โœ” War for me ( Yandere Jenlis...

By crazy4bp

[ COMPLETED ] You think you know someone, when you really don't. Lies cover up the truth. Bestfriends that I'... More

Prologue
Please read.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Thank you

Chapter 19

1.6K 92 22
By crazy4bp

A/N: Double update today so make sure you read chapter 18 first!

[ Present ]

All of them hold predatory gazes, like they are staring at its prey.

The prey being me.

All of us breathe heavily, thousands of questions going through the mind but the one that stands out the most is; What should I do now?

We're all in the same place, yet there is so much tension around us.

" W-why can't you all just leave me alone?" I breathe out, finally getting my breath back and the pain minimizing. I want this to be over, for everything to be done with. I can't do this for the rest of my life. I can't be the bag of potatoes for the rest of my life.

" She belongs to us." Jisoo says to Jennie and Lisa, completely ignoring my question.

" I dare you to try taking her away, she is ours." Jennie retorts back to the other two.

It was a total disaster. A serious war for me. I was pissed actually, their ownership on me makes me mad. They did not raise me. They did not give birth to me. They killed the people who did though and now they want to claim me as theirs, but that isn't possible. Especially not after they shed their skin and I saw their true colours.

" Stop it, I'm no one's!" I yell out loud, at the top of my lungs, shushing both sides only for a mere second.

" Come here right now y/n, you belong to us." Jisoo spoke from my left side with Rosé standing beside her. Both of them looking more pissed as they held knives in their hands.

" I dare you to take a step towards them y/n, I fucking dare you." Jennie spoke from my right side with Lisa beside her. Both of them also having knives in their hands, threatening me. I knew what everyone was capable of, it was a death or death decision.

" Y/n, we gave you everything you wanted. We shared all our secrets, come to us sweetie" Rosé spoke, making me look towards the left again as her eyes and words softened.

" Babe, don't listen to her. We had done everything together, I know you better than you do. I have been with you since forever, I have always been there for you. Come to us." Lisa spoke, making me look towards the right again, she had tears in her eyes. My heart melted as I didn't know how I could be stuck in this trap.

" FUCK IT, COME TO US Y/N BEFORE I KILL THEM AND MAKE YOU!" Jennie yelled at me, making me tremble as a tear rolled down my cheek. I didn't know where to go, I didn't even know if I wanted to pick.

" Go to them and I'll break those fucking legs of yours, your punishment will be so much worse than the previous one, you do remember what it was right? The bed and the vibrator? That should trigger something." Jisoo spoke from the other side, instantly I started crying. I didn't want to be here, I didn't want them. They aren't who I believed they were.

Before I knew it, I was caught off guard and all four of them began running towards the middle, to me, with knives in their hands. And I did what any other stupid person would do, I ran.

I ran forward, pushing past the tall bushes and bumping into trees. I felt a few pointy thorns cut into my arms as I pushed on the bushes, but I could care less about the pain. I pumped my arms and legs to gain more speed, trying to get the hell out from those psychos. I was stupid. They had knives but I had-

A blade.

I had a weapon too. And I had an advantage, they didn't know I had a weapon. I had the element of surprise and I could use it to the fullest. Not slowing my steps by a hair, I reaches into my bra and took the blade out. I could see it gleaming with dark red liquid which must be my blood from the cut it made on my breast.

My wounds hurt, the bandages are ripping and pulling at my skin. It's definitely what I shouldn't be doing and will probably stretch my injuries and cause an infection soon, but that was the least of my worries.

I continued sprinting across the dark forest and soon heard a pair of footsteps from behind. I glanced back and saw that it was Rosé, the fastest runner of them all based on how she did lots of sports and has a lot of stamina.

She was reaching up to me in no time and there were no others chasing behind her. I used my legs to the fullest and tried sprinting quicker, gripping onto the blade so hard that it cut my hand a little but I made sure I had a firm grip on it to swing at Rosé. She caught up to me and when her hand pulled mine back, I stumbled backwards and felt a harsh pull on my right arm muscle making me yell out as my back hit her front. That's when I used my advantage. Before Rosé had any time to process what I was holding, I swung the blade directly behind her, spinning in her arms in the process. I aimed for her throat but only caught her collarbone. It ripped open and blood began gushing out.

My eyes lowered to her waist and saw the handle of a gun. She was still caught off guard so I took that as the perfect opportunity to pull the gun out, pointing it at her. Rosé might have the strength to run fast but one of her weaknesses is her slow reflexes, which I happened to use to my advantage.

" Leave, Roseanne." I breathe heavily, pointing the gun at her as I start to take steps back. She takes her knife out and holds it up as well, looking me straight in the eyes with no fear.

" I won't, y/n. Put the gun down or I won't hesitate to tie you up and put you through torture. You haven't yet seen what me and Jisoo are capable of. If you thought cumming non-stop in-front of us was bad, just you wait." I back away again, gun still pointing at her. I'm not going to give in. I'm not going to be a pussy. I am definitely not going down without a fight.

