𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐥 • 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢...

By darkangelloveu

☆。・:*:・°'𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐁𝐀𝐋。・:*:・°'☆ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 heather myers is far too in love with michael myers becaus... More

• ℭ𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔟𝔞𝔩 •
• 𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 •
• 𝔠𝔞𝔰𝔱 •
• 𝔱𝔴𝔬 •
• 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 •
• 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯 •
• 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢 •
• 𝔰𝔦𝔵 •
• 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 •
• 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 •
• 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢 •
• 𝔱𝔢𝔫 •
• 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 •
• 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢 •

• 𝔬𝔫𝔢 •

9K 205 227
By darkangelloveu

[ 01. mr. stocker guy ! ]

"ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT MICHAEL Myers gives big dick energy." I say going through Casey's movies.

"No, I agree. He does give off that energy." She says from the kitchen. "Isn't it ironic that your last name is Myers." Casey says laughing. I snort.

"Hey, I love my last name. I Don't know, I feel connected to him somehow." I say laughing along with her.

"Yeah, you totally kill people with a knife and wear a mask." She says sarcastically.

"Will you, Casey Becker, be my first victim." I play along with her. She chuckles.

"It would be my pleasure." She says seriously. She looks at me from the kitchen. We both laugh when I blow a hair out of my face. The phone rings out of nowhere.

"Ooh, that must be Steve." I tease her. She gives me a playful glare.

"Hello?" I hear her say. "Yes." I sneeze. There was dust on her shelf. She hums. "Who you trying to reach?" She asks. I look at her.

"Who is it?" I mouth to her. She answers by shrugging. She smiles.

"What Number are you trying to reach?" She asks the person on the phone. "Well, I think you have the wrong number." She tells the person. "It happens, take it easy." She puts the phone back on the charger.

"Well, that was weird." I say as I go on my knees to see the lower shelf. She walks back to the kitchen but the phone rings again making her go back to answer it. 

"Hello!" She answers the phone. "So, why'd you dial again it again?" She asks the person." It must be the same person who called her. I furrow my eyebrows. "You're forgiven. Bye, now." She says making me look up at her. "What?" She answers still on the phone. "You've got 900-numbers for that. See yah." She again puts the phone down.

"Finally. Now I say we watch Halloween." I suggest. She playfully glares.

"Again." She says go next to me. I gasp dramatically.

"So you don't want to watch the most amazing movie, with your bestie." I say as I fake faint. She laughs.

"Shut it. Of course, I want to it watch with you. Again" She side hugs me.

"You're making me blush." I tell her. She squeezes my cheeks.

"Aw." She says in a baby voice. I slap her arm.

"Go make the popcorn." I say scrunching my nose. "You can't watch a movie without popcorn." I say pushing her up.

"No missy. You're coming with me." She says pulling me up by my arms. I whine.

"Whyyy." I say as I stand up and stretch my back. She pulls me to the kitchen.

"You're so lazy." She tells me. I pout.

"I want coffee now." I say going through her fridge.

"You always want coffee." She says chuckling as she makes the popcorn. The phone rings.

"I swear, I will throw that phone across the room." I say rolling my eyes.

"Hello." She says.

"Kitty." I say afterward. She glares at me. I shrug.

"Who is this?" She says walking around the counter. I go sit on a counter chair. "I don't think so." She says shaking the popcorn. "Popcorn." She says. "Uh-huh." She continues to shake it. "Well. I'm getting ready to watch a video." She leans on the counter, facing me. I raise an eyebrow. She shakes her head.

"Oh, just some scary movie." She says making me gasp and putting my hand on my heart. She rolls her eyes. "Uh-huh." She then says, "Uh, I don't know." She says looking down. "Um..." She looks at me. "Halloween." She says making me put up my thumps. "You know, the one with the guy..."

"The sexy guy." I mumble.

"...in the white mask who walks around and stalks babysitters." She says playing with a knife. "Whats yours?" She asks the person. "Um... Nightmare on Elm Street." She says walking away. I groan and drag myself off the chair to follow her.

