Beautiful Pink Rose (Sonamy S...

By lebi02

Once upon a time her name is Princess Amelia Lynn Rosetta or everyone calls her Amy Rose. At months later the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 9

58 4 0
By lebi02

Akaward

.*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Nine ~💙

Amy's Pov 🌹

At Night campfire seeing fire about what happened the bridge. I was sliently looked down played my fingers around. Then Sonic was able to relax and quietly.

"Sonic."

He eyes looked at me being relaxed. "Yes Amy what is it?"

Should I tell him what happened on that bridge it remembered on my flashbacks.

But the step cracked was wood then I felled then Sonic called to reach his hand.

"AAMMYY!!!!"

"Woah!!!"

Then Sonic grabbed my hand to pull me up but then a moment. Made it to the bridge. He pants asked me.

"Amy are you alright?"

I opened my eyes and replied to Sonic. "Yes I guess and you."

"Yeah, I'm alright-" Sonic opens his eyes and he's mumbling.

Sonic top of me and I was down the ground this is gotta begin new feelings he blushed and I'm too. At that moment we were removed and rolled up.

"I'm Sorry about that Sonic."

"No worries." He begins awkwardly and sweatdrops his head.

After my flashback My head's is going confused about me and Sonic then I said. "About that bridge I just wanna say thank you for rescuing me."

"No problem Amy." Sonic looked at me then I smiled on him. I yawning my mouth it's time to go bed. "Well I'm off to bed night."

"Night." Sonic said was saying goodnight to me I was going to inside camp thinking about that bridge but it was worth it.

Sonic's Pov 💙

At Night campfire seeing fire about what happened to the bridge. I was lying down and Amy asked me.

"Sonic."

I looked at Amy stare at me then I replied. "Yes Amy what is it?"

She has no answer but I remembered back in flashback again I saved Amy.

But the step cracked was wood then she felled then I called to reach my hand.

"AAMMYY!!!!"

"Woah!!!"

Then I grabbed her hand to pull her up but then a moment. Made it to the bridge. I was tired and pants I asked Amy. If she is alright.

"Amy are you alright?"

Amy opened her eyes and replied to me. "Yes I guess and you."

"Yeah, I'm alright-" I opened my eyes and still mumbling.

I topped off Amy and she was down the ground this is gotta begin new feelings I blushed. At that moment we were removed and rolled up.

"I'm Sorry about that Sonic."

"No worries." It begins awkwardly and sweatdrops my head. "Let's get moving."

I stared at her with no answer for more minutes then finally she said. "About that bridge I just wanna say thank you for rescuing me."

"No problem Amy." I stare at Amy then she return her smile then she yawning her mouth. "Well I'm off to bed night."

"Night." I saying goodnight to her walked away to go tent. Then I was sleeping in the tree up to the top sees the moon and stars. My head's is keeping just repeating and more repeat that bridge.

It wouldn't happen again.

Amy's Pov 🌹

In the morning I woke up and stretched my arms then I called it out for Sonic.

"Hey Sonic! It's time to go!"

"Sonic! Where are you!"

I try to find Sonic it's not at the ground then where is he. He answered called me

"I'm up here!" Sonic replied then I saw the tree was he was top of the tree. He will gonna be fall but he just fastest thing alive he was tripped fall down.

I was shocked then I ran to catch Sonic.

"I'm coming Sonic!"

I was still running to look like Sonic was falling and then I jumped and grabbed him to bridal down the ground I was worried. I'm being panicked at him.

"Sonic are you okay are you hurt." I was asked quickly to him. Sonic was rubbed his head open his eyes looked at me.

"Yeah Amy, I'm alright thank you." Sonic looked at me. I was being close my mouth being like that I was saving at him not like that.

He was blushed again and so am I then I released at Sonic falled the ground.

"I'm Sorry Sonic again." I wave my hands like shaking to him being my face is embrassment.

"It's okay at least you save me. Next time put me down the ground not fall me the ground." Sonic told me then I replied to him. "It won't happen it again."

At the bush we pick many fruits and berries to eat the breakfast then I grabbed the strawberry and he held my hand. Me and Sonic are look each other then we're blushed and I was walked away. After we eat the breakfast. Me and Sonic are still having the road.

"We're still half far away through the next chaos emerald."

"Doubt about that." Sonic said stated then I walked the road seeing Sonic well walking but his is not running isn't he.

At the lake theirs is a rocks across the bridge. I was still hopping or jump of these rocks I made it. I saw Sonic was gonna scared he's is afraid of water.

"Sonic! What are you waiting for." I called him but he was afraid tone said. "I-I can't I hate water. I'm just so scared that it happened on the first emerald."

I was shocked that what happened to get first emerald. It was in flashback.

"Help... Woah..." He finished the word sentence and Slippery the ice fell down the freezing water.

"HELP!!!" Sonic was going to panic and he couldn't swim. Literally died here. I was shocked and came to rescue me.

"Hanging on Sonikku!" I was running and jumping on the ice breg to rescue Sonic but the ice berg is very far away. I can't give up I jump fully and lead the path.

Finally made ice berg Sonic and fell down the freezing water. I give hand to him and pulled him at the ice breg he was still freezing.

"Oh poor my Sonikku, It's freezing don't worry I'll help you out."

After the iceberg it was melting I made it through the ice breg the land then I covered him with a blanket. I asked him. "Are you okay Sonikku?"

"Yeah..." He said thank you to me

After that flashback he is afraid of water but he won't give up until come out of his fear he is a hero or fastest thing alive. I shouted at him being that Sonic I knew.

"Sonic! I know your fear with Water. You have to try and jump these rocks. The Sonic I knew he Nevers gives up he is a Hero and fastest thing alive!"

