Titan From Hell (AOT x MaleRe...

By ArenOverlord

You are Y/n L/n. A Family member of the Jaeger Family. You're the eldest of 4 siblings and been living happil... More

Where it all started
Refugee Camp
Training Arc 1
Training Arc 2
Training Arc 3
Training Arc 4
Training Arc 5
Training Arc 6
Training Arc Last
Bio (1)
Battle of Trost 1 (The Beginning)
Battle of Trost 2 (Flashback)
Battle of Trost 3 (Charge and Die)
Battle of Trost 4 (The Demon Titan)
Battle of Trost 5 (Confrontation)
Battle of Trost 6 (Operation: Seal The Gate)
Battle of Trost 7 (Victory for Humanity)
Bio (2)
Trial of the Savior and the Demon
Special Ops Squad: Levy Squad
Graduation Day
The 104th Scout Regiment
Before the Expedition (1)
Before the Expedition (2)
Before the Expedition (3)
Before the Expedition (4)
Before the Expedition (5)
Demon of Marley
The Shiraga Household
Expedition Arc 1
Expedition Arc 2
Expedition Arc 3
Bio (3) + Added Characters
Before the Assault: A Natural Leader
Before the Assault: A Mother and Son
Before the Assault: Family First
Assault on Stohess Arc (1)
Assault on Stohess Arc (2)
The Truth
Season 2 Bio (1)
The Demon and the Beast
Battle at Utgard Castle (1)
Battle of Utgard Castle (2)
The Warrior, the Demon and the Reaper
Traitors
Little Brother's Mess
Opening
The Hunt
Vengeance
Season 3 Part 1 Trailer
Season 3 part 1 Bio (Y/n)
Season 3 Part 1 Bio (Aren)
Past, Present & Future
Deadly Reunion
The Ripper and The Reaper
Long Lost Friendship
The Devil's Gamble
Multiple Personality Disorder
True Ruler of the Walls
Season 3 Pt 2 Trailer
Season 3 Pt 2 Bio (Y/n)
Back to Where it all Started
The Demon's Decision
Y/n and Aren
Journey Back Home
Y/n Nii-san
The Letters
Bio Season 4 (Timeskip Y/n)
Bio Season 4 (Rudy)
Siege of Fort Slava
Midnight Train
Back Home
The Demon and Founder
The Festival
The Liberio Massacre
Liberio's Destruction
Pain Pain Go away
Insane With The Truth
It's Gone Cold
End of the Curse
Demon of Shiganshina
S4 Pt 2 Trailer
Battle of Shiganshina (1)
Battle of Shiganshina (2)
Memory Lane
Sunset
Books of Shiraga
OVA: Demon At War
Reunited
Trailer
The Rumbling

Preparation

471 21 28
By ArenOverlord

[South of Wall Rose]

[On top of the Wall]

Y/n's POV

Y/n: I have a message to Zeke.

Pieck: Hm? What's that?

Y/n: In a few months, the Scouts will be heading towards Shiganshina to plug the hole, Annie Leonhart has betrayed us, and Eren Jaeger has the ability to do hardening.

Pieck: Annie?

Y/n: Though.. I may believe she can be.. "Persuaded" in some way.

Pieck: And what's that?

Y/n: Her father. He'll be threatened to be killed unless she returns back to us.

Pieck: .. Are you sure? *worried*

Y/n: If it's the only way we can get the Female Titan back, I'm doing it. If not.. I'll kill her myself.

Pieck: *surprised* Okay.. I'll inform Zeke of it.

Y/n: Good. And Pieck..

Pieck: Yeah?

Y/n: Give Reiner and Bertolt my regards.

Pieck: Yeah, i will. But.. Is that all? Are we not gonna talk about ourselves?

Y/n: We're doing our job, Pieck. I don't have time to have a conversation with you.

Pieck: Aww~ but you're having a good time during your seven year undercover.

