Pokemon Indigo League - Pokem...

由 Konomies

Let's just get to the point. You go on a Pokemon journey through Kanto region. (Ps. This is a rewrite of my... 更多

Info
I Choose You!
Challenge of the Samurai
Showdown in Pewter City
Clefairy and The Moon Stone
The Water Flowers of Cerulean City
Charmander - The Stray Pokémon
Here Comes the Squirtle Squad!
The More The Merrier
Electric Shock Showdown!
Battle Aboard the St. Anne
Pokemon Shipwreck
Tentacool & Tentacruel
The Ghost of Maiden's Peak
Bye Bye Butterfree
The Tower of Terror
Abra and the Psychic Showdown
It's Evolving!
Pokemon Scent-sation!
The More The Merrier (Gaming edition)
Pokemon Fashion Flash
Oooh, shiny!
Let's Go, Pikachu and Eevee!
Sparks Fly for Magnemite
Dig Those Diglett!
The Ninja Poke-Showdown
The More The Merrier (Poison edition)
The Flame Pokemon-athon!
Safari Zone
Holiday Hi-Jynx
Gyarados Finally Listens! Yes!
The Battling Eevee Brothers
The March of the Exeggutor Squad
The Song of Jigglypuff
Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon
The Punchy Pokemons
Holy Matrimony!
Date With Misty
Who Gets to Keep Togepi?
The More The Merrier (Part 2)
The Case of the K-9 Caper!
Eevee's Exclusive Moves
Riddle Me This
The Misty Mermaid
The Battle of the Badge

Mankey Goes Bananas

1.6K 38 15
由 Konomies

In Pallet Town

In Pallet Town at Professor Oak's lab, Professor is having a cup of tea for breakfast. 

Prof. Oak: Ah. Nothing like a cup of tea to start off the day. (chuckles)

Soon, Professor Oak's video phone rings, which Gary's Krabby brings to him. 

Prof. Oak: Oh. Thanks a lot, Krabby.

And as it turns out that Y/N is calling him.

Y/N: Professor, good morning.

Prof. Oak: Good morning, Y/N. I was just wondering when you might be calling. You have some good news?

Y/N: I sure do! 

He reveals his four badges to Professor. 

Y/N: Look at this! Pretty impressive, huh? I've already earned four badges!

Prof. Oak: Only four badges?

Y/N falls over in disbelief at Professor Oak's response.

Prof. Oak: Y/N? Are you still there? I just found out this morning that all your other rivals have earned five badges each, including Gary. They all passed through Celadon City, too.

Y/N gets back up. 

Y/N: Then they must've beat the gym leader there.

Prof. Oak: You better hurry up, Y/N. You don't want to fall further behind the others. And Gary has already captured thirty new Pokemon.

Y/N: Thirty Pokemon?

Prof. Oak: What about you? What's going on? 

Y/N: Oh, yeah I captured 16 Pokemon. 17 if you count Butterfree, who I had to release. 

Prof. Oak: Hmm. Well that's a good start. Just keep this in mind Y/N, Pokemon training is a lot like writing poetry. I can't write a good poem without rhymes. And you can't be a good trainer without catching more Pokemon. Have to go now. The tea's getting cold.

The video call ends as Y/N shrugs his shoulders and thinks what Professor said. 

Later

Elsewhere the rest of our heroes are having a snack or lunch break when Y/N comes in, looking a little down.

Misty: You look kinda down, Y/N.

Y/N: Huh?

Misty: Have a rice cake or a donut, that always cheers me up.

Ivysaur: Ivysaur! (They're really tasty!)

Brock: These donuts are great! Jelly-filled are my favorite! Nothing beats a jelly-filled donut!

Y/N: I just heard that the other kids from home have five badges.

Misty: I get it. He's upset because he's falling behind.

Ivysaur walks up to his trainer and comforts him.

Ivysaur: Ivysaur. Ivysaur Saur (Chin up, Y/N. There's still plenty of time.)

Y/N smiles at his starter and pets him. 

Y/N: Thanks buddy. 

He then turns to Brock. 

Y/N: The next town we come to is Celadon City. Isn't there supposed to be a gym there?

Brock: There sure is. All we gotta do is follow this road. Celadon City is only a day's walk from here. Even less if we keep up a fast pace.

Y/N sighs and stares at the road that leads to Celadon City. His face then turns from sad to determined. 

Y/N: There' no way those guys are gonna win!

Misty: Just remember, Y/N, unlike all the other wannabe trainers out there, you've gotta make it to the Pokemon League your own way.

Brock: Right. Remember, it's quality over quantity, especially if you have lots of different Pokemon. Then they'll help you catch others.

Y/N: Yeah, that's it. 

His stomach then growls. He laughs embarrassingly with Misty and Brock also joining the laughter. 

Y/N: I guess I'm hungry too. I'll take one rice cake. 

He takes the rice cake, sits down on the ground and eats it. Ivysaur soon notices something moving in the bushes, which is soon revealed to be a wild Mankey. The others turn to the source of the sound. 

Y/N: (gasps) It's a Mankey! 

He gets out his Pokedex. 

Mankey, a Pig Monkey Pokemon of the Fighting type. Known for its superior footwork it packs a powerful punch.

The wild Mankey jumps out of the bushes and hops toward Brock and moves around him. 

Brock: Maybe it wants a donut.

He hands one to the wild Mankey but it doesn't eat it yet. Iysaur then walks up to Mankey. 

Ivysaur: Saur. (It's good.)

