Unforgettable//Teen Wolf

By AmaliaTw09

S5a Hope Martin Hale. She's now not just a tribrid, her humanity is also off. The pack has to fight against... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
Epilogue

8

171 3 0
By AmaliaTw09

Scott and Hope walked into the house.

"Hey, are you okay?" Hope spotted Theo.

"Yes, I'm fin.." Stiles began to speak but noticed Hope wasn't talking to him.

She ran towards Theo hugging him. He wrapped his arms around her tightly.

"I'm fine." Theo assured.

She smiled and kissed him. Stiles looked at them annoyed.

"Is Kira okay?" He asked looking at Scott.

Scott kept walking upstairs. They all looked at him confused.

"Scott?" Theo called him.

They followed him. Hope ran to catch up and saw Scott walking towards Corey. He took his claws out.

"Scott!" Hope yelled.

"No, Scott, don't!" Lydia yelled.

Scott dug his claws in the back of Corey's neck. Corey gasped and his eyes windeded.

"I'm gonna kill him." Hope mumbled.

Scott winced and frowned with his eyes closed. He was looking at Corey's memories.

"What is he doing?" Theo asked.

"Tapping into Corey's memories." Hope replied.

"It's usually something Alphas do." Lydia added.

Theo looked at him and stepped closer.

"Is it as dangerous as it looks?" He asked.

"Probably more." Stiles replied.

"Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason asked.

"It worked when we had to get Stiles back." Hope replied.

Suddenly, Scott opened his eyes and released Corey. Corey lost his balance and Stiles with Lydia catch him.

"Is he okay?" Scott asked breathing heavily.

"What the hell did you do to me?" Corey asked upset.

"You'll be all right." Scott assured.

"There's blood." Corey touched the back of his neck.

"Well, he just digged his claws inside of of your neck. Of course there's a blood." Hope frowned looking at it.

"You'll heal." Scott said.

"Scott..." Stiles looked at him worried.

"He'll be fine!" Scott yelled, "Listen... I think it worked. I saw something. There were tunnels. Pipes along the walls. There were these two huge blue pipes at the entrance. Two on both sides."

Scott draw something in the sketch book.

"I could just use a location spell, Scott." Hope looked at him upset.

"Wait a second. I know this. I've seen this before. That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in." Stiles said.

Hope looked at Stiles curiously and walked over to them looking at Scott's drawing.

"Remember my dad caught me one time and told me to never go back?" Stiles continued.

"It's the water treatment plant." Hope said looking at the drawing.

"That's where they are. That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden." Scott said.

[...]

Scott walked down the stairs quickly.

"Scott... Scott, slow down. Just think for a second, okay? Mason should be going." Stiles said.

Scott walked towards the door ignoring them.

Hope moved her hands making a barrier in front of the door. Scott stopped and looked at her irritated.

"Put it down!" He raised his voice.

Hope looked at him and shook her head.

"Liam's my best friend. I'm going." Mason said.

"Oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers?" Stiles asked sarcastically. "I wasn't aware of that development."

"Well, if you're not going, I could use the help." Scott said.

"No, I'm coming just as soon as I talk to my dad. They're moving the body and he wants to make sure that this time no one steals it." Stiles said.

"How's he gonna do that?" Malia asked.

"I don't know. But whoever took the last one was strong enough to flip my Jeep." Stiles said.

"We can bring Theo." Malia said pointing at him.

"And Hope." Scott added.

Scott looked at them.

"Maybe I better stay here. You know, in case the Doctors decide to make a house call for Corey." Theo said.

They looked at Hope and she shook her head.

"Scott, Stiles is right. We need to slow down and think." Lydia said.

"I am thinking... about how Liam and Hayden could already be dead." Scott said.

"You could've hurt him." Hope said.

"I have to find Liam. Put down the spell, Hope. Please." Scott said.

Hope looked at Stiles and he nodded. She sighed and broke the spell.

Scott, Mason and Malia started walking towards the door.

"Hey, text me. For anything." Stiles told Malia.

"I got it." She said.

"Anything at all. Okay?" He insists.

They walked out the door.

[...]

Stiles and Hope walked through the hospital halls. He was on the phone with the mechanic.