Y/n: "Good time?" More like hell to me. I really don't even know how many people I've killed since.. I've lost count.. Even the ones on the way here.. Probably 3.. Or 5.. I've lost my remorse to even think about them anymore..

I looked at the dark sky. The stars shined from above.

Y/n: Pieck, i have a question..

Pieck: Yes?

Y/n: Who do you fight for?

Pieck: Eh?

Y/n: Is it Marley? Or is it for yourself and your family?

Pieck: I..

Y/n: ...

She couldn't speak up. Her face changed after i asked the question. The silence was deafening.

Y/n: If you can't answer, it's fine. Muster the courage to answer it to me, even it'll take years for you to admit it. Or.. The day that both of our titan's gets inherited.

Pieck: Eh?

Y/n: Now go. Before other soldiers are here.

Pieck: Hmph. *nods*

She then goes back into her titan and she jumps off the wall. I watched as she goes away from here, heading towards Shiganshina.

Now then.. To hide these bodies. Oh? I must've killed Ian and Mitabi. Forgot a familiar face. I'm sorry.. I can just create an accident.. Maybe a bandit raid.

~Timeskip~

Few Months later..

Few months after Historia was crowned as Queen. Much has happened since.

First, A Military Purge happened and a considerable amount of talent was lost from Humanity's forces.

Though, the discovery of glowing ore in the underground cavern was one of many things gained for them. For example, a new lighting for the buildings. In and out. Turns out it's unlimited.

And during that time, Eren's Hardening ability has made a certain anti-titan weapon. Called the "Executioner from Hell", designed by Hange herself. And it worked like a miracle. It hacked down Titans nonstop, day and night.

There is also Aren's weapons. With improved technology hidden by the interior police. His weapons have been mass-produced that Erwin has included it as standard gear.

"Miku" Sniper [Standard]
"Hanako/Aimi" Revolver [Standard]
"Anna" Rifle [Standard]

Two new guns were made. Fitted with long-range attachements and improved rate of fire.

"Mia" [One/Two per Squad]
Firing Type: Single Shot
Rounds: 5 Large Piercing Bullets
Long range
"Titan-killer weapon, able to fire from long range as long it hits the nape."
"Can kill a Titan from the front as it pierces through the neck to the nape"
"Only a few made so becareful when using"

"Portable Cannon!! - Hange"

"Handle with care, it's my mother's name you're carrying - Aren"

"Shira" [Standard]
Firing Type: Automatic
Rounds: 20 High Explosives Bullets
Long/Medium range
"Attached to ODM Gear, fitted with controllers for easy ODM manuevering, if you're an expert, you can carry two at the same time and can be used to kill Titans, either from 1 to 4 rounds to blow a titan nape."
"Every Soldier must hold 6 Magazines"
"Fire when necessary"

"Don't be stupid to waste your bullets if you can't hit - Aren"

"If you don't know how to use it, just use your blades or Thunder Spears - Y/n"

And Hange's more destructive weapon. "Thunder Spears"

A metal spear loaded with explosives, it's designed for the Armoured Titan and long-range titan fighting and can be attached to ODM Gear. Activated by pulling the pin after its thrown with a self-propelled rocket at a titan. It's explosive booming sound reminds of a thunder sound from Hange's perspective. Hence "Thunder Spear" and it is a Titan-Killer weapon, more explosive than Aren's but more dangerous when nearby. Right now, mostly Hange's, Levy's and Y/n's squad use them. The rest are using standard gear.

And lastly.. Historia raised an orphanage for the young orphans from the underground and the edges of the walls. All that are homeless. Y/n and the others kinda helped. "Kinda". At least Emma and Charlotte were great with kids. Except Elizabeth, she isn't friendly to them.

But, as days get closer, the operation to retake Wall Maria gets closer and closer.

And also, Eren has discovered another truth, the truth of his father. And how Keith Shadis is involved.

