Unforgettable//Teen Wolf

By AmaliaTw09

S5a Hope Martin Hale. She's now not just a tribrid, her humanity is also off. The pack has to fight against... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
Epilogue

6

218 4 1
By AmaliaTw09

"My mom's book club usually has more wine." Lydia said.

"Well, they also probably didn't read books that cause violent hallucinations." Stiles said.

"That's why Malia's here." Scott said

"So none of us go running into traffic?" Kira asked.

"Someone ran into a traffic?" Hope asked entering the house.

They all looked at her irritated.

Hope sighed and looked at Lydia and tears filled her eyes. She walked towards her and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry. I love you." Hope said crying.

"You're back." Stiles said.

Hope looked at him and walked towards him, hugging him too.

"I did a lot of awful things. I killed a lot of people. I have to fix it." Hope said. "I'm so sorry."

"Then let's try reading the books. You can at least help us." Scott said and she smiled.

She ran towards him hugging him. He wrapped his arms around her.

"I wanna go back to the traffic situation." Hope said, "You know I might be immortal but it would still hurt." She said sarcastically.

They all laughed a little bit and she smiled.

"Or something worse can happen." Scott said.

"Like what happened to Judy." Malia said.

They all looked at her confused.

"Chapter 14."

"Maybe I should have let my mother read it. She might remember a girl with a tail leaping odd the ceiling and attacking everyone." Lydia said.

"She might also remember me killing everyone." Hope smiled ironically and they looked down.

Theo walked over to Hope and grabbed her hand. She looked at him and smiled.

"Hey, if it works." Stiles said.

"It has to." Lydia said.

"What does that mean?" Scott asked.

"I think I saw them during my surgery." Lydia said.

"I saw them back in the hospital." Hope sighed.

"When I look at the cover of the book, it's almost like..." Lydia said.

"A memory trying to surface." Hope finished her thought.

"Yeah."

"Isn't that what Valack wanted when he wrote it?" Kira asked.

Hope nodded.

"if they did something to me, I want to know what it is." Lydia said.

They each took a copy of the book to start reading it. Hope took a deep breathe and opened the book.

[...]

They kept reading the book.

"Anyone feeling anything yet?" Scott asked.

"Tired." Kira replied.

"Hungry." Hope said.

They all looked at her scared.

"I won't eat you." She assured.

"I think he meant the book." Theo said.

Hope sighed and lay down on Theo's lap.

"I think being hungry might be a side effect." She mumbled.

"I'll take you to dinner after we finish this." He suggested and she smiled.

Kira lay down, too.

"You're not giving up, are you?" Scott asked looking at Kira and Hope.

"I'm just resting my eyes." Kira replied.

"And I'm resting my whole body. How could my no-humanity self be walking just in heels for the last few weeks?" She asked sarcastically.

Theo smiled.

Kira closed her eyes and turned off the lamp.

[...]

"What if we need some kind of trigger?" Scott asked. "Wasn't Malia driving when she remembered the crash?"

"Yeah, but how are we supposed to trigger a memory we don't remember?" Stiles asked.

"Maybe it's a delayed thing." Scott said.

"Yeah. Let's wait a couple of hours to see what happens." Hope said.

Suddely, the lights on the hall started flickering.

They all turned to Kira.

"That wasn't me. I swear." Kira said.

Then they all turned to Hope.

"It wasn't me either." She said.

"We keep an eye on each other today, okay?" Scott suggested.

"Yeah, and keep an eye out for eight other potentially homicidal Chimeras." Stiles said.

"And keep an eye out for the Dread Doctors." Kira said.

"Or for anything that's trying to kill us." Hope sighed.

Kira and Scott walked down the hall.

"Starting to see the appeal of a third eye." Stiles joked.

Hope laughed

"Look, I..Uh, I wanted to talk to you about.." Stiles said nervously but Hope interupted him

"You don't have to talk about it." She said. "I won't say anything about Donovan. I owe you. You brought me back." She chuckled softly.

[...]

Hope were in the locker room. Sitting there on the floor, reading the book.

Suddenly, Theo walked in.

"You should rest." He said and sat down besides her.

"I have to catch up." Hope sighed.

"Maybe we should catch up." He smiled, "I want to get know your new you better."

"My ¨new¨ me is boring. I'm not the girl who's having sex in cabinet." She laughed ironically.

"We took things fast, didn't we?" Theo asked.

"Yeah." Hope chuckled.

Theo leaned to her, wanting to kiss her. Suddenly, she felt this weird feeling in her chest and the room started spinning.

"Hope?" he looked at her worried.

She looked around disoriented and her vision completely blurred. She collapsed and Theo catched her.

Hope opened her eyes and was somewhere else. She was back to New York and saw her father. She looked down and saw her shadow. It was tiny and slim.

She was her 6 years old self.

Hope frowned and got up. She walked towards her father and saw the Dread Doctors infront of him. They were doing something to him and he was screaming in pain.

She realized how he really lost his powers. The Dread Doctors did it.

"Hope?" She heard a voice.

Hope opened her eyes and looked at Theo.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I had a memory about the Dread Doctors." Hope replied breathing heavily.

"Are you okay?" He asked worried.

She heard his heart racing. He was worried about her.

She smiled and grabbed his face. He started getting closer and so did she. Then she felt his lips meet hers. It felt different, now with her emotions back.

"I like you, even with my emotions on." She smiled nervously.

"I like you too." he said and kissed her again.

[...]

Malia and Hope walked down the stairs. They met Scott and Theo.

"Where's Kira?" Scott asked.

"Still at the library." Hope said walking towards Theo.

She grabbed his hand and kissed him on his cheek. He smiled.

"Stiles and Lydia are at the hospital." Malia said.

"Doing what?" Theo asked.

"Lydia's trying to figure out what happened during her surgery." Malia replied.

"How long are they going to be there?" Scott asked.

"They said they're just waiting for the power to come back on." Malia replied.

"So, it can take years." Hope said sarcastically.

[...]

"You guys try to find Stiles and Lydia. I'm gonna find my mom." Scott ordered as they walked into the hospital.

"Be careful." Theo said looking at Hope.

"Overly protective boyfriend. Great." She said ironically.

"So I'm your boyfriend now?" He asked.

"We'll see." She smiled.

Malia and Hope ran down one hallway and Theo ran down another.

They quickly got into the elevator.

When the door opened they saw one of the Dread Doctors holding Scott by his neck.

Hope moved her hands threwing him away. The Dread Doctor stood up and started coming at her and Malia.

Melissa ran towards Scott who was having an asthma attack.

Hope moved her hands making a barrier to protect her and Malia, but he was starting to get through.

"Malia, Hope, come on!" Melissa yelled.

Dark red energy started coming out from Hope's hands and she moved her hands holding him back. Malia ran to the elevator.

"Hope! Run!" Melissa yelled.

Hope screamed as the energy comsumed her. She let it all out and the Dread Doctor fell to the ground. Hope's head was spinning but she ran to the elevator and Melissa pushed the button. The door closed and Hope slid down the wall breathing heavily.

"I'm getting weak." Hope sighed wiping blood that came out from her nose.

"We never should have read that book." Scott sighed.

[...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 722 36
๐ŸŽต๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐ŸŽต After summer break the pack is thrown back into the whirlwind that is beacon hills. Alex is re...
29.1K 981 14
Theo is a new appearance at Beacon Hills high school, and well, Liam is charmed.
29.6K 986 40
Hope woke up in Beacon Hills not remembering anything, she found the towns police station and walked in. Noah Stilinski helped a girl that appeared...
470K 12.6K 33
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] โ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต...