Penelope Judith: The Seductre...

By shimrii

A girl transmigrated into our all time favorite manhwa, Who Made Me a Princess; but not as the protagonist, A... More

PROLOGUE
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
<3
21
22 - END
Side Story 01

15

7.6K 359 203
By shimrii

———

Penelope is stunned. She's too stunned that when Anastacius's lips landed on hers, she felt her surroundings fade into silence. Maybe the metaphor about melting when being kissed is true, because that is what Penelope is currently going through right now. She felt whatever she was holding fall onto the ground as her body completely melted into Anastacius's.

Penelope felt the warm lips of Anastacius pull away. She fluttered her eyes open and the first thing that welcomed her is his blue jeweled eyes.

'Tongtong. He kissed me.'

[He did, Host!]

'And I didn't stop him. Tongtong, this is wrong.'

[Eh, Host?]

'Even if I'm not in favor with the engagement, this is cheating, Tongtong.'

[Well, Host. Prince Claude started courting Miss Diana, first did he? Well, he cheated first.]

'You're saying that because you're biased.'

[I'm not, Host! Honest! All's fair in love and war.]

"Are you alright?" Anastacius asked the brunette, looking at her with furrowed brows. Penelope snapped out of her conversation with Tongtong then looked at the Crown Prince.

"Huh? Ah, yes. I'm alright! Perfectly alright!" Penelope said, chuckling hesitantly as she tucks a stray hair behind her ear.

"Kids these days." They heard the vendor mutter, and that's the only time that they realized that they both kissed right infront of the vendor's stall.

Penelope flushed in embarrassment as Anastacius looked smug, she quickly bowed in apology before dragging the smug Prince away into a more discreet area.

"Why do you look so smug? Wipe that smirk off of your face!" Penelope frowned, crossing her arms as she glares at Anastacius.

'It's wrong. But damn did his lips taste so sweet and delicious. Makes me crave for it again.'

"I'm not, My Lady. What do you mean?" Anastacius said innocently, the strawberries now gone from his hands.

Penelope huffed before swatting at his arm that Anastacius easily caught.

"Hey! Let go!" Penelope says, emerald eyes narrowing at the blonde.

"Stop smacking me with your hands, Penelope. Use your lips instead." Anastacius said casually, a smirk forming on his face as he let her hand go.

'Ahaahahahahahahahahah fuck you, I can finally die in peace. Why the fuck are you so effortlessly handsome.'

Penelope schooled her face into a cool one and raised a brow before reaching for Anastacius's jaw and gripping it securely.

Penelope licked her lips before bringing the Prince's  face close to hers, "I might. But do you deserve it?"

Anastacius was taken aback at first, but he quickly grinned before pecking her lips.

"I do." He whispers, lips mere centimeters away from the brunette's.

"I'm engaged. And this is bad." Penelope says, letting go of his jaw as she tangles her hand with his golden locks.

"Mhm. Do you wish for me to stop?" Anastacius asks, slender hands snaking around her waist.

But instead of answering the Crown Prince verbally, Penelope seized his lips again in a searing kiss.

'I won't mind getting addicted to the taste of his lips.'

———

It's been two days since she and the Crown Prince shared their first kiss, and yet Penelope can still vividly remember how shiny Anastacius's lips were after being kissed. How his kisses are absolutely intoxicating that Penelope can't help but crave for it again.

'Gosh! Look at what that man did to me!' Penelope groaned inwardly.

"Diana." Penelope calls her friend, Diana looked up from the novel that she's reading then tilted her head curiously.

"Yes, Penny?"

"There's a banquet tonight, I dare say the grandest banquet of the year, because it is the Emperor's banquet. Don't worry, I already have a dress made for you. I just wished to inform you." Penelope said casually, twirling a lock of her brown hair.

Diana looked at her in shock, "And you only tell me now?!"

Penelope hums before grinning at her, "I forgot."

"Oh no, this won't do! Penny, you should look the most fabulous tonight! I don't care with the other nobles, you should be the face of the decade!" Diana says, standing up abruptly and marching towards Penelope.

Penelope looked at her with amusement as Diana drags her to Penelope's room.

"Anyway, what kind of dress are you wearing?" Diana asks, face covered in rose cream.

