Glitch me (Glitchtrap x GN re...

By mushroomzy

[ON HOLD] ✷ You're a famous streamer, your fans had been begging you to play the new FNAF Help Wanted so you... More

ɨռʄօʀʍǟȶɨօռֆ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ օռɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաօ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶɦʀɛɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ʄօʊʀ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ʄɨʋɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ֆɨӼ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ֆɛʋɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ɛɨɢɦȶ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ռɨռɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ɛʟɛʋɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛʟʋɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶɦɨʀȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ʄօʊʀȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ʄɨʄȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ֆɨӼȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ֆɛʋɛռȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ օռɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ȶաօ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ȶɦʀɛɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ʄօʊʀ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ʄɨʋɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ֆɨӼ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ֆɛʋɛռ

ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ռɨռɛȶɛɛռ

1.2K 57 59
By mushroomzy

Hey, everyone!
How are y'all doing? I hope you guys are doing well <3
I finally was able to update the fanfic! I took a bit more time than expected because I got really sick and stayed in bed without eating for days. Now that I'm feeling slightly better, I was able to write another chapter.
To be honest, I really missed writing. But, I have good news! I gathered lots of ideas for the fanfic and future chapters!
I also have been in the middle of a readaptation and treatment for my mental health and soon (hopefully) we'll get a more accurate diagnosis!

I apologize for the extreme delay on the update. I was not planning on taking so long but I guess life just said "sike bitch" and simply made me sick T-T

I'm still not 100% but at least I'm a bit better. And now that I'm done telling you all the updates, let's go to the chapter! ♡

TW: strong language, slightly nudity reference.

✷✷✷

(Your POV)

The next morning, Will and I were packing our things for our vacation. I had lended him a suitcase so he could pack some of Mark's clothes. I was almost done, just packing some essential hygiene tools in case there wasn't any at the lake house. Will told me he would take a shower before we left so I would need to wait for him. It's been almost an hour since he went to the bathroom and I couldn't help but get worried. Even though he's a virus, all I could think of was if he accidentally fell and hit his head and might be bleading to death. Getting extremely nervous and overthinking, I decided to check if he was okay. I rushed out of my room and made my way to the bathroom, quickly and slightly strongly knocking on the door.

- Will, are you okay? Is everything alright? Do you need something? Are you hurt? Did you fall? Are you alive? - I spit all the questions I had in mind.

Suddenly, the bathroom doors open. My face gets extremely red when my eyes reach the guy.

- As you can see, I'm alive and well. - he says, looking down at me. Noticing my red face, he smirks. - What made you blush so hard, hm?

- Red... Hot... Face... Chest... Towel... D... - I quickly cover my mouth, soon noticing it would be better to cover my eyes instead. Embarrassed and outraged, I start shouting. - Not even a towel?! Seriously?!

- I didn't think it was that important. - Will shrugs.

- Didn't think- ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! WEAR SOME CLOTHES! - I quickly push him back inside the bathroom and run to my room.

I lock the door and lean against it, panting. I put my hands on my cheeks, feeling how warm they were. My embarrassment was on it's maximum. Soon, I hear a knock on my door and a voice calling for me on the other side.

- _______, you can come out now. I'm already dressed. - Will says, trying not to laugh.

- Alright... - I managed to say. I turn around and slowly open the door, peeking my head out only to find Will staring at me with an innocent smile.

- Why, hey there. - he says, playfully.

- Hi. - I say. Still not completely leaving the room.

Suddenly, something I never thought would happen, happened. Before I could react, Will quickly pecked my lips, chuckling right after. All I could do was stay there, staring at him, completely frozen.

- Come on, get your stuff. Look at the time, we need to go. - he says with a big smile before leaving to the kitchen.

I just stare at where he was, completely stunned. I slowly raise a hand and touch my lip, where he had touched with his own. It was tingly.
Looking like I was cosplaying a tomato, I quickly close the door and try to compose myself. I softly slap my cheeks to bring me back to reality and take a deep breath before grabbing my bag and leaving the bedroom. I see Will drinking a some water in the kitchen. Now I had finally noticed what he was wearing. Jeans and a hoodie, nothing much, but he looked very nice. His hair was still a bit wet and completely messy. Even though he had no skin care routine, his skin looked impeccable. Noticing me staring, he winks before drinking the rest of the water and placing the cup on the counter. Thankfully, the doorbell rang and saved me from a lot of teasing. I ran to the door and open it, revealing Robin, Emma and my cousin, Alice. The three of them had excited smiles.

- Are you two ready for the fun? - Alice asks excitedly, jumping like a kid.

- Of course. - I answer, smiling. I grab my things and follow the other to the car, Will following right behind.

