Thoughts

By JazzyNightmare

This is where I will be free writing. It has diary entries, stories requested by readers, poems etc. Hope you... More

A/N
Questions to the Author
Requests to the Author
Questions: Random Questions to Ask about me
Some Love Poems I made
The Flower Crown I made/What happened today
I just got tagged
𝐿𝓎𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒸𝓇𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎
Poems about Friendship
Happy Poems
Friday 13th
I got tagged again!
For @princessheronie
Pride Month Poster
Mafia Story with Wattpad Users - Requested by Thylane
Which Flowers is Your Favorite?
𝙼𝚢 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚝 #𝟷
Update on my Life
Tagged by Abbi
Starting school
Happy Birthday!
Tagged #4 (I think?)
I'm Back!

Requests: Vampire Shu x Shy Reader

25 5 9
By JazzyNightmare

This is requested by Inshira_Nisshoku. I had a lot of fun writing it. Thanks for requesting it!

Y/N POV
It has been half an hour since we wandered into the woods. My friends decided to come with me when I wanted to go to the forest. Now that I see the wilderness, the view was pleasant. The lush trees were everywhere. The sunlight is beaming at our faces. I could feel the breeze flowing past me.

I closed my eyes. "Aaah. It's so relaxing."

"Yeah, it feels incredible," R/G replied nonchalantly. After watching the scenery quietly, we both started to venture further into the forest. As we strolled along the path, we spotted a murky house.

"Let's check it out Y/N." I hesitantly nodded. As we got closer, the house became tremendous. 'Is this house a palace?' I wondered.

"Wow! This house looks exactly like a palace!" R/G somehow read my thoughts. I nodded yet again, agreeing with her. We were finally in front of the historical iron door. We were tiny compared to the door. I concluded that it was a palace, but I wondered why it was here, in the middle of the woods.

"Come on! You go in first!" My friend announced cheerfully.

"W-why? It looks scary in there..." I stammered worriedly. R/G lightly slapped my back and chuckled jokingly.

"Don't be scared. I'm right here. If you get lost, we can use this," My friend took out a long piece of string. It's thick. She tied the string around my wrist and the end of the string on her wrist. She tied them both tightly. "So you won't get lost in the dark."

She avoided my question of why she wanted me to go instead of her. I shook off the thought. I kept being persistent, wanting to stay outside instead of going in there. Anything but that. But she would respond, saying that I should be the one instead. In the end, I reluctantly agreed.

"Fine. I'll go inside b-but don't let go of the string, okay?" She nodded, careful of the instructions I gave her. I hesitantly stepped forward and pushed the door. It immediately unlocked quickly and pushed the doors all the way, which only made me feel skeptical and afraid. My friend, unfortunately, pushed me inside and forced me into the haunted palace.

"Good luck! I'm cheering you on!" said the eager girl. I nodded as I lingered in the palace.

??? POV
I was quietly tugging on my tie, pulling it so it could properly be placed at its rightful place. Suddenly, just suddenly, I sensed an exquisite smell. Something that my people loved more than anything. Ah yes, it was blood. I looked in the mirror, checking myself to see if everything was properly put on.

"I haven't had blood in such a long time," I told myself as a smirk appeared on my face. A dark part of me came back. "Shall I go now?"

I eventually stepped out of my bedroom and went to where my senses led me. I eventually made it to the main room. I hid in the shadows to see what was going on without them seeing me. I suddenly heard a soft whimper. 'I wonder who made that sound?' Using my excellent night vision, I glanced around the setting until my eyes laid on a little girl. She sat on a stool, weeping quietly as she wiped her tears. 'Oh, she must be scared of the dark.'

She kept on crying quietly. Each cry only made me feel strange. 'Why do I feel this way?' As I gazed at her more, she looked magnificent. Her position on the chair only made me want to comfort her and- no! I shouldn't be thinking of this. As I was going to walk away, I faltered. 'It wouldn't hurt to help her...right?' I mentally asked myself. I nodded. I should at least help someone once in a while. I took one last glance at her before I prepared to reveal myself.

Y/N POV
I-I shouldn't have come in here in the first place. I was afraid of the dark. I would never know what would be in the dark. It felt so lonely in here. The rope was still intact on my wrist, except it hurts. I raised it to my face. R/G must've tied it a little too tight. I could go to R/G but I was too afraid to walk because anything could come out on the way. I shivered as a breeze came by.