Turns out, Keith knew Grisha. Grisha was someone from outside the walls. Y/n realizes that Grisha was no ordinary Wall Citizen. He was an Eldian from Marley.

The more knowledge he receives, the more closer he is to the truth.

The day before the expedition..

[???]

Y/n's POV

Erwin, Pixis, Hange, Levy and i are waiting for Premier Zachary for a private meeting about the small box Kenny gave to Levy.

The door opens and Zachary came.

Zachary: Sorry, I'm late.

He then sits down on his chair while we stood up infront of him.

Zachary: Well? Do we know what's in the container?

Hange: Well.. A bit. Mostly from Y/n's, Eren and Historia. They say it's some sort of human bodily fluid that can be injected to a person's body and can turn into a titan. A Pure Titan. But, to even analyze it is prove impossible with our technology right now as it vaporizes if contacted with air. Which makes it very difficult. Whoever made this, i believe their technology is far superior than ours.

Y/n: My former home also makes these injections but for it to be made here.. Is really unorthodox. Might just think the technology was destroyed or.. Was stolen from us years ago.

Pixis: Well.. If we can't tamper with it, might as well just use it for our objective.

Zachary: And who should it be entrusted to? Erwin?

Erwin: No. I'm just a mere wounded soldier.

He holds on his right side, his missing right arm.

Erwin: This box belongs with one of our elite soldiers who has the best odds of survival. Levy, Y/n. Any if you two would like to keep it?

Levy: If it's an order, just say it so, why even bother asking?

Y/n: I don't mind but.. For my squad, i don't think it should be used for them. I think you should hand it to Levy.

Erwin: Levy?

Levy: Whatever.

Erwin: Remember, when the time comes to use it, it's your decision. It doesn't matter on who you use it to.

Levy: If this dream of yours come true, what will you even do then?

Erwin: I.. Don't know. I won't know until it really happens.

Levy: I understand. I'll keep it.

She then closes the box and puts it in her pocket.

Zachary: By the way, I'd like to unveil that work of mine soon. Have you given thought?

Pixis: You still haven't given up on that?

Y/n: *chuckles* It's kinda.. Unthinkable.

Pixis: If the public even sees that repulsive display, trust in the military would literally hit rock bottom.

Zachary: You don't know art when you see it.

Y/n: Art of torture.. I like it.

~Timeskip~

After the meeting, i was walking in the hallway until i met Rico on the way.

Rico: Y/n?

Y/n: Hey, Rico.

Rico: It's good to see you again.

Y/n: Yeah, you too. How have you been?

Rico: Great.. Ish.. Ian and Mitabi died.

Y/n: Oh.. My condolences.

Sorry, Rico..

Rico: Thank you. It's been four months since the invasion and you climbed the ranks so fast. To a Captain huh?

Y/n: Yeah.. That also goes to my friends joining the Levy Squad. If it wasn't for you, Rico, we wouldn't be here.

Rico: *chuckles* I'm flattered. But yeah, but it's also you that we all made this far on being alive. Thank you, Y/n.

Y/n: You're welcome.

Rico: *smiles* Well, i should go. See you another time, Y/n.

Y/n: Yeah, you too.

We both said our goodbyes. Our last goodbye maybe.

[Trost Barracks]

[Dining Hall]

Y/n's POV

After another meeting with Erwin and the other captains, our goal is to find out what is in the basement Grisha was hiding inside.

And.. We decided to have a dinner with meat before our expedition starts tomorrow at dawn.

And it went just as how it goes.. Chaos. Firstly, Sasha.. She took a whole plate of meat and was about to put into her mouth until Conny and Jean intervened. She's tied up to a pillar right now.

Oh, and also, we have new members. Well.. Transfers. One of them was Marlo. I'm surprised he actually joined the scouts. Hitch wasn't though and she stayed. I kinda feel sorry for her.. But i don't know why.

Next is someone who used to be in the same cadet corp with us, Floch Forster.

Floch Forster

To be honest.. I don't really like him that much.. But something tells me he has much potential.