"You'll see. Keira, can you fetch our dresses?" Penelope asks, her personal maid nodded in assent before bowing lightly and leaving the room.

'Diana will be the prettiest for sure.' Penelope thought when she remembered the dress that she commissioned for her friend.

"My Ladies, here are your dresses." Keira says, pushing a rack where Diana and Penelope's dresses hung.

A maid wiped the rose cream off of Diana's face as the blonde stood up to check the dress.

"Please help me with this." Diana requested with a smile, two of the maids quickly bowed and helped her wear the dress.

"You look lovely." Penelope praised.

And Diana absolutely does, her dress is a flowy soft pink with a v-neck neckline that shows a tiny bit of Diana's cleavage. Her pink dress is adorned with minimal crystal flowers and pink laces.

'Like a deity.'

"Keep her makeup light, she'll look more dazzling that way." Penelope says to the maids in charge of their makeup, the maids nodded respectfully as Penelope turned around to allow Keira into helping her dress.

"Close your mouth, Dia. A fly might come and take shelter." Penelope told Diana who's looking at her open-mouthed, even the maids inside her room are looking at her in obvious awe and admiration.

[Host, their reactions are understandable.]

"Penny, I will not mind, not ever, if you decided to make me a stepping stone. Being stepped by you would be the greatest honor." Diana said, eyes shining as she stares at the brunette.

'Ha. I knew that I'll absolutely rock this gown.'

"You're spouting nonsense, Dia. Keira, I'll handle my makeup." Penelope said, as she reaches for the makeup tools to beautify her face.

Her dress is blood red, its upper part is fitted with a a spaghetti strap sleeves and a low cowl neckline that shows off her sexy collarbones and neck, and since Penelope's long brown hair is pulled up into a messy bun, her fair back is bare for everyone to see.

The lower part of the dress is fitted as well, with a slit starting from Penelope's mid thigh on her left down to her feet.

'I'm such a fashion icon.' Penelope thought, surveying her look in the mirror. The brunette opted for a light makeup save for her shiny cherry red lips.

Penelope didn't wear heavy jewels and instead picked a long chain made with gold as her earrings which dangles from her ear and occasionally brushes against her collarbone.

"Keira, can you call the man-child for me?" Penelope asks, turning towards Keira who nodded.

"Of course, Milady."

"Do you need something from Sir Lucas, Penny?" Diana asks curiously.

Penelope didn't get to open her mouth when the door to her room opened, revealing a munching Lucas and a bowl of choco butternut munchkins on his hand.

"What?" He demanded, raising a brow in question.

Penelope rolled her eyes before standing straight and doing a little turn, "So, what do you think?"

"You look the same. Just a tad bit more daring." Lucas replied, dropping another munchkin on his mouth before taking a sit on her bed.

"You, on the other hand," Lucas says to Diana, "You look like the opposite of Mom, innocent-like and bright."

"I didn't know you could compliment." Penelope notes, a teasing smile on her face.

Lucas huffs before glaring at her, "Anyway, wear that with this."

Lucas draped a red velvet coat lined with soft fur on her shoulders, he then, turned to Diana and handed her a pink one as well.

"I know you have healing magic, I'm just taking extra precautions." Lucas says, turning away.

"List up every person who will dare to make a move on Mom, I'm counting on you." Lucas whispers to Diana who nodded in response.

Penelope stared at them both with confusion, "What're you whispering about?"

"World domination." Lucas replied, waving a hand as he leaves the room.

He'll probably just go to the kitchen and con the chefs into making him another batch of munchkins.

———

Diana and Penelope already arrived at the Imperial Palace and are now walking towards the Banquet Hall.

"You'll totally snatch everyone's attention." Diana whispers, Penelope flicked her red fan open to cover the half of her face.

"Will I?" Penelope said, raising a brow from behind her fan.

Diana turned to the brunette who has the lower half of her face covered.

"Of course! I bet you'll get envious looks too." Diana giggles from behind her pink fan that Penelope handed her earlier.

"That's normal." Penelope replies, mirth flashing across her emerald eyes.

"I should give my thanks to Lucas later, this coat keeps me warm." Penelope states, closing her fan.

"Just a son looking out for his mother, you know." Diana teases

"Since when did Lucas assume the position as my son?" Penelope asks amusedly, though she won't deny that she quite mother-hens Lucas for almost every day.

