My Collection of Haikuu Onesh...

By Lady-J-The-Gamer-Gal

I didn't think I'd be doing this but I wrote one of these while procrastinating on my main fic, so here you g... More

He Protec, but He also Attac (KogaGoshi)
What if I can't protect you?(KamaNiwa)
Next Time, Tell Someone Before Going Out Near Curfew (KawaGata)
Better To Be Lovesick Than Actually Sick (KamaNiwa)
Safe In My Arms (KuguShiba)
Little Love (AoFuta)
Just Breathe (KamaNiwa)
A Problem Child Has A Problem Child(AoFuta)
Too Good (KamaNiwa) ~Smut~
Like Father Like Daughter (KamaNiwa, AoFuta and KogaGoshi kids!)
Songbird (SemiShira)
How To NOT Tell your Teammates You're Dating (KamaNiwa)
For Our Dear Captain (Moniwa B-Day Special)
How Far Will Someone Go To Be The First (Sasaya B-Day Special)
Fighting For Love Pt.1 (KamaNiwa/SasaLuc)
Fighting For Love Pt.2 (KamaNiwa/SasaLuc)
Fighting For Love Pt.3 (KamaNiwa/SasaLuc)
Yasushi vs The Crib (KamaNiwa/SasaLuc)
Belated Birthday Bash (Luciel/My B-day Special)

They Made It, Now Will They Break It (SasaLuc)

132 1 0
By Lady-J-The-Gamer-Gal

I mentioned Moni was there when Luc realized he was preggo. Well, here it is. Oh, and more angst.

"Why can't you do it?! I've been busy!"

"And you don't think I'm not?! You do it!"

"All I asked was for you to make dinner tonight! I've been working! I'm tired!"

"So?! I'm juggling my degree AND my job. I'm fucking exhausted! Can't you do this one god damn time?!" Luciel yelled back, getting into Takehito's face. It's only been 5 minutes since the alpha got home, yet both of them are already fighting.

"You've been sitting around all day goofing around on your laptop! Meanwhile, I've been working my ass off!"

"I've been studying and doing my coursework! You know damn well my professor has it in for me."

Takehito huffed "Or maybe it's all bullshit. I would be surprised if you've been goofing off"

"And maybe your supervisor isn't a dong. It's just you."

"He has it out for me! Any small mistake and he blows it out of proportion!"

"Well, gee I wonder why. You know what!?" Luc walked away, picking his laptop off the table "You can starve for all I care. Go fuck yourself." Luc walked past him, bumping into him in the process, and walked into his office, slamming and locking the door. Sasaya growled but headed to the kitchen to fix something up for himself.

Fights seemed to have become more common for the 'happy couple'. Despite being together for nearly a decade, living together for over half of them, and even being engaged for over a year, fights weren't a thing for them.

Expect now. Luc's professor disliked him for reasons unknown. The omega has his assignment graded stricter than his classmates. Points got taken off for arbitrary reasons. Meanwhile, Sasaya got a new supervisor who seems to have it out for him. If he so much as stands around for a second he gets yelled at.

Of course, that bothered them. But instead of doing anything about it, they've seemed to have started taking it out on each other. This wasn't their first fight over something stupid, and it probably won't be the last.

As Sasaya ate his cereal (he was too tired to make anything else) he could faintly hear the sounds of retching. Luc probably just threw up in the trash can.

He's been doing that a lot more recently. The alpha definitely took notice. But when asked the omega blames it on stress. It's not too far-fetched, he's done it before. But he's still secretly worried. But the last time he came to check on him after he was still mad led to another argument. He's not making the same mistake again.

For now, he'll eat his cereal and head to bed. It's better if they both cool off.

"I'm telling you Kaname! He's been such a dong recently! We can't have a conversation without us screaming at each other!" Luc said, waving the arm that wasn't holding his soda wildly. In a rare moment of a break, he decided to visit his cousin.

Said cousin was listening to his complaining, his glass of water resting on the table. "Maybe you should try to talk things through?" He was unsure exactly what to say.

"God. I thought your husband was peak assholery."

"Wow. Thanks." Kaname deadpanned

"Hey don't take it the wrong way. I know he treats you well, especially now." Two months ago the couple had announced they were expecting. Kaname happened to be about five months along "But you gotta admit he can be a douche."

"He is not."

Luc raised an eyebrow "He literally tried to fight Kenji how many times? It's a miracle he...he..."

"Luc?"

"Oh god." Luc quickly set his soda down before running off.

