Bittersweet|| Sweet Pea [3]

Od Juliaxwritess

Unlocking new mystery's in the town of Riverdale, Natalie Jones becomes a whole lot more stronger and by her... Viac

Characters + Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13

8

901 17 0
Od Juliaxwritess

Chapter 8- College Applications
Natalie

The following day I joined my dad, Betty and Jughead to help move Jughead into his dorm. Jellybean came along to but I knew she was trying not to cry as she carried boxes into the dorm room.

"Don't worry JB" I whispered as I snaked my arm around. "You've still got me"

"I'm gonna miss him" JB sighed.

"Natalie!" Brett called as he walked over to us. "Whose this?" He glanced at JB.

"JB" Jellybean introduced herself. "I'm Natalie's sister"

"Ah. So your also Forsythes" Brett nodded.

"Correct" I smiled. "We're helping him move into his dorm"

"I'm glad he accepted the offer to come here" Brett smirked. "He's gonna like it here" Brett walked away and Jellybean looked at me.

"I don't trust him" She whispered.

"I don't either" I whispered back.

A big part of senior year was applying for colleges. You couldn't just apply for Ivy League ones but also smaller ones and I hadn't even planned on any colleges. I walked into the art room and the art teacher, Miss Parker, smiled at me as she closed my art sketchbook.

"Natalie" She greeted.

"You wanted to see me?" I questioned.

"I did" She nodded. "The Art Apartment of Yale was interested in looking for students for next year"

"So? What does that have to do with me?" I asked, leaning against a desk.

"I wanted to send in some of your pieces" Miss Parker laughed.

"To Yale?" I asked, my eyes widening.

"Yes" She nodded. "Your super talented"

"Thank you" I chuckled, taking the compliment.

"I'll send a few, and I'll get them to email you" She nodded.

"Thanks" I said before leaving.

________

"I'm looking at around 40 grand to pay for the renovations that the gym needs" Archie told the group as we all sat together in the student lounge. I was sat on Sweet Peas lap as we snuggled on an armchair, his fingers running through my hair as we listened on the conversation.

"I hate to say it again" Veronica started. "But I could just lend you the money"

"No, Ronnie" Archie refused. "I don't wanna take any more handouts. I wanna work for it. I just need to figure out what that work can be"

"We could host a charity concert" Kevin suggested as he stood behind the chair Archie was sat in.

"We could have a bake sale" Betty piped in as she was sat beside Veronica.

"You'd have to sell a lot of cupcakes" Munroe sighed.

"Now, hold on" Veronica spoke. "I think B's on to something. Not a bake sale, per se, but... looking at you five strapping young men, there's another classical way to raise money"

"Car wash!" I cheered.

"No way" Sweet Pea scoffed.

"Five gorgeous guys, washing cars shirtless" Veronica smirked. Reggie glanced back at Archie and Sweet Pea huffed annoyed.

"Please Pea" I pleaded. "You'd look hot washing cars"

"Gosh!" Sweet Pea groaned. "Why you got to be so hard to say no to!?"

________

The car wash was entertaining and successful. It caught the attention of many Riverdale women as they drooled at the five hot shirtless guys offering to clean their car. Sweet Pea ended up having fun as well. Me and Veronica collected money in our Pops uniforms as the boys done their work. I smirked as I passed Sweet Pea.

"Looking good Reggie!" I called over which made Sweet Pea glare at me. "And you" I smirked at him.

As I went to walk away, Sweet Pea grabbed me, pulling me towards him. I laughed as he tickled my sides and I almost fell to the floor as I tried to wiggle out his grasp. Once free, I took the hose from Reggie smirking as I was about to get my revenge.

"Nat, no!" Sweet Pea warned.

I ignored him and sprayed him with the hose which made other women scream and cheer. Sweet Pea glared at me as his hair was dripping wet.

"You'll regret that" He hissed.

Veronica threw down the wet stack of dollar bills onto a table in a booth. We were all back inside the diner, the boys had dried off and we now were all exhausted.

"What's the haul, Ronnie?" Archie asked as he picked up the stack.

"A little over 4" Veronica answered.

"Grand? That's great" Archie smiled.

"Nope" I shook my head, Sweet Pea resting his head on my shoulder.

"Hundred, Archie" Veronica corrected him. "I think I overestimated the financial pull of your pectorals"

Archie tossed the stack back into the table between him and Munro and sighed annoyed.

"Hey!" Veronica spoke, rubbing Archie's shoulder. "We're just getting started. Maybe we can do a Magic Mike Night at La Bonne Nuit"

I looked around at the unamused faces of the boys around me.