"Mhm, I don't know?" Diana chuckles.

Penelope rolled her eyes before nodding at the guards stationed infront of the doors. She glanced at Diana who's fanning herself gently. Penelope breathed out a sigh before flicking her fan open and bringing it up to cover the lower half of her face, only her vibrant emerald eyes are visible.

The guards bowed at them in respect before opening the doors slowly.

"It's show time, Dia." Penelope says to her companion, she vaguely heard Diana hum as they both entered the room together.

There's no doubt that all eyes were immediately drawn to them, but Penelope knows that they're mostly looking at Diana. But the moment Penelope took off her coat, she heard quite a lot of astonished gasps once they saw the daring dress that Penelope's currently wearing.

'They can only look, not touch.' Penelope thinks, as she and Diana walked towards Roger and his wife.

"Penelope. Stealing everybody's attention as always." Roger says unamused, Penelope rolled her eyes at her stoic cousin before closing her fan and pointing it at him.

"Rogie, it's not my fault that I'm sexier than most here, alright?" Penelope says, a small smirk forming on her lips.

"Yes, Roger. Besides, Penelope and Miss Diana deserves the attention that they have right now. Can't you see that they absolutely stand out from the rest of them?" Henriella replied, smiling softly at the two women.

"Remind me how Roger scored a woman like you again, Riella?" Penelope whispers, still confused as to how Roger married an angel such as Henriella.

"Penny, don't be like that! Opposites attract you know?" Diana says, taking a glass of champagne from a passing butler.

Penelope was about to reply when a herald announced the arrival of the emperor, "Make way for the Sun of the Obelian Empire, His Majesty, Emperor Athanaís de Alger Obelia!"

All of the occupants in the room, including Penelope and Diana, all bowed respectfully as the Emperor walked down the staircase and sat on his throne.

'Where are the Princes?'

"At ease! Let tonight be the night where we can all enjoy!" The Emperor's voice boomed.

'Ha. I forgot that I need to greet the Emperor with Claude later. Geez, I totally forgot about my engagement.'

"Penelope." A voice that she recognizes as Claude calls, Penelope sighs before turning around with a smile.

"Your Highness." Penelope replies, inclining her head.

"You look beautiful." Claude compliments, though Penelope saw the way he glanced at Diana when he said those words.

'Gosh, I get it. You're inlove!'

Diana was surprised at first but a smile quickly bloomed on her face as she bowed. Henriella and Roger can only look at them with different expressions as they both know what the real deal is.

Claude clears his throat as he offers his hand for Penelope to take, the brunette placed her hand on Claude's palm as the royal placed a soft kiss on it. For appearance's sake.

"Shall we go greet Father?" Claude asks, his face blank as ever. Penelope nodded her head before turning to look at Diana apologetically.

'Ugh! Diana, I'm sorry. You can whack me later!' Penelope cried into her mind as her grip on Claude's arm unconsciously tightened.

"You're a woman, and yet you have a strong grip." Claude whispers, Penelope smiled before looking up at Claude and whispering as well. Her red fan covering their faces that will totally look like they're both kissing.

"I have a strong punch as well, let me try it on you tomorrow, hmm?" Penelope replies, Claude snorted under his breath before raising a brow.

"There's heavy punishment for that."

"Your brother is more than willing to help me escape." Penelope replies cheerily, closing her fan and smiling politely at the noble ladies greeting her.

'That's right peasants, greet your future empress.'

[Wow, Host.]

'I'm kidding, I don't plan on marrying.'

[Whatever you say, Host.]

"Father. We greet you on your special day." Claude greeted, bowing respectfully infront of the Emperor.

Penelope put on her best smile as she curtsied gracefully, "May your days be blessed wonderfully, Your Majesty."

The Emperor both looked at them with an unreadable look before it morphed into a smile, "Ah! My second son and his distinguished fiancée!"

The Emperor laughed before standing up and patting Claude's shoulder, "You've got quite the fiancée, Claude. Lady Penelope, am I right? You're quite the bold woman aren't you? You're the first lady to ever wear clothes as daring as that."

"Thank you, Your Majesty. I'd never wear dresses that would look ugly on me." Penelope replies, smiling politely.

