The Tattoo Artist - PAPERBACK...

By MaFIABooks

PAPERBACK ON AMAZON! ❝You're mine. Understand? And if I see you look at a guy the same way you look at me, I'... More

AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter One | 'Don't hate the player, hate the game'
Chapter Two | 'Barking Up The Wrong Tree'
Chapter Three | 'Between a Rock and a Hard Place'
Chapter Four | 'It takes one to know one'
Chapter Five | 'Kill two birds with one stone'
Chapter Seven | 'Beating Around the Bush'
Chapter Eight | 'Curiosity Killed The Cat'
Chapter Nine | 'Cry Over Spilled Milk'
Chapter Ten | 'A Dime a Dozen'
Chapter Eleven | 'Back to Square One'
Chapter Twelve | 'Get something out of your system'
Chapter Thirteen | 'Give someone the benefit of the doubt'
Chapter Fourteen | ' Cut To The Chase'
Chapter Fifteen | 'Cup of Joe'
Chapter Sixteen | 'A Fool and His Money Are Soon Parted'
Chapter Seventeen | 'Time flies when you're having fun'
Chapter Eighteen | 'We'll cross that bridge when we come to it'
Chapter Nineteen | 'Your guess is as good as mine'
Chapter Twenty | 'A blessing in disguise'
Chapter Twenty One | 'Kill two birds with one stone'
Chapter Twenty Two | 'Rain on someone's parade'
Chapter Twenty Three | 'The devil is in the details'
Chapter Twenty Four | 'He's not playing with a full deck'
Chapter Twenty Five | 'Play devil's advocate'
Chapter Twenty Six| 'Pull yourself together'
Chapter Twenty Seven | 'He who laughs last laughs loudest'
Chapter Twenty Eight | 'Calm before the storm'
Chapter Twenty Nine | 'Go back to the drawing board'
Chapter Thirty | 'Through thick and thin, till the end'
Extra Chapter
Epilogue
Book 2 - The Untold Truth
Book Three - The Little Lie
PAPERBACK OUT NOW ON AMAZON
SAMPLE CHAPTER OF PAPERBOOK!

Chapter Six | 'Back to Square One'

196K 5.9K 13.7K
By MaFIABooks

A L E X A N D R A | J O N E S

I sit in the school cafeteria with Cathy, who goes on about her date she had with this Jock. And the entire time, my mind was on Ares.

His words last night, it meant something that I did not really understand, and to be honest. If i asked Cathy, she would just shout at me for hanging out with him again.

"Because I can't cross the line of wanting you underneath me if I'm your friend. As a result, no. We're not going to be friends."

Underneath him? Like stepping over me? He thinks I am going to overpower him or something, I stab my fork into my pasta and stare at Cathy as she laughs frantically. I remember his touch around my body, and God did i want to feel it all over me.

"Cathy, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, baby girl. Go ahead." She smiles, and I gulp.

"What does it mean when someone says they want you underneath them?" Cathy grins, and she jumps of the table and sits right next to me.

"It means they want to fuck you." My eyes widen.

"F- me?" 

"Mhm, they want to have sex with you. Why are you asking this anyways?" She questions.

"Watched it on some episode yesterday." He probably thinks I am inexperienced, which is true. I look back up at Cathy, and then back down into my food.

Ares wants to have sex with me. I am not even that desirable. If someone said that about Cathy, then I would totally understand why. She has a body to kill for and the experience.

And for some reason I wanted that experience. But even more, I just imagine Ares touching me. A pool forms in between my legs, what? I tighten my legs together.

She grabs a carrot stick from my container. I know exactly what I needed to do for experience, "you want to come with me to the tattoo shop tomorrow. I am finally getting my back done, hence why I wore my lucky skirt." An opportunity to see Ares again. Yes. Of course, I am going to take it.

"Sure, text me what time. I have class in a bit." I stand up, packing my food away. She sucks onto her fingers. "Can I use your Wi-Fi tonight?"

"Sure, why?" She asks, throwing her backpack over her shoulder as we make our way out of the cafeteria,

"Because my parents blocked Netflix." I rub my nose and thankfully she did not look my way. She rolls her eyes and believes me since this is nothing compared to the extents my parents go to. To keep me eyes protected from bad things, but I believe them being overprotective is worse. It makes me do things in secret.

