𝐒𝐩𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞...

By Roses_for_Chae

All Roseanne Park wanted was one night where she can party, dance and drink without any worries since highsch... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
AN

Seven

766 30 2
By Roses_for_Chae

"What are you doing here? - No actually, I don't even wanna know. Just leave. I don't wanna see you and neither would I wanna talk to you" Rosé was already in the process of closing the door again, not even giving the person outside a chanche to answer the first question.

"Rosé wait" the door got held up by the hand of the outsider. "Just give me two minutes. I swear I'll make them worth it"

"I highly doubt that" Opening the door again, Rosé crossed her arms as she looked at the lighbbrownhaired girl with a view that could kill.

It's never a comfortable situation to bump into your ex with who you broke up in one of the worst ways you can think of. It was already bad enough for Rosé that she met Lisa at that party but this is even worse!

"So, what do you want Lisa?" Rosé sounded annoyed. She really didn't want to talk to Lisa, let alone waste her time with her here.

"I wanted to talk with you"

"We talked enough at the party, don't you think?" "Gosh, since when are two minutes so long?"  Rosé wanted that 120 seconds to pass quick but it just didn't happen.

"No, I don't think so. All we did at the party was argue just like we did a year ago" Lisa didn't even sound mad or angry. She sounded more like she really wanted to talk to Rosé in a non yelling tone.

Rosé decrossed her arms infront of her hoodie. Instead, she took her finger and came closer to Lisa to tap on her collarbone. "Yeah, and why is that Lisa? Wait, don't even bother thinking about it, I'll give you the answer. Because YOU STILL can't admit your mistake"

"Rosé, I know that this thought is stuck in your head but if you'd only give me the chanche I can tell you that you're wrong. Please. All I want is one moment of calmly talking to you..."

As much and loud as Rosé's head yelled at her "NO" "ROSEANNE NO" "DON'T DO THAT" "SHE'S NOT WORTH IT" "ROSÉ, DON'T YOU DARE" , something...., something in Lisa's eyes made her say "Okay"

Rosé herself was surprised about what her mouth just said. Realising that she now needs to talk with Lisa.

Since Rosé is a woman of her word, she lets out a heavy breath before telling Lisa to take a seat on the small stepps outside of the house.

"I can't believe I'm doing that" "Okay Lisa...tell me everything that you need to say so badly" Rosé said as she joined Lisa on the steps, making sure to leave a gap big enough between her and the thai.

"Look, I tried telling you that a year ago but you wouldn't listen to me but I would never cheat on you. Why would I? Remember Rosé? We were happy. More than happy. I still don't know who set that rumour in your head about me hooking up with some randoms in my school but It's not true. I was the happiest with you and I wouldn't have dared to do anything to ruin that! You were everything for me Rosé. The day you walked out of me, I was angry but you know what else I was? Sad...I was crying all day long for months...The day you walked away, my happiness left with you"

The words of Lisa were something that Rosé couldn't sort in. Was she pretending? Was she lying or...was she actually telling the truth?

"Even IF you would say the truth, what I doubt, as you may have seen at the party, I moved on" Rosé tried to avoid the eyecontact because those damned eyes of Lisa still have that enchanting spark in them. It's annoying.

"Oh please, I know you. You're not a fuckgirl. I know you aren't"

The more Lisa sait to Rosé the more her head started buzzing. This all is turning Rosé literally insane. Why can't Lisa just move on? For fuck sake, is it that hard?

"You don't know anythig about me anymore Lisa."

"Yes, I do" Lisa insisted confident. "You're still the same Rosé I used to date. I know that you're having mad respect of music and that you sometimes use it as your diary. I know that you get shy sometimes and cover your blush with both of your hands. I know that you're all about true love and always hated it when you were around fuckgirls or fuckboys who only wanted to have fun and didn't knew what actual love is. I know that you are a cinnamonroll on the inside and outside on some days and on others you are a woman that can end everyone's lifes. I know the true Roseanne Park"

"I'm sure you spend alot of time to rehearse this speech but it doesn't change anything, absolutely nothing about the fact that you cheated me with a, most likely, cheap dart from your school" Rosé spoke, standing up, looking down at Lisa.

Lisa didn't waste anytime to stand up to be on Rosé's height. "That's not true. It's just not"

"Night Lisa" Rosé turned around, stepping in her house, not giving Lisa the chanche to say anthing else before the door fell in it's lock.

Lisa's whole throath pulled itself together as her eyes now looked at a plane white door. First, Lisa was about to knock again but her hand lowered itself as her brain hardly had to realise that it's senseless.

Lisa closed her eyes for a moment, trying to stop her overwhelimg, chaotic emotions. Heavy hearted, Lisa slowly walked off of the property of the Parks.

Lisa thought Rosé probably went straight up to her room, cursing her for showing up at her home. But that's not how it was. Rosé waited behind that closed door. She waited for Lisa to leave so the lightbrownhaired girl wouldn't hear her back sliding down the door along with some sniffles.

Crying and not even knowing why is a thing. Especially in messed up situations like that.

"No, no, no! Why did you have to come back in my life?! Why couldn't you just stay where you where?!" Rosé whined. Her brown eyes were tearing while her blonde hairstrains covered certain parts of her face. Her underlip was trembeling as she lowered her head.

Lisa wasn't feeling better than Rosé, also she was dealing with her chaotic emotions right now, wondering why she even tried to talk with Roseanne. She will never believe her.

The first one who got to feel Lisa's frustration was the wall in her own house. Right after she had closed the door, Lisa felt how her frustration took over her body and before she realised it, her knuckles had a not so soft meeting with the wall. Twice.

Bloody fucking knuckles...this is what this situation causes Lisa.

That's the bad part of having feelings as a human. Feelings can hurt you more than anything else in this world. They can make you feel invincible...but also small. They can make you feel like you own the whole world and in the next moment they make you feel like you're worth nothing.

Rosé's thoughts were running in zig-zag courses while her feelings jumped up and down in her poor heart. She felt like her body was about to explode into a zillion pices. 

The noises in her head were unbearable until everything got muted as Rosé admitted something in full awareness of her words. "I don't hate you"

Mumbeling. Something you do when you're either not certain about something or embarassed to admit.

"I don't hate you..." Rosé repeated.

With only her breath audible in the room that was filled with the sadness of the aussie, the girl added "I'm just....I don't know what to believe and what not..."

------

7:30AM and thursday morning was knocking on Rosé's door.

It wouldn't have been that bad of a morning for Rosé although she almost cried her eyes out yesterday evening because se was so lost in herself.

Yeah it wouldn't have been a bad, sunny thursday morning if Jisoo wouldn't have reminded Rosé per textmessage about something that's on for today.

From: Jisoo-yah

7:35AM

Morning Rosie❤

Listen, I got a question. Do we need to take any schoolstuff for the highschool-info day today? We never had to so it didn't change, right?

Not the highschool-info-day. Ugh, this day is a plague for Rosé since she has to attend it.

The highschool-info day is an event where middleschoolteachers and their classes come to the plaza in the city where all the highschools of Seoul have a little informationstand to present their school.

All, Rosé and the other students have to do is stand there and smile nicely. 7 hours long!

Instead of fidgeting furiously, Rosé just laid there in her bed with her blanket covering everything until a bit under her nose. She just vouchsafed the wishs to be sucked into her mattress. And the absolute, most annyoing & most hateable fact about that day was that Lisa will also be there since EVERY highschool of Seoul needs to attend that event.

"Great, no really great. As if my life wouldn't be fucked up enough at the moment" 

Keeping up the curses in her mind, Rosé angirly and annoyed threw her legs out of her warm bed before she made her way to the bathroom, looking like she was about to murder somone with her bare hands.

------

"Hey Lisa!"

"Oh my geez lord, you scared me!" Lisa spoke as she almost died by a heartattack caused by a certain Jennie Kim who decided it would be a fun idea to wait behind a corner and jump infront of it when Lisa is approaching it. "I told you at least a thousand times NOT to do that. My heart can't take scares like that anymore since I was in that spooky house at the fair when I was 11"

Having a hand placed on her chest, feeling her heart racing as if it would be having a race against Usain Bolt, Lisa tried to calm down again.

"Oh don't be such a chicken. After all, you're Lisa Manoban. The tough, popular girl from Apgujeon Highschool!" Jennie spoke, pepping Lisa up a bit as she wrapped her arm around her lightbrownhaired friend.

"It turned out I'm not as tough as I thought I am" Lisa gave back, sounding kinda down.

"What do you mean? Girl, you even have a wounded knuckle. What did you do this time? Did you beat someone up again because she called you a "fuCKinG FoReIGNer"?"

"No..." Lisa replied. "I haven't slept much and I cried all evening because of a girl. A girl who doesn't want to have anything to do with me"

"Are we talking about Roseanne?" Jennie raised her dark eyebrow as she released her arm from Lisa's shoulders.