"Father. Greetings on your special day." Anastacius's voice cut in, Penelope brought her open fan above her lips to shield the smile forming on her face.

"Anastacius! Perfect. I have news for you, son." The Emperor said, patting the Crown Prince's shoulder.

Anastacius looked confused for a moment before inclining his head, "Of course, Father."

"He's getting engaged." Claude whispers to Penelope that made her surprise.

"What?" The brunette hissed, tightening her grip on Claude.

The blonde turned his head slightly to glare at Penelope, "Why are you pissed of at me?"

"I'm not." Penelope replied quickly, glaring back at him before turning away and looking at the Emperor with a polite smile.

"I have taken the honor of picking your bride to be, Son! Rest assured that she's an excellent woman like Lady Judith." The Emperor said, smiling proudly.

'Hah. That woman is no match for me.' Penelope huffs in her mind.

[Host, you say that you don't plan on marrying and yet you're so against the Crown Prince marrying someone.]

'E-Excuse me? I'm just worried that it's someone undeserving, that's all!'

[Really now, Host?]

"Father. You know that I don't plan on marrying someone I do not know." Anastacius replied with a hint of annoyance in his tone.

"You're not getting younger, Anastacius. Your little brother is already engaged, it's time for you to get engaged as well." The Emperor insisted, smile turning sharp.

"The answer is still no, Father." Anastacius said firmly, taking a sip of his wine that he took earlier from a butler.

"He has no way to escape." Claude whispers, eyes trained on his Father and his brother.

'Why does it feel like I'm watching a drama? Where the male lead is so against from the arranged marriage because he wants to marry someone he loves.'

"And my decision is final, Anastacius." The Emperor said sharply before turning around and gesturing for them to go away.

"Brother." Penelope's fiancé called.

Anastacius turned his head towards them with a raised brow, "Claude?"

"You can marry this woman." Claude says, pushing Penelope towards Anastacius.

Luckily, Penelope's grip on Claude is tight that she didn't even budge an inch.

"Claude!" Penelope hissed, "What the hell are you doing? People might gossip, you idiot."

"Don't care." Claude replied, crossing his arms and glaring at the nobles who are staring at them.

"Claude, I appreciate your concern. But I'm sure Father picked a decent woman." Anastacius said, smiling at his brother.

'Yeah right.' Penelope snorts.

"Yes, Claude. After all, your father has a keen eye for picking out fiancées for his sons. You landed a woman such as me after all." Penelope said casually, letting go of Claude.

"I am not glad in the slightest." Claude deadpanned, Penelope hid her snort with her fan.

"I mean, me neither, Your Highness." Penelope replied with a cheery smile.

'Is it just me, or Anastacius seems to avoid me?'

"Oh is that Miss Diana with Felix and Miss Lilian over there? Shall we go to them?" Anastacius offered, gesturing towards their three friends.

"Of course." Claude replied, offering his arm to Penelope.

"Jesus, my feet are aching." Penelope complained, wincing.

"You shouldn't have wore that kind of heels, My Lady." Anastacius said, eyes set somewhere other than Penelope.

"Nah, I can manage." Penelope said, activating her healing magic to soothe her aching feet.

———

"This place feels stuffy, I'll go and get some fresh air. I'll be back." Penelope whispers to Diana, the blonde woman turned to her with a questioning look before nodding.

Though, Diana knows that Penelope will just go after the Crown Prince who left the hall about 15 minutes ago.

'Will you really be back, Penny?' Diana thought amusedly, watching the retreating back of her best friend.

Penelope lets out a satisfied sigh the moment she arrived at the Imperial Garden, she was getting bored out of her wits back at the banquet hall so she went outside.

'Huh. The moon looks beautiful.' Penelope observes, staring up at the moon high up in the starry sky.

"Looks beautiful, isn't it?" A voice asked, Penelope turned around and saw Anastacius leaning at a pillar with both of his hands on his pockets.

"Your Highness." Penelope greets, curtsying.

"I thought we already went past this, Penelope." Anastacius said amusedly, standing straight and walking towards her.

"It's just basic courtesy, Anastacius." Penelope huffs, crossing her arms as she gazed at the Crown Prince through her thick lashes.

"I have a question though, Penelope." Anastacius began, a smirk forming on his lips.

"What is it?" She asked straightforwardly, frowning at his amused smirk.