"Yeah, I'll send you the password."

I smile at her as we make our own ways, I push open the door of the Art classroom and settle down in the front. Students walk in, I open my bag to slip my phone and sketch book out. I take my variety of pencils that I like to work with. The teacher walks in with a bright smile.

"Hello, good afternoon!" She tosses her belongings to the side and drapes an apron around her waist as she glances around at us all. "Could you please settle down?"

Mrs. Toffee is a one-of-a-kind teacher who is also my favourite. She gets what I'm saying. She also has an unusual fashion sense, since she enjoys having paintbrushes stuck in her hair and paint smeared all over her hands.

"As you know, it is time to go through all your sketch books. But I have other news!" This is the moment everyone decided to stay silent. "I will choosing one person to get a free scholarship to the best Art school in Seattle. The Miller School Of Art." My eyes widen, a scholarship to the best school in the city. Is she being serious?

"What?"

"No way."

People gossip.

"And it all depends on the project I'm going to assign you; you'll have three months to finish it. I want something one-of-a-kind; it could be anything, and you could use anything in the world...but I want meaning; I want to feel it in my heart. I'd like you to prepare a presentation about the work you'll be submitting before you start working on it; you'll utilise these classes to accomplish so. But for the time being, get out your sketchbooks."

I was still in shock. This scholarship could help me. No debt for my parents. I feel another body sitting beside me, I turn my head to see Mrs Toffee smiling at me. Her hand resting underneath her chin, I slide my sketchbook to her, and she skims through it before a certain page catches her attention.

"In love are we Alexandra?" I raise a brow; she turns the book, and my eyes widen.

"Urm, no... he's just a stranger I-" I rub onto my nose, and she chuckles.

"This is amazing, the detail...the tattoos?" She gleams at me; I glance down at the art i did if Diávolos. "What's his name?"

"Diávolos...." I whisper.

"Ahh...I am expecting a lot from you in this assignment Alexandra, this drawing...compared to your others is the best. And do you know why?" I shake my head; she smiles and points at the butterfly tattoo on his hand. "Because I feel something when I see it."

I look down at my book as she squeezes my shoulders and turns to face the student behind me. For certainly, it's a bad feeling. I started drawing my concept for the following assignment. I have a fantastic idea that she will adore.

And, thanks to Ares, I now know what and who inspires me. If everything goes perfectly as planned. Then this would be one of the best pieces I've ever created. I'd get the scholarship and leave my parents behind. This is a good period in my life. Finally.

◻◻◻

I close my bedroom door, twisting my key to lock the door. I make my way to my bed and open my laptop; I breathe in connecting to Cathy's Wi-Fi before hopping onto the search button of my laptop. I breathe in and type.

Porn.

Okay...I press onto one of the searches. Anxiety creeps up my veins, I was scared my parents would suddenly call my name or barge into my bedroom. But I told them I was sleeping; I plug in my headphone and press onto one of the videos.

Two naked people kissing, my heart rate increases as I continue watching. Her hands travel down her body, reaching between her legs as she rubs onto herself. I bite onto my lip, moans travel into my ears.

The guy comes into the camera and removes her hands before putting his finger inside of her, my eyes widen, and I shut the laptop and throw my it away to the side of the bed.

What the hell?

Is this how people pleasure each other? Is that what Ares meant by wanting me underneath me? So, he could put his fingers inside of my vagina, is this what my parents kept from me?

Pleasure. I open the laptop, the video plays. I watch her moan; my legs press closer against one another. He then kisses her roughly.

I want to feel that.

I want to feel what she's feeling.

She sounds like she's enjoying it.

I open my legs and slide my hands under my underpants while my finger trails down my abdomen. I gradually feel my clitoris, and the shock of how wet I was hurts me. This is a terrible idea. No. I want to know how she feels.

I close my eyes, lie down properly, and rub my body. I had a startling vision of Ares lying beside me, spreading my legs further. His hands rubbed against me as his gaze remained fixed on mine.

I softly moan but throw a hand over my mouth to keep them hidden. Pleasure shoots through my body, I slowly push a finger inside like the man did. Diávolos was in my mind, am I really-

"What the fuck are you doing?" My eyes widen, my hands slip out of my pant, and I look up, slamming my laptop closed.

