Cookies & Tea |TK|βœ“

By itsishika

Just a cute little Jungkookie with a cute seeming Taehyungie who gets married because of their parents. taeh... More

introduction ❀️
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16 🌢️
chapter 17 🌢️
chapter 18 🌢️
chapter 19
chapter 20 πŸ”₯
chapter 21
Epilogue
κ³ λ§™μŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€ πŸ’œ

chapter 15 🌢️

3.5K 139 14
By itsishika

No one pov

Ignore mistakes please 💜

No one pov,

It was already 7.00 when Jungkook woke up and they had to got to the university till 8.00 now he was wide awake and was trying to wake up the human bear . 

"Taehyung wake up!!!!!"

"TaeTae"

" KIM TAEHYUNG!!!"

"TAE?!?!??"

"Mmmmmmmmm" Taehyung woke up with a big whine. But was still sleeping.

"Come one hun will be late!!" he pulled the covers off the sleeping baby bear and he whined again and woke up finally.

"Meanie!!" He utters but smiles because now everything was like before and he was glad about it.

"Yah! Now go and Freshen up I'll cook breakfast" he said Taehyung nodded.

After a while Jungkook's breakfast was ready Taehyung walked in and immediately ran to dig in the food as he was hungry.

Jungkook was eating too but the he took he phone and saw notifications from Jin.

WWH ❤️❤️

We didn't wanted to thirdwheel
So we came back. And please sot your shit out although I don't want Taehyung to forgive you easily

Seen

Kukkkiieee 💕

I am sorry hyung I disappointed you
And your anger is right
I will.. I will take care of kookie so
Don't worry

WWH 🐭

Hopefully

Seen

To say he was not sad on Jin's text would be and underestimate it did make Jungkook sad but nevermind he deserves it. he knows but one thing that's hurting him is no one is understanding his side.

But its okay.

Taehyung seem to be noticing that as he looked at the sadden face of the bunny boy.

"Hey! What happened hm?" His voice was soft and calm.

"It's nothing" Jungkook lies .

"Don't lie to me cutie" he said and Jung kook  knew that there was no use of hiding now. So he showed him Taehyung the texts. The black head read them and sighed.

"Don't be sad on this he... Is protective over me so it happened... And don't forget he loves you too he's just---- upset" he explained and looked at Jungkook.

"I ain't saying he did anything wrong tae ... He is right and I am just sad how did I even get manipulate by her words" Jungkook was disappointed in himself

"It's okay... I mean it really doesn't matter dispite me getting a bit hurt... It's a good that nothing more serious than this happened...."

"I'm sorry for that tae I never meant too.. but it happened I'm sorry.." Taehyung just smiled the bunny boy got the message he needs to try hard.

••____________________••

Taehyung seem to be worried about something . He revealed thier relationship but then now everyone were giving him damn looks.

Some were of disguise. But yeah there were some of happiness and fond.

The disgusting looks were of Jungkook's admirers which were like literally the whole collage. And to say Taehyung was not salty about it would be wrong. But he can't do anything.

His and Jungkook's first lectures were together but he said that he has some work to do and Taehyung nodded knowingly what was that important work.

when he reached the classes. He spotted  Yoongi and surprisingly Jimin talking to them

He asked them despite being shock

"Hyung where is Jungkook's did you see him?" He asked which caught Yoongi's attention. He looked up at taehyung who was looking at him with a pout.

"Uh. .. I don't know tae..... an yeah um. Mrs Han called you of I don't know why go to her" Yoongi  said and he nodded nodded. 

He went straight where Yoongi told him to and he wondered why the he'll he called him in the abondant second floor...

●________________________●

Jungkook reached the classroom he tried to find Taehyung but to his surprise he was not in the classroom as she doesn't know that taehyung was called by a teacher or so they thought.

he quickly approached Jin whom she saw was going to his class . "Jin hyung did you see tae?" he asked and jin looked at him . Sighing he was still salty about whatever happened. Jungkook noticed at and immediately got quite.

"I...did you see him somewhere...?" He asked stuttering.

"Tae said Mr Han asked him to meet him" Jungkook nodded at Jin's words but then.. he remembered something.

"Hyung!! Mr Han didn't came to college today! He took a meternary leave because his wife is pregnant" Jungkook remembered and jin remembered too.

"O my God!! So... It's a trap for tae??... How can I be so stupid!!" Jin panicked.

"Hyung let's not waste time okay?" Jin nodded and they both went in different directions Jin to call others and Jung kook to search the other.

Jungkook knew that taehyung will surely be at second floor because it's the only hiding place of these bullies and the authorities well, they don't give a fuck.

And not like Taehyung ever complain he doesn't want grudges with anyone he Doesn't want to be enemies with anyone he will rather not say a word. And people take advantage of that thing.

Anyway, Jungkook frowned hard when he didn't found Taehyung on the second floor he did search the whole floor but it didn't worked.

At last , she checked library, auditorium and lastly science lab. Jungook was not there. She went to the janitor's closet as it was the last thing in the college.

he was about to go as the bell rang indicating classes start but then he  suddenly heard a groan. Followed by a muffled sob .

he opened the door of closet and his heart broke in million. When he saw Taehyung fighting with suho and Kai again.

(🍓 : i love both of them tho)

Taehyung was trying to fight back but Kai was holding him from back and suho was kicking him. But they stopped hearing

"WHAT THE FUCK are you doing??" Jungkook yelled as they both snapped to him and immediately let go Taehyung who fell on the floor. Jungkook rushed to him hugging him close.

Just as out of no where Jimin barged in he looked at the scene with his widen eyes . He became furious as he once already saw Taehyung getting bullied . He didn't hesitate to punch suho.

