you're mine and mine only Dis...

By Thewirrdone

Legosi have feelings for a deer in the drama club but is afraid to ask him out since his conovore but what he... More

๐Ÿ“–ANโœ
Dreams
Damn you Bill
The tragic end
chearing him up
๐ŸŽƒ Halloween Special pt1 (lemon) ๐ŸŽƒ
๐Ÿช‘ Halloween Special pt2 final ๐Ÿš€
The new rival
Daisy?
The new student
๐ŸŽฐThe next Game ๐Ÿ”ช
fight between wolf and tiger
๐ŸฆƒHAPPY THANKSGIVING๐Ÿฆƒ
The discovery
The time with friends
unpleasant friend reunion
๐ŸŽ READY, SET, GO!๐ŸŽ
The new teacher
๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
๐Ÿ˜€Fun facts๐Ÿ˜€
Am i... Curse?
He's Gone
Movie "Date"
lights out
โ—๏ธImportant News โ—๏ธ

THANK YOU!!!!

66 2 0
By Thewirrdone

HELLO EVERYONE!!! I want to say thank you for reading this book.

I really wasn't expecting for everyone to continue reading and let me show you this...

I wasn't expecting this! Please tell me did you all multiply or something? Well anyway I need to finish something and I think this book needs a new cover.

So anyway enjoy yourself and make sure you don't become Louis next target the same goes for you people!

*the rivels looked away*

Ok now Goodbye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 141 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™€๏ธ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
129K 1.6K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
163K 5.9K 27
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
95.9K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...