My Kitty |Dabi x neko Reader|

By Pennywise_cutie

Y/n has always hated heros but she makes that very clear in front of everyone. She was a villain but never to... More

About y/n
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author's note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Author's note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Quick author's note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
authors note
chapter 16
authors note

🍋chapter 12 🍋

2.5K 28 20
By Pennywise_cutie

|| warning this chapter is very smutty. And before I start I've never written smut before, I'm just going to go based off of what I read and hope that helps. And if you aren't comfortable with reading this type of stuff go to the next chapter. But I'll let you get to the story. ||

As I felt Dabi going all over my neck I tangled my fingers in his hair. It didn't take long for him to find my sweet spot. As he found it I tried to hold back my moans but failed. He started to bite and nibble on my neck leaving his mark. He continued to abuse that certain spot until he had his fulfill. When he was done I gave him the same treatment.

Once I finished with his neck I made my way back to his lips. I moaned against his lips causeing him to smirk. He licked my bottom lip asking for access and I accepted. He exlpored my mouth and fighting my tonuge for dominance, and he ended up winning. He then went to the bottom of my shirt and played to the rim of it. I broke the kiss and he quickly took off my shirt throwing it aside. He got in between my legs and then kissed me again.

"I'll asked before we go any further. Do you want this and are you sure?" He asked looking at me with puppy eyes. Damn, he looks so innocent.

"Yes I'm sure." I said as I stroked my fingers in his messy hair. I felt him lean into my touch and saw a small smile form on his lips.

Dabi kissed me back and he toyed with my tail, I moaned into the kiss causing him to chuckle. He broke the kiss having a string of saliva the only thing keeping our mouths connected. The kiss maybe broken but his fingers kept playing with my sensitive tail. After about a minute or so, he stopped letting me catch my breath. Afterwards he removed my shirt staring a my covered breast savoring the moment.

"Huh, looks like I got myself to a pretty hot babe. Dont'cha think?" He said making me blush and burying his face in my (b/s) breasts, sucking on them making dark purple hickies appear. It took him forever to get a fulfill of my breasts.

"Hmm, this has got to go" Dabi said mentioning my bra. He removed my bra and immediately sucked my left nipple and played with my right one between his fingers. I tried to cover my mouth but Dabi held my hands and told me a simple 'no'. I obeyed and let Dabi heat my sweet moans.

He then switched nipples giving my right one the same treatment. The entire time my tail was wrapped around his waist and my ears were folded downwards. After he was satisfied with my breasts he moved down to my sorts looking up at me for permission. I have him a nodded telling him it was okay. He removed my shorts staring at my soaking clothed core.

"Damn already so wet for me? Do you want me to please you up baby?" He said looking up at me with a lustful look in his eyes.

"Yes, yes please, please me." I said practicaly begging at this point.

He then kissed my inner thigh. He sucked my inner thigh so rough it left an extremely dark purple, darker than the ones on my neck. I close my eyes out of pleasure. He then went in to do the same thing on my other thigh. He took my panties off with his teeth trying to toy me, and oh god did it work. I looked down at him and stroked my fingers threw his hair. Suddenly I felt a warm feeling at my clit. I didn't have too look down to know it was Dabis tongue. I moaned really loud causing him to chuckle once more. My ears purcked up and my tail wrapped around Dabis waist keeping him in place.

"Ahh~ Ah~ D-dabi~" I moaned out as I suddenly felt his fingers enter me. Damn he eating me out and fingering me at the same time. Can't say I didn't enjoy it. His fingers moved in and out of me visously turning me into a moaning mess. The feeling of his fingers and tougne working together on my pussy made me feel like I'm on cloud nine.

"Fuck~ Dabi f-faster~" I said tangling my fingers in just hair bringing closer to my clit. My breath got caught in the back of my throat as I felt his tougne and fingers work faster than before.

"Ahh~ah~ fuck~" I continued to moan sending me over the edge. I soon felt my orgasm getting closer and closer by the second.

"Dabi! Dabi, I'm gonna cum!" I said as I continued to moan. i suddenly felt him stop and pull away, I whined from the sudden lost of contact.

"You're not cumming just yet kitty, not until you please me as well." He said as he took my hand and placed it on his hard bulge. Just the feeling of feeling him threw his pants made me turned on even more. But I didn't hesitate to push him down onto the bed climbing on top of him. I kissed him deeply and decided to tease him a little. It didn't take long for us to start making out again and I moved down to his neck. I moved lower and lower reaching his abs and v-line. I felt my tail seductively moving from side to side. I started to unbuckle his belt and leave it open and just kept it like that teasing him. I then sat on his lap and went back to kissing his neck while grinding on his hard dick.

"Ha, you little tease. Purposely making me hard and thinking you can get away with it. I don't think so." He said as he picked me up and pushed me down to be face to face with his bulge.

"Be a good girl and take it out for me would ya." He said as moving my hair out of my face and petting me behind my cat ears. I purred against his touch and pulled his belt out and sliding his pants down until they dropped to his ankles. I decided I wanted to tease him a little to make it even more fun. So I removed his boxers and let the fun begin. I stared at the size of his cock and he was a least nine or ten inches. Oh boy was I excited.