Kai went to stop him but Jungkook  made him trip over his  leg. Kai fell of with a thud and Jungkook's furious voice ran through their eyes.

"How fucking dare you to hurt him?? You guys seriously have balls to hurt him even after the warning... Just wait and fucking watch i will surely let you know the causes of you both hurting my husband" not only suho and Kai's but jimin's eyes widen to .

And Taehyung tugged the other's shoulder. Asking what he was even doing but Jungkook knew what he was doing, yes he decided to let everyone know about their relationship.

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung and glazed at them. "Now you know, me and Taehyung are not only in a relationship we are married.... Go and tell this to anyone i don't care!" Jungkook yelled.

Suho wanted to answer him but then Kai held him from speaking any further and then asked him to leave.

"Jimin - ssi thank you so much" Taehyung genuinely thanked him.

"It's okay Taehyungie you are like my brother and I wont let anyone hurt you" he said with a smile. Taehyung's heart swelled with happiness.

"Wooooooow i just got 5th hyung of mine...." He said and jimin Jungkook both chuckled. Then Jimin left from their telling them that he has classes.

Jungkook turned and Taehyung and hugged him again. "Are you okay my baby??"

"I am... Thank you for coming..."

"Tae will you get mad if i tell you something" Jungkook asked.

"Off course i won't" Taehyung  replied smiling.

"See tae i know you are pure and don't want to hurt anyone when you can hurt.... But tae..

this world is not like you think... It's very cruel and in order to save yourself you have to fight back

And you know, you have hyungs to save you but these people bully many others who can't fight... If you fight with them i assure everyone will get the courage to fight" Jungkook explained. Taehyung nodded in agreement.

"Your are right... I was thinking about that too..." Taehyung said .

Yes he didn't wanted to hurt anyone intentionally but when he has to protect himself then he can hurt anyone right!?

"Good. I am proud that you were trying to fight today." Taehyung smiled at his words.

"Strawberry you.... Revealed our secret?" Taehyung asked as he was shocked.

"It was useless anyway i want everyone to know that you are my hubby" Jungkook said and Taehyung blushed as he bit his lips.

Jungkook couldn't resist so he slowly placed his lips on others'. Taehyung was taken a back but he kissed back holding onto him tight.

(🍓: Holding onto you so tight the way i did before~~......sorry)

Soon they heard footsteps and Jungkook  broked the kiss he looked out and say teacher approaching there. They both got scared but then Jungkook took Taehyung behind the closet the place was small and congested so they both were pressed on eachother.

"What will we do here now??" Taehyung asked  in a whisper. Jungkook thought about for a minute and then he wrapped hjs arms around the black head's  neck. And kissed him again. Hard.

Taehyung's eyes widen as he softly pushed the other causing Jungkook to pout.

"She will see kookie..." Taehyung again whispered.

"No one will see just shut up and kiss me" somehow Taehyung couldn't resist his too so he leaned forward and captured Jungkook's lips in his own. As they kissed.

Jungkook didn't had any plan to go soft so he started to suck his lips and Taehyung followed his lead. It was sloppy , messy and rough.

Then, Taehyung bit Jungkook's lower lip and he yelped and the black head took the opportunity to insert his warm muscle in his sweet mouth. But jungkook broke the kiss.

"Were did you learn that from??" he asked and Taehyung gulped. "Is my tae not innocent!?!...oh my god.." he said dramatically.

"I...i searched on YouTube..... Before our marriage"

"Pfftt what" jungkook  laughed.

"Umm.. yess i know i am weird... But i wanted to learn.. how to ..-" he couldn't complete his sentence when he kissed him again .

It was a rough make out Taehyung sneaked his hands in kook's tshirt and jungkook threaded his fingers in Taehyung's hairs. Deepening the kiss.

Taehyung's hand moved up in Jungkook's oversized tshirt as his hand kept on touching the smooth skin making Jungkook moan .

He then with his long slender fingers pinched one of Jungkook's nipple earning a loud moan from jungkook as they broke the kiss for oxygen off course.

"T-Tae that feels s-so good" jungkook said between his moans . It was the first time Jungkook was getting this kind of pleasure and the hot expressions on his face made Taehyung more strength to keep going.

"You feel good kookie!?" Taehyung asked his voice right in Jungkook's ear and he leaned down Sucking the bunny boy's neck who was looking so wrecked.

"Tae don't stop" he said and Taehyung obeyed. "You deserve it baby bunny.. you did good today" he said and jungkook smiled.

"Am i forgiven Taehyungie" he asked and Taehyung immediately pulled away Making jungkook whin.

"Not so easily sweet heart work hard and you will keep getting rewards.... And maybe I'll forgive you too" he said and Jungkook pouted.

"Enjoy the moment" Taehyung said as he kissed Jungkook's pout away. Still abusing his nipples with both of his hands. 

They continued thier work and the teacher left from their not noticing anything because she just wanted a apparatus for science project it just took her 2 minutes to do get and she left.

They were lucky that they didn't get caught making out.

_________________________

Damn hehe so it happened and tae ain't forgiving him so easily... Lol

Bye ... 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 4.2K 33
Jeon jungkook who lives a simple and subtle life. Still, deep inside he wished well for someone... still... But! What will happen if that certain so...
196K 8K 27
"Opposite poles attract each other" Jungkook is bratty. Taehyung is calm. Jungkook is sensitive. Taehyung is strong. This book is toxic and absolut...
447K 28.6K 40
Unknown:Yo! Taehyung:Who is this? Unknown:Your future boyfriend😌 Just Jungkook trying to woo Taehyung who likes anything except Jungkook. They say o...
263K 13K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...