British boy // dnf

Par duckylovesyouso

Probably discontinued :( I'm not good at descriptions so I hope this is ok😭 George was the new British kid... Plus

Duckys note :]
Meet the charactersπŸ€‘ or just know that they r both of age
2 ~ First school day
3 ~ The movie
4 ~ Always with Dream
5 ~ Our firsts
6 ~ Under the stars
Numbers to call because i love you<3
7 ~ In the rain
8 ~ All i want is you, now
9 ~ Pretty boy

1 ~ Her

174 5 33
Par duckylovesyouso

Hola señors, señoritas and mi amors, I hope yr day is going well and welcum to the first chapter of my story😘 I'm glad u chose me, it's bc I'm cool and so is my dog Willow. Uhm yeah enjoy idrk
The days and months are just for reference nd shit btw so yeah and don't mind my shitty spelling and writing up here bc it's not the same as the story💀

I promise it gets better as the story goes on😭

Monday
August 21st

George POV

George stepped out of the dark blue rental car his mum was driving and walked to the front of his "family's" new house. It was a pale blue with a grey door. It had little flower pots outside attached to the house with some, surprisingly alive, calendula flowers.

My favourite

George thought to himself as he opened the door. The interior was nice, could use some decorating, but overall nice. There was an empty bookcase to the left and stairs in front of the door. Walking more forwards to the left was the living room and down the hall was a bathroom. To the right of the door was the kitchen.

Idk if that makes sense-

"George!" His mum called from the car, George walking out and grabbing some bags to take in and place in the living room.

"Ok that's it, go pick your room. Thanks for helping George" his mum sat on the maroon sofa, pulling her phone out.

"Yeah no problem" George sighed while walking up the creaky stairs. There was 2 rooms and a closet. Both rooms having their own bathroom, George picked the one facing the city. He liked to look at the twinkling lights at night, it was so mesmerising to him, he could sit and watch it for hours on end. George walked back downstairs to grab his bags and start to unpack.

"Hey mum.. can you help me bring my stuff up to my room real quick, please?" He asked while grabbing one of his 2 bags, the 2nd being heaver since its got his pc in it. (No he doesn't stream but yeah)

"No George. I'm going out to the club, do it yourself." She started to get up and put her shoes back on that she had taken off by the front door.

"Already?! Mum we just got here! You said you would quit drinking when we got to Florida!" George placed the bag down in defeat. He had only came to Florida because his mum said that she would quit drinking and smoking when they moved. She lied to him, nothing new I guess.

"Ugh, your so gullible George, people there were getting boring and it was shit anyways"

"Not for me! I had friends and you ripped me away from them for your sake, not even thinking about me! This is bullshit!" George snapped.

"I don't care about you George. I wish I never had you, you only made my life worse, just fuck off, nobody even liked you back in England for god sake, your a waist of space, time, food and money. I wish I took your sister instead of you." His mum turned around and slammed the door, leaving George heartbroken. They had fought about her alcohol addiction before but she had never went that far.

George sighed as tears started to roll down his face. He opened his suitcase and grabbed his skateboard, pulling out his phone and entering the nearest flower field.

Only a 10 minute walk, neat

He walked out of the house, tears still slightly blurring his vision. He put his AirPods in and played a playlist that he had made called "CAS + AM<3" (Cigarettes after sex and Arctic Monkeys) as he skated down the smooth pavement.

-

He got off his board as he arrived at the field, noticing that there was another brunette boy who looked to be about his age sitting in the field. George didn't pay much attention to him and went to sit down, his board next to him.

He picked some flowers and started to intertwine their stems, linking them together. About 5 minutes later George had made a pretty little flower crown that fitted his head perfectly. He placed it on his head and laid back, enjoying the warm sun at 2 in the afternoon.

-

It had been around half an hour and George decided to head back home, he'd come back later. Just as he was about to hop on his broad and ride back home, he was stopped by the taller brunette.

"Uhm- your flower crown it very cute, did you make it?" He asked.

"Oh uh yeah I did, just while I was in the field" George smiled back at the boy.

"Your British, when did you come to Florida?" He seemed very interested in George, tilting his head while asking questions.

"I just came here today, just trying to settle in but I needed some air"

"Your accent is cute"

"T-thank you" George giggled slightly.

"I'm Mason, by the way"

"George, it's nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too, can I have your number?"

"Sure, what's the worst that can happen" George chuckled while he pulled out his phone, handing it to Mason so he could put his number in.

"All done" he smiled, passing George's phone back.

"Thanks"

"I'm gonna go play on the swings now, wanna come?" Mason smiled and tilted his head.

I think he's a bit drunk-

"Sure, not for long though. I've gotta unpack"

"Yay!" He jumped and started skipping away, George followed.

They arrived at a park and they walked over to the squeaky swings.

"This is funnn!" Mason said as he swung high on the swing. It made George giggle, he was lowly swinging as he watched Mason who had a big smile on his face swing high.

-

"Hey Mason"

"Yeahhh?!"

"I think I should get going. Do you want me to walk you home?"

"Okkk"

Mason jumped off the swing and landed like super man, making George laugh.

"Ok which way to your house?" George asked.

"Uhmmmmmmm... that way!" Mason pointed to the right, happily skipping in the direction.

Around 20 minutes had passed and Mason was still skipping happily in front of George. Aimlessly.

"Mason, do you know where your going?"

"Nope!" Mason had a huge smile on his face, just skipping about through the streets 'trying' to find where he lived.

