𝑰𝑿

➪ꏳꀍꍏᖘ 009

➪ꏳꀍꍏᖘ 009

Jeon Jungkook

I'm sat in the backseat while my assistant rambles off the last of the little details scribbled onto that if my schedule, although I don't find myself actually listening. What my brain opts to do is think of her (being Arielle) and why'd she disappeared off the face of the earth for the last few days leaving me even more confused,rather.

I didn't have much time to tob over it I think,as my father has been all up my ass with the sudden new adaptions and that he didn't even know the name of the janitor who now cleaned my office floor.
His name was Charl,and I've mentioned this countless times,albeit I think my dad just doesn't trust me enough to make the appropriate changes while ensuring that his legacy doesn't collapse. He rather chose to poke his nose in matters that didn't need poking into.
Like the name of my office floor janitorial service.

My nights at home had also been rather busy,with the last of the correlations initiated between Issimali's headquarters and what to expect.
Oh yes,the occasional hook up was etched to that bountiful table as well.

"Did Arielle say if she'll be meeting us at the airport?"

"Ahh yes,M-mister Jeon.
She actually umm made a change to you're plans for deporting of a public airport,and rathered that you take the private j-jet."
There's the adjustment of his glasses again,and my eyes follow a trail at the way his Adam apple bobs nervously as countless times before.

Even with how much he unsettled me,he knew how to get his job done.
And I couldn't exactly fire someone just because they seemed awfully afraid of me,now could I?

"I suppose that is quite the adjustment,but it's seems it's a better deformation as well. No need to stress about it dude,you still did you're job well."
I let my lips tilt to that of a satisfied smile, watching how his hunched shoulder tenses abit less until the adjustment off his glasses isn't as much as it was before.

"T-Thank you sir,I appreciate the praise."
He clears his throat after that,opting to turn away from me as he looks at the scenery passing us from outside.

He was a bit weird,but oh well.
Isn't much I could to about how jumpy he was.

"By the way,I don't think I've ever asked this...
But what is you're name?"
Curiosity poked my consciousness ,and I opt for asking the stupidest qeustion to my assistant of nearly five months.
Maybe it had been six,I just didn't have the amount of brain capacity to alter the answer.

"Bang Chan,s-sir."

"Cute."
I chuckle, turning to the door when it's opened just as my driver stops.

When I set foot outside into the empty parking lot I see another vehicle parked a good amount of distance of where we stood. Assuming it's just staff I pay it no attention,rather.