•☁︎'𝐇𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚...

Par --ConverseHigh-

_'(☁︎')-_━━━━❝𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑰, 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆¡?❞ ✍︎'' ᴀᴘᴏᴅʏᴏᴘsɪs ... Plus

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝑰
𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑽
𝑽
𝑽𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿
𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑳
𝑿𝑳
𝑿𝑳𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑳𝑽
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑳
𝑳𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑽
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ.

𝑰𝑿

1.8K 120 23
Par --ConverseHigh-

➪ꏳꀍꍏᖘ 009

Jeon Jungkook

I'm sat in the backseat while my assistant rambles off the last of the little details scribbled onto that if my schedule, although I don't find myself actually listening. What my brain opts to do is think of her (being Arielle) and why'd she disappeared off the face of the earth for the last few days leaving me even more confused,rather.

I didn't have much time to tob over it I think,as my father has been all up my ass with the sudden new adaptions and that he didn't even know the name of the janitor who now cleaned my office floor.
His name was Charl,and I've mentioned this countless times,albeit I think my dad just doesn't trust me enough to make the appropriate changes while ensuring that his legacy doesn't collapse. He rather chose to poke his nose in matters that didn't need poking into.
Like the name of my office floor janitorial service.

My nights at home had also been rather busy,with the last of the correlations initiated between Issimali's headquarters and what to expect.
Oh yes,the occasional hook up was etched to that bountiful table as well.

"Did Arielle say if she'll be meeting us at the airport?"

"Ahh yes,M-mister Jeon.
She actually umm made a change to you're plans for deporting of a public airport,and rathered that you take the private j-jet."
There's the adjustment of his glasses again,and my eyes follow a trail at the way his Adam apple bobs nervously as countless times before.

Even with how much he unsettled me,he knew how to get his job done.
And I couldn't exactly fire someone just because they seemed awfully afraid of me,now could I?

"I suppose that is quite the adjustment,but it's seems it's a better deformation as well. No need to stress about it dude,you still did you're job well."
I let my lips tilt to that of a satisfied smile, watching how his hunched shoulder tenses abit less until the adjustment off his glasses isn't as much as it was before.

"T-Thank you sir,I appreciate the praise."
He clears his throat after that,opting to turn away from me as he looks at the scenery passing us from outside.

He was a bit weird,but oh well.
Isn't much I could to about how jumpy he was.

"By the way,I don't think I've ever asked this...
But what is you're name?"
Curiosity poked my consciousness ,and I opt for asking the stupidest qeustion to my assistant of nearly five months.
Maybe it had been six,I just didn't have the amount of brain capacity to alter the answer.

"Bang Chan,s-sir."

"Cute."
I chuckle, turning to the door when it's opened just as my driver stops.

When I set foot outside into the empty parking lot I see another vehicle parked a good amount of distance of where we stood. Assuming it's just staff I pay it no attention,rather.

By the time I turn my back to it,and remember about our luggage in the trunk,I see Bng Chan trying to wrestle all of it with one hand clutching to his iPad and suitcase, while he held all the suitcases containing amounts of clothing (I'm assuming) with his other.

"Uh,let me help you with that-"

He looks hesitant at first,but finally relents and hands me a couple bags, now shouldering half of our luggage combined together.

"Thank you sir."
He was stuttering less,so I would take that as a plus.

"No problem Chan.
You don't mind me calling you that right?"
I ask, watching as his eyes stretch abit wider at the casualty of the name.

"I see you're gathering groupies now?"
I turn around at the mocking voice behind me,gazing upon Arielle in the most casual form of clothes I've ever seen her in.

Sweatpants that hung low around her hips,the elastic band of Calvin Klein shorts that peeked over the top. That matched with a cropped hoodie slung over what seemed to be a white tank.
Oh my fucking God.

Without the addition of her usual garments which always existed of suits to formal tracksuits and pencil skirts,she looked even more fuckable in low rise sweats than I could ever even begin to comprehend.