"Luc?!" Kaname got up, confused. At least until he heard him throwing up. With a wince, he walked over to the bathroom. Luc was kneeling on the tile, cheek resting on the toilet seat.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just been throwing up a lot recently. It's probably from stress"

"For how long has this been going on?"

"Like...a couple of weeks. Not really sure." Kaname's eyes widened like at that.

"Luc...when was your last heat?" He raised his head and looked at his cousin puzzled

"My heats are irregular. You know that. My last one was 6 months ago."

"Okay...then when was the last time you had sex?"

"What's with all the questions?"

"Just answer me."

"Like..." Luc thought about it, counting on his fingers as he did "Two months ago I think? Between all our stuff and the fights, we haven't done it in a while."

"Luc..." Kaname took a deep breath before continuing "Is there a chance you're pregnant?"

Silence. For a few seconds, it was completely silent.

"That is the dumbest idea you have ever had." Luc said, unimpressed "I'm on birth control. And ether way it's damn near impossible to knock up male omegas. You should know this considering you managed it."

"It's hard yes, but not impossible. Think about it. Have you been hungrier recently? Cravings? Put on weight?"

He thought about it for a second, the scowled "This is stupid. I'm not pregnant. I'm hungrier because I've stayed up for hours studying. The weight is a result of that."

Kaname sighed "Then take a test. I have some leftover back when we were trying. If you really aren't pregnant then the test will prove it."

"Fine. But I'm only doing this to prove you wrong."

5 minutes later, they're starring at a positive pregnancy test. Kaname doesn't even have to look at him to know what expression Luciel is making.

"Luc-"

"This is bs. It's a false positive."

"It has a 99% success rate."

"Then this is the one percent!" He yelled, "I'm taking another test." Kaname has a feeling he's going to get a similar result.

Sure enough, another 5 minutes pass, and once again: positive.

"Luc-"

"This brand is garbage. I'm taking another test." Kaname opens his mouth, about point out Luc's hands are shaking, but closes it. It's a pointless endeavor. Luc isn't going to listen anyway.

Two more tests, each different brand just so they're 100% sure, and it's still the same. Positive. Luc is damn near trembling.

"Luc-"

"This isn't right. I know I'm not pregnant."

"Luc-"

"It's not possible! I know it!"

"Luc." He says, a bit louder this time.

"I can't be pregnant! I just can't!"

"LUCIEL!"

"WHAT?!" Kaname places his hands on his shoulders.

"...You're pregnant."

Luc looks surprised...but tears up before breaking down into a sobbing mess. Kaname's face quickly morphed into shock and he pulled his cousin in his arms (well...the best he could do while being 5 months pregnant) trying to comfort him.

"Oh god Kaname...what am I going to do?!" He sobbed "I'm not ready to be a mom! I'm still in school for god sake! And I don't even know if I could be a good mom after everything I've been through! And what will Takehito-Oh god Takehito! We aren't mates let alone married! He doesn't have a reason to stay!"

"Luc. Listen to me. Calm down. Take a breath." Luc sniffles, taking a shaky breath "You know Sasaya isn't like that. He won't abandon you."

"Y-you don't know that." Luc said, about to break down in tears again "We've been fighting so much lately...What if it's not met to be..." he looks down at his engagement ring. The heart-shaped stone, rose quartz, seems to be an insult to him now.

"You could always get rid of it. " Luc seems to ponder it, then shakes his head.

"No. I won't. It's not the baby's fault. I...want to keep it."

"Then you need to tell him. Even if your relationship falls apart, I know that he'll still want to be a part of his kid's life. And if he doesn't then fuck him. I'll kick his ass."

Luc couldn't help but chuckle "You're pregnant man. You can barely get off the couch sometimes."

"So? I was the captain at one point. This is nothing." That got him laughing. Kaname smiled. Luc seemed calmer, which was good. Now it was just up to him.

"Hey." Luc nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard the door open. After finding out the life-changing info at his cousin's, he's been on edge. He has no idea how to even break the news "How was your day?"

"....Fine." He didn't look up from his laptop, not wanting to risk acting suspiciously.

"How was Kaname?"

"...Fine."

"....Anything interesting happen?"

"....No."

"...Okay then." Takehito, realizing he wasn't going to get much out of him, walks off to got take a shower. Luc let out a breath when he left. He didn't want to lie but didn't want to keep it secret either. He would be able to anyways once he starts showing and his scent changes. But he's too scared, he could be risking his relationship.

So he'll keep it a secret.

For now.

