Aphrodite// Hayley Marshall

By M1ka3lson

Aphrodite: the goddess of sexual love and beauty Loving someone for a thousand years, spending every waking h... More

Aphrodite
Character Introductions
Act one ~ baby?
001.Homecoming
002.Its for Mikaelson
004.Hot and Cold
005.Scandals and Schemes
006. Witches are bitches
007. Undead
008. Your home
009. Jealousy
010. Sickness
011. Spite
012. Panic
013. Torture
014. Pick a side
015. Harriet
016. Broken vow
017. Outnumbered
018. Replacement family
019. Protection squad
020. Switching sides
021. Kiss of death
022. Last resort
023. Proud
024. Grief
025. Deja vu
026. Reliving
027. Digging deeper
028. Theres always consequences
029. Past and Pettiness
030. Calculated
031. Rage Vs Rational
032. Flawed
033. Cohabitate peacefully...Or not

003.The traitorous witch

3.5K 93 2
By M1ka3lson

(Tangled up in blue)

"I cannot believe you disposed of those bodies without me. You know how much I love to set things on fire" Rebekah complained looking at Nik in annoyance. "Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl whose carrying my child" Klaus laughed with a shrug.

"Aw, I'm so moved by your newfound sense of fatherly duty towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven" Rebekah stated sarcastically. "It's just adorable how much you care Nik" Nora scoffed downing the contents of her glass. "The werewolf would like to know what the plan is" Hayley inputted walking into the room with the three originals.

"Well, that depends what plan you mean love, my plan for global domination, Ellanora's plan to drink herself to death or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world" Klaus smirked making both girls scowl. Rebekah grabbed a paint brush and threw it at her brother but he caught it and whilst he was busy gloating at his blonde sister the brunette grabbed a pencil and threw it from where she was sitting behind the desk. Klaus groaned turning to scowl at his oldest sister as he pulled the pencil from the side of his neck. The older of the two girls smiling in triumph.

"The plan to rescue Elijah, the you know the good brother, the one who is in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back" Hayley quipped making the brunette original roll her eyes at the werewolf's concern for her brother. "In the front if we're being specific" Klaus corrected smugly glancing at Nora to make sure she wasn't getting another pencil to fling at him.

"You three said that'd you'd get him back. So is there a plan or not?" Hayley pressed. "Well firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy. He's my friend, albeit one who is unaware that I am trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless" Klaus started moving to lean on the back of the chair his sister was sitting in. "Here we go" Nora muttered to herself grabbing the bottle of bourbon off the table deciding to abandon her glass, getting drunk seemed like a great idea right about now.

"And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcels trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently, and thirdly Rebekah please" Klaus concluded gesturing towards the blonde. "And thirdly, the plan, as you have demanded is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back" Rebekah explained with a shrug.

"That's not the whole plan is it?" Hayley asked worriedly glancing between the vampires. "Oh please, Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling but there is none more diabolical love" Nora laughed making Hayley turn to Klaus waiting for his response. "That's only plan A love. There's always a plan B" the hybrid taunted. "And what's plan B?" The wolf sighed debating if she wanted to know the answer. "War" Klaus smirked tauntingly.

✖️✖️✖️

"Well that's a lie I only killed 7, Nora killed 1 and the other two I have no bloody clue. Should I make Thierry my 8th?" Rebekah explained to her brother as the sisters went to meet Sophie. "Marcel is playing friendly. We can't kill the favourite son, or he'll catch onto us" Klaus explained trying to hide is irritation. "So war it is then" Rebekah stated. "Indeed, do you and Nora know what to do with the witch?" Klaus asked. "I believe we do" Rebekah assured. Klaus had told his sisters to deal with Sophie so that's exactly what they were going to do.

"Oh so glad you could make it. Elijah only lies daggered and rotting whilst you dilly dally" The blonde spoke sarcastically. "Your lucky I came at all. What do you want? And who the hell are you?" The witch asked looking at the brunette rudely making Rebekah internally groan Ella had no tolerance for rudeness. "I'd watch your tone love the only reason I haven't snapped you neck already is because your linked to the werewolf carrying my niece or nephew" Nora scowled looking the witch up and down.

Sophie paled drastically and her eyes widened. "Your Ellanora, your the one the call a demon" Sophie swallowed thickly. "I see my name perceives me. I'm the devil herself darling" the brunette smirked making her sister roll her eyes at the dramatics. "Hayley was attacked last night by Marcels crew because somebody told him there was a werewolf in the Quarter and she only made one stop. Whoever saw her here ratted her out. Watch and learn" Rebekah explained brushing past Sophie as the sisters walked into the shop.

The two witches greeted each other while the originals pretended to look around. "That's filled with marigold, great for attracting the opposite sex. It would look awesome on you" Katie smiled at Rebekah. "I very seriously doubt that" the younger vampire responded. "Do you have any others, one with say, I don't know, wolfsbane perhaps?" Nora glowered, the witch froze for a second before recollecting herself hoping that the girls didn't see it, but they did and that was enough for them to have their answer.

