...I can't stand you two like this during working...

Revy stood quiet...and began having thoughts of (YN) somehow...but tries to get it off her mind...

Revy: It's none of your business, so just shut it and keep eating that soup of yours.

Rock: ...*sighs* Why bother asking.

So Rock goes back eating his soup....and as he does...(YN) then walks to the table...

Rock: Oh hey (YN), want some to eat?

(YN): I'm good rock, thanks either way.

He then gave a little glance to Revy, as Revy can tell he was glancing at her for a bit, and kept on looking away from him....so he then says to Rock..

(YN): Rock, why don't you take your food somewhere else...me and Revy are gonna have a little "friendly" talk here.

Revy: ...huh?

Rock: O-Oh, well I mean, I would don't kind if I stay here and-

(YN): Rock....don't make me repeat myself.

Rock then stood quiet, and started to feel a bit nervous from the tone of (YN)...so he stood up and takes his soup...

Rock: Very well then...anyways, gotta report Dutch on the phone about our job being done.

So Rock leaves, and (YN) sitting at his chair, and to lean forward, arms cross and to stare at Revy...Revy then began to slowly glare at (YN)...

Revy: What?

(YN): Rev....we gotta talk.

-END OF CHAPTER 4-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 2.1K 38
"Let me go!" "Are you kidding me?" He laughed. "You landed me in this mess and made me suffer a setback for the first time in years! I won't let you...
70.3K 1.3K 33
When Myra's rich and outgoing parents decide to send her to Bankok for a week for her twentyth birthday, she doesn't know the danger she is putting h...
15.3K 281 10
Warning +18: ⚠️This will have a lot of smut. A lot of language, violence, and sexual situations as well. This is mainly sort of a smut-filled book. Y...
16.6K 208 22
Plot: You are a badass mercenary, you are Latino, emotionless, are a quiet loner, cynical, and don't look like much but you get by doing small jobs f...