"I hate walking." I say grabbing my water since she doesn't have any coffee.

"Yeah, Freddy Krueger." She says. Have I mentioned I love scary movies? Something about the thrill. I was Michael Myers last year for Halloween. Funny, Halloween.

"Why? You wanna ask me out on a date?" She asks. I whistle.

"Damn, got everyone after you." I say jump on the couch. She looks at me and smiles while shaking her head.

"Mm... no. I don't have a boyfriend." She says giving me a look. I let out a quiet laugh.

"Liar. What about me?" I mouth to her. She flicks me off. I throw myself on the couch acting as if I got stabbed.

"Why do you want to know my name?" She asks going near the door. I pick up my book from the little table and start reading.

"What did you say?" She says kind of upset. "That's not what you said." She says turning on the outside light. I put my book on my chest and look at her confused. She looks outside. "Look, I gotta go." She turns off the light and locks the door. "Uh, Nah, I don't think so. She hangs us.

"What's wrong?" I ask her sitting up. She shakes her head.

"Nothing just got spooked." She walks past me. Who the hell even says that. I hear the phone again.

"Again!" I say walking up to her. She looks down.

"Shit." I look at her worried. "Yes?" She answers. "What do you want?" She asks. "Well, dial someone else, okay?" I put my hand out for her to give me the phone but she refused. She walks into the kitchen.

"Whoever keeps calling you is so annoying. What do they want?" I ask her as I follow her.

"They want to talk." She tells me. The phone once again rings.

"What's that? The one-hundredth time they've called." I say sarcastically.

"Listen, asshole!" She basically screams. I look at her shocked. The person sounded they screamed since I heard something about cutting and fishing. She looks at me scared. "Is this some kind of joke?" She says. I roll my eyes and grab the phone.

"Look Me. Stocker guy, you're annoying and I don't like annoying people. Go call, 562 I'm a little bitch." I say to the person. She snatches it and puts the phone on her ear. I glare at her. She walks back slowly and runs. "CASEY!" I scream out to her. She locks the doors.

"He's here!" She cries. She looks out the door window. "Listen, I am two seconds away from calling the police." She warns the person.

"Bitch, are you stupid? Call them now." I say annoyed. How stupid is she? She makes a hand signal for me to shut up.

"What do you want?" She asks going to the window and looks out. She hangs up the phone and gasps and cries. I go up to her and hug her.

"What!" I ask her. The bell rings two times making us scream.

"Who's there? Who's there?" She asks.

"Why would you ask that?" I ask her as I stare at her as if she was stupid. "Have you not seen a scary movie?"

"I'm calling the police." She grabs the phone but as she got it ringed making us scream. "Look, you've had your fun now... so I think you better just leave or else." She says.

"We're dead." I lay down on the floor like a starfish. "The person better be hot or sexy. Wait not both." I say on the floor. She kicks my leg.

"Or else my boyfriend 'ill be here any second, and he'll be pissed when he finds out." She says walking backward.

"He's super scary." I say sarcastically. She cries out.

"I lied! I do have a boyfriend and he'll be here any second, so your ass better be gone." She says going deeper into the living room.

"Bitch, don't leave me alone, I don't wanna get killed. Unless I get killed by Michael." I say grabbing her arm.

"I swear." She cries holding me. "He's big and he plays football and he'll kick the shit out of you!" She exclaim.

"Ayo." I say laughing. "How big?" I say sarcastically. She pinches me. "Watch it." I slap her hand.

"So you better just leave." She says scooting more back.

"Stop going backwards. You're making me nervous." I whisper.

"How do you know his name?" She asks.

"He knows big daddy Steves's name." I say shocked. She lets out a cry and turns around. She turns on the patio lighs. I sit on the floor and hug one of her legs. She screams.

"Oh, go!" She exclaims opening the door but closes it back.

"I don't wanna look." I close my eyes hard then peak. "Oh hell no." I look at my hair. "The blond always dies first." I let out a cry. 

"Where are you?" Casey asks. "Please don't hurt him." She whines.

