Vampiria: A Gender-Bending Va...

By LisaAkahana

In the fictional Stoker City, the life of a normal teenage boy changes forever when he is bitten by a vampire... More

Introduction
1 - My First Kiss Goes Horribly Wrong
2 - The Day I Changed
3 - There Are Some Changes That Are Definitely Not "Just Puberty"
4 - My New Life, a.k.a. Being a Girl May Have Some Perks After All
5 - A Trip to the Mall Takes a Dangerous Turn
6 - My Aunt Discovers Her Nephew May Actually Be Her Niece
8 - New Clothes & Bigger Problems
9 - Shedding the Cocoon
10 - Blood Sister
11 - Adjusting to a New Me
12 - I Make a Career as a Gender-Bending Detective
13 - The Day Everything Changed
14 - The End of the Beginning

7 - A Therapy Session In Which My Therapists Probably Need Therapy

4.4K 31 8
By LisaAkahana

At 3.00pm Aunt Jenny drove me downtown to the therapists office. It was a bit of a battle to leave the house. She kept trying to get me to wear some of the clothes she bought me, namely the yellow floral dress. It got even worse when she gave me my own makeup kit to use. Luckily, I won, and all I had to wear was one of my new training bras, this one was bright red. It was the least outwardly girly of the bunch but it still felt odd to wear under my normal shirts.

'Not even a touch of mascara, or even some light lip gloss.' Aunt Jenny kept saying stuff like that on the car ride. It got annoying fast. 'Denial isn't healthy for someone transitioning.' I wanted to tell her that transitioning wasn't my decision, but it would only complicate things. I needed to hold out becoming too much like a girl. I needed to find a way to reverse the transformation. The world seemed adamant on not letting me maintain my manhood until then.

Aunt Jenny dropped me off at the office, which was an old fancy building that was built into one of the many hospitals downtown. I knew she would probably be shopping for me while I waited, so even after this, I foresaw the day getting much worse.

I didn't have to wait long in the waiting room, which was a bit of a shame since the girl at the front desk was quite cute. She had long brown hair put into a nice straight fringe. She looked very young as well, maybe even my age.

It was a bit suspicious, but as she opened the doors for me and led me into the office, my fears were realized.

'Good afternoon Mr.-I mean-Ms. Middleton. What did you want to be called again?'

I stood motionless as the front desk lady locked the door behind me. I was trapped. Trapped in a room with the deranged British doctor and his Irish goth girl assistant.

'Fancy running into you here, my good man-um, I mean-woman? I am very confused. Millie, what did our patient here like to be called again?'

'Gavin. Just Gavin. She preferred being addressed as a he, but it's not technically correct.'

'Pish posh,' the doctor said. 'Gavin it is! How are we today?'

I glared at the man. He looked exactly the same from the other times we had met. He wasn't even in a hospital setting anymore, yet he stilled wore a lab coat with a clinical face mask and gloves.

'I was having a perfectly adequate day until you ruined it.'

'Apologies,' the doctor said, scooting towards me in his wheeled chair, 'but we had to think of some way to get you alone.'

'And hijacking a therapy session was your first thought?'

'Second, to be exact,' he said. 'But organizing an impromptu carnival proved to be more difficult than it sounds.'

'That sounds very difficult!'

'You would not believe the amount of eyes you have on you,' the doctor said, shifting the subject back. 'You've gotten yourself involved with some very powerful figures.'

I turned to leave before they could continue, but the door was locked, and leaping out the window would probably be a terrible idea. Though, it didn't stop the odd duo last time.

'Take a seat, Gavin,' the doctor said, scooting over to a leather couch. 'This is a therapy appointment, is it not?'

'That is correct, doctor,' Millie answered. She was wearing a different sort of Halloween costume today. It was a puffy black dress with many rips and tears paired with red and black striped socks and chunky boots that clomped with every step. She had a large witches hat on her head and was once again made up in every dark color you could imagine.

Her black nails were painted with spider webs over them, completing the look. As ridiculous as the outfit was, it wasn't without a little bit of style.

'Are you people actually qualified for this sort of thing?' I asked.