Lisa replied her by a slight headnodd. "I was at her house yesterday evening. I once again tried to explain her that I would never cheat on her but it seems like she still doesn't believe me and I know she never will"

"Lisa, I don't know much about her but what I know is that the truth always wins"

Jennie is that kind of friend that can have a very sassy attitude towards you somedays but deep down she's the softy friend that looks out for you.

So, while Jennie was talking Lisa up, trying to lift her mood a bit, the two friends made their way over the plaza to their school's infostand.

-----

Meanwhile the comedic duo Chaesoo has arrived by the plaza aswell.

"Yay, distributing flyers. I've always dreamed of becoming one of the people that have the honor to do that" Rosé's sarcasm spoke for itself.

"I know it's not really a dream job but at least it gets us something into the schoolfund. Maybe after today, our school can finally afford that trip to Jeju" Jisoo rolled her brown, almost black eyes.

The teachers of their school, the "Seoul Highschool" always talk about how soon they will go to the island that is known for its seaside resorts and volcanic landscape characterized by craters and cave-like lava tubes. Yeah, they've been saying the same shit since three years and guess how many times the school went there? Right. 0.

"I'm telling you Jisoo. If our school ends up really going to Jeju, I'm gonna be the first one to end up at a bar with a mojito in my hand" the blonde raised her eyebrows while the duo arrived at their shool's infostand.

"Oh so you're calling me a Squid Game addict but yourself is doing references" resting her hands in her taille, Jisoo had her eyebrows risen, waiting for Roseanne to explain herself. But instead of a literal explanation, Jisoo only recieved a quick eyebrow raise and an underlip bite from the blonde.

"Ah Jisoo. I'm glad I found you" a teacher approached the two friends. "I have a task for you"

"Really? I mean sure. I can take care of the cashregister or I can stand there and distribute flyers and look pretty. I also can just look pretty"

Jisoo always manages to lift Rosé's mouthcorners with her funny confidence. This blackhaired korean girl exactly knows that she can easily put all supermodels in the shade.

"Funny, but no. You and Roseanne are in charge to distribute flyers to every middleschooler that walks by okay?"

Nodding with a fake smile that was so obviously fake, Rosé nodded and as soon as the teacher turned their back at the blonde, her "smile" turned into a frown in combination with an eyeroll that must have hurted by how hard the eyeballs got rolled.

-----

Rosé and Jisoo already survived half of the day pretty well without any bothers of grumpy middleschoolers that refused to take the flyers or I-know-it-all middleschoolteachers. But the day wasn't destined to continue that problem-free.

Rosé was just distributing a flyer to a honestly adorable middleschooler. He even bowed at the blonde as he recieved that paper.

But Rosé's smile faded after the middleschooler had left and her head turned to the left.

There it was. Not far away from her school's stand, the stand of the Apgujeon Highschool was. And of course, there could be any other girl in charge of distributing flyers but no, no it had to be the annoying, cheating, 1.67 tall, cunning but still so good looking - Whatever. It was Lisa Manoban.

"Ugh! Why can't she just like...dissapear out of my life?!" Rosé hoisted as she waved her hands, along with the flyers, in the air. A wonder that she didn't hit Jisoo in her pretty face by accident.

"Rosé, you need to calm yourself. All this stress is not goof dor your mind, neither your body or your skin" Jisoo, comforting as she is, placed her two hands on the shoulders of the blonde to calm her a bit.

"I know but the fact that she's within 20 meters already annoys me. Didn't she get the message after I smashed her the door in her face after our conversation yesterday?!"

"Hold on, woah, woah, woah. Conversation? You and her? Conversation?" Jisoo felt like a rock just hit her in her face. She didn't knew anything about Lisa and Rosé's word excange yesterday. What is happening to the universe?

Underneath her massive sight, the aussie spoke "Yeah"

Taking all of the air she just let out back in with a heavy breath, Rosé explained "She came to my house yesterday at around 10Pm. First, I thought it was you and that you fleed from your house because of your crazy aunt but no. Instead of you, I found a thai girl infront of my door. She practically begged me to let her explain the incident a year ago. Again, she wanted to make claer to me that she never cheated. Yeah of course" With a scoff, the blonde ended her sentence.

"Oh, but Rosé, please don't tell me that this situation before you closed the door ended like every situation like it ends in a fanfiction" Jisoo pulled her face together a bit as she hoped not that Rosé fell in some sort of Wattpadbook that evening.

"What? That the tension built up and we started to make-out? Nope. Absolutely not. Although her lip- no we didn't"

"I wonder what happened to her hand" Jisoo then said.

Looking at the said hand of Lisa, Rosé now also spotted the wound on the knuckles of the thai. "Is that...because of me?" "Whatever, I have more important stuff to care about" Rosé said before she turned around with a hairflip.

