Trust and Understanding

By Chandrika9

All TejRan Fans come together to experience the deepest level of understanding and trust between Teja and Kar... More

Preface.!
Important.!
Story.!
Character Sketch.!
Chapter 1.!!
Chapter 2.!
Chapter 3.!
Chapter 4.!
Chapter 5.!
Chapter 6.!
Chapter 7.!
Suggestions-01.!
Chapter 8.!
Chapter 9.!
Chapter 10.!
Chapter 11.!
Changes.!
Chapter 12.!
Chapter 13.!
Chapter 14.!
Chapter 15.!
Chapter 16.!
Chapter 17.!
Chapter 18.!
Chapter 19.!
Chapter 20.!
Chapter 21.!
Apologies.!
Chapter 22.!
Chapter 23.!
Chapter 24.!!
Chapter 25.!
Chapter 26.!
Chapter 27.!
Chapter 28.!
Apologies.,!
Chapter 29.!!
Chapter 30.!!
Chapter 31.!!
Chapter 33.!
Chapter 34.!
Chapter 35.!
Chapter 36.!
Chapter 37.!
Teaser.!!
Chapter 38.!
Chapter 39.!
Chapter 40.!
Chapter 41.!
Chapter 42.!
Chapter 43.!!
Chapter 44.!!
Chapter 45.!!
Chapter 46.!!
Chapter 47.!
Delayyyed... but why..??
Chapter 48.!!
Chapter 49..!!
Chapter 50.!
Chapter 51.!!
Chapter 52.!!
Chapter 53.!!
Chapter 54.!!
General Update.
Chapter 55.!
Why and When.!
Chapter 56.!
Chapter 57
Chapter 58.!!
Chapter 59.!
Chapter 60.!!
Chats With The FAM.!!
Chapter 61..!
Chapter 62.!
Exams, When and Trending.!!!
Chapter 63.!!
Disturbed.!!
Chapter 64.!!
Chapter 65.!!
Chapter 66.!
Chapter 67.!!
Chapter 68.!
Chapter 69.!!
Chapter 70.!!
Glitch..!
Chapter 71.!
Little Rants.!
Little Rants - 2
A Little Sneak Peek.
Chapter 72.!!
Chapter 73..!
Chapter 74.!
Chapter 75.!
Chapter 76.!
Chapter 77.!
Chapter 78.,
Reader's Opinion.
Chapter 79
Votes .!
New Cover
Chapter 80.,
Chapter 81!
Character Aesthetics
The One with Overthinking!
The One with Continous Overthinking

Chapter 32.!

3.9K 335 72
By Chandrika9

Airport, Amritsar.

They landed in the early morning, and when they walked out, that's when raj asked

Raj: sunny yaha se kaise? I forgot to ask?

Karan smirked, while teja was resting her head on raj's shoulder and walking slowly.

Karan: and Mr perfectionist is back. I was waiting for you to ask me about this from so long.

Raj: tho now please do the honours mr Kundra.

Karan: I called our secret keeper.

Raj: I am saying you woh ek din phat jayega ham sab pe. I pity him, na Jane kis kis ke secret pata hain usse.

Karan burst into laughter and raj joined too which obviously disturbed the sleeping beauty there.

Teja: bhaiyu ache se walk karo na, doll Is sleepy.

Karan who is never the one to like cuteness in someone except of his nephews and his baby sister couldn't believe he is admiring her every cute act. And right now she looked no less than a year old baby.

Raj sighed: bacha chalna padega na, 5 mins and we will be there by car.

Karan smiled,

Karan: chodo, i will pick her, with that he picked her up, while raj was about to drag their trolly bags, that's when BG arrived like a sudden bird.

BG: Raj bro, why are you doing this, aap ek dum coolie lag rahe hain. Come give me, I will get them.

Raj glared him while he smiled sheepishly,

BG: sorry na raj bhaiya, aur yeh Karan baba ne kisko utaya.?? Kahin kidnap tho nahin kiya aap logon ne.

Raj was controlling his laugh, well he can't get enough of Karan's and BG's tom and jerry banter.

Karan's one glare was enough to shut them,

Karan: no wonder, tu sammy ke under Kaam Kartha hain, because if you were under me, I am sure tu ek din bhi nahin rehtha.

BG: kya Karan baba, I was Just Kidding..!! Take a chill pill.

Karan was like what the hell, while raj couldn't control his laughter,

Raj: haha BG, yeh kisne sikhaya?

BG: haha, mein social media pe dekha hain, aur sammy baba aur chutki madam ne sikhaya mujhe yeh sab.

Karan: they are of no use, dumbest people ever.

Raj and BG: sir woh donon ke bare mein nahin.

Karan: wow like just wow. Abb yahi dekhna reh gaya mujhe. And he moved towards their car, while teju who was busy snuggling into him woke up,

Teja: kya yaar sone nahi deta koi. Aur tu sunny acche se pakadd.

Raj smirked looking Karan while he felt like banging himself.

Karan: haanji madam, aap bas so jaao, aapka yeh personal guard is on duty.

He was highly irritated, and raj noticed this. Before he explodes, he said,

Raj: acha bohot hua, chal. BG start the car, aur sunny you sit in the back with doll, agar yeh phir se utt gayi tho Gaye ham Kaam se. and you too get some sleep. I have had enough of sleep, so I will enjoy the nature and drive too.