'Of course not,' the doctor said cheerily. 'We have the real therapist locked in a cupboard in the other room. Don't worry, he's perfectly fine. Millie feeds him three times a day, don't you dear?'

Millie looked a little uncomfortable and started fidgeting.

The doctor sighed. 'Oh, my. Well...he'll be free soon. Unless he's already died of starvation.'

These people were insane. There was no way I was sitting down and talking with them. Who the hell were they? Before I could resist, Millie grabbed my arm and pushed me onto the couch, forcing me to lie down. She stood over me while the doctor took his place on a comfy looking chair opposite to mine.

'We'll start with introductions,' the doctor said. 'What is your name, Gavin?'

I said nothing, completely baffled. They were waiting for me to speak. It was getting uncomfortable, especially since Millie didn't look away from me and didn't blink once.

'Gavin Middleton,' I said.

The doctor scribbled something down on his clipboard before looking back at me. 'You can call me The Good Doctor,' he said. 'That's what I'm known professionally, but I also accept, The Doctor, Dr. Doctor, Doctor Who, or Craig, though that's not even my real name, I just like the sound of it. It's just like how you like to be called Gavin even though it's not a girl's name.'

The Good Doctor pointed to his assistant, who was still staring at me.

'This is my faithful assistant, Millie. Say hello to Gavin, Millie.'

'Hello to Gavin, Millie,' Millie said.

'What a jokester!' the doctor cried, though Millie's tone didn't falter and she didn't crack so much as a smile.

'Are you vampires?' I asked.

The doctor laughed again. 'Nothing of the sort, my friend! We're half-vampires!'

'How can you be half-vampire?' I asked.

'How can you be half a man?' Millie said.

'What she means to say,' the Good Doctor said, 'is that we weren't created like regular vampires, like you. You drank the blood of another, while we had a regulated dose of vampire blood injected into us. We're agents of Helsing, and we've been sent to watch over you.'

I had many preconceptions about Helsing agents. I assumed they were dark, mysterious people that worked in the shadows and were ultra-serious in everything they did. I never imagined for a second that two of the strangest people I had ever met were actually elite agents.

'I am the agency's most valued Vampologist,' the Good Doctor continued. 'Naturally, the sudden emergence of another who possesses the Vampiria gene intrigued me and I was assigned to study you. It's not common for humans to Turn, but even more uncommon for a human who possesses the gene to Turn, resulting in that individual's shift in gender.'

'So it's humans who possess the gene?' I asked.

'Yes. Vampires are a sub-species of humans, which means that everybody on the planet has a latent Vampiric gene. Ninety-seven percent of us possess what we call a basic Vamp gene, which transforms us into vampires if the blood of another vampire is drunk. Those with a Vampiria gene go through a similar transformation, only that-'

'-they're gender shifts, I figured that one out.'

'All agents of Helsing are half-vampire,' Millie said. 'To fight the threat, we must become the threat. It's the only way normally humans can do battle against vampires.'

'We undergo the procedure after we finish basic training,' the Good Doctor said. 'Millie here only completed training a few weeks ago. She's a fresh Vamp, so you two are experiencing similar struggles. Tell me Gavin, how much blood have you drank since turning.'

'None,' I said. The two Helsing agents looked at each other like they didn't believe me. 'I'm telling the truth!'

The doctor scribbled more on his notepad. 'Interesting. Have you had any nightmares lately.'

'None that I can remember.'

The doctor scribbled more. 'Millie, feel Gavin's breasts for me, will you?'

'WHAT?' I exclaimed. Millie was on top of me before I knew it. She had me pinned on the couch and was fondling my breasts.

'I can feel a training bra, doctor,' she said. 'The boobs are quite large.'

'Ah!' the doctor exclaimed. 'Already onto bra's, are we? I must admit, if you've gone that far, it's quite odd you're not wearing any other feminine clothing. Most recorded Vampiria cases embrace their transition quite quickly.'

I pushed Millie off and stood up. 'I'm not most cases, doctor! I want to do all I can to reverse the process!'

I could see a smile form beneath the Good Doctor's mask. 'Than you will join us?'

'Excuse me?'