"Like what? Lying to middleschoolers, telling them how great highschoollife is?" Chuckeling, Jisoo followed her friend.

------

"What?" Lisa said as Jennie didn't stop pulling at the sleeve of her shirt over and over again.

"Rosé was starring at you for quiete some time until a few seconds ago"

"So what? Rosé can look at whoever she wants" Lisa didn't even gave Jennie one single look in the eyes. The thai just continued literally pressing flyers into the hands of middleshoolers that casually walked by.

"Yeah, right. If she would have looked at another girl, that girl would probably be in a dark basement of you by now, all tied up"

"Are you here to distribute flyers with me Kim or to teach me something about jealousy?" Lisa finally turned around to her shorter, brownhaired friend.

"I Just came here for the free food" Jennie raised her eyebrows when she clarified that. "And I'm just saying. Maybe you still have a c-"

"I don't think so. It seems I have gambled away my chance" Lisa fell into the word of Jennie. Lisa was honestly just tired of that whole ex-drama right now. All she wants is to finally get these goddamned flyers away!

-----

7 long hours of distributing flyers, Rosé's cheecks hurted from faking a smile all day long. "I think I need a screwdriver to unscrew my smile"

"A phillips screwdriver or slotted screwdriver?" Jisoo smirked from behind the back of Rosé. Suddenly, a slight feeling of pain rushed through the back of the knee of Jisoo. Rosé really has a strong kick.

Turning around, Jisoo saw that Rosé was holding some actual screws in her hand to throw at Jisoo. Where the fuck did she get those?

Obviously she wouldn't have done that and it was all just a joke under friends. But Jisoo decided to play along. "Not in my face, I mean it!"

Like a good girl, Rosé placed the screws back in the red toolbox where they belong. But faith and destiny didn't seem to be on Rosé's side today.

"Hey Park"

"Oh no, lord save me"  Pulling her eyes together before turning around, Rosé was already preparing her ears to hear some dirty pickup lines and flirts from Young-Ra.

"You were looking hella fine today"

"I'm still not interested in you" Rosé replied colder than the iceberg was that made the Titanic sink.

"Denial. I get that alot. But do you know where those girls end up in the end? Between my bedsheets, moaning my name"

"First of all, I'm not a bottom" "I'm a fucking switch" "And second, no. Come back to the ground Young-Ra and stay away from me with your fuckgirl attitude"

"Oh come on babygirl. Face it, you want it, you even crave it"

Normally, Rosé is a sucker for dirty talk but definetly NOT from Young-Ra.

Young-Ra even had the audacity to come closer to the blonde, placing a hand on her hip which immediately got slapped away from Rosé. "Get your hands off of me, I'm not joking"

"Did you just break that pen in two?" Jennie spoke up, her voice being pitched up a bit.

And really, there was now one piece of the pen in each of Lisa's hand. And all that because she witnessed how Young-Ra flirted with her ex-girlfriend.

Jennie, who was cleaning up the table of the highschoolstand until now threw her view into the direction Lisa was looking at before she killed off that poor pen. "Ouhh, do I smell jealousy?"

"No..." Lisa dodged the teasing of her korean best friend. "But Rosé is not an object. Cleary, she doen't liked the way that girl just touched her"

"Maybe she just wants to be touched like that by you?" Jennie smirked.

This girl.

"Ay girl is this supposed to be funny?" Lisa turned around before placing both broken pieces of the blue pen on the table.

"I'm just saying Lis'" Schrugging her shoulders, the brunette cleaned that table up more so they could finally leave home after that day.

Lisa did recognize the girl that touched Rosé with her filthy hands. She was at the party. She was the one who made-out with Rosé this evening during spin the bottle.

"Seems like little Rosé nowadays lives after the motto "Kiss and see you never again""  the thoughts of Lisa said as her brown eyes fell back onto the blonde who somehow managed it to get that other fuckgirl to leave.

Rosé's jawline was throwing the perfect shade onto her neck. Lisa felt how that was a hard swallow.

With a headshake, the lightbrownhaired girl woke herself up from her trance to help her overworking friend Jennie cleaning up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 15.2K 40
tomboyish lisa transferred to a new school, new city after the remarriage of her mother. turns out, she didn't know that the school she's transferrin...
10.2K 463 14
Rose x female reader "I want to kiss it all better." "Well, you shouldn't have hurt me to begin with."
48.4K 2.3K 24
The same girl who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago. The same teenager who's now a woman with a hardass personality to match. I...
29.5K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...