"'Abstruse' Difficult To Unde...

Від TheAura07

This is my first ff story 🙂 If kind of mistake is there then forgive me. (So much grammatical mistakes in fi... Більше

Introduction Of Jun's
Introduction Of Kim's
Introduction Of Y/N
Fight at College - 1 (1)
Fight at College - 2 (2)
Plan - 1 (3)
Home Tour of Mansion - 1
Home Tour of Mansion - 2
Home Tour of Mansion - 3
Plan - 2 (4)
Plan - 3 (5)
First Day of College (6)
Shocked Day (8)
Woah! (9)
Sleepy (10)
Childhood Friends? (11)
-Author
Sleep Over (12)
Prank Gone Fun (13)
Old Friend (14)
Tour of Companies
Principal Complaint (15)
Sleepy Cute Y/n (16)
Info Of Mrs.Kim and Unfold Truth
Dad Girlfriend/Mom Boyfriend (17)
Unseen Mansion Tour - 4
First Meet/Y/n Pooja(God worship) (18)
Announcement/ Target - 1 (19)
Target - 2/Argued (20)
Funny/Irritating Conference's (21)
Shopping (22)
Preparation and Some Trouble (23)
New Character's
Engagement Outfit & Accessories (24)
Engagement (25)
Wedding (26)
Music Programme (27)
New Day with New Members (28)
New Character
Welcome Xiaoboa -1/Mission -1 (29)
Xiaoboa miss y/n - 2/mission - 2 (30)
Discussion/What! - 1 (31)
Where - 2 (32)
Bye Xiaoboa! (33)
Meeting (34)
Results! (35)
Wanna talk to you! (36)
The game went too much far! (37)
Spending day with brother's (38)
Rules!/Fall Sick! (39)
University Announcement! (40)
Maya's Birthday/Practice (41)
Sorry Note!
Deal!/still hungry (42)
The Check up (43)
Suspect (44)
Cover
Key is Lost!/The King is going to be Back! (45)
Puzzle/Hangout (46)
Coronation/Drama (47)
Fight of Siblings (48)
Breaking the firewall (49)
Police Matter (50)
The beginning of End (51)
Y/n is kindnap?/Rosé got attack (52)
Arguments (53)
Day-dreaming? (54)

Fight with Bit*hes (7)

531 18 2
Від TheAura07

Previous

I take my coffee I also ask her if she want something she also say no I like her good behaviour...

Then I hear some~~~~~~

Present

Author Pov

Then she hear some Gun Shoots.

Just kidding hehehe...

Then she hear some screams from girls like.

Girl 21 :- JUNGKOOK OPPA MARRY ME..

Girl 32 :- TEAHYUNG OPPA BE MY BOYFRIEND..

Girl 09 :- YOONGI OPPA LOOK AT ME..

And many more until jisoo spoke.

Jisoo :- Here we go again, oh my poor ears...

They all laugh and I was confused I was about to ask but rosé spoke.

Rosé :- Don't be confuse they are biggest bullies in our school they bully people.. they are from rich family that is why they are this much famous, and some people's say that they are rank #2 mafia king's, they don't bully us because we are rank #6 mafia group and don't worry unnie we will not bully even we don't bully someone, and I guess you don't need their introduction because of there name's I guess now you are not confuse unnie right??

Y/n :- Yess.. I understand now but I have one question who is queenkas of the school??? Means I heard from some students.. that they will bully me, etc, etc..

Lisa :- oh that bit*hes they are school biggest female bullies in school they also bully us.. let me introduce them *takes out her phone from bag and show* see their group name is Itzy and this first one is Ryunjin.

Ryunjin Photo👇🏻

Rosé :- this second one is Yuna.

Yuna photo 👇🏻

Jennie:- this third one is yeri. Boss of the group..

Yeri photo 👇🏻

Jisoo :- this fourth one is lia.

Lia photo 👇🏻

Lisa :- and this last and fifth one is chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong photo 👇🏻

Y/n :- okk.. they all more look like bitches then queenkas..

They all laugh on y/n statement.. after that they heard some silence from cafeteria and y/n was confused..

Jennie :- see those bitches come now, but we're still not afraid of them..

Y/n :- yeah you are right let's eat before wasting our time..

End of Author Pov

Y/n Pov

After I spoke I start to drink my coffee and they start to eat their food..

(Author :- beside y/n left hand have one empty glass... If you think it's not worthy to note but it's important you will get to know now hehehe.)

I was drinking coffee when I suddenly feel someone is coming towards me..

Beside my left hand was one empty glass so I hold it... Then I heard that water is going to fall on me but boom💥..

I keep the glass on my head means water will not fall on me and whole glass feel of water...

I get up from my sit and throw the water on the girl who tried to throw on me and successfully it landed on her tone of make up face.. hahahah so much funny it was and when I look at girl it was Yeri there fu*king boss..

Everyone in the cafeteria laugh except her miniuns and my brother's I look at their faces which were control laugh..

Then I spoke..

Y/n :- SILENCE... *Scary and cold tone with deadly glares to whole cafeteria*

Everyone there got scared by my voice and keep silence.. it was fun to see their reactions but I kept my blank face... They Ryunjin spoke..

Ryunjin :- YOU BIT*H HOW DARE YOU TO DO THIS?? DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE!! *In angry tone*

Y/n :- Do I ask you?? And wait *I took my water bottle from my bag and throw on Ryunjin face and rub it tightly with that her tone of make up face wash up* see this now how beautiful you're looking such a beautiful girl.. no one get jealous on your face awwww I wish I also don't get jealous let me remove your nazar..now I know who you are a ton of make up right?? *Sarcastic tone*

Water bottle 👇🏻

(Author :- if you all don't understand than let me show you all one video which can make understand you all and ignore music only throwing water is shown imagine..)

Video 👇🏻

Everyone there again start to laugh at Ryunjin...then I again show my glare to everyone they all get again silence..

Y/n :- and Ryunjin what did you say to me repeat it again. *Cold tone*

Ryunjin :- I said you are a bit*h understand sl*t what- *cut off by me*

I kick her in stomach before saying me sl*t really she is saying to me who is alread such a fu*king bit*h...

Y/n :- DON'T EVER BADMOUTH ABOUT MY FAMILY AND ME..AND ABOUT BIT*H YES I AM A BIT*H BUT I AM YOUR AND THIS WHOLE COLLEGE FUCKING BOSS.... GET IT... AND NO ONE FUCKING HERE WILL BADMOUTH ABOUT ME AND MY FAMILY UNDERSTAND.. *Shouted with cold tone*

Everyone in cafeteria except bts,you, blackpink and Itzy :- *Silence 🤐🤐🤐*

Y/n :- I SAID UNDERSTAND... *Deep cold and scary voice*

Everyone in cafeteria except you bts and blackpink :- y-y-yes..

Y/n :- Good. *Sigh* and you itzy stay away from me you don't know what this y/n can do.. don't get on my bad side... And here you all in cafeteria don't get scared of me and we can be friends.. but I don't need some betrayer as my friend so be careful...
*Cold tone with blank expression*

When I said I like all were fear of me that was a pretty good thing for me.. but yeri come to me and slap me tsk tsk tsk such a fu weak player...

Yeri :- what did you say you're a boss really hahahahaha...

Y/n :- ufffff.. why truth hurts someone aww such a cry baby I found... And yess I am boss but not a bit*h queenka like you.... And wait let me show you who is boss...

After saying this I took my phone from my bag and upload one photo within one minute everyone there present in cafeteria got a notification which I it was from me.... Everyone there start to laugh at yeri... And here our yeri was angry...

Photo which y/n send to all 👇🏻

Y/n :- Silence *normal tone* so do you know now who is boss and who is bit*h... *Cold tone*

She was now more fuming in anger so I went to her and slap tight that she directly fell on ground...

Y/n :- tsk tsk tsk such a weak girl can't even handle one normal slap which was given by her boss.. *smrik and cold tone*

Then yuna come to punch me I twisted her hand and she groan in pain.... Such a weak this too.. how can they say themselves queenkas....

Yuna :- Ahhh.. leave me y/n I will not do this again... Ahhhhhhh..

Y/n :- okk. I am leaving you..

I leave her hand she ran to Ryunjin and take her to someone where.. I guess infirmiry room... And then Chaeryeong come to yeri and take her to infirmiry room.. but lia come to me and said...

Lia :- I will tell your name to my father because he is the principal of the college.. see now what will I do my lovely boss..

Lia was about to go but I said...

Y/n :- oh finally you consider me as your boss no not boss lovely boss.. and about your father I fucking don't care.. go, who want to tell my name and speak infront of he/she okk..

(Note :- No hate to any idol just fictional and in reality they are nice and kind hearted...)

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued
______________________________________

1357 Words 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

That's it for today's part next will come soon but really fast because of my second story parts are coming late sorry for waiting this for this part and enjoyed this part alot.... I hope you all like please vote and follow me till then bye.💜

Good Day.....

______________________________________

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

7.4K 1.1K 20
Hey guys this is my first ff story 😌 and this story is based on my favourite movie "Mera brother ki dulhan". This story will be publish in Hinglish...
2.8K 287 18
jimin fanfic and this is my first time writing fanfic and if i make any mistake please forgive me
141 29 18
So here we are with the first chapter Pls pls pls forgive me with the mistakes as English is my second language. . . I hope y'all love it. Enjayyssss...
459K 13.9K 44
Hello, this is my first story on Wattpad! I hope you enjoy it! Please vote and comment! Borahaee 💜 Note: I do not own any pictures!