Next is Aren's sisters. They're officially now Scouts thanks to Commander Nile in letting them go.

Aren transferred to my squad with Annie and his sisters due to the fact Levy had enough people to deal with. So, we're kinda balance now.

Petra recovered from injuries, thankfully. I even visited Oluo, Eld and Gunther at the hospital. It was nice seeing them again.

Though.. This might be the last time I'll meet them again.

Nanaba and Gelgar are currently sitting with me with Levy and Hange and other captains.

Nanaba: Been awhile since i ate meat.

Gelgar: With alcohol.. It's better.

Y/n: Can i try some?

Gelgar: Huh? Well.. You're not currently at the legal drinking age but.. I may be able slip a shot or two for you..

Nanaba: Gelgar, don't give him the idea. Although, he's more high-ranked than us, he's still young.

Gelgar: *chuckles* Just a sip is fine.

Nanaba: *sigh* I guess that won't hurt a bit.. Just don't get a hangover tomorrow.

Y/n: *chuckles* I think Gelgar is the one who should be told that since he's the one drinking alcohol.

Gelgar: Quiet down, Y/n! You're gonna get me in trouble! *smiles*

Nanaba: *chuckles*

Eren: Treat your mom better, Jean-boy!!

Jean: Would you just forget about that?!! You suicidal maniac!!

Aren: No punching in the face  you two. *in the background*

Y/n: And they're fighting again.. I swear they fight for no reason..

Gelgar: Kinda reminds me of our time in the cadet corps.

Nanaba: *chuckles* Yeah.

Levy: Oy, Y/n. You gonna silence them or should i?

Y/n: Well.. Fine, I'll do it. It's almost bedtime anyway.

Aren's POV

Eren and Jean are fighting again. Mikasa kinda just let them go wild. Oh, they're punching eachother's stomach. Let's see who getting knocked out.

Emma: Nii-chan.. Is this normal?

Aren: You just gotta get used to it, Emma.

Charlotte: That gotta hurt..

Armin: Yeah..

Elizabeth: Kick him in the balls, Eren.

Aren: Oh, no. Eren don't listen to her.

Eren: Huhhh-hurrkk?!! *gets punched by Jean*

Marlo: Oooh.. That gotta hurt..

Conny: I'm surprised no one is stopping them, even Mikasa is just watching. *chuckles*

Aren: I know.. It's kinda entertaining though. Everyone is cheering for them. Raising morale.

Petra: Sooner or later, Captain Levy might just intervene cause we're noisy.

Aren: You're right about that.. She hates it when it's loud. Hey, anyone has fed Sasha yet?

Elizabeth: I'll feed her.

Aren: And just when the captain said to keep it down.. We're causing havoc.

Armin: Is Mikasa really letting this go?

Aren: From the looks of it.. I think she is.

Charlotte: You can do it, Eren!

Emma: Beat him up, Eren!

Jean: Why are you cheering for him-hurrkk!!! *gets punched by Eren*

Eren: Thanks!

Meanwhile, Elizabeth is feeding Sasha her meat.

Elizabeth: Here, Sasha.

Sasha: Meat.. *mouthwatering*

Elizabeth: Sasha, don't bite my hand like Jean or I won't feed you.

Sasha: Yes! Yes! I won't!

Aren: *chuckles*

Annie: Aren.

Aren: Yeah?

Annie: Can i talk to you? Alone?

Aren: Y-yeah, sure.

Elizabeth's POV

I fed Sasha her meat. She's chewing it like an animal. I swear, if she bites my finger, I'll-

Eh? Nii-chan? He's going outside with Annie. Should i follow him? Maybe Annie's up to no good? I think i should follow them.

Sasha: Hey! My meat!

I then pulled Charlotte from her seat.

Elizabeth: Feed her.

Charlotte: Eh?! Wait, Eliza??

I then left to follow Nii-chan

Charlotte's POV

Eliza told me to feed her with the meat out of the blue.