"There's no need to be scared." A deep voice told me, gently. I started shaking. I knew that the darkness would hide everything and that was exactly why I was scared of the dark.

"Who's there?" I dared to ask. I heard a chuckle before the person responded.

"The person who'll save you from your fears," he answered back truthfully. He lurked from the shadows, revealing himself. Since it was dark, I couldn't see him very well, but there was one part of him I could see.

His crimson, bloodshot eyes. It felt both terrifying and...somehow solacing. He walked toward me. My thoughts snapped back. I needed to run...now. But after looking at those eyes, I instantly couldn't move. I panicked with the fact of being forced to stay still. When he was finally in front of me, he softly put his gloved hands on both my cheeks.

"Don't be afraid," he whispered, stroking my cheek. "I won't harm you." It...was the first time someone said that to me. It sounded convincing that I- no! What if he's lying? I can't let my desires get the better of me. I quickly averted my eyes from him to avoid him, but unfortunately, he went even closer to my face, our noses barely touching, which made me feel flustered.

I felt hot even though this place was bitterly cold. "G-go away...I don't need you to tell me that..." I said boldly, through my gritted teeth, but truthfully, I was frantic. He chuckled, rubbed his thumb around my cheek, and wrapped his arm around my waist. I shivered at the contact as he put his mouth to my ear and whispered to me, his mouth barely touching my ear.

"We both know that isn't true," he murmured as pulled his head away from my ear. I stood blank for a moment before my face reddened up. Huh!? What was that for? It's so embarrassing. I tightly shut my eyes, flustered. I just wanted to die from embarrassment.

"Look at me.' He demanded softly. I didn't want to get him enraged if I followed his order. Slowly, I plucked my hands away from my face. In my sight, I saw the same crimson eyes.

"Aaaahhh!!!" I was alarmed again as I couldn't even move my position. After closing my eyes and opening them, I was able to see better. But, I was shaking because the darkness was still there. He sighed as he took another glance at me before pulling himself away from me.

"Tell me. Are you afraid of the dark?" I nodded quickly. I just wanted to get out of the darkness enveloping this palace. He rubbed his chin before looking at me again, a smirk coming to his face.

"Then you wouldn't disapprove of my decision that I am about to do." he held my jaw in place as his crimson eyes started glowing. I felt my energy being dispersed as I kept looking into his eyes. My eyes slowly shut as they opened wide again in an attempt to stay awake. My vision began blurring in and out when I kept trying to stay awake. I knew I couldn't handle it much longer. His eyes only glowed.

"Sleep now..." He gently spoke to me in a persuasive tone. My eyes slowly descended but I still tried to stay sleepless. But I couldn't help it. Before I could drift off, I asked him a question.

"Who a-are you," I asked weakly. He gave a small, compassionate smile.

"My name is..." My vision began to blur along with my hearing, but I managed to hear the last words he said. "Shu Kurenai."

I see...after hearing that name, my vision blacked out.

Shu POV
Her eyes closed as she inclined into my chest. I chuckled as I put my arm under her legs and my other arm to support her back to take her to my room.  Her head leaned against my chest. 'She certainly looks cute.' When I reached my room, I went inside to carefully place her on my bed. I saw a rope tied around her wrist. I spent my time untying the rope. When I was done, I could see the red spot around her wrist. After getting some bandages, I wrapped them around her wrist. Finally, I wrapped a blanket around her to keep her warm and turned on the lights. It was a good thing I kept a note of her fear.

As she started wiggling around. I went closer to her, sitting on the side of the bed. I leaned closer to her to have a better look at her face. Now that I could look closer, she looks so peaceful in her sleep. I smiled softly at her appearance. I was pleased to see her sleeping so peacefully. I caressed her forehead and walked out to leave her. I couldn't let my craving desire get the better of me.

"Sleep well," I whispered before closing the door quietly.

Y/N POV
My eyes opened as if I needed to and I glanced around to see an unfamiliar room. I was on a comfortable bed and a blanket was on me. I immediately remembered the events before I fell asleep. I sat up instantly. I should get out of here before Shu comes here. Unfortunately, I heard a familiar voice speaking to me.