" I can fling this blade directly at you and you'd be on the ground in a second, dead." She threatens but I can see the lie in her voice. She may be tough and all but she doesn't hold the guts to kill me.

" But you wouldn't because you love me too much to kill me. You would be jealous if I died and went to whoever is in the afterlife cause that is how much of a fucking psycho you are!" I yell at her, stomping my left foot in the process to emphasize my anger.

I really was pissed.

She was breathing heavily but still had lots of stamina in her. I caught her and she knew it. I knew her next move and saw through her lies, she has nothing on me now.

" I'll give you a choice, y/n. I'll give you 10 seconds to run and live another few seconds of your so called 'freedom' until you are punished for choosing that option or you give me back the gun and submit to me, come back to us like you were always supposed to." Both choices lead to a horrible situation, but one of the choices give me hope of running. Like I said, I'm not going down without a fight so I hum, choosing the first option.

Rosé scoffs and crosses her arms, beckoning behind me.

" Your 10 seconds start now." And without wasting another second, I start sprinting again, fast. I look behind just to see if it was a trap and Rosé would catch me but she stood there with a smile on her face, foot tapping on the dirt and her hand waving at me slightly in a taunting manner.

Back to looking at where I was going, I turn left and continue sprinting again. By the time I finish counting 10 in my head, I already know she's after me now. But I also have to be aware of the fact that there are three others as well and I only have one gun. A gun that I'm not even sure how many bullets it holds.

I continue running through the dark, scary forest until it finally comes to an end and I find myself staring at a miraculous view of the city. A city so far away yet visible to the eye, no idea what's going on on the mountain near them.

The mountain where we are.

Jennie and Lisa picked a perfect destination to keep me. Up high and away from prying eyes. But now that plan might backfire. I mesmire in the view only for a second when I hear a twig snap.

My senses are quick to go on high alert and I extend my arms out in-front of me, holding the gun with both hands tightly as I quickly spin around to see who it is. I expected it to be Rosé but instead I saw Jennie, her face cut and blood going down from her temple. Hands red and still holding a knife. It's just a bloody knife now. From a few feet towards the left of where Jennie is standing, Lisa comes out, a hand to her abdomen as I notice her bloody wound.

A stab.

She had received a stab. And despite the fact she was in so much pain, she still limped and made her way over to Jennie.

Still fighting for me.

I pointed the gun at them, sending glares their way which they only returned.

" Running from us, sweetie?" It's a rhetorical question and I reply with 'the finger' earning a scowl from Jennie.

And then the other two appear, coming out of the forest also a few feet away from Jennie but towards the right.

Jisoo comes out with what seems like a broken, bloody nose and Rosé beside her, perfectly fine except the big, deep cut I made on her collarbone. The four of them look at each other before they all turn back to me.

" Put the gun down." Jisoo demands, but I shake my head. The tears that were making my eyes glassy now leak and spill down my cheeks making me blink the coming tears away.

" I'll fucking kill you all!" I yell at them, lips trembling as I let the words out. As if on sync, they all smirked at the same time. The evil being perfectly visible on their smirk. They aren't scared of me killing them, they don't fear that at all.

I might have the gun as an advantage, but they still seem to be in control.

Like they always were and always are.

Then an idea pops into my head.

I return the devilish smirk and bring my hands lower down, smiling.

" You want me? You all want me so bad?" I leave them hanging, humming when they nod " Then you won't ever fucking have me, you killed my family, my friends. So who do I have left anyways now? More so, what do I have to lose?" I bring the gun up slowly, pointing it at my temple and find the satisfaction when the fear finally takes over their expression, their smirks disappearing and they start to take a step forward until I remove the safety on the gun, a click sound echoing.

" Uh ah ah, stay right where you are."

And for the first time ever, they listen to me. Because for the first time ever, I get to plan the next move. And most of all, for the first time ever, I'm in control.

-

A/N; It's getting intense! Double update since I really just wanna finish this book already.

I need help picking a book name for a sequel of three, so I want them to match. For example, 'All for us', 'All for you', 'All for me'.
They are different names but the same concept as well.

And I also need help picking a new username, something that sounds pleasing and catching, I hope.

Please drop your comments, I really need help ^ The final and last dedicated chapter will go to the comment I liked the most for this 'help' I need.

Stay safe <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 15.5K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...
63.5K 2.6K 78
Preview: No matter how far I run, no matter where I hide, he's always one step ahead, leaving me enthralled by his schemes. I, Lisa, a 23-year-old wo...
66.8K 1.1K 47
Blackpink Imagines will Include: - Fluff ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’• - Smut ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ - Angst ๐Ÿ˜” ๐ŸŒง๏ธ ~~~ โ—๏ธWARNINGSโ—๏ธ - BLACKPINK ARE TOPS - BLACKPINK WILL HAVE G!P (for smut...
6.1K 212 18
The title is enough information on its own