Takehito was beginning to get concerned. His fiance has seemed to stop talking to him. Anytime he tries to talk to him, Luciel just ignores him or gives him a simple answer. That's it. No matter how hard he tries to get the omega to open up, he gets nowhere.

The first time this happened was the day he went over to Kaname's. But when he asked the omega about it, he just shrugged and said he didn't know.

And here he was now, 3 weeks later, still in the dark. He has no idea why. It's a complete mystery-

He stopped typing. No...he couldn't think about breaking up? Sure, they've been fighting a lot more recently, but Luc couldn't really be thinking they would be better off separated, right? They've been together so long and were supposed to be getting married...Was that all about to go down the drain?

The alpha sighed, running through his hair. He probably deserves it. He's been taking his anger out on him, and that's not fair. The omega has his own issues and works his ass off to get where he was. He didn't deserve that. Maybe they would be better off alone...

He was snapped out of his stupor by the sound of something hitting the floor.

"Luc?" No answer.

"Luc?" He says, louder this time. Still no answer. He gets up from his chair, heading to investigate. He comes up to the closed office door and knocks.

"Luc?... Are you okay?" Still no reply. Okay, now he's starting to get nervous.

"I'm coming in, okay?" He twists the doorknob, opening the door...

....and is greeted by his fiance passed out on the floor.

"Luciel!" he imminently is by his side and pulling him in his arms. Not only is the omega unconscious, but he's pale.

Takehito can feel his heart drop. He knew something was wrong with him but couldn't do anything. He should've done something!

But forget that! He can't focus on what he should've done, he needs to focus on what he needs to do now!

He pulls out his phone, calling 119. After a few rings, a woman picks up.

"Hello?"

"Hello?! Hi, yes! My fiance fainted and won't wake up!"

"Calm down sir. What's your address?" Takehito gives it, trying not to cry "Okay. I am sending an ambulance to your location. Please stay on the line. Is he breathing normally?"

"Yeah...But he's really pale...."

"Okay. Check his forehead. Does he have a fever?" He moves a hand from his mate's side to his forehead, checking as the operator asks

"No. He feels fine."

"Okay. The paramedics are 5 minutes away. Please continue to stay on the line until they arrive. If their condition changes, please alert me."

"Okay..." Sasaya takes a shuddering breath, hoping that they will get here sooner rather than later

Thankfully, they did. As soon as they knocked on the door, he gently set his lover down before letting them in. After looking him over, the two paramedics brought the omega to the ambulance. Thank god, they let him ride in the ambulance.

And now here he was. Sitting in a chair in the hallway near his lover's hospital room, completely distressed. He just looked down at his feet, feeling completely powerless.

"Luciel Fushichou?" He looked up to see a nurse, holding a clipboard, standing in front of him

"Y-yeah. He's my fiance. Is...is he going to be okay?"

She nods "He's going to be okay" He lets out a shaky sigh, very relieved. She continues "He passed out due to stress. Has he been stressed recently?"

"Yeah. He's been complaining about one of his professors lately."

"I see. That would explain it. I don't think the baby helped matters." Sasaya felt his brain record scratch. His mind was focused on one word.

"Baby?" The nurse looked at him puzzled.

"You....didn't know?" Now it was his turn to be puzzled.

"No?... Why?" The nurse looked nervous, but let out a sigh.

"Your mate is pregnant. We found out when the blood tests came back positive." Takehito was speechless. He couldn't believe it. He was going to be a father.

That's when he realized why he was here in the first place, and he felt like a bucket of cold water was dumped over him "Is the baby okay?!"

She nodded "Yes." He left out a sigh of relief. The nurse continued "After pregnancy was confirmed we did an ultrasound to check on the health of the baby. There were no issues. From the looks of it, your fiance is 12 weeks along. I recommend steps are taken to lessen the stress the experiences. If not, it could negatively affect the baby and could even result in a miscarriage. If you would like to wait in his room, you may." She left, leaving him alone to ponder the info he received.

'I'm a dad....' he thought 'Holy shit! I'm going to be a father! Did Luc know about this?! He has been acting weird lately...Was it because of it?! Could it be...is...is it not my kid?'

Takehito shook his head 'What the hell I am thinking?! Luc would never do something that.' During their third year in high school, the omega said that he would rather break up with someone than cheat.

"It's just not worth it." He said "Why string something along if you know it's not gonna work? You're just delaying the inevitable." He felt strongly about the subject and he wasn't one to change his ideals easily. Hell, it took him nearly a decade to decide to be a volleyball player wasn't something he wanted to do as a career.

