Demon Tanjiro/Uppermoon Tanji...

Od Maya_144

( nezuko and his sibling didnt exist okay?) tanjiro kamado was kidnapped by muzan when he was an infant,his p... Více

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
News 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
FanFic Day!
chapter 8
A note
Chapter 9
COMEBACK!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13,season 2
Chapter 14,Season2
Chapter 15 Season 2
Chapter 16, season 2
Q/A !

News! (1)

4.6K 58 4
Od Maya_144

Hey blossom and cherries! Its me Maya_144 and im kinda new to wattpad,this story right now is still in progress and i think i will finish it on chapter 30 or 40! Tanjiro will meet the demon slayer corps in the entertainment district(spoiler alert!)

Muzan really adores tanjiro so he wont eat him and tanjiro can conquer the sun!

Please be my follower if you love my stories and maybe ill make more stories for YOU to enjoy! Being my follower will make me happy.I will be busy for the weekend and the early of may i probably wont update anything because of holidays.maybe at the end of may i will update lots!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

77.7K 1.5K 16
What would happen if mikey wasn't the leader of bonten but takemichi was? How would they treat him, find out for yourself. Mikey is known as tomans f...
222K 7.4K 38
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...
10.9K 1K 17
Sai was a pure soul born in a rich family she had everything she needed except love as her mother was always busy she met virat on a trip and they b...
7.1K 141 6
What if Giyuu a girl? What if Giyuu mute? Does this change anything at all?