A Simple Smile ( Tom Holland...

By StarryEyedLittleOne

In "A Simple Smile," follow the story of Y/N, a young woman who has fled her past to start anew in America. W... More

Warning
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
- 31 -
Mini-Advertisement:
Epilogue

28

438 13 11
By StarryEyedLittleOne

25 April 2017

17:53

At Home

Y/N POV:

"Y/N!" Tom's voice came echoing through the house.

"Y/N! Can you quickly come here please..." A bit of rage boiled inside, I stomped to Tom- wondering why he would just yell instead of coming to me.

When I leaned against the doorframe, I saw Tom with a bright smile.

"Tommy, did you need something..."

"Do you have a bikini-ready?"

 "Tom, I don't think right now is an appropriate time to be asking this..."

He flushed red, his eyes dwindled from mine. "It's not like that..."

"Then spill it," I joke, folding my arms.

"So I had this plan-"

"-A plan to?"

"To celebrate your birthday..." he mumbled.

"Is it already that time of the year? That means..." I mutter the rest under my voice.

"Yeah! The biggest day in my year has finally come!"

"Stop it you idiot, you know there will be more important things, like the premiere or even the date to the next part of the spider-man trilogy you signed up for!"

"I get that! But there will be countless premieres in the future, but only one you!"

"Fine fine... What do you have in store for me?"

"A three-day trip!"

"Ok..."

"Just us!"

"Great!"

"On a cruise ship!"

"And you lost me..."

"Come on, it's gonna be amazing, I promise you!"

"With you anything is amazing!"

"Oh is that a challenge..." Tom stood up grabbing a strong grip on my waist and pushing me against the cupboard. He started kissing my neck. I almost lost myself in the sensation, but I stopped him by pushing him away with my finger.

"Tommy, if you want this, you'll have to wait!"

"Oo is that a deal!"

"Yes, you've waited this long, I'm sure a little while can't hurt."

Tom looked at me funny when he mumbled, "Did I forget to mention, that we leave tomorrow?"

I realized what he said, and started to panic a bit... I rushed out of the room to start packing, I grabbed outfit after outfit to stuff in the bag when Tom came into the room shocked.

"You know we're only leaving for 3 days, not a year?"

"And, I got 5 outfits for each day, just in case I'm packing the 6th one as well."

He walked closer resting his hands on my busy ones, he took them and held them close to his face, gently kissing them and then placing them on his bare chest, "Relax, let's make a rule. 3 outfits a day, and that's pushing it ok... You don't have to worry about Pj's you won't need them..."

The butterflies were doing backflips, my heart was sprinting and I couldn't get a word out.

"So Y/N, being quiet is also an answer," he winks at me and kisses my cheek. He walked out and went to pack his bathroom essentials.

I still stood there, in pure bashfulness.

 26 April 2017

07:53

At Home

Y/N POV:

( DAY 1 : )

You:

Ali/Zee, what do you think, Cruise ship appropriate?

It took a minute for them, but they quickly sent a message back.

Ali:

Damn, who is your personal photographer??

And... Damn this girl goes and slays on that cruise ship, for sure!

Zee:

Definitely, you look stunning, Imma steal that dress one day!

Ali:

Not before me!

I put my phone down while Zee and Ali argued over this sundress.

"Honey, it's time to go hey!"

I kissed my mother goodbye and left for the port. When Tom and I got there, we went to the check-in. Tom was wearing a bit of a disguise: a beach hat and shades. The wind was really strong, I was just trying to not let my hat fly off or my dress lift in this wind.

After the check-in, I walked in front; with Tom waddling behind me - He was carrying all of the luggage; he refused me to take anything from him. I crossed the tiny metal bridge connecting the ship and the port.

We finally made it to the room, I unlocked it. As Tom entered the room he plopped down on the couch and just took a big sigh of relief. While he was trying to catch his breath, I went outside to admire the big blue sea. The wind was also a bit rough out here, it tried to blow my hat off, but I held it tight to my head. One hand was holding the metal railing and the other one was on the hat. As I marveled at the big blue, I felt hands slipping past my arms and wrapping around my waist, I felt how Tom was giving gentle kisses to my back. We didn't say a word, just stayed there, in love.

After a while of just sitting on the porch, we went to explore the ship, Tom had a floral button-up shirt on that he didn't button up showing off his abs. We walked down the halls hand-in-hand, just looking around. When we had enough of exploring the ship, we decided to return to the cabin. But Tom had the bright idea to go out for dinner. I took out a semi-formal dress I brought with me, It was an Alaia floral dress in grey, and I curled my hair and put on some natural make-up.

Tom came out in grey checkered pants, and a white buttoned-up shirt, he left the final two buttons undone. He looked mesmerizing, especially with his messy curls. I hooked my arm around his bicep, and he escorted me all the way to the restaurant. He had already made reservations earlier. He had reserved a table far from the public. 

He looked at me and giggled, "I can't believe it!"

"What can't you believe," I sheepishly smiled in disbelief.

"That I have someone as pretty as you."

"I'm literally with Tom Holland but sure I guess..."

We just looked into each other's eyes, getting lost in each thought, We learned a lot more from each other.

