Kpop Girl Group Imagines

By mintzuwi

I'll also write for soloists! Fluff | ✅️ Angst | ✅️ Smut | ❌️ Female Reader ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ A/N: Most of... More

Requests | CLOSED
Busy | Kim Chungha
Favorite | Kang Seulgi
Love In An Apocalypse | Sana
Love In An Apocalypse 2 | Sana
Bubble | Shin Ryujin
Droplets Of Hope | Myoui Mina
Press 'J' For Love | Sana&Mina
Hate You To Love You | M. Sana
Biggest Fan | Amber Liu
Intangible Love | IU
Too Late | Shin Ryujin

Midnight Snack | Rosé

3.2K 107 21
By mintzuwi

Requested? | Yes✅
Dreaming_Insomnia

Genre | Fluff

Word count | 2082

-

The sound of a rumbling stomach echoed around the dim and quiet room. The night was far from over, the stars and moon were still visible in the dark sky. Midnight was nearing, and yet I found myself laid on my bed, wide awake.

Hunger was clouding my mind and preventing me from getting a good night's rest. Unlike my girlfriend who was sleeping like a log beside me, I was staring at the ceiling above us, unable to feel a single drop of drowsiness.

I wanted to go the outside and make myself something sweet to eat. But with my lack of knowledge in anything that involves the kitchen, I was hesitant. The last time I tried to cook, the whole house almost went up in smoke.

Baking was also out of my reach. Although it didn't require fire to cook what I wanted, my clumsiness got in the way and made the process incredibly difficult. Hell, I couldn't even bake cookies without causing a mess.

My girlfriend, Park Chaeyoung/Rosé, forbid me from ever entering the kitchen again. She was afraid I would get hurt, and so the only time I could go in there was when I needed to take something from the fridge.

I had no complaints on the matter, even I knew I was a hazard in there. But this time, I couldn't take it any longer and just had to eat something to relieve my hunger. Something sweet, a midnight snack just before I sleep.

I didn't want to wake Chaeyoung up from her wonderful slumber just to have her make me something. My beloved girlfriend has had a long day, and all the stress she acquired instantly knocked her out the moment she laid down.

Thus, I made my way to the kitchen alone while making sure Rosie doesn't wake up─ but that was a rather impossible task.

I could wake up even the neighbors with my loud, clumsy ass. And Rosé was just upstairs, a place where she could definitely hear the unintentional clangs of metal I'd make.

I had to do this carefully, make too much noise and the whole neighbourhood might just come knocking on our door to state their complaints. "Now then, what should I make?"

I pondered for a while, thinking deeply of what I wanted to eat. It had to be sweet and easy to make, something that wasn't time-consuming. If I stay out for too long, Chaeyoung might wake up from the lack of warmth beside her.

That woman was rather clingy and preferred being by my side at all times. Always following me around and hugging me when she gets the chance, not like I mind though. I love her company and like being with her, as well.

"Maybe I should stick to cookies..." I said and got everything ready. Surprisingly, I didn't make a mistake during my search for the ingredients, which was rather odd.

I took my phone from the countertop and searched up the recipe, trying to find an easy and simple one. "Mix butter with white and brown sugar, mix until light and smooth" I read out loud while doing exactly what was instructed, carefully mixing the sugars with the butter.

Cautiously proceeding to the next step, I poured in the next ingredient while stirring mindlessly. It was a rather eerie evening, I was alone in the middle of the night, so that was to be expected. But at the same time, the silence was comforting.

It gave me the chance to reminisce about the past, process the things going on in the present, and also think about the future.

Getting through university isn't easy, life wasn't always nice, and Rosie wasn't some kind of perfect woman who made no mistakes. She had her flaws and bad sides too, so fights broke out once in a while. It was nothing too serious, so we make up pretty easily.

I tend to remember the most random things out of the blue, so when my first encounter with Chaeyoung played inside my mind, I wasn't surprised.

We were both 9 when we first met. At that time the both of us didn't get along due to our rivalry. We always scored the same points, had the same grades, and were on the same level when it came to sports─ We were tied and were always competing for first place in all categories.

Coincidentally, we went to the same high school and even got into the same university. It was as if the universe was telling us we were destined to be rivals.

That is, until we became dormmmates. After spending a lot of time together, we both realized the other wasn't so bad, after all. Our rivalry eventually subsided─ hostility turning into amity, hatred into love and rivals to lovers.

It was just like any typical love story you'll see on tv or read on books. As cliché as it was, it was still a very charming and memorable journey with the one I love.

Lost in my thoughts, I got careless and accidentally dropped my phone. When I kneeled down to get it, I hit my head on the countertop after trying to stand and yelped loudly.

Immediately after realizing what I had done, I covered my mouth in a hurry while shifting my eyes upstairs, checking if Rosie woke up.

I sighed in relief when no shuffling was heard, a sign that Chae was still asleep. "Gosh, I really need to be more careful..."

And just when I thought the coast was clear, I just had to slip and fall face first on the ground. "MOTHERFU─" I sucked in a deep breath, stopping myself from cursing out a storm as I got up with wobbly legs.

"Jisoos Christ..." Mumbling angrily, I rubbed my nose before going back to making the cookies. The fact that I'm this unlucky is unbelievable, it's no wonder my own mom was so desperate to move me into the university's dormitory.

Pushing all the unnecessary thoughts aside, I continued to slowly lose my sanity, trying to find the missing ingredients I forgot to take.