"Too late." I say. She lets out another cry.

"Why are you doing this." She asks leaning on the glass door.

"Are you hot!" I say out loud so they can hear me.

"No." She says. I whine. No.

"I'm going to get killed by an ugly person." I groan. "Michael!" I exclaim. "I need you boo!" I say banging my head on the glass door.

"No! No!" She screams baning on the glass.

"Wha...What kind of game?" She asks calming down.

"Monopoly?" I ask looking up. She goes to turn off the lights.

"Casey! No! No! Casey!" You can hear Steve say. The lights turn off.

"Shit! I'm still a virgin." I say sadly. Casey looks at me like I'm insane. She slides down next to the tv. I craw to the tv and play Halloween. Better to die watching my favorite movie.

"Please don't do this." She cries out. "Please..." I play the movie. "Don't do this. I can't." She says. I feel like she's the type to think she can change a killer. "No." She says. "I don't know." She cries. I crawled to get my water. I'm thirsty. "No, please." She cries. "I can't think."

"Tell me about it, I have a headache." I mumble.

"Michael... Michael, Michael." She says making me look up fast. "No!" She shouts. "Please stop! Leave us alone!" She tells the person. "Oh, please stop. What about-" She cried. "Jason! Jason, Jason!"

"Friday the thirteenth!" I exclaim.

"No, it's not! No, it's not! It was Jason!" She screams. "Listen, it was Jason! I saw that movie more than 20 goddam times!"

"Oh, then it's Mrs. Voohees." I say hugging a pillow.

"You tricked me." She whispers. A second passes and she cries as she turns on the light. She sinks to the ground.

"Oh, shit. I don't think I want popcorn anymore." I say looking away from Steves body. She goes back to the back of the Tv.

"please, please, leave us alone." She says closing her eyes. She then opens them. "What?" She looks around. I look at her confused so I look around. "Don't do this, I can't; I won't." She says holding a knife. Out of nowhere a chair is thown in. I run away from the front of the tv. Then we run. I ran upstares to the restroom. I go into the restrooms cabnet. I don't hear anything. Hopefully Caseys ok. I hear a glass break and screaming. I get out the cabnet and look outside the window. There was a car. Then there was a scream. Shit.

I hear someone in the house. I grab the broom and go out the restroom, I walk down the stairs. I hear Caseys parents.

"Casey! Casey!" I hear. I go down. "Where is she!"

"Help!" I say. They look at me. I cry. "Someone was here." I tell them. Her mom calls the police. "They kept calling, it was so annoying."

"Where is she?" Her dad asks me as he hold my shoulders.

"I don't know. I ran. I'm sorry." I cry. I scoot back.

"Oh, my god. Casey baby?" Caseys mom says. I look at her.

"Casey!" Her dad screams.

"Shes here. Oh, my god." Her mom says putting her hand on her mouth.

"Where is she?" I ask her mom. She shakes her head.

"Oh, my god I can hear her." She says again. I know woman.

"Hey!" Her dad says but the line cuts. "Get in the car. Drive down to the MacKenzies." He tells us. I nod.

"No. No, not my daughter." Her mom cries.

"Just go." Her dad says. He pushes us out. "Call the police." He says. I go outside. I look ahead and see Casey hung dead. I scream along with Casey mom.

"Oh, my god." I say holding my head. After that, all I saw was black. It seems I fainted.

— 01 —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.2K 26
IN WHICH Damien prescott knows about Billy Loomis and Stu Macher killing his mother and decides to keep it a secret. -------------------- [Billy loo...
210K 7.3K 20
1. Don't answer the phone. 2. Lock your doors at night. 3. Don't trust anyone. These are your standard movie horror pointers. But with a sequel com...
23.2K 622 13
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 blair loomis has to surivive a horror movie not knowing it could lead to much more.. PARTY FAVOUR - "𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 �...
132K 2.6K 15
Abby Havrin and Stu Macher were the perfect couple. But what happens when their classmate, Billy Loomis, drags them into his wacked up plan to kill h...