Wolfclanland ---Pink---

Od --JMT--

The story of Link and Max In a world divided by dominants and submissives one wolf is torn in between. Link... Viac

Chapter 1 - Link
Chapter 2 - Max
Chapter 3 - Link
Chapter 4 - Max
Chapter 5 - Link
Chapter 6 - Max
Chapter 7 - Link
Chapter 8 - Max
Chapter 9 - Link
Chapter 10 - Max
Chapter 11 - Link
Chapter 12 - Max
Chapter 13 - Link
Chapter 14 - Max
Chapter 15 - Link
Chapter 16 - Max
Chapter 17 - Link
Chapter 18 - Max
Chapter 19 - Link
Chapter 20 - Max
Chapter 21 - Link
Chapter 22 - Max
Chapter 23 - Link
Chapter 24 - Max
Chapter 26 - Max
Chapter 27 - Link
Chapter 28 - Max
Chapter 29 - Link
Chapter 30 - Max
Chapter 31 - Link
Chapter 32 - Max
Chapter 33 - Link
Chapter 34 - Max
Chapter 35 - Link
Chapter 36 - Max
Chapter 37 - Link
Chapter 38 - Max
Chapter 39 - Link
Chapter 40 - Max
Chapter 41 - Link
Chapter 42 - Max
Chapter 43 - Link
Chapter 44 - Max
Chapter 45 - Link
Chapter 46 - Max
Chapter 47 - Link
Chapter 48 - Link
Chapter 49 - Max
Chapter 50 - Link
Chapter 51 - Max
Chapter 52 - Link
Chapter 53 - Max
Chapter 54 - Link
Chapter 55 - Max
Chapter 56 - Link
Chapter 57 - Max
Chapter 58 - Link
Chapter 59 - Max
Epilog

Chapter 25 - Link

5.9K 247 22
Od --JMT--

POV - Link

It felt good to see my friend again after so long, and the children, they were just so adorable as always. And I actually think Max didn't mind spending time there either, in fact I really think he enjoyed playing with the kids, that big goon.

As much as I liked the trip, the ride home was excruciating. The ride up was fine, I was a bit tense, and wondered what he would say after he found out I was spending all my free time at another pack, some sort of working. And he kept his distance on the bike ride just fine. But on the way home, well let's just say superglue had nothing on him.

And I mean from top to bottom, chest to back, thigh to thigh, butt to..., yeah you get the picture. I guess the big straight alpha didn't think much of it, apparently having the time of his life in the back seat, but for me it was hard, literally.

Two painfully hard hours later we arrive back home and I quickly say my goodbye before scurrying into my sanctuary and away from mr sex on a stick.

You try walking around in your room with a hard boner for the rest of the night and tell me it going to go down eventually. It didn't fucking happen, I was annoyed a bit wired and so frustrated with myself.

I tried going to sleep several times but, vivid pictures of Max kept popping up in my mind, and it did not help the matter in hand.

I was out of my room before I could regret it and haistily rushed up the stairs.

Gently creaping over the wooden floor I found Max office easily in the dark. Turning the doorknob I pushed the door slowly open it and enter. Listening for any sound I hear no one, as I tiptoed over to his massive desk.

Where o' where are you box of goodies? I try drawer after drawer, but only filled with notebooks, pens and papers, not what I wanted. Come out come out wherever you are. Climping half crawling over the chair I try the drawers on the other side. They all glide out smothly, until I reach the last one in the bottom.

I pulled  but the bugger didn't slide out for me. And I pulled and jimmied the hell out of it to no awail, I mean I wasnt the strongest wolf, by far, but as I notice the small keyhole on top of it, i'm thinking it has been locked.

Now If I were Max where would I stash the key. It must be in one of the other drawers right? I didn't notice a key when I looked before, but I wasnt actually looking for one. Slamming the other drawers open again I scan the contents more thoroughly for a key this time.

After shutting the third drawer I hear a low growling behind me.

Oh... Im fucked.

I turn around slowly towards a rather pissed-off Max, leaning casually against the doorframe to his bedroom, butt naked. And I can't do anything but gawk at the man.

“A little late for inventory check up isn't it?” His raspy dominante voice sends shivers down my spine.

“Uhm...” I swallow hard not sure theres a way out of this “I... I... Uhm..” not a time to get the tongue tangled.

“Dont lie Link” he commands looking all macho as ever whitout a thread on him, what a fucking cockhead.

“Just...Just give me the keys” I sigh before adding “please”

“No” He replied in a heartbeat, but there is no more anger in his voice “I'm sorry Link, as long as my bitemark is on your neck, you are my mate and for that I cannot give you the box. If you need any release you know where to find me.”

And with that he turnes on his heels heading back into his bedroom, leaving the door wide open. Did he just say what I think he said? No.....no? A slight panic rises and I rush out off his office in a hurry, down the stairs and back into my own bedroom. What the fuck just happened?

The bite mark lastet what three months? This was no big deal our three months was already up, even if the mark hadn't faded yet, give it a couple days and it would. I would probably wake up tomorrow and find my neck bite free.

It didn't.

Three days later and I was desperate, too desperate for my own good. I tried going to bed like the days before but Max suggesting I use him for release did nothing to quench the thirst so to speak. And now I am finding myself in my pj-bottoms standing right outside Max's bedroom door.

What if im to late? Its past midnight, and his probably already asleep. What do I do if he's already asleep? Well I could just go inn and check it and if his already asleep I'll go down stairs again and finish jerking of. Yeah good plan.

I slowly open the door and tiptoed myself inside before shutting it, turning around I scan the bed, but – empty.

A bit annoyed I waited outside for ten minutes just to find an empty bedroom, where is the fucker? Sniffing for his scent would do me no good in his own bedroom full of his erotic hormones. Instead I decided to check the obvious choice, his office.

Walking across his bedroom floor I yanked open the door to his office and strutted through it.

Max was sitting in his office chair looking straight ahead, not even turning to look at me. Well might as well go all in, if he refuses me I could allways bargain for the box.

Stepping up to him I straddle his lap facing him. Not my smoothest move since im not sitting on one of his arms, but moving on I place my hands on his shoulder – feeling it was the safest option and stare straight into my bosses surprised look.

Well what now, I had his attention apparently, but not really sure where to begin, And I mean how do I make him horny? how do I turn him on? I had no idea how his body worked, well came this far might as well ask...

“So....how do I turn you on?” I ask him, trying not to make it awkward.

He grines, the cocky fucker grines at me. And im starting to feel like a trapped animal as he sneaks his arms firmly around me, grabs a hold of my ass cheecks and dominantly starts moving my hips over his crotch. And thats when I felt it.

“Oh.. holly shit!” I squealed, trying to stand up on my knees, but his strong armes kept me pinned down on his dick. “I thought that was your arm.”

He chuckled “That must me some kind of record, going from what was it again? so small, nothing to play with, couldn't even see it, to the size of an arm!”

“Idiot” I laughed back at him.

“Kiss me” He commanded still smiling.

“What?....No Im... Im not a good kisser. Toby from Ruina pack told me I kissed like a squid, you dont want that, trust me.” I laughed a humorless laugh, but the truth was that that still hurt, I didn't want to kiss anyone after that.

“I want that.” He said almost breathless “Kiss me like a squid please”

He is so going to regret that. But fine I could do this, just keep it simple just a quick peck on the lips.

I leaned closer to him, twining my arms around his neck so were face to face. Leaning my head closer I stop just inches away from his mouth and my thoughts get the better of me. How do I do this right, lips open or closed? Tounge or no tounge?

My heart is beating to fast, and his body is so close to mine I can feel his heat rising through his shirt and pants. Trying desperately not to panic and to control my breathing. Maybe it would be better if he kissed me? And I started asking him “Can yomnm” but that was as far as I got as he crushed his lips to mine. Well I guess that's one way of doing it.

His soft and warm lips devouerd mine as I let him have control, following his every move. I had no idea what I was doing, but it didn't matter as he continued to dominate my mouth.

Warm hands gripping firm around each ass cheeks before releasing, massaging the tender skin beneath the thin pj bottoms. again and again and again. Each time getting closer and closer to the middle.

Lapping out his tounge I eagerly open my mouth to let him in and when his tounge touches mine I cant even think straight as my animal instinct take over and I moane with pleasure. I'm so caught up in our tounge battle I didn't even notice him pulling down my pants, exposing my bottom for his hands.

I'm so intranced by his lips and tounge that when my body reacts to his warm finger against my hole a shiver runnes through me waking me up. “Oh.....-Dont worry you dont have to do that” I say feeling my hard dick leaking pre cum. “I'm already prepped, just shove you dick in”

He stills for a second before his hand grabes a firm hold of my hair yanking me back and forcing me to stare up at him as he growles angirly at me.