The wild Mankey takes the donut and jumps onto a rock to eat. 

Y/N: I think it likes it.

Brock: That donut is my own special recipe. No artificial ingredients.

Y/N: No wonder they taste so good. "A fighting Pokemon. That would really help me in battle."

The group continues their lunch, with Mankey. Until it's time for our heroes to leave. But before they leave, Y/N has something to asks Mankey. He walks up to Mankey, who is still sitting on a rock. 

Y/N: Hey Mankey, We gotta leave soon. So I was wondering would you like to battle?

Mankey quickly finishes his donut, jumps down from the rock and motions Y/N to bring it on. Y/N smirks and pulls out a Pokeball. He reels back his hand and throws a Pokeball.

Y/N: I choose you, Squirtle!

Squirtle materializes from his ball, ready to battle. 

Squirtle: Squirtle Squirtle! (Let's do this!)

Mankey charges in and uses Fury Swipes. 

Y/N: Squirtle bodge them by using  Withdraw! 

Squirtle dodges Mankey's attacks by hiding his body parts inside his shell when Mankey is about to hit. 

Y/N: Now, Tackle!

Squirtle pushes Mankey back by using Tackle. But Mankey gets back up quickly and attacks with Cross Chop. It's arms glow white, then it forms a cross with them and hits Squirtle. Sending him flying in the air. 

Y/N: Water Gun, now!

Squirtle quickly releases a spiral of water from its mouth at the fighting type. This unfortunately doesn't faze Mankey and it jumps up in the air after the water type. Mankey grabs Squirtle's leg and head and throws him to the ground.

Y/N: Squirtle!

Misty: That was Seismic Toss!

Brock: This Mankey sure is powerful. 

Y/N: Squirtle, can you keep going!?

Squirtle struggles to get back up. When he does, he is surrounded by a white light. And it only means one thing. Y/N's eyes widens and his mouth opens slightly.

Y/N: Huh?

Misty: No way.

Brock: Squirtle is evolving.

The light fades to reveal that Squirtle had evolved into a Wartortle!

Wartortle: War War! Wartortle! (Heck yeah! I evolved!)

Y/N pulled out his Pokedex. 

Wartortle, the Turtle Pokemon. The evolved form of Squirtle. Its long furry tail is a symbol of its age and wisdom.

Y/N: Awesome! You evolved! And learned a new move!

Mankey was charging at the water starter again. 

Y/N: Use Water Pulse!

Wartortle puts its hands together and forms a blue ball. He then throws the ball at the floor and it glides on the ground across a stream of water at the opponent, hitting it. Mankey is send flying and it hits tree. Mankey is on its knee and is panting heavily.

Y/N: Finish this with Water Gun!

And with that, Wartortle releases a spiral of water from its mouth at the fighting type. This was enough to cause Mankey fall to the ground. Y/N used this chance to catch Mankey. He pulled out an empty Pokeball and threw it at the fighting type. Mankey gets sucked inside the ball and it shakes for a while until it stops and there is a ping sound. Indicating that Mankey has been captured. Y/N pivks up the Pokeball and puts it away. He turns to Wartortle to congratulate him. 

Y/N: Well done Wartortle! You were great!

The water starter crosses his arms over his chest and smiles proudly. Mist and Brock then come up to congratulate Y/N.

Brock: Nice capture Y/N. 

Misty: Yeah, and Squirtle even evolved!

Y/N: Thanks guys! Well, let's head of to Celadon city! 

He then pulled out Wartortle's Pokeball and aimed it at the water turtle. 

Y/N: Return Wartortle!

The red beam hits the water type and he returns back inside his ball. Y/N puts away his water starter Pokeball and our heroes head of to Celadon City. And so, by capturing Mankey, Y/N has taken another step on his journey to the Pokemon League. Of course, it takes more than a new Pokemon to make a Pokemon master. But now, our young hero is more determined than ever!

And Mankey joins the team. Sorry this chapter became so short. I just didn't see any point on having Team Rocket show up again. And because Y/N is smarter than Ash, he didn't throw his Pokeball at the fighting type so Mankey didn't start chasing them. Anyway, what happens next You will see it next time. And remember, as always, comment, like, vote and correct me if I made any mistakes. And remember to go to The Water Flowers of Cerulean City chapter and vote for Y/N's love interest! And please! Remember to vote how many girlfriends you want! See ya next time!

Current Pokemon:
Ivysaur (Male)
Charmander (Male) (At home)
Wartortle (Male)
Pidgeotto (Female) (At home)
Butterfree (Male) (released)
Beedrill (Female) (At home)
Spearow (Female)
Rattata (Male) (At home)
Zubat (Male) (At home)
Clefairy (Female)
Nidoran (female) (At home)
Nidoran (male) (At home)
Magikarp (male)
Dratini (male) (At home)
Horsea (female) (At home)
Tentacool (male) (At home)
Haunter (male) (At home)
Mankey (male) 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.9K 87 30
(I wrote this story more than half a decade ago in 2018, The writing isn't anything special) This is a story about Bradley. He is going to start his...
48.9K 1.3K 54
The Sinnoh region holds many tales about the great and beautiful Cynthia, the reigning Champion. She was renowned for being a Dragon Master, and her...
23.5K 534 8
An autistic Korean American young man died saving a family who were playing Pokémon Go. Luckily for him, he reincarnates into the world of Pokémon! ...
7.1K 245 20
This is the story of a young boy named Marshall, a newly turned ten-year-old boy from Pallet Town. Follow him on his journey through the Kanto Regi...