"What were you trying to achieve by wearing that dress?" Anastacius asked, head cocking in amusement.

"I don't know?" Penelope replied innocently, "Should I have a reason for that?"

Anastacius chuckled at her words before stepping closer and placing a hand on her chin.

'This is a public place, if anyone were to see us. We'll be heavily punished.'

[Since when did that stop you, Host?]

'Never.'

"Do you know how much restraint I had to enforce on stopping myself from plucking out the eyeballs of the men who were looking at you like you're a feast ready to be eaten, hm?" Anastacius whispers, voice an octave lower that made him sound so hot.

'Ahahaha punish me then.'

[Host!]

'Shush, Tongtong. Go and hibernate, I have a feeling something will happen tonight.'

[Oh. Oh. Well then, Host. I wish you won't be too sore to walk tomorrow, I shall have my leave!]

Penelope rolled her eyes internally at the system's words before batting her eyelashes at the Crown Prince.

"I didn't know that Prince Anastacius possess such thoughts." Penelope said coyly.

"I'm just a man looking out for his lady, Darling." The Prince replied.

"Am I your lady?" Penelope snorts, vibrant eyes staring into his jeweled ones that shines like the stars above the starry sky.

"If not mine, then whose? You may be engaged with my little bro–" Anastacius didn't get to finish his words when Penelope shushed him with a finger on his lips.

"Let's not talk about the engagement, My Prince. I always get reminded that I'm technically cheating on my fiancé."

"I don't mind being your little secret, Penelope. As long as it's yours." Anastacius said, taking her finger away from his lips and kissing it softly.

"A crown Prince does not deserve to be a little secret, why would you allow that?" Penelope asks, looking at him with confusion evident in her emerald eyes.

"Because it's you." Was Anastacius's short reply before sealing her lips with his in a passionate kiss.

Penelope didn't even notice that the Prince activated his magic and teleported them somewhere, Penelope only realized when Anastacius released her lips that they're now on the man's room.

'My gut feelings never disappoints.'

"Wine?" Anastacius offers, holding out a glass.

Penelope took the glass from him with her left hand and seized his collar with her right hand. The brunette pulled the blonde down and brushed her lips softly with his.

Penelope smiled before a naughty idea went through her mind, and soon, Penelope found herself taking a sip and kissing Anastacius.

The Crown Prince was taken aback by her bold move at first, but soon, Anastacius began kissing her back with more fervour.

Penelope brought her fingers up to his blonde hair, brushing it softly before gripping it and pulling him closer. Never did Penelope thought that she would want anyone like this. Penelope felt Anastacius wrapping his arms around her and carrying her to his bed, Penelope felt the silken sheets beneath her back as Anastacius pushes her down gently.

"Penelope, I'm giving you another chance to back out." Anastacius murmured, nosing at her neck.

"Tell me, Anastacius. How can I possibly back out when you're like that?" Penelope whispers, pushing Anastacius away and cradling his face.

Anastacius smiled at her before diving down and seizing her lips again, Penelope sighs into their kiss, hands roaming all throughout Anastacius's toned body. Unbuttoning his dress shirt and throwing it away somewhere in the room.

Anastacius's lips tastes like honey and wine both mixed together, Penelope thought that Anastacius tastes wonderful, he feels wonderful. And all Penelope could think is how wonderful he would look with sweat trailing down his toned chest as he fucks her to oblivion.

'Hold on tight, Jenny. Mama's on her way.'

———

A/N: this chapter was supposed to be published days agooo, but an error happened then wattpad deleted it D: i had to rewrite it again. anyway, this chapter is just full of anastacius and penelope flirting with each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 33.6K 66
ใ…ค โ™”๏ฝก:*โ€ข.โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ใ€€ใ€€ ๐‘ฬค โ› HAUNTING โ€•โ€• LINGERS BEHIND . . . ๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜“ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜š๐˜๐˜“๐˜’ * a fanfiction based on a crossover betw...
182K 5.8K 39
Everyone thought the first princess died on the guillotine. But in fact, she fooled them all. Now living happily with her husband and three kids, wha...
2K 62 12
Phraze was a 20 year old girl, but has no freedom she often gets abused by her step father who was a drug addicted Gambler. He always lock Phraze up...