"Wha- oh my god. Do you not even know where you live?" George placed his and on Masons shoulder, stopping their walk.

"Welllll.."

"Oh my god" George sighed.

I can't just leave him here, he's obviously drunk. I'll just take him home, mum will be too high to notice, he sighed.

"You can come home with me, only for tonight though. Your gone in the morning, we can hangout another time."

"Yaayy! Sleepover!"

Back at home

The whole way back Mason had talked about this show he was watching called superstore. Something about Jonah sticking pads all over himself? George wasn't sure but once they had arrived at the house George brought Mason up to his room.

"Where do you wanna sleep?"

"Uhmm, with you?" Mason tilted his head.

"N-no!.. you can sleep in my bed, I'll figure something out" George sighed.

"Okkk" Mason plopped himself on George's bed and snuggled up in the blankets while George placed some pillows and blankets on the floor so he could sleep there.

As George started to drift of into slumber, he thought, it was his first night in America and his mum had already shattered him slightly more, but he had also already made a friend. Maybe America wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. Maybe him and Mason went to the same school, so they could hang out and he could show him around, that would be cool. Georges eyes began to feel heavy, falling asleep surprisingly easily.

The next morning - Tuesday

George had woken up to the feeling of someone staring at him, he jolted back as his eyes fluttered open and he saw Mason sitting in front of him.

"S-sorry I didn't mean to make you jump, but I didn't wanna wake you" Mason scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Oh no that's ok, are you feeling better?" George sat up from laying on the hard floor.

"Sorta, I'm really tired and my head hurts like a bitch." He chucked slightly. "I don't remember anything from last night so sorry for anything I said and, who are you-?"

"Well I'm George, all we did was swing on the swings at the park and then you tried to find your house but we just ended up walking around for 20 minutes aimlessly, so I let you stay here." George giggled.

"Heh, sorry about that- well thank you but I should be leaving. It's 9:27 and school started an hour ago so I better get going, thank you for letting me stay though"

"Ok well, stay safe and have a good day" George smiled and directed Mason out of the house.

"You too! Bye"

"Bye!"

George closed the door and ran back up to his room, plopping on his comfortable bed, the floor was not nice to sleep on, lets just say that.

George POV bc I wrote a whole bunch in it

Ugh

I jumped up off my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower and pick my outfit for tomorrow, since it was my first day of school I wanted to be ready. I decided on a minty green pull-over with a white collar, and cream coloured carpenter pants.

(Something like this)

I also got out some new dark blue converse shoes and placed them on top of the fit that was laying on my bed. I opened a little drawer that had jewellery in it, I pulled out a chain with a mushroom charm on it. Also grabbing a ring that has smiles on it that spins, a fidget ring. I seem to fidget a lot so it helps, placing it on the clothes.

What to do now..?

I sat on my bed and went through my notifications, some from tiktok and some other random apps. I heard the door slam open and my name was called loudly.

"GEORGE!" She called from downstairs.

I recognised the voice and jumped up, walking quietly over to the closet and hopping in it.

What the fuck is Luna doing here?! Ugh can that bitch leave me alone! How does she even know where I live?

I heard stomping up the stairs and hid down more in the clothes.

"GEORGE I KNOW YOUR IN THE FUCKING CLOSET, GET OUT!" She shouted as I heard the creak of my bed as she sat down.

Ugh, what else am I supposed to do

I opened the door and stepped out, closing it behind me.

"What do you want. Luna." I sighed

"Awhh, Georgie aren't you happy to see me? It's been so long!" She said, walking over to me, tracing her finger across my shoulder and back, walking around me to my chest and trailing her hand around.

"Can you not." I pushed her and off and she looked at me in disgust.

"Now you listen to me." She pushed me against the wall (not sexually😃) "Your starting school tomorrow and I'm going to set you a good impression on you, all you have to do is go out with me." She spoke.

"I'm not going out with you again. The last time we went out, you treated me like shit and used me for money, hell no."

"George. I'm trying to do a good thing for you here, baby." She fake pouted

"N.O." I spelled out "I'm not going out with you, nothing can make me!"

"I know that your gay. I might as well out it to the whole school. And you'll be the weird gay kid that nobody wants to be around because they think you have a crush on them. So, what'll it be? Go out with me, or I can tell the school that your gay. Your choice, babe." She smirked.

She's blackmailing me.. fucking bitch, should've killer herself years ago.

"I'll go out with you. But. No sexual activity, don't even lay a fucking hand on me, your gross. And just know I'm only going out with you so you don't blackmail me. Fuck you Luna and get out of my house." I sighed, there was no getting out of this.

"But baby, we need to-" she started

"NO! GET OUT. LUNA."

"D-don't shout at me, Georgie"

"Oh shut up. Get out."

"Ugh, fuck you George" then she left my room and I relaxed once I heard the front door slam closed.

I slid down the wall my eyes became heavy, I held in the tears, I'm not crying over her again. She is a blackmailer and a dick, there is no point in waisting my tears on her.

It's been 1 day, I haven't even started school, and life here is already shit. Yippie.

Word count: 2244<3

I love you so much, make sure to eat drink and sleep. You deserve everything in the world and you are way more than enough, remember that<3

Published: 9:29pm, Saturday 23rd of April, 2022<3 STOP IVE BEEN WRITING THIS FOR 6 MONTHS💀 IM REWRITING AND ITS SEPTEMBER 29TH😭

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
587K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
126K 5.4K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...