Charlotte: Uhh..

Sasha: Nii.. Kuu... (Meat)

Charlotte: Ehh??? *sweatdrops*

It was kinda awkward.. But i fed her. She chews like an animal.. <~ Same mindset

Y/n: Oy.

I turned to see Y/n approaching Eren and Jean fighting. Then he suddenly punched them both in the stomach at the same time with remarkable speed. It kinda knocked them both out and they fell on the floor.

Eren&Jean: *moaning in pain*

Y/n: You're really noisy. If you're done here, go to sleep already. And all of you, finish up. We got a big day tomorrow.

Everyone: Yes, sir!!

Y/n's POV

Y/n: Jeez, you two never make up with eachother.

Eren: He started it.

Y/n: I don't care. If this is about you two insulting eachother, i don't mind but you took it too far. Now finish up here and go to sleep. I got enough problems to deal with today.

Mikasa: Honey.

Y/n: Hm? Mikasa?

Mikasa: Can i.. Talk to you? For a moment?

Y/n: Yeah, sure.

Eren's POV

Jean: Jeez.. Y/n punches harder than i thought.. I almost blacked out..

Eren: Yeah..

I saw Y/n walking out with Mikasa.

Armin: Are you okay, Eren?

Eren: Yeah, I'm fine..

Emma: You did great! Though none of you won though.

Jean: If it weren't for him, i would've won by now.

Eren: Huh?! What do you mean by that?!

Armin: Calm down! You're gonna get knocked out by Captain Levy instead!

Emma: Well, i guess we should go back to our barracks then. Nee-san, let's go!

Charlotte: Huh? Y-yeah!

Eren: Huh.. Where's Elizabeth?

Emma: Eh? You're right.. Where is she??

We looked around to find Elizabeth, she was gone.

Eren: Where did she go?

Y/n's POV

I'm with Mikasa, outside the dining hall. She said she wanted to talk to me.

Y/n: What is it?

Mikasa: When we arrive at Shiganshina. I want you to stay close to me.

Y/n: This again, Mikasa? You know i can take care of myself.

Mikasa: But, you'll get in trouble.

Y/n: I've been in trouble a lot since this past four months. From the Trost's gate being destroyed to fighting Reiner and Bertolt as Titans to overthrowing the government and placing Historia as Queen. We both survived it all. And most of the time, you weren't with me. So, it's okay to leave me alone.

Mikasa: But..

Y/n: Mikasa.. I know you're worried about me. I'm worried about you too. I'm not the only one who needs protecting, you should too. Cause in the future, i won't be there for you.

Mikasa: Eh? What do you mean by that?

Y/n: Eh.. Must've slipped out. Forget about it.

Mikasa: Honey, what do you mean by-

I silenced her by kissing her in the lips. It surprised her at first but she starts to embrace it after that. Our sweet kiss lasted for awhile.

I don't want to let go. But i have to, but i don't want to. I want to spend much time with her.. But i can't.

Her sweet lips.. Her tongue intertwining with mine. I love her so much.

It's like spending our last days in the world. And Tommorow's the day of judgement. But it'll be decided by the choices of the people involved.

~Timeskip~

Next Day..

It's the day. Erwin and the others including me met with Premier Zachary, Pixis and Nile along with the other officials.

They gave the salute to us, and we saluted back. Devoting our hearts.

I even met up Historia, who i gave one last goodbye.

Historia: Y/n..

Y/n: I guess i should go then. Historia, if i don't come back.. Don't wait for me. Live the life you truly want. Ymir would say the same.

I gave her one last hug to her and a kiss on the forehead before letting go.

Y/n: Goodbye, Historia.

I know she's crying but i turned around, i couldn't bear to see her crying. I must go forward.

~Timeskip~

[Top of the Walls of Trost]

It's dawn. The sun is rising. The sounds of lifts on the walls, carrying down the horses to the other side of the wall. Titans are now dead in the area thanks to Executioner from Hell. No titans in sight.