"Where the fuck is the the─ ouch!" And just as I expected, another disaster occured when I stubbed my toe. Following that was the baking soda spilling all over the floor, bowls falling and me slipping once again.

"Holy sh─" The moment I grabbed the edge of the counter for support, my fingers tipped the flour pouch over as it poured all over me. The eggs also rolled over and broke once it collided with the floor...

Everything I need is on the ground...

I sat there quietly, unmoving and in disbelief. How the fuck is this even possible?

"Y/n, what's with all the noise─" Chaeyoung, who emerged from upstairs, froze at the sight in front of her. Her jaw instantly dropped, staring at the mess I made and the mess I currently looked like.

"What happened? Are you hurt!?" She rushed to my side, helping me up before dusting off the flour on my clothes. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from the kitchen at all times unless necessary?" She scolded as I lowered my head in shame.

"I got hungry..." Just as I said that, the sound of my stomach rumbling made her sigh while pinching the bridge of her nose.

"You could've just woke me up to make you something" Not minding the white powder all over me, she wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"I wanted to, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. You were so tired earlier so I figured it would be rude to wake you up for my own selfish needs" I tried explaining myself but my answer piqued her displeasure as she pulled away.

"It's not like I have classes tomorrow" She shook her head to express her disappointment. Well, her reaction was to expected. Rosie has always been so overprotective and prioritizes my well-being the most.

We've only been dating for 7 months, but she's already made me the most important existence in her life. It was sweet, really. But I kind of wish she'd have a little more faith in me...

"Yes, I was tired. But making sure you don't starve to death is much more important" She then dragged me to the bathroom before gently pushing me inside. "I'll clean up the mess and make you something while you shower. What do you want to eat?"

"Cookies, lots of them" She giggled and nodded, closing the door before leaving.

A breathy sigh escaped my lips. "How does she even put up with my clumsiness?" I took my clothes off, throwing them over to the laundry basket then proceeded to shower.

-

3rd Person POV

Rosé exhaled through her nose, staring at the disaster in their kitchen with her hands on her hips. Not only did Y/n make a mess but she also got hurt, this is exactly why Rosé doesn't want her in there.

"Maybe I should call an ambulance, she might be hiding a serious injury because she doesn't want me getting worried" She bit her thumb, pacing back and forth around the room.

"Wait, no! I have to focus on the cookies first" Immediately getting her priorities straight, she went to clean the kitchen before baking what her beloved girlfriend asked for.

In the midst of mixing the ingredients, Y/n suddenly yelled from the bathroom and asked for shampoo. "Sorry, I forgot I had to replace that empty bottle with a new one" The door opened as Rosé pushed her hand through the small gap with the shampoo, making sure to look away just in case she gets accused of peeping again...

"Thanks, Rosie! I Love you~"

A grin instantly stretched on her lips, chuckling in amusement. She found it funny how Y/n used to say the complete opposite a couple of months ago. "I love you more!"

The both of them admitted they liked each other only recently. Before that, they used to quarrel every chance they got. Eye contact would lead to a glare down, brushing fingers would start a verbal argument, and simply being in the same room would annoy the hell out of them.

They weren't just rivals, they were enemies too. The both of them just couldn't stand each other, but all of that changed after they became dormmates.

At first, they just pretended the other didn't exist but as time passed by, they slowly discovered each other's different sides. Other than grades, they had the same interests, likes and humor.

That brought them closer, breaking down the walls they built to guard their hearts, and eventually opening up to each other. From rivals to lovers, all that cliché stuff.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even notice the cookies were done. And as if on cue, Y/n came out of the bathroom, clean snd fresh. "I'm starving!" She quickly threw the towel aside and sat on her girlfriend's lap, digging in.

"Geez, at least dry your hair first" Rosé said while wiping off the droplets of water that splattered on her face before back hugging Y/n.

"Is it yummy?"

Y/n nodded and fed her one. "I'm a genius" She threw herself a compliment after tasting the cookies as the girl on her lap lovingly kissed her cheek.

"Thank you for making these" is all she said before going back to shoving the snacks down her throat, occasionally feeding her lover some.

And after an hour of chatting and munching, they finally went back to Y/n's room. Their dorm had 2 painfully small bedrooms, but Rosé recently started sleeping in Y/n's. The latter's cuddles did wonders, her warmth was incredibly soothing, and just having Y/n next to her was like sleeping with the embodiment of comfort.

"Next time just wake me up, okay? And make sure you stay away from the kitchen starting today" Rosie said, snuggling closer to her.

"You could really just teach me how to cook, you know? I don't want to be a burden"

She instantly looked up at her with a sharp look, making her gulp nervously. "Sorry" Y/n sincerely apologized as if she just got caught cheating.

Giggling, Rosé placed a kiss on her forehead then closed her eyes. "I like cooking for you, so no. Just leave everything to me, I'll make you as many midnight snacks as you want"

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.2K 50
Twice x Reader fanfic (More like Me x Twice but I tried) Reader gender: Male The beginning explains everything you need to know This is my first stor...
512K 8.5K 57
Prefrences about your favorite Kpop Girl Groups!! (GXG) I do take requests so comment awayyyy! Hope you enjoy this story :)
96.9K 1.6K 60
Oneshots, imagines and scenarios for kpop female idols ;)
86.8K 1.4K 28
A collection of girl group imagines. ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*・゚✧*:゚✧ Features all your favorite girl groups, and even your favorite soloists! P...