'My dear lad or lass, I have studied Vampiria cases for a good many years, searching for a sign that it can be reversed. I've been in need of a specimen, but none are willing. You are exactly who I need. I am searching for a cure, and I'll need your help to find it.'

Finally! Hope had come!

'I'll do anything to help!' I said. 'I just want to be normal again.'

'And so you shall!' the doctor said, jumping to his feet. His clipboard fell over, revealing that it was nothing more than a blank page with a bunch of shapeless scribbles drawn over it. 'I originally arranged this meeting as a plot to kidnap you and force you to join Helsing, but as it turns out, you are more than willing to fight for us!'

'You want me to become an agent?'

'Exactanifico! This is a dangerous world you've been forced into, Gavin, and we are your best protection. We also need you for a different reason, though I fear this one may make you less excited.'

'You've been quite friendly with a member of the Laurent Family as of late,' Millie said. 'We need an undercover agent following her every move.'

'The Laurent's are one of the most dangerous Vampire families in Stoker,' the Good Doctor said. 'Whatever your feelings towards Laurel may be, it doesn't change the fact that her entire family have been responsible for many Blood Feasts.'

'What are Blood Feasts?' I asked.

'Imagine a family dinner. Long tables, food served on silver platters, wonderful desserts!'

'Sounds nice,' I said.

'Just swap the nice desserts for people, and you have a Blood Feast. People are taken, drained of blood, and eaten alive, not exclusively in that order. They're horrible affairs, and only held by the richest of the rich. And the Laurent's are richer than that. We've been trying to foil them for years, but all of our undercover agents have either been discovered, killed, or served as the entrée. But you already have a connection! Laurel is your friend! We need you to exploit that fact for our advantage!'

I was unsure about the proposition. Laurel was like me, she possessed the Vampiria gene. I knew little of her past and her personal life, but I knew her friendship was true. She was a good person.

'I don't think I can do this,' I said. 'Laurel is my friend. I don't want to betray her. She's helped me so much.'

'She's also the one who made you like this,' Millie said. 'Are you sure she really wants to help?'

'That being said,' the doctor interrupted. 'Laurel may not even partake in these Feasts. We've kept our eyes on her since she arrived in Stoker, and we haven't detected a single sign of her interacting with much of her family, nor attending any Feasts. She could be on our side. The only way you can make sure, Gavin, is if you accept this mission. You have the ability to save more lives than just your own.'

He was right. This wasn't just about me. By helping Helsing, I would also be helping the Doctor's research, and possibly save lives. Laurel's blood was a curse and a gift. I had the power to make a difference, I just needed to walk the right path.

'I'll do it,' I said firmly. 'I can relay any information about the Laurent's back to you. Just promise me that your research will mean something. I don't want to be in this body forever.'

The doctor nodded and outstretched his gloved hand. 'You have my word, Mr. Middleton.'

I clasped it. 'And you have mine.'

'I guess that's the end of our little meeting!' the doctor said, clapping his hands together. 'We'll be in formal contact shortly. All you have to do is wait. Millie will walk you out.'

Millie grabbed my hand and led me outside. The front desk girl unlocked the door and led us out.

Aunt Jenny was waiting in the parking lot, and I could see a pile of new shopping bags in the back of her car. Though I couldn't be mad.

For the first time, I felt at peace with my current predicament. I was now an agent of Helsing! Absolutely nothing would stand in my way.

'Yoohoo!' Aunt Jenny called. 'I know you said not to buy any new clothes for you, but I got a bit carried away. You might like them?'

I was sure I wouldn't, but I was happy at least that she was thinking of me. I was lucky to have people like her in my life. The road ahead was going to be tough, so I just had to be tougher.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 980 20
Danny needed to make money fast, so he thought of an unusual scheme. It seemed harmless enough at the start but before long it started taking over hi...
79K 194 11
Justin has been getting in to trouble .so as a last resort his mother tries to feminize him.
438K 1.8K 8
"I mean, you like wearing my panties, you must be a little bit of a slut. I'm sure you'd love to wear bras, miniskirts, dresses, heels, and makeup to...
13.1K 66 9
Greg is Lizzy's unfortunate older brother at least until she, fed up with being the younger one, decides to reverse the roles... What ominous awkward...