"Wow. You sure are big aren't you." I teased. I felt my tail get fuzzy from excitement. I wanted him to stick his member in my mouth and break me so bad but I controlled myself. I licked my lips while looking up at him trying to turn him on. He smirked down at me, and I looked down at his cock again to see it rock hard.

"Yeah I am. It'll look great down your throat pretty girl." He said as he grabbed his cock and pressing it against my lips.

"Open your mouth kitty." He said in a husky voice once again. I opened my mouth and he put nothing more than the tip. I didn't complain though. I licked and sucked on his tip. Hearing him groan and moan made me know I was doing something right. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and thrusted his whole length in to my mouth hitting the back of my throat. I gagged due to his length. I felt tears at the brim of my eyes and tried to hold them back. Dabi grabbed my chin and lifting my head to make me look in his eyes and wiped away my tears.

"Aww, don't cry baby. Just pleasure me." He said and continued to thrust his cock in my mouth. With every thrust hitting the back of my throat my gagging went away since I quickly got used to it. I wrapped my tongue on the bottom of his cock and heard grunts mixed with Dabis moans. I grabbed onto his thighs for support. Dabi grabbed a fist full of my hair going harder than faster. I groaned sending a vibration feeling up his cock. This went on for a few minutes until I felt him twitching in the back of my throat. He moaned and groaned very loud, loud enough for someone outside the room to hear.

"Oh fuck~ Y-y/n I'm gonna cum~ Take daddy's cum baby~" he moaned as he shot his load in the back of my throat. He came so much I couldn't fit it all in my mouth. He took his cock out of my mouth lifting my head up to look at him and told me to open my mouth. I opened and he smiled at his work.

"Swallow." He told me, and I did. I swallowed his cum and looked up at him opening my mouth to show him I did. He smiled and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried us to his bed and hovered over me.

We ended up making out again having our tongues fighting got dominance. In the end he ended up winning again. He pulled back having a string if saliva connecting our mouths together. He looked into my eyes and all I could see was how lustful and bright his eyes were. But behind that he was asking for permission. I slowly nodded and I then felt his tip rubbing against my clit. I moaned softly and I played with his hair. I then felt him push his tip into me as I grunted out in pain. He than slowly pushed the rest of himself into me. Tears fell down the corners of my eyes, than I felt Dabi wipe them away. He kissed my cheeks and whispered sweet nothings in my ears.

I told him to start moving once I felt comfortable and until the pain went away. We stayed in that position until I gave him the okay to start moving. He started out slow still making sure I was okay, I loved how he was so soft and caring for me. With every movement a moan was heard from both of us. The first few thrust were weird but after a few of them he found a rythem he liked. He kept thrusting into me and he grabbed my tail and played with my tail.

The sensation of feeling my tail being played with and Dabi pounding me at the same time sended me over the fucking edge. My moans got louder and louder at the pleasure that Dabi was giving me. With every moan I could've sworn that he got bigger inside of me. The room was filled with skin slapping against skin and moans. I wrapped my legs around Dabi waist making him go deeper inside of me, I wrapped my arms around him scratching his back drawing blood. Dabi kept pounding me like an animal going rougher and faster. I suddenly felt Dabi getting slower. I whined as he smiled at me. My eyes widened as he hung my legs over his shoulders pushing himself deeper inside of me than before. My moans became louder and louder, it sounded like I was getting murdered. I felt Dabi slow down and twitching, he was probably close too.

"Oh fuck y/n~ I'm gonna cum~" he said.

"Me too~ Ahh~" I said as he thrusted a few more times before pulling out of me and cumming on my stomach. We stayed their panting as Dabi fell down next to me. I looked over at him to see him already looking at me smiling, I smiled back at him.

"I'll go and get something to clean you up." He said as he got up and went to the bathroom. He came back shortly with a warm towel and cleaned me up. When he was done he gave me some of his boxers and one of his shirts to sleep in. He came back to bed and rested my head on his chest. I rested my leg on his torso as he grabbed my thight rubbing his thumb up and down. My tail and ears dropped due to how tired I was. In no time I knocked out.

"Please don't leave me y/n, you and the league are all I have left." I couldn't hear him but all I could hear was Dabi saying something, but I couldn't hear it clearly. After that Dabi fell asleep holding me as close to him as possible.

Finally I'm done with this damn chapter. This took me about a month to finish. I'm glad it's done and I hope you guys enjoyed as well. Love you bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 677 18
tomura shigaraki/dabi x female reader ⚘ after getting out of a relationship, y/n's life isn't all that great. she decides to join the league of villa...
979 7 16
Dabi takes a liking to Y/N, a kind yet deflated hero with a healing quirk. After stalking and kidnapping her, Dabi works to convince Y/N to switch si...
13.7K 780 22
尉ぅ疫 ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳˢ ᵗᵒ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ˡᵒᵛᵉʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳˢ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐱 (𝐟𝐞𝐦.) 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
1.5K 56 20
Yua Midoriya has always been the protector of the family. Ever since her dad left to work abroad, she took it upon herself to protect her mother and...