His dominate aura hit me alongside his growling voice “I will tell YOU, when you are ready for my cock!”

If I thought his dominante presence did weird things to my body before than this felt like an earthquake, ripping out my insides, or in this case, my animal instincts as I went into squid mode and latched on to Max's lips in full force, sucking, nibling and licking every inch of his face.

And Max's content growling did nothing to ease my heated fire within. I was burning up and I needed more. Rocking my hips back and forth on his lap I latched onto his earlobe, nibbling a little.

He moaned and grabbed a hold of my asscheeks again. To slow for my strained cock I whimpered like the impatient wolf I am.

“I know, I know” he cooed removing his right hand from my ass. But instead of moving it to the middle where I needed him. I hear a drawer opening and closing. What the fuck? He was doing some paperwork? Now?

I hear a bottle opening and closing before a wet warm hand glides smootly up my butt crack, massaging in the oil. Lube in the office drawer? The man was prepared that's for sure.

Grabing my chin he easily guides my mouth to his. Sticking his tounge into my mouth as he enters my hole with his finger and I cant do anything but cling to him with my arms and legs as he explores my inside.

I'm hot and ready in seconds, but Max keeps at it filling me up with his fingers. Three fingers in and i'm a needy wolf whimpering for more and the alphas pace just wont due. My horny wolf soon takes over and I rock my hips back and forth, fucking his fingers in a much needed pace.

We still got most of our clothes on, but I can feel he enjoys the ride as well, almost shivering underneath me. When im close to climax I try to reach down between us, so I can jerk myself of. But the cocky alpha to be had other plans as he hastily removed his fingers from my hole and in one swift move liftet me up as he rose from the office chair and laid me down on the desk instead.

Staring up at the ceiling with my legs in the air I have no idea what to expect. Is he running away now? Did I take it to far?

I hear a zipper and another bottle opening and closing. Before he pushes my legs down over my head, pinning me down and leans over me softly kissing my neck and ear.

I feel his big cock, sliding up and down my butt crack. What the fuck is he waiting for? Stick it in already! But no he's just taking his sweet time kissing my neck, gliding his hands here and there making shallow thrusts with his hips, aiming his cock in all the wrong directions.

“You need a map or something?.... stick it in already!” I growled at him.

And he started to laugh, that fucker. Here I was, horny as fuck, desperate for some release, any at all would do at this point. And he found it funny!

Fuming I snapped and growled angry at him taking a mocking bite of the tense air between us.

Not liking that one bit he growled back giving my bottom a little smack with his hand. “So impatiense” he whispered in my ear “Is this what you want Link?” he questioned poking my entrance with his cockhead.

Well why else would I be bent in half? Grabbing a hold of his shirt I pulled him to me and sucked the hell out off his face, in hopes off him gliding his dick further inn.

Which he did put in an aching slow pace again. “Please Max!” I begged. At this rate I would burn up from the inside before he had the chance to fuck me into oblivion. Luckily begging helped and he shot forward down to his base, completely filling me up. It felt so amazing a little “Yes daddy” escaped my lips.

I would have regretted it if it weren't for the new pace Max had found, and I mean he was on fire, trying to sett a new world record in pounding ass as he went all inn humping me to bits.

And I was shattering in more ways than one. Even the grunting savage sounds he made turned my blood into boiling lava. And I know the tumbling words coming out of my own mouth was borderline animalistic and I think I even barked at him at some point.

He screamed out “I love this desk” at some point which had me a bit confused. I mean was he afraid we had scratched it? My claws were in, I think.

It didn't take long before I was over the edge and too far gone to care about anything. His teeth sinking into his biting mark left shivers down my bones. And my whole body clung to him like a magnet. And all I can thing of is that I wish there wasn't a thread between us.

“We didn't even take our cloths off” I mumble into his ear and he licks my new bitemark, making it heal up. My body limp after yet another mind blowing orgasm as my mind wanders off.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1M 55.1K 40
On his first moon, Aden finds a white werewolf with red markings staring back at him in his reflection. He is definitely a sub but with a little extr...
193K 6.8K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...
25.4K 2.1K 51
In a world divided into Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. Sean is an Omega. Like all Omegas he has the ability to breed. Most Omegas adore the attention the...
4.6K 208 13
Max wasn't exactly happy at all when his dad got remarried, forcing him to live with a new step-brother, Dominik. Things quickly change when Max rea...