The Scout regiments have all gathered. Every man and woman are called up. This might be the last expedition to retake Wall Maria.

I'm standing with Erwin and the other captains. And we suddenly got cheered by the people of Trost. With the boss of the Reeves company, Flegel gave the first cheer.

Levy: Quite the commotion.

Erwin: This is kinda interesting.

Hange: At least we get cheered for once.. And also the fact we bought the meat from Reeves company.

Captain: Damn that Flegel..

Then i heard Jean, Conny and Sasha suddenly yelling at the crowd. Looks like they're celebrating too.

Captain: How long have the Scouts got a send off like this??

Y/n: Pretty sure we didn't. This might be the first we get a proper send off by the people.

Levy: Should we just shut them up?

Erwin: No, it's perfect.

Then, suddenly, Erwin raises his hand and yelled. It kinda surprised me and Levy and everyone. The crowd yelled as he finishes once and he yelled again.

Y/n: *chuckles* I guess getting cheered is not that bad.

Erwin: THE FINAL OPERATION FOR RETAKING WALL MARIA WILL NOW COMMENCE!!

We got off the wall and mounted our horses.

Zara looks eager to run.

Y/n: Heya, girl. Miss me?

Zara: *neighs*

Y/n: Yeah, i miss you too. *smiles*

Charlotte: You talk to horses too?

Y/n: Uh.. Not really, just that she kinda understands me.

Charlotte: Huh.. So, can you talk to my horse?

Aren: Charlotte, i don't think he talks to horses.

Sasha: That would be revolutionary.. Maybe if he talks to animals, he can tell where are all the cows hiding somewhere.. *fascinated*

Y/n: Hehehe.. I don't think i can talk to animals, Just Zara here. *sweatdrops*

Charlotte: Zara, huh? That's a cute name. *smiles*,

Y/n: She liked it so i gave it.

Erwin: ADVANCE!!!!!

Y/n: Oh, let's go, Hiyyaahh!!

We all galloped our horses, following Erwin's white horse at the front. Our destination, Shiganshina. Where it all started.

Zeke, Reiner, Bertolt, Pieck. I hope you guys are prepared. Cause i won't hold back.. Even if that i kill you.

This may be my last spy mission.. But i still have hatred on Marley. So don't expect me to have mercy if you're against me.

And.. I hope the visions I've seen for the last few months.. Won't be true.

To be continued

[Shiganshina]

[On top of a rooftop]

Emma: *cries*

Charlotte: *cries*

Emma and Charlotte are crying. They're holding on to a body of a white hair, that's not moving at all.

Levy: You guys.. Do you have the faintest clue.. On what you're doing?!

Eren is facing Levy with his titan marks on his cheeks. His tears forming. Levy had blood everywhere on her face.

Mikasa and Elizabeth are facing against eachother. Blades in hand. Their tears were forming.

Mikasa: Eliza.. Please..

Elizabeth: I.. Can't..

And a few meters from them, was a body, burnt to crisp. And Floch, who could only watch the entire thing, was beside a blonde hair who's dying.

Levy: If Y/n haven't done this.. We wouldn't be standing here.. Damn it..

Then suddenly Levy punched Eren away and went towards the blonde hair until Elizabeth and Mikasa turned and went to tackled her to the floor. With the intent to kill.

Levy could only defend herself against the two. But Mikasa and Elizabeth weren't together. They both were fighting for something. Something that could change the outcome of the entire fate.

To be continued in Part 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177 8 7
You're a 16 year old girl living a simple life in the suburbs. Life seemed pretty difficult at the time, given your mother recently disappeared and y...
55.7K 2.3K 23
from a life full of nothing to a life full of something, ari finds herself the centre and cause of a situation that just could determine the outcome...
594 70 18
โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ Do not even open this is you can't handle suicidal thoughts and much mor...
883K 20K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...