๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๏ฟฝ...

By hyunlixie7

Woah...thank you so much guys for 3k on my first HyunLix book. It means so much to me. Tbh I'm not really pro... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.

10.

1.5K 47 42
By hyunlixie7

"Hey hold on... don't you guys have snacks...?"
Asked Changbin

"Well... go to the kitchen Changbin.. find something"
Hyunjin said

"Fine"
Changbin goes in the kitchen not only to find snacks to drink water too. He was thirsty..
he opens his phone while drinking water and sees Felix right in front on his face because he didn't close his ig page.

By seeing this he accidentally choked a little.

"Bro u ok?"
Chan asks him

"Yeah yeah I'm fine"
He puts the cup away and started searching for snacks

"Yo... I can't find anything.."

"Oh my goshhhh"
Hyunjin goes and started searching for snacks too.

"What the actual-" he thought to himself when he saw Felix's post was still on the screen.

"Hyunjin...??"

...

Changbin called him 3 times and he finally heard him.

"U-Ugh yeah...? What?"

"The snacks bro... where are they...?"

"Snacks..? What snacks...?"

Changbin hits him on his neck.
"Yo stupid is there any snacks...?"

"Oh snacksss yeah... here.."

Hyunjin finally found the snacks and they went to the others.

"Come on... how many hours do we have to wait.." said Seungmin and finally they're playing now while eating snacks.

...

*10 minutes in the game*

"Come on... come on..." Chan says to himself and throws a card hopefully he can win.

"F-FUCK" yelled Chan

Everyone started laughing and trying to win.

"GOD DAMN IT BRO" yelled Changbin
Because he didn't won too.

"OH I REALLY THOUGHT I'D WIN THISSS"
Yelled Seungmin then everyone laughs

"OK OK MY TUR-"

"What the actual... is going on...here...?"

Felix got out from the room and said with sleepy tired voice while rubbing his eyes and his hair was so messy. He was sooooo fluffy and still tired tbh.

"Oh good morning sleepy head" Said Seungmin while smiling at Felix's fluffy look.

"What are you guys doing...?" Asks Felix and goes to them

"We're playing Uno" said Hyunjin

"Oh... that's why y'all were so noisy.."

"We completely forgot you were here..."
Said Chan

"Sorry... did you sleep well? Do you still have a headache?" Asks Hyunjin

Chan laughs at Hyunjin quietly

"No.. no I'm completely fine it's ok...um.. can I join...?"

"Of course" said Hyunjin

"Who was the winner...?"
Asks Felix

"Hyunjin" Said Changbin

"Ok"

Felix joins and they started a new game.

After a hour or two they played a lot but it was getting late.

"Hey guys... i think I should go now because I have to pack my stuff for school tomorrow."
Said Felix

"Yeah me too.." said Seungmin

"All right then... see you tomorrow.. good night"
Said Hyunjin

"Good night" everyone said and they got out from Hyunjin's dorm. Chan and Changbin went to theirs, Felix and Seungmin on their own too.

They got in and Felix goes to prepare his school bag.

Seungmin goes to the bathroom first then he goes to prepare his stuff for tomorrow.

"Ya Seungminah... come here help me to choose my outfit for tomorrow."
Said Felix

"One sec"
Seungmin just finished putting notebooks in his school bag and he goes to help Felix to choose his outfit.

After they chose what Felix's gonna ware they chose and what Seungmin too.

They finished everything for tomorrow then they headed to their beds.

"Good night Seungminnie"

"Night Lixie"

Right after they fell asleep.
Felix on his own, Seungmin on his own too.

Flashback when everyone got out from Hyunjin's dorm.

Hyunjin's POV

When everyone left I went to my bedroom.
There was nothing to fix for school... I just needed a notebook nothing else.

The only thing I did is just to choose my outfit for tomorrow. Thank god we don't have uniforms. This may be weird but we don't.

I picked up my fit and went straight to my bed.

I felt something was under my hand when I got in the bed I touched it and grabbed it.

It was a necklace.

A golden one.

I looked it around and it flipped in my fingers.
I saw that it says something and I looked closer. it's a name.

It says...Felix with tiny letters

Then I realised Felix slept here and this is his necklace. It fell while he was sleeping. I took it and put it in the shelve next to my bed.

I lay down and smelled a similar smell that I was sure I know.

...

The covers, the pillows, the bed...

Everything smelled like him god dammit.

I can't help but keep smelling it. It smells like... roses, strawberries, cakes, ice creams, sunflowers, soft cookie bakes... it smells like sunshine... it smells like Felix bro..

I enjoyed it so much. He smells really nice. I wanna know what's his parfume so much.

I fell asleep with happiness because it smelled really good.

No one's POV

...

Chan and Changbin picked their outfits too and went to their beds then fell asleep too.

End of flashback

The next morning.

Felix wakes up first and goes to the bathroom to take a shower and to brush his teeth.

Right after Seungmin wakes up.

"Morning Seungminnie" said Felix when he gets out from the bathroom.

"Morning brownie boy"

Felix smiled at Seungmin's nickname for him.

"I like that... keep calling me like that." 

"Sure" Seungmin goes to the bathroom and does the same as Felix.

Felix dressed up and he got nothing to do but wait for Seungmin.

Seungmin gets out and started dressing too

...

So did everyone as well.

Felix wore this.

His hair was so fluffy and he smelled like he always smells.

Hyunjin wore this

His hair was tied up in a double ponytail and he smelled like Gucci flora.

(Yk how special this parfume is😋)

Everyone was ready.

Hyunjin, Chan and Changbin were outside and decided to wait for Felix and Seungmin.

After 3-5 minutes they went out.

"Oh good morning guys" said Seungmin

"Morning morning" said Chan

"Um... Felix...good morning..?"

"Good morning Hyunjin..."

"Uh... um...Yesterday... when you slept in my dorm this... probably fell from your neck and.."

Hyunjin gave Felix his necklace

"Oh... I was just looking for it... thank you so much.. I don't know how it fell.. thank you for giving it to me..."

"It's nothing.. you're welcome..."

"Gosh... he's so adorable..."

"Ok let's go now.."
Said Chan and they headed to school.

Y/N

Word count: 1056

Sorry this chapter was kinda short but I'm trying to not be lazy sometimes🥲🥲 <:) XD
ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K ON "into you" THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!! I didn't expect this since I'm a new writer... and I saw that a lot of you guys were committing "stop stuttering" and stuff like that but the reason is that I'm a beginner and I thought this was so cool💀💀 So... im trying to not do this at this book for y'all and I completely understood that this was annoying af sometimes when I reread it I get annoyed too but XD... I won't do this in this book!! STREAM MANIAC STREAM CHARMER STREAM VENOM STREAM FREEZE STREAM MUDDY WATER STREAM LONELY ST. STREAM YOUR ASS💖💖💖💖 ILY HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT🌸🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 3.8K 19
Felix hurts himself during practice, so Chan does his best to keep the rebellious boy from hurting himself even more. Along the way though, Chan real...
378K 12.4K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...
83.6K 2.6K 29
this is a hyunlix ff because they are underrated : this is also my first kpop story so hope you enjoy #3 {6/12/22}
313K 5K 15
Hi guys!!! This is my first WattPad story I hope you gonna like it...โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’• This is Hyunlix smut๐Ÿ”ž!! Wanna read it but you don't like smuts? Don't Wor...