"Or, dare u say" Veronica started. "You boys go The Full Monty?"

The boys rolled their eyes and scoffed and Veronica sighed.

"We'll figure something out. We always do" Veronica reassured.

"The boys can always put on another show" I teased, crossing my arms.

"It's the girls turn now" Munroe mumbled.

"A treat for a treat" Veronica smirked.

"Cute" I teased again.

"Nat. Shut it" Sweet Pea hissed as he didn't like the idea that was starting.

"Ooo. Someone doesn't like sharing" Veronica teased Sweet Pea.

"Shes mine" Sweet Pea warned.

________

There was a constant knock on the front door and I groaned as I went to open it. Archie flew forward and I took a step back as he looked at me seriously.

"I need your help!" He exclaimed as he tugged my arm.

"Whats wrong?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Malcolm, he was jumped" Archie told me. "By some guy named Dodger and his goons"

"Dodger" Sweet Pea hissed as he appeared by my side.

"You know him?" Archie questioned.

"We used to be friends" Sweet Pea sighed.

"Is Malcolm okay?" I asked.

"He'll be alright" Archie nodded. "But can you come with me? I'll need some back up"

"Sure" I nodded.

"I'm coming too" Sweet Pea spoke. "I know what Dodger is capable of"

________

Archie wore a mask and a hood to hide his identity from Dodger as he approached him. He carried a bat and me and Sweet Pea watched from afar.

"Dudes going to get himself killed" Sweet Pea mumbled.

"Yep" I sighed.

"Hey" Archie called to the group. "You Dodger?"

"Yeah" Dodger nodded as him and his group approached Archie.

"Your days of exploiting kids to do your dirty work ends tonight" Archie told him. "I want you and all your little buddies out of Riverdale"

"You and that Louisville Slugger?" Dodger questioned. "I'd take a closer look, friend. You're outnumbered 5-1"

"5-3, actually" I stated as me and Sweet Pea approached them. We had our hoods up and our serpent jackets over the hoodie. Dodger eyed me and then his gaze went to Sweet Pea and he chuckled.

"Sweet Pea!" He cheered. "Good to see you old friend!"

"Dodger" Sweet Pea muttered.

"You rolling with this muppet and little miss princess" Dodger laughed. "Whats she going to do?"

"She..." Sweet Pea started. "Is more then you think"

"I'm a gang leader and I'm about to kick your ass" I spat.

One of Dodgers guys whispered in his ear and he laughed.

"The Serpent Queen?" He asked. "Yeah we know about you"

"Yeah. So you should know I'm not easy to knock down" I hissed, stepping forward. Sweet Pea grabbed my waist, tugging me back and Dodger caught him and a wide grin appeared on his face.

"Oh so the serpent bitch is yours, Pea!?" Dodger scoffed, shaking his head. Dodger glanced at his crew behind him. "Take 'em down"

The guys were quick to separate me and Sweet Pea and even though the guys were much larger them me I done a good job dodging punches that were thrown at me. I punched one in the jaw and he fell to his knees.

"Warned you" I winked.

________

"Ow" I hissed as Sweet Pea wiped the cut on my chin.

"Stop budging" Sweet Pea sighed.

"It stings" I groaned.

"That's what you get for fighting with the guys twice your size" Sweet Pea mumbled. His fingers brushed over my cheeks and I sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as I observed his doubtful look in his eyes.

"Now Dodger knows your mine... I'm worried he's going to come after you" Sweet Pea sighed. "Teach me a lesson or something"

"Pea" I mumbled. "I'll be okay"

"Dodger is dangerous" Sweet Pea reminded me. "If he gets his hands on you he's got a heart for murder"

"Sweets-"

"I refuse to lose you" Sweet Pea whispered. I kissed his lips, placing my hands on his cheeks.

"You won't lose me" I sighed. "I Promise"

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

184K 2.8K 33
Victoria Jones is a south side serpent. She lives with her father, who is the brother of FP Jones. She has only really been close with Jughead and he...
465K 8.3K 53
Just released from Juvie, Casey returns back to the Southside with her best friends Sweet Pea, Toni Topaz and Fangs Fogarty; the four having been ins...
378K 7.5K 41
In which the queen of the Serpents becomes just a bit more Deadly. Sequel to Family Season 3
59.8K 1.5K 78
[COMPLETED BUT IS UNEDITED] Highest Ranking: 6 in #betty [January 8th, 2021] Finished: July 28th, 2020. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ "When I fell in love with you, slow...