"Ah, you're awake now," Shu noticed as he closed the door behind him. 'He must've come in here just now.' Now that the lights were on, I could see his appearance. He had white hair and the same crimson blood eyes. He was holding a small tray with two teacups and a teapot.

"W-what are you doing here, Shu?" I asked while stammering. Shu just walked to put the tray on the table beside the bed.

"Is this how you treat someone who invited you to their bedroom?" He sat on the bed. I didn't answer. Instead, my hands clenched together.

"What is your name?" he asked.

"Y/N," I replied, turning my head to look at him. We both stayed silent after that. I decided to thank him, to be polite.

"T-thank you for helping me. I...would have been in trouble if it weren't for you..." I was truly thankful for him saving me. He just gave a quiet smile, turned to me, and gently pushed me down so I could lay down on my bed. He got on top of me, his arms pinning my shoulders, but not in a hard way.

"H-huh? What are you doing?" I stuttered. He looked down on me with gentle eyes.

"This is the first time someone ever said that to me. I don't know if I can keep resisting it..." his deep voice trailed off. His grip tightened on my shoulders. I wondered what that could mean, so I decided to ask him.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked softly. His lips twitched.

He hesitated before responding to me. "Sometimes-no. All this time, my one wish was to be a human. I don't want to keep harming people. Can't you see, Y/N? I'm a vampire. I can't feel the sunlight. Drinking blood is the only way to survive. But, I'm different. I learned to stop drinking blood and drink tea instead. N-now, that desire is coming back to me. I have to stay away from people so I can't harm them. I truly wish I could be a normal human like everyone else. I don't care about my reputation as the most powerful vampire..."

He truly is a kind person. It was the most terrible thing he had to struggle with...when he was feeling lonely. I couldn't imagine that someone like him would wish to be human. My hands reached for his face and gently stroked it. After that, I pulled him toward me, so he was now laying on me. This was something I extremely felt embarrassed about, but I had to comfort him after hearing something so tragic. I felt his body tense at first, but slowly, he relaxed and leaned into the contact. I, on the other hand, was as red as a tomato. I've never done something like this before. It was a good thing he couldn't see me. I decided to tell him some words to comfort him.

"Thank you for telling me your troubles, Shu. You can ask for help. I'm proud of you. You're always thinking of others before yourself. You must be lonely having to deal with this all by yourself..." I said in a soothing tone. I stroked his snowy white hair. "I'm right here. There's no need to restrain yourself."

"Y/N...I don't want to hurt you..."

"I trust you. You won't hurt me." I declared. He stayed silent after that. He just hugged me back tightly.

Shu POV
I couldn't help it. After hearing Y/N's sweet and tender words, I...fell in love with her. All this time, I silently called for help while lost in the shadows. She reached for my hand and pulled me out of the shadows. She doesn't know how thankful I was. I hugged her like there was no tomorrow. My desire for her to stay. I want her to stay here forever with me. I love her. I love her. I-
I instantly snapped back to reality. I-I realize it now. My sanity is slowly disappearing. My hands started shaking, trying to take control. Being near a human can make my cravings for blood rise. No, no, I can't hurt her. It means...I have to use the only option...even if it will sting my heart.

Y/N POV
He stood up. I mentally smiled. Is he feeling better now? I got my answer.

"Thank you for comforting me, Y/N. It meant a lot to me. I need you to do a favor for me." he told me. I tilted my head to the side, wondering what he wanted.

"What is it, Shu?" I asked faintly. He only gave a sad smile.

"While I sleep, I need you to run away from this place." I was shocked and disappointed at the same time.

"Do you not want me to be here?" I asked silently, with a sad look on my face. He shook his head and placed his forehead against mine.

"I want you to be here, but...I'm slowly going insane. Sooner or later, I'll kill you and I don't want that to happen because I...love you." He confessed as he closed his eyes to avoid eye contact with me. I blushed at his sudden confession. I could see a tint of blush on his cheek and ears. But I had no time to be shy.

"I love you too. I.." I started choking on tears, trickling down my cheeks. "I d-don't want to leave you. You never deserved this. Why must they be cruel to you? I just want you to be happy." He had to bear this harsh fate. Tears fell with those thoughts in my mind.

He gently wiped my tears away with a smile, even kissed my tears. But, I kept sobbing. "Don't cry. We'll be together again. I promise. If you want...you can sleep with me? I'll wake up later than you. I can sleep a lot longer."

I quietly agreed as we both laid down together, side by side. Shu opened his arms wide to invite me and I hugged him. He wrapped me in his warm embrace.

"In all my life, I never thought I would be feeling this." Shu began to whisper.

"I never thought that I would meet someone as kindred as you." I brushed his cheek. He giggled childishly. 'How cute.' I thought as I gave gentle smile. After a while, we both were sleepy, our eyelids threatening to close. He looked at me for the last time he slowly closed his eyes.

"I...know it's painful to say goodbye, but fate will bring us together again as our love did."
He smiled softly as he finally closed his eyes with a single tear coming out. I felt the pain in my fragile heart. I painfully cried as I saw his slumberous state, but I know he would've wanted me to smile. I cuddled with him and finally slept, knowing that it might be my last time with him.
------------------------

I woke up, knowing I had to leave, but there were still some things I needed to do. When I was done, I hesitated but I slowly leaned in and softly pressed my lips against his, a single tear trickling down to my cheek to his cheek. 'I love you.' I pulled back to walk out the door. I smiled tenderly and whispered, "Sleep well." I closed the door to find my way out.

Shu POV
I woke up to see no one next to me. I felt something wet on my face. I stroked it and wonder what it could be. I remembered Y/N in my mind. My hands throbbed as I started feeling emptiness in my heart. 'She left already. I wish it wouldn't hurt this much."
I suddenly spot something white next to me. It was folded paper. I quickly grabbed it and unfolded it. There were words in it...and it was from Y/N. I read it, knowing that it will weaken me.

To my Dearest Shu,

Writing this, I could already feel my heart slowly breaking in half as I am going to leave you. I know I'll regret it and I'm sorry for it. I wish I could be there for you, but we cannot. I will always love you and remember you, so love me and remember me too. Fate can be harsh, but I will always believe in faith and morality. I believe it was right for us to meet. So, I'll have faith in you. I will always keep believing in your words. This isn't the end of our story. We still have a long way to go in our lives. I promise I'll find you. So, wait for me. As you said, "Fate will bring us together again as our love did."

Always and forever,
Y/N

As my hands trembled while holding the letter. I smiled with glassy eyes. I clutched the letter to my chest lovingly.

"You're right. Fate will bring us together again as our love did."

Five years later~

Y/N POV
I walked into the same forest I came into five long years ago. I walked around here every single time day ever since that fateful day. Even though I explored many parts of the forest, but still couldn't find that huge palace. 'Sigh, I guess I won't see him once again today.' Over the past few years, I looked desperately for him but I still couldn't find him. Sadness filled my heart again today. Each day, I feel like I'm falling deeper each time. But, I still remember what he told me.

"Fate will bring us together again as our love did."

Those words are what kept giving me hope. He gave me the motivation to keep looking forward to the future. Suddenly I spotted someone under the shade of a tree by the lake. 'Am I not the only one who comes here?' I wondered as I squinted to see the person. They were looking up to the sky. That person was tall and had a masculine body. His back was faced with me so I couldn't see his face. He also had...white hair. Could it be him? I ran forward to him to look closer. It was him. It had to be! He must've heard me running toward him, so he turned around. Our eyes met. E/C met with crimson. He was shocked to see me but he gave a smile that was affectionate and welcoming and opened his arms to welcome me. I jumped into the arms of the person I loved so much. He twirled me around and whispered so only I could hear, even though we were alone.

"Who knew? Fate did bring us together, Y/N."

I smiled. "I always believed in those words, Shu. I'll never leave you ever again."

The End.

I cried so much through all of this. I guess I've been feeling emotional all week, so I wrote this emotional story. My idea for the second half of the story came to me when I saw a little kid watching this Halloween ABCPhonics Song. It sang something about evil witches, goblins, etc. I suddenly had this thought. What if some of them didn't want to be evil? And that's how I wrote this story. Please vote and follow me! Hope you like this story. Thank you again for requesting my first story, Shira.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
68.5K 3.1K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
16.9K 1.4K 35
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
24K 588 21
𝑲.𝒃𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒈𝒐𝒖 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ↳ 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 two students relate to eachother in more ways than one. ↳ Class 3-A students A little Secret rela...