Welcome to Hogwarts- BEST HAR...

By jade_diamond11

Missing the golden trio? Thirsting for a good Marauder's joke? Need a bit of pumpkin pastry or treacle tart t... More

Taming the Serpent- Tomione
Calendars- James Potter x OC
Masquerade Duology- Tom Riddle x OC
Modification Duology- Tom Riddle x OC
Down the Rabbit Hole- James Potter x OC
Date for Fake- James Potter x OC
Never- The Lost Daughter- Draco Malfoy x OC
The Light- Hermione x Several Characters
Second Chance at Saving Them
A Dance Through Thyme- Hermione x Remus
Veal & Venison- Tomione
Before He Was Voldemort- Tom Riddle x OC
Rise of the Fall- Regulus Black x OC
For the Greater Good- Tom Riddle x OC
Sh*t I'm Falling for a Weasley- George Weasley x OC
Ghost of You- Fred Weasley x Lavender Brown
Pick Your Poison- Tom Riddle x OC
Promise to the Past- Hermione x Sirius Black (and other pairings)
The Right Thing to Do- Dramione
Instead Duology- James Potter x OC
When Life Gives You Pumpkins- James Potter x OC
Give Her Love- James Potter x OC
Hierarchy of Need- Tom Riddle x OC

The Girl Marauder- Sirius Black x OC

61 0 0
By jade_diamond11

Title: The GIrl Marauder

Author: Lily Brooks, 

Luna Swift has a lot in common with Sirius Black: she's on the run from her pureblooded family after not agreeing with the ideals they stand for. Recently arrived at Hogwarts, she wonders how she will fit in, especially with her undisclosed Lycanthropy. Yet she need not have worried, as she is soon adopted into the band of boys who proudly deemed themselves "Maurauders." What follows is a year of adventure, both dangerous and heart-warming, during which Luna is forced to face her identity and the growing attraction she feels towards Hogwarts's bad boy.

I love this story! If you are looking for a rather quick read in the Marauders' era, this story is for you! It doesn't delve in to a whole lot of dark subject matter, but as just enough Death Eater encounters to keep the reader on their toes. Most of all, I was touched by the relationships developed between Lily, Luna, and the Marauders and honestly, this is one of the best depictions I've read. Full of nostalgia, the author makes you feel like you too are in your last year at Hogwarts, uncertain of what the future holds, but knowing you want your childhood mates at your side. Supposedly, this is "Book One," but the author never wrote any more books. Still, the conclusion is satisfactory and I definitely recommend!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
938K 57.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
424K 28.7K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1M 35.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...