"What the hell!" Cathy's mouth is dropped open with a smile turning her lips.

"Were you just masturbating?"

"How the hell did you-" The window. Embarrassment flares through my cheeks as I rush into my bathroom to wash my hands, Cathy leans against the door and folds her arms. "You can't just do that Cathy." I whisper.

"If i knew you were masturbating, I would have left you to it." She chuckles. "Who knew you were becoming such a rebel, first hanging out with boys and now watching porn. That's why you wanted my internet, you're becoming a good liar too." She sits on my desk; I rush my fingers through my hair.

"Cathy, please, don't do that again. You scared the life out of me."

"Top tip, when you masturbate in a catholic house. You don't moan the name of the man out loud."

I smile, settling down onto my bed. "I didn't lie. My parents really blocked me from watching Netflix because it is becoming too sexual."

"Thank God I don't live your life," she falls onto the bed next me, we both stare at the ceiling. "Talk to me about Ares then." Finally, instead of grilling me. She is being my best friend and enjoying what I'm doing.

"You know Joey?" She nods. "That's Ares' grandpa, he offered me a ride and I took it, but when I got into the car it was Ares and I fought that I did not want to disturb their journey." I told her about the awkward silence in the car, and how he just stared at me through the rear-view mirror. Then I told her about the Tattoo. "He made me draw anything on his chest, and Cathy...his body is to die for. He has abdominal muscles and a v-line, and he was just beautiful..."

Cathy looks at me, smiling.

"I drew him a tattoo with butterflies. He loved it and even offered me a job, thirty dollars an hour."

"Did you take it?" She sits up.

"No, if my parents find out-"

"Take the job tomorrow, you fucking moron. Your parents do not need to know everything you do if the thrill is what you're after. Ali, you have to live your life now that you are eighteen. You are an adult now. Take control of your life and do what you want with it. Because if you continue along this path, you may expect your parents to take over your life. And, as much as I despise Ares, I am glad he's compelling you to witness this. Secrets provide suspense."

And this is why, Catherine is my best friend.

"Take the job. Work and live your best life before you go to University."

"Alexandra! Get ready the Johnson family is coming!" My mother screams from downstairs, I groan.

"Best of luck, and I'll see you tomorrow!" She exits my room, crosses my balcony, and enters hers. I groan and take a step back as I unlock my cabinet door and pull out two outfit possibilities. I sat on the couch against my wall, staring out the window. 

I push my hair behind my ears and feel the breeze against my stomach. She left the door open again! I walk towards the balcony doors and see a shadow. My heart stops. A tall shadow leaning on the fence of the balcony. My curtain blew, I breathe in and step forward. Stepping out into the balcony, I look besides me and there he stood.

Diávolos.

He looks down at me, towering above my petite form. He does not meet my look with shyness, but with a firm reluctance to avert his sight first. "Diávolos..." My feet had a mind of their own, I moved closer to him as I whispered his name.

I looked down at his hands and noticed the two swords tattoo. With his knuckles under my jaw, he lifts my face up. "I know you're real... I know this isn't a figment of my imagination." He continues to stare at me, his long black lashes brushing against the top of his lid. "Prove to me that I am not going crazy..." I almost begged him.

He lifts his mask from his neck and places it over his nose, revealing his lips. And then, as if a second had not passed, his lips brush against mine. My heart twitches in my chest as I bring my own hand to rest around his wrist, both his hands resting around my neck. I tip toe.

His lips felt soft on mine, and in that moment of kissing, our chemistry ignited into an ever-bright blaze. I felt his canine jab down onto my lips, causing a small amount of blood to flow. And as he licks it away, his tongue erupts.

Then he pulls away.

I am not dreaming.

Diávolos is real.

He took my first kiss.

He pushes my hair behind my ears, "Alexandra!" I snap my head towards my room, stepping away from him. "Alexandra! Come down!" My mother screams.

"I knew you were real-"

He is gone.

He disappeared. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 〤In editing process, first book, revamping in progress〤 ❝ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
93 14 9
"I might not know you, Rachel, but I see you and I see that fake smile you always put on." "You know nothing about me, Alex Travers. And I have no cl...
43.2K 709 61
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
398K 8K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...