"Yeah! I will try!" Sonic nodded a great smile when he started jumping off the rocks of the river then I said cheer for him.

"Yes Sonic, almost there can do it!"

He jumps the one rocks then he jumps over the river then Sonic Jump and hugs me to the ground. He was on the top and I was the down ground. Sonic opens his eyes and asks. "Are you okay Amy, I'm so sorry."

I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Yeah. Alright well done Sonic you have come over fear."

"I just do my best!" He chuckled but then that moment just like this again. We removed it again. Just like the same bridge.

"Oh no not this again! Why am I still blushing in my face! This is akaward again and again" I said to myself then I have to apologize and stare at Sonic

"Sorry again!"

"It's okay again." He chuckled to stand up then he gave his hand and I grabbed his hand to pull it up. Then I said. "Let's get moving shall we."

"Of course."

I walked past him then Sonic followed me to stay in the road.

Sonic's Pov 💙

In the morning I woke up and stretched my arms then I saw the sun raise up. I said the scene. "What a beautiful day!"

Then I heard Amy was calling I saw the down there.

"Hey Sonic! It's time to go!"

"Sonic! Where are you!"

"I'm up here!" I replied when Amy saw the tree was me was top of the tree. I will be careful to jump through those branches. Don't forget I'm the fastest thing alive I was tripped and fell down.

Amy ran to catch me when I was falling.

"I'm coming Sonic!"

Amy was still running to look like me was falling and then she jumped and grabbed me to bridal down the ground she was worried. Amy panicked at me.

"Sonic are you okay are you hurt." Amy was asked quickly by me. I rubbed my head open my eyes looking at her.

"Yeah Amy, I'm alright thank you." I looked at Amy.

I was blushed again then she released at me fall the ground.

"I'm Sorry Sonic again." Amy waves her hands like shaking to me. It was so embarrassing.

"It's okay at least you save me. Next time put me down the ground not fall on the ground." I told her then Amy replied to me."It won't happen again."

At the bush we picked many fruits and berries to eat the breakfast then I grabbed the strawberry and she held my hand. Amy and I look at each other then we're blushed and she was walked away. Afterwards we ate breakfast. Me and Amy are still on the road.

"We're still half far away through the next chaos emerald." Amy said

"Doubt about that." I said stated then I
She walked the road. It sounds to me that we should find them all chaos emeralds.

At the river there are rocks across the bridge. Amy was still hopping or jumping off these rocks she made it. She saw me.

I was gonna be scared I'm afraid of water. Knowing that I was afraid water of that ice palace. It was my flashback.

She was quite nervous until finished up the ice rink and I was last and hopefully didn't crack the ice. She gave me a hand.

"Let me help you."

"No I'm good, but thanks for the-" I was taking one step stamp the ice is getting cracked It's freezing water.

"Help... Woah..." I finished the word sentence. I Slippery the ice fell down the freezing water.

"HELP!!!" I was going to panic and I couldn't swim. Literally died here. Amy was being shocked and came to rescue me.

"Hanging on Sonikku!"

Amy was running and jumping on the ice breg to rescue me but the ice berg is very far away. She can't give up Amy jump fully and lead the path.

Finally made ice berg I and fell down the freezing water. She gives hands and pulled him at the iceberg. I was still freezing.

"Oh poor my Sonikku, It's freezing don't worry I'll help you out."

After the iceberg was melting she made it through the ice breg the land then Amy covered me with a blanket. She asked me. "Are you okay Sonikku?"

"Yeah..." I said thank you to her

Then I saw Amy calling for me.
"Sonic! What are you waiting for."

"I-I can't I hate water. I'm just so scared that it happened on the first emerald." I crossed my arms being afraid. I'm not hero or Fastest thing alive. I can't go with this. Then I heard Amy was shouted said to me.

"Sonic! I know your fear with Water. You have to try and jump these rocks. The Sonic I knew he Nevers gives up he is a Hero and fastest thing alive!"

I thought myself. "You know what Amy was right I will never give up I'm a hero fastest thing alive. Wait a minute why my heart is beating just like the fastest. I knew Amy and Amy were just friends. But I give it to try"

"Yeah! I will try!" I nodded a great smile when I started jumping off the rocks of the river then saw Amy said cheer for me.

"Yes Sonic, almost there can do it!"

I jump the one rock then he jumps over the river. "Okay last one. I can't believe it I'm brave of water. Here it goes!"

Then I Jump and hugs Amy to the ground. I was on the top and Amy was the down ground. It opens my eyes and asks. "Are you okay Amy, I'm so sorry."

Amy opened her eyes and looked at me. "Yeah. Alright well done Sonic you have come over fear."

"I just do my best!" I chuckled but then that moment just like this again. We removed it again. Just like the same bridge. This is the third time akaward

My heart beating so fast too much fast again and again. My hand place my chest so can heartbeat. It never happened before.

Then Amy said. "Let's get moving shall we."

"Of course." I agreed to stand up

Amy walked past me then I followed her to stay in the road.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 168 16
Sonic is infatuated with Sally Acorn, the most popular, down to earth girl at school. His best friend, Amy, on the other hand is madly in love with S...
706 11 11
Tikal said yes to Shadow's marriage proposal, but neither of them have any idea how stressful planning a wedding would be. Especially when your plann...
94.3K 1.6K 20
Amy is new to Emerald high, but she has a special talent! What will happen when she goes into the talent show with her new friend sonic? Will she mes...
21.8K 443 29
*COMPLETED* A girl named Amy has been living in a village since she was born. Suddenly, a person named Dr Eggman attacks her village. She ran away, b...