- So, the trip will take some hours so I would recommend getting some pillows if you want to sleep. - Robin says.

- Thanks, Robin. - I say, entering the car.

I sat in the middle backseat, with Alice sitting on my left and Will sitting on my right. Robin was at the front, driving, and Emma was next to them. Alice pulled out her phone and earphones, she was probably going to listen to music while looking out the window.

- Do you want one? - she offers me one of the sides of the earphone with a warming smile.

- Thank you, Alice. But I'll pass. - I say and she nods.

I sigh and lay my head back. I had a little bit of a headache, probably because of stress. Soon, I feel a hand on top of mine. I look down to see Will's hand holding mine. His face showed a worried expression.

- Are you okay? - he asks.

- Yeah... I'm fine. It's just a headache. - I say with a soft smile.

He caressed my hand with his thumb and thinks for a bit before deciding to speak again.

- You should rest. - he says with a soft voice, carefully holding my chin and pulling my face closer to him, just to lay my head on his shoulder.

- Are you sure it doesn't bother you? - I ask, more embarrassed than worried about what he would feel about that.

- I'm sure. - he says, laying his head on top of mine.

I sigh and close my eyes. I payed attention to the feeling of Will's thumb caressing my hand and to the low sound of our synchronized breath. Without noticing, I slowly start turning off my senses and falling asleep.

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
................
.................
..................
...................
....................
.....................
......................
.......................
........................
.........................
..........................
........- ________...

...- ________?

- _________!

I hear a voice calling me. I slowly open my eyes. The sun was shining bright on my face, almost blinding me with it's light. My blurry vision quickly arranges itself and I was finally able to see who was calling me. I see Will's face close to mine.

- Ah, you finally woke up. - he smiles.

- How long did I sleep? - I say, yawning right after.

- You slept the whole trip, silly. - he laughs and pats my head.

- Oh! Did I? - I ask, unbelieving.

- Yes! You even drooled on me! Look! - He laughs, pointing to his shoulder.

- You liar! I don't drool! - I push him away and get out of the car.

I look around me in awe. We were in the middle of the forest. I saw a beautiful wooden cottage in front of me and behind it, a blue lake with mountains behind. The birds sang happily and the air smelled fresh. I stretch my body, which was hurting due to sleeping for hours in the same position. I get my stuff in the trunk and enter the house, Will following right behind. The others were already inside. Alice had already layed on the sofa while Emma was sitting on the floor, laughing. Robin, though, was nowhere to be seen. I place my bags on the floor and take a look at the inside of the cottage. It looked very cozy and warm. The walls and floors were all made of wood. It had leather furniture and a fluffy rug on the floor. An old TV was placed on the other side of the living room, I could only wonder if it still worked. I soon noticed a fireplace, that, unfortunately, we wouldn't use due to the weather being warm. Through the windows, I could see the beautiful nature. It was relaxing. Soon, we hear footsteps coming from the stairs. Robin was coming from the second floor.

- So, we need to decide where each one of us will sleep. - they say. - We have three rooms. Two suites and a single room.

- I want to stay in the suite! - Alice jumps out of the sofa.

- Alright alright. Calm down. - Emma says, giggling. - I can stay in the same room as Alice.

- Okay... I will stay on the single room. Is that a problem for you two? - Robin asks me and Will.

- Nope. No problem with that. - Will says, putting an arm around my shoulder.

- Well... I guess it makes sense... Since Will and I live together... - Embarrassed, I try to rationalize the situation.

- Exactly. - Will says with a smile.

- We can exchange if you want. - Robin says, worried.

- No no, it's fine. - I say, laughing nervously.

- If you say so... - Robin mumbles. - Alright, everyone. Take your things to your rooms and let's meet down here. We have a lot of things to do.

And like that, all of us get our bags and walk upstairs. Will and I got the suite on the left. It was big and cozy. It had a double bed with white bedding. It had a big wardrobe on the right and a pair of bedside tables. I placed my things on the corner of the room and lied on the bed. I sigh and stretch. I knew it was going to be a long, but fun, day.

✷✷✷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.4K 52
Willow Lister, age 26. In desperate need for a job, she tries out Freddy Fazbears. There she finds out, that her childhood best friend, surprisingly...
27.1K 976 26
20 years had passed since William Afton was springlocked, and your friends were avenged. You finally got to live your life in peace, you moved out of...
95.1K 3K 30
[Completed & Being Rewritten] ↓ ♡ After tears and screams, Rosie, your ten years old sister finally convinced you to take her to spend a day in the b...
157K 2.5K 26
[COMPLETE] (this shiz cringe af ur warned) You move into a new house with your friends. On that day everyone were hungry so you went with them to Fr...