Karan nodded and all of them settled, and he made teja lie on his lap and he also sat comfortably.

He gazed at her face, which is snuggled into his stomach completely.

Karan's POV:

Yeh itni cute tareeke se so rahi hain, tho how can I even stay irritated at her, yeh ayu se kam nahin hain drama mein par bohot strong hain. Meri sweetie bacha, yeh sunny tujhe kabhi bhi apna yeh innocence aur purity khone nahin denga. Cross my heart. Hahah yeh kya bol diya maine. What are you doing to me Miss wayangankarrrrrr.

He kissed her forehead, and this time its raj who saw this, because he asked BG to let him drive to clear his mind and he noticed this cute scene.

Raj's POV:

Yeh dono bohot precious hain god mere liye. Idk Aage kya honga par mein yeh donon ko protect karunga har halat mein. Doll aur sunny ko aise hi rakho god, her innocence and his care for his people is something that makes them unique. I promise to protect you both, doll and sunny. And I will make sure that I fulfil my promise.

And by 8:30 they reached home, and raj felt so fresh, and he is thankful for Karan because of him he got such wonderful family and he get to enjoy this place and its vibe like he owns it.

He stopped the car only to notice that BG slept too, he started waking him up and he was muttering,

Raj: kya Bhagwan, har namoona ko mere hi zindagi mein daldiya.

He woke him up and BG was embarrassed, he nevertheless took their luggage out and was moving towards the house, and raj turned towards the sleeping beauties to wake up only to admire them. They looked so cute, Karan was holding her tightly and she was completely snuggled into him, he immediately captured that moment.

He sighed he has to wake up, so he started waking them both, and he was glad Karan got up without throwing any tantrum.

Karan work up in an instant and blinked his eyes to notice that they reached, and he turned towards raj and gave him a smile while he signed him to wake teju too.

Karan slowly patted her,

Karan: sweety baba, come on we reached. Wake up.

She was already stirring in sleep and woke up slowly to notice that she was in car.

Teja cutely: ham kahan hain? I remember sleeping in the flight,

And with this the boys couldn't help but pinch her cheeks from either sides muttering on how cute she is.

Raj: acha doll you slept so Karan carried you, now chalo we reached chalo lets go.

Teja: ha ha bhaiyu chalo, with that she came out without glancing Karan and man he was damn irritated.

She first hugged raj tightly muttering a good morning to which obviously the best brother replied sweetly.

She then remembered Karan was still in, she chuckled expecting his pouty face.

She turned around to notice that he came out, she ran towards him and hugged,

Teja: sunny goodoooddd morningggg. Aur abb smile karo please. Don't frown in the morning itself.

Karan mentally face palmed listening to her, this girl acts all cute and still taunts him.

Karan: abb mera bas yahi kaam hain, aur kuch nahin hain.

Raj sensed they will start again and Said,

Raj: don't fight guys, at least not now.

Teja pouted while Karan glared her.

Teja with puppy eyes: sorry na.

He sighed damn her cute face.

Karan hugged her back and said: don't use that cute face always, I will have to melt down in seconds without any control.

She giggled while boys smiled looking at her. All three left towards the main door. 

Hii guys, sorry but this time I really couldn't write further because of the negativity spreading around, it has seriously impacted me very badly, I can't imagine people being so heartless, why are we even judging them so badly. we have to learn that they have a life, when we can't be happy for what we see and what we have, how can we judge someone else to be happy just because we admire them. we will have to love and respect both Karan and Teja, even if they aren't a couple because everyone deserves respect and love, irrespective of their status and other factors.  We don't know what goes on in their life, we don't know anything. we don't know about their past, just on the basis of some one's POV or social media posts. REMEMBER WE CANT CLAP WITH A SINGLE HAND. and in a relationship, its always about two people, not one. two feelings, two emotions and two stories, so don't spread hate assuming you are living with them in their journey. RESPECT AND GET RESPECTED. 

Sorry for all this, I just lost myself looking at the negativity for many people all around, just not to both of them, I am motivating myself and I will be back with a super and more interesting chapter. 

I AM REALLY SORRY GUYS, but I care for each one of you dearly and I am not taking anyone of you for granted. 

Anddddddd, Guysssss do let me know What and Which moment did you liked the best in this chapter guys.

All kind of suggestions and requests are welcomed, your every suggestion, feelings and requests matter to me more than the reader and vote count.

Do share your views, click on the star if you liked it, do comment your views, so that I can come up with best next time. 

Lots of love and tons of positivity and peace to each one of you guys.

With lots of love,

Chandika Rao❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 12.9K 32
A business tycoon The Karan Kundrra meets a heartbroken Tejasswi Prakash in some never thought situations n things take a turn n they spend a night t...
23.7K 2.4K 31
Running into your ex is never ideal. Running into your ex who is now dating your rival is a literal nightmare. That's how I found myself in sheer pan...
61.5K 6.3K 32
Tejasswi Prakash, the typical nerd who just wanted to get good grades and achieve her dreams. While Karan Kundrra, the typical badboy who loved bulli...
75.5K 4.9K 28
Let's see how tejasswi and karan meets and feel for each other.. There is big secret to be revealed LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL❤😊