"Wolfsbane? Why would you want that?" Katie asked, Rebekah didn't like this answer so she vamp sped to the witch and grabbed her by the neck. "Please do not play dumb with us" the blonde snarked moving the witch so she was lying on the counter. "Rebekah!" Sophie yelled. "We never said we'd play nice love" Nora shrugged watching her sister closely. "I just sold a werewolf some herbs, that's all" Katie choked out.

"Are you lying to me Katie? I suggest you answer my question honestly. My sister will have no problem tearing out your jugular" Rebekah threatened. "Sophie" the witch whimpered. "Just answer the questions Katie, please" Sophie rushed out fearful for the girl. "Yes I told someone, but you don't understand. I love him" the girl admitted. Rebekah threw the witch to the ground and Ellanora walked over to her pressing the heel of her stilettos to her neck.

"Let's just say that werewolf is someone very dear to me and my family. So tell us, who is this vampire Romeo of yours, shall I count to three" Ella asked tauntingly putting the heel closer to her neck. The girls had finally gotten the witch to admit who her vampire lover was and smirked at each other in triumph before leaving the shop so they could share the news with their brother, who would be very pleased with mysterious man they could now include in their schemes.

"Well you were right about the traitor. Luckily she's just a kid and she doesn't know anything about us and what we're up to, do you want to hear the part that's gonna please you the most?" Rebekah explained grinning. "Do tell" Klaus urged impatiently. "She's in love with someone in Marcels inner circle. Guess who it is" Rebekah revealed. "Right hand man type, favors silly caps?" Klaus smirked.

"Two points for you. Thierry is fraternizing with the enemy" Ellanora's added. "Well, that means he just unwittingly became the key to our entire plan." The hybrid grinned "I told you you'd be pleased." The blonde smiled. "Oh, to be young and in love in a city where witches and vampires are at war. How very tragic" Klaus said in fake sympathy.

✖️✖️✖️

"Are you out of your mind, no way" Sophie disagreed with the plan she'd just been told by the three originals. "It's very simple. We need you to perform a teeny, tiny locator spell to help us find our brother" Rebekah demanded. "Witches who practice magic in this town get caught and they get killed" Sophie explained.

"Yes about that, it seems you left out a crucial detail when we made our deal, Marcel secret weapon, the way he knows when a witch is doing magic" Klaus grinned taking the seat next to his brunette sister who was working her way threw a bottle of bourbon.

"Girl about yay high, cute as a button, anger issues" Rebekah inputed making hand gestures to get her point across. "Davina? Where have you seen her" Sophie asked nervously. "I don't know. The little brat erased my memory, right after she threw me out of a window with her bloody mind" Rebekah stated agitated.

"Oh, The money I would have payed to see that" Nora laughed before stopping when she saw the glare sent her way. "No offense Bex" she added hiding her smile behind the glass she was holding.

"Let me cut to the chase, Davina has Elijah. You witches, I assume, want to get Davina away from Marcel. We don't know where she is. Ergo we need magic" Klaus stated plainly. "Davina would sense it" Sophie recognized. "Unless of cause, another witch- say a traitor to the cause, Katie for example was to perform much more powerful magic at the same time" Rebekah explained.

"Smart, that would create a smokescreen concealing your very small spell from Davina" Nora smirked understanding her siblings plan because of the amount of time she spent following her younger brother around to numerous witches in the past millennium. "Katie doesn't deserve to die" Sophie spoke quietly.

"Sophie Deveraux. You're in no position to be so principled. You can't win a war without a few strategic losses, how many times have the vampires been one step ahead, known something they shouldn't? Your sister executed in the public square for practice in magic. Who knew she'd be caught? Did she even attempt to flee?" Klaus tormented.

"She was caught hiding in a cargo hold of a freighter before it set sail down the Mississippi" The witch reluctantly explained. "And who, pray tell, of Marcels valued inner circle manages his business down at the docks?" Klaus questioned accusingly. "Katie's boyfriend Thierry" she answered in realization.

And just like that the originals had Sophie Devereux right where they wanted her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830K 27.8K 158
When Danielle Saraphina Mikaelson received a call that her older brother got a werewolf pregnant, she didn't know that it could be possible but despi...
82.9K 2.1K 26
Many things can change within a year, but it hasn't been a year that passes it is eight. Eight years has so much room for growth, and for everyone to...
1K 61 8
๐…แด€แดษชสŸส... ๐€ ๐‘แด€แด›สœแด‡ส€ ๐‚แดแดแดแดษด ๐˜แด‡แด› ๐แดwแด‡ส€า“แดœสŸ ๐–แดส€แด…, ๐–ษชแด›สœ ๐’แดœแด„สœ ๐€ ๐ƒแด‡แด‡แด˜ ๐Œแด‡แด€ษดษชษดษข. ๐“wแด ๐†ษชส€สŸs, ๐„ษดแด›ษชส€แด‡สŸส ๐”ษดแด‹ษดแดwษด ๐“แด ๐„แด€แด„สœ ๐Žแด›สœแด‡ส€, ๐–แด‡ส€แด‡ ๐ƒแด‡sแด›ษชษดแด‡แด…...
26.2K 1K 15
Emilia Mikaelson is the complete opposite of her twin brother, Elijah Mikaleson. Whereas history calls Elijah the noble Mikaleson, history calls Emil...