( DAY 2 : )

27 April 2017

I relaxed on the lounging chairs, it was probably time again to put on some sunscreen, I pulled my leg up to arch it and reach my feet with the sunscreen. After rubbing the lotion in, I tried to see if I could spot Tom anywhere, I saw him climb out of the pool and make his way towards me. He opened his arms in a bear hug, I realized what he was trying to do and sprung up from my seat, I avoided him like the plague, but he was too fast and gave me a cold, wet hug... After he hugged me, he smiled as if he just won the Oscars, "I got ya, why don't you come swim..."

"I'd rather jump off the boat," Tom didn't like this answer, he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up, he dragged me all the way to the pool, and threw me in. I came up for air and grumpily looked up at him. "Are you satisfied now?"

"Nope not yet," he jumped next to me, splashing gallons of water in my face. He wrapped his arms around me, and kept me afloat, as I couldn't stand in the deep side.

When he came up, I looked him in the eye and splashed him. "I think we are even now."

We spent most of the day near the pools, I wore my favorite bikini, I swear Tom had to tear his eyes off of me. But we decided for tonight we would go clubbing.

I wore a translucent top over my bikini and some jean shorts. The night was fun before- I might have had one too many drinks, so I just had to sit before I vomited everything back out on the dancefloor.

Tom ran to get me some drink without any alcohol, when he put my drink down, two very pretty women came closer and tried to start flirting with him. 

"Hey, sexy..." The one muttered.

"You don't look like any bartender I know around here?"

They didn't even notice my death stares, but Tom did. He shot them down immediately, I stood up and scolded them, "How dare you ladies try and milk the Starfish!" but I don't even think half my words made any sense.

Tom knew I had enough and dragged me to the room. He put me down on the couch and I tried to sober up. When I finally came to, I saw Tom trying to stay awake. I remembered what we said. 

"Oh is that a challenge..." Tom stood up grabbing a strong grip on my waist and pushing me against the cupboard. He started kissing my neck. I almost lost myself in the sensation, but I stopped him by pushing him away with my finger.

"Tommy, if you want this, you'll have to wait!"

"Oo is that a deal!"

I looked at Tom with a grin, "Do I need to give you something to stay awake..."

Tom snapped out of his tiredness, and immediately knew what I was saying, he had the look of 'I wanted this for a while, but I won't force anything.'

Things happened that night, it was the first night we did anything, we've been dating for a year and he's been patient. But tonight is a treat. We stayed up until midnight just 'talking', I lay on my stomach thinking about everything that just happened, the lustful thoughts came rushing back, but without the alcohol's effect, I can actually suppress them.

Tom slowly tickled my bare back, stroking it gently. As if he was protecting the innocence that I have given him. He leaned in and whispered when he saw it was midnight, "Happy Birthday Y/N..."

These 3 simple words were really contrasting with Dad's last year: "I don't understand why we had to eat out, nothing special today, first we went out and watched that stupid Avengers movie, and now this..!" The man yells. He was really different. I started tearing up a bit. I never knew this much love could come from one person. I've always only known dad's love.

( DAY 3 : )

28 April 2017

The Last day came to an end, today we spent some time in the arcade area, Tom beat the claw machine and got me a stuffed bunny. We named him Debbo. After we returned to the cabin Tom disappeared, he told me to find him on the top deck near the end of the ship. This felt really familiar- almost like the time, he asked me out, so I decided to trust my gut and put on another formal sundress. I wandered up to the deck and looked around, I saw a beautiful start of a sunset. As I was marveling at this sunset and its mixtures of colors, I heard a voice call out. I looked from where it was coming and saw Tom sitting near a table with food on it. Waiting for his partner, his person, me.

As I walked closer, I tucked my loose hair behind my ear. Tom and I just sat there, looking into each other's eyes. Talking. Laughing. Flirting. Everything I ever wanted from him, I got. Everything I ever needed, I got it ten folds. Tom looked in love. 

"Hey Y/n/n, I truly have to say that I am so happy that I could've spent this last year meeting you..."

"Ok Mister, in this year what are tiny things you noticed, mister Sherlock?"

"Well, I know if you're nervous you fiddle with your rings, you usually hang your arms at the side of you- to hide your nerves. I know that when you are really thinking of something you bite your lip. I know that sometimes you're too busy to look after yourself. I've seen that when you get really sad your ears flash a color of red. I've seen you..."

"Ok, Ok... Point proven."

His phone buzzed, it was the notification he set his emails to. When he opened it, he saw a time schedule for upcoming events that is set for Homecoming, a press tour, interviews, and a premiere date.

I took his hand and drew his attention, "Hey Tommy, I know how you feel about Premiers they freak you out, all the screaming and yelling and ordering, but you don't have to worry about any premier you'll ever be on, because I'm never leaving."

A/N- Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, how ya doing... I'm doing fine, I noticed I got like 4 months left of school- crazy... Damn, it's ok it's ok. I got this book to keep me sane, oh wait it's also ending... :( ...Don't worry that's still a bit off, I'm tired and Imma sleep- Night~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 355 41
"I hate this," Tom says, letting out a breath. "I hate that we don't know how to act around each other anymore." He looks at me with furrowed brows. ...
22.2K 414 22
Tom and Zendayas relationship is pretty sucky as they finish up filming for FFH (Far From Home). Tom is still in love with Zendaya, while Zendaya was...
301K 5.4K 47
"What did you call me?" I asked in shock. "I-I said love. It's a British thing..." Tom blushed. "You've never called me that before," I stepped clo...
854K 21.3K 62
"𝘔𝘳. 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨." * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 (Tom Holland x Reader)-(Trigger Warn...