'12 weeks...' He thought back to that time. When he did he realized that was the last time the two of them had sex. They didn't use a condom, but Luc was on birth control and god knows how hard it is to knock up male omegas outside of a heat/rut. He would know, Yasushi would not shut up when he was trying to do it. It's hard.

'But not impossible' his mind supplied. It certainly seemed that's what happened. But he won't know for sure until his mate wakes up.

For now, he just sits by his bedside, holding his hand, as he waits.

"Mmm..." Takehito, who was half asleep, heard a noise that caught his attention. He looked over at his mate and sure enough, he was shifting and slowly opens his eyes.

"Hey...You alright?"

"T-takehito?"

"Mmm-hmm. I'm right here." He gave their interlocked hands a squeeze.

"What...what happened?"

"You passed out. You're in the hospital. Do you remember what happened?"

"Umm..." Luc thought about it before shrugging "Kind of? I felt dizzy but that's it."

"I see.." It was quiet after that. The room had an air of tension to it. Something more was there, but neither of them seemed to try and do anything about it. Eventually, Takehito figured it enough was enough and just to put it out there.

"Luc...Did...did you know you were pregnant?" The omega instantly stiffens, and the alpha realizes he knew. But before he could say anything, the omega bursts into sobs.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Oh god, I'm sorry!" He sobs. Takehito was caught off guard by it, but as soon as he got over the shock he carefully holds the omega, letting him rest his head on the alpha's shoulder right by his scent glands. He keeps one hand around his side and the other stroking his hair.

"Shh...It's okay. I'm not mad." He presses a kiss to the omega's forehead "See? it's okay. Calm down." Luciel sniffed, no longer sobbing but still softly crying. He suddenly remember where exactly he was and how he got there.

"Wait! Is the baby okay?!" The alpha nodded.

"Yeah. They did an ultrasound to make sure. Said you were almost 3 months along." The omega let out a shaky sigh, relaxing

"....Yeah...sounds about right. "

"When did you find out?"

"When I met to Kaname's a few weeks ago. I threw up and when I told him about it he made me take a test." He takes a shaky breath "What...what are we going to do?"

The alpha gives a noncommittal hum "Depends. Do you want to keep it?"

"What about you? It's your baby too."

"Yes, but I'm not the carrying it. You are. Your opinion is more important than mine. It's your call." Of course, he wanted to keep it but then again, he wasn't the one who has going deal with the bulk of the suffering.

"....I...I want to keep it."

"Are you sure? Don't do it just because of me."

"No. I want to. I won't lie. I'm scared, hell, I'm terrified. I don't know if I'm ready or even if I'll be a good mom. But..."

"But?"

"This feels...right." He rested a hand against his abdomen. He wasn't far enough along to be a bump "I know this is going to be hard, but I'm okay with that. I want to keep it. I want to raise this child."

"Then..." The alpha moved the arm he had wrapped around the omega's side to rest on top of his hand "I'll be with you every step of the way." The omega smiled, and the two sat there in silence, finally at peace after so long. Things were going to get tough, but they were ready for it. Together, they would achieve victory.

They would be okay.

.

.

.

The omega stiffed, and turned pale "Oh god."

"Luc?"

"Trash can. Now." Takehito realized what he meant, and quickly gave it to him just as the omega threw up in it. The alpha rubbed his back in a comforting gesture.

"How much longer will I have to deal with this..."

"Well Kaname said his stopped after the first trimester, so hopefully for a week or two."

"Thank god."

"Then again, you could still have it afterward."

"Great. Just great." He gave his fiance a glare, although it was slightly ruined by his sickly expression "I blame you for this."

"Just wait until you have to push them out. Oh god, imagine if it was twins"

"God no. I will actually kill you if you somehow managed to knock me up with two pups despite everything."

"Well, that's more your fault for having two eggs and/or it one splitting..." Another glare "I'm kidding! I doubt it."

Thankfully, it was a only one. A beautiful little girl they named after Luciel's late mother.

The second time around was a different story.

Thankfully, they were more prepared this time around and Luc did not kill his now-husband. Which was a relief.

For Takehito, mostly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 37 19
This is kinda a ship fic. made it on a whim at 3 AM lmao
5.5K 179 23
This is my first time writing a fanfiction to tell me your thoughts and ideas on it! (Also this is a CEO au)
1.7K 45 10
Idk give me a ship and I might write a oneshot for it but mostly I have ideas that I need to write
144K 6.3K 83
I found these prompts on tumblr and decided that I wanted to write them. So this happened :) this is going to all be different ships from different s...