4.

After some students told what they like and their habits and what they dream for became Felix's turn.

"Ok... What about you Felix?" Asked mrs. Nam-ra.

Felix looked shyly at her and got a little nervous but spoke.

"W-Well... I don't like such things... I like clothes.. I like sneakers, i like drawing, i like dancing...I like Playboi Carti... he's... he's a rapper I listen to him a lot... mhmm... well... these are." 

The boy smirked hidden at him again because he use to draw and listen to Playboi Carti too.

"Great... really nice. What about your dreams? What is your dream?" Asks mrs Nam-ra.

"Mmhm... my dream... well I'd like to become a dancer.." Said Felix shyly.

"Great. That's really good. Dancing is such a fun activity. Ok. Really nice... next Hyunjin. What do you like?."

Hyunjin looked at her like "do I have to do this" look.

The teacher waited for him a little and he finally spoke.

"I like myself.  I like my dog... I like feeding him. I like my life." Said Hyunjin without being shy at all.

The whole class was looking at him. But Felix was too shy to do it.

"Oh nice... you have a dog... what's his name?"
Asked the teacher.

"Kkami"

"He has a really pretty name. Nice... what about your dream do you have any dreams?"

"I wanna find a love for Kkami"

"...That's cute"

"Mmh" nodded Hyunjin.

"Ok... Next.."
The teacher asked the whole class about what they like and their dreams.

"Ok... I think that was everything for today... and don't forget your keys of the campuses. Be sure to keep them safe. You're free now."
Said mrs Nam-ra while getting out.

"I-I-I'D LIKE TO ADOPT 5 MORE PUPPIES"
Said Chan while clowning him.

"Shut the fuck up" said Hyunjin while laughs and hits Chan in the arm.

"Let's go Felix." Said Seungmin.

"Mmh yeah..." Felix grabs his notebook where he drew so many stuff. He just draw sketches but he's really good at it.

"Where are we going now?"

"In the cafeteria" said Seungmin.

Hyunjin waited to see Felix in the hallway with his full outfit because he said he likes clothes and he wanted to see how exactly he's dressed because he's curious too.

He saw him and felt really strange flutter in his heart.

"Gosh... what is this?"

"What is this feeling..."

He turns around and sees that his friends walked away from him.

"W-Wait up." He started walking towards them.
"Isn't it too early to go to your campuses y'all so boring."

"I actually saw a cafeteria outside. We can go if y'all want to" said Changbin.

"I have to buy cigarettes either. We're going" said Chan.

"Could you give me one when you buy cause I have no left."

"Fine Hyunjin."

..
Felix and Seungmin were kinda slow and they were behind.