"You tell me, man. You're the mechanic. If the gas tank didn't repture and nothing electrical was burned, then how did the fire start? Spontaneously combusted? That's your answer? Are you kidding?" Stiles said annoyed but then Sheriff took his phone from his ear.

"What are you doing here?" Stilinski asked.

"Dad, you gotta leave the body, okay? Leave it and let whoever wants to take it just take it. Trust me." Stiles said.

"I'm doing my job, Stiles." Stilinski said and walked down the hall.

They followed him.

"Yeah, you've been really busy. Arresting people you know are innocent." Stiles said.

"It's really dangerous. Believe me." Hope sighed.

"Go home. Now." He ordered.

They got on the elevator with him.

"This is not up for debate." Stilinski said.

"It is now." Hope frowned, "We're not leaving."

Stilinski pushed the button sighing.

"You know, Clark mentiones something about, uh, key cards for the library. Do you all have after-hours access?" Stilinski asked looking at Stiles.

"Yeah. Yeah, we do. I'd show you mine, but I lost it a couple of weeks ago." He said.

Hope could hear his heart skip a beat. He was lying.

She looked at him and sighed.

[...]

Stiles took out his key card for the library and looked at it.

"You were lying about it. It was because of Donovan, wasn't it?" Hope asked.

He thrown the key card in the trash.

"Stiles.." Hope called him.

"You don't need to know everything." He said.

"What are you talking about? I'm just trying to help." Hope looked at him disappointed.

"I don't need your help! You wouldn't know about Donovan if you weren't walking around Beacon Hills killing people." He raised his voice, "Maybe you're the one who's killing everyone. I wouldn't be suprised."

Hope looked at him speechless. She felt her heart drop.

"You don't trust me anymore." tears filled her eyes.

He sighed and grabbed her hand trying to fix it. She looked at him and took his hand off her.

"You really did mean what you said back in Eichen, didn't you?" She asked.

He shook his head and closed his eyes.

"And I thought you did it to bring my humanity back." She smiled ironically, "You know, maybe I'm a killer. A monster, with no regrets. But you're not different."

Veins appeared under Hope's eyes and her eyes glowed. The light started flickering. She looked up at the lights and took a deep breathe to calm down.

The lights went back to normal and she turned around, walking back towards the elevator.

[...]

Hope walked into the house quickly. She saw Hayden and Liam sleeping on the coach.

Hope looked at Theo and ran towards him. She hugged him tightly and he wrapped his arms around her. Tear slid down Hope's cheek.

Scott walked up to him and hugged him to. Mason and Malia did the same thing. They were all thanking him for saving Liam.

[...]

Hope was sitting in front of her house, looking at the rain falling to the ground. She was thinking about Stiles. About the fight. Maybe he was right. Maybe she's the one killing them. Maybe she's out of her mind and don't even remember it.

Suddenly, someone sat next to her. It was Theo.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Some creepy guy is spying on me. He followed me into my house." She said sarcastically and he laughed.

"We're actually, infront of your house." He said.

"And we should go in." Hope smiled.

He got up and helped her up. She smiled and wrapped her hands around his neck.

"Thank you for being here." She said.

"Always." He smiled.

Hope took her hands off him and walked into her house. He followed her.

"We have to be quiet. Lydia's sleeping already." Hope whispered and he nodded.

Theo walked upstairs to her room and closed the door behind them.

She walked up to him and started kissing him. He put his hands around her weist and they slowly moved on the bed.

"You have to tell me what's going on." He stopped kissing her.

"We have more important things to do, now." She smiled and started kissing him again.

[...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 683 14
The nogitsune may be gone but what if he had left something behind in Stiles, something dark and evil that only Stiles knew about. Stiles tried to hi...
5.2K 127 15
S3a Lydia's sister, Hope Martin. They each have different fathers and lived separately, but now Hope has decided to return to Beacon Hills and live w...
20.2K 748 30
The title pretty much gives it away on his the books going to go. I mean we all know Max had had her fair share of affairs. But maybe a particular Ra...
192K 3.5K 56
the sweetest smiles hide the darkest secrets the prettiest eyes hide the saddest hurt the most beautiful souls hide the ugliest truth -season 5 teen...