"Sir,I'm sorry.
B-but you're staring."
Chan whispers from behind me,and I snap my gaze where it had been stuck on the broadness of her hips adjoined to the dents of her waist.

"Yes channie,you're boss loves to do that."
I hear her taunting voice talking above me,well not indisputably over me as she was several inches shorter than me,but rather past the presence of me situated right in front of her.

"Hey!
I wasn't staring-"
I begin to protest, turning around to frown at Chan who looks down at the meeting of my gaze before I turn back to Arielle.

"It's okay,we all do it sometimes.
Now let's go, before you're appearance is leaked and press comes running to this location."
She ushers both me and Chan toward the private jet, her hand pushing at the low of my back while she pulls her luggage behind her,nodding as greeting to the flight attendants who awaits on our arrival.

After our luggage is taken away to be placed at the back of the plane,Chan making himself home in the far corner where he wouldn't be able to disturb me,and neither me him.
I looked to the front and see the optious amounts of space still left open everywhere, Arielle only taking a seat next to the window.
Albeit,she shut her blinds it seemed.

Just for fun,I move away from where I was going to make myself home on the lengthy sofa, where I instead settle next to her with an exaggerated sigh.

"Ready for take off, darling?"
I smirk in her direction, she seemed to be having a death grip onto that of her seats handle.

"Shut up Jeon."
She whispered instead, looking as if she'd rather wanted to be sinking deeper into her seat at the first sign of turbulence introduced by the plane as it started taking off.

Trying my luck,and also because she seemed damn near having an seizure I close my hand around her trembling one, rubbing soothing circles into the supple skin of her palm as she seemed to start relax.

"What the hell are you doing?"
She asks,but doesn't attempt to remove her hand from the gentle strokes.

"Comforting you,who seems to be afraid of a plane taking off?"
I chuckle,settling back into my seat as the first swoop came while we went rising into the air. If I noticed briefly how she clutched my hand tighter until the dips in our stomaches stopped,I'm preferring to deter it for the sake of her sanity.

"Better,darling Arielle?"
I ask,when we're finally in the air and she seemed to have been calming down.
Even if it was bit by bit.

It's after an articulate amount of time before she answers, removing her hand from where it shared bodyheat with mine much to my dismay.

"You will never mention my fear of flying,got that Jeon?"
Is the first thing she says when she seemed to have regained most of herself back.

"What?"
I ask,smirk pulling at my lips at the way the narrowing of her eyes and the clench of her brows only grew more annoyed.

"I asked if you got that,Jeon?"

"Maybe."
I chuckle,but it goes ignored as she moves from her seat,a bit dazedly perhaps as she almost falls in my lap but clutching at the head of her seat just in time,stopping her downfall midway.
Much to my dismay,once again.

"I'm going to the bathroom,and when I'm back.
Please be gone.".
Although she mutters the last part,I still hear it. And now I was never going to leave,not as long as it annoyed her as much as it seemed it did.

__

Love you all,my pretty doves,babies,dudes.
Whatever y'all prefer
                ;⁠)

ˢᵘᵇˢᶜʳⁱᵇᵉ ᵗᵒ
__
ʷⁱᵗʰᵘˢ'ˢ ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉ
ᶜʰᵃⁿⁿᵉˡ ᵖˡᶻ’’

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓.
𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒔 ᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ  𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆.
𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑒𝑠_
𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

47.8K 1.6K 42
After her friend suggest she check out a BDSM club, Nia embarks on her journey fulfilling her sexual fantasies after meeting her compatible Dom.
3.4K 264 23
ʏ/ɴ, ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ғɪxᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ "ᴋɪᴍ ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴀs ʀᴍ". ᴏɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪᴅᴇ sʜᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʙsᴇ...
22.9K 636 11
_'(☁︎')-_━━━━❝𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆. 𝑩𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆,𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉¡?❞ ✍︎'' iʟʟ...
656K 19.1K 91
𝘈 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘒-𝘱𝘰𝘱 𝘈𝘔𝘉𝘞 𝘐𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 (𝘝𝘰𝘭. 1) @-OISHIIYUTA™