Our Daughter [K.T.H FF]✔️ ~pa...

Por Payalgupta3012

I am Park y/n. I live in New York with my mom and my precious daughter. My own daughter Kim Taehee who is 3 y... Mais

Introduction
Part 1 : Stop it MOM
Part 2 : Happy Birthday Taehee
Part 3 : Is she my daughter?
Part 4 : My true Love
Part 5 : A guest
Part 6 : It was y/n.
Part 7 : Taehee, Our Daughter
Part 8 : You're just like your mom
Part 9 : Where is my Dad?
Part 10 : Missing someone
Part 11 : Romeo and Juliet
Part 12 : Office meeting
Part 13 : When we first met...
Part 14 : I hate you
Part : 15 Sweet memories
Part 16 : Our that special night...
Part 17 : Exposed
Part 18 : Flashback I
Part 19 : Flashback II
Part 20 : Black Star
Part 21 : Misunderstandings
Part 22 : Mom Feeling
Part 23 : Euphoric Confession
Part 24 : Discussion with Mafia
Part 25 : Love & Care
Part 26 : Day with Family
Part 27 : Action
Part 28 : Cuddle
Part 29 : Microchip
Part 30 : G.M.K
Part 31 : Feelings
Part 32 : Finally!!! A full heart
Part 33 : Caring
Part 34 : Plan
Part 35 : Kidnapped
Part 36 : Saved
Part 38 : Will you Marry...?
Part 39 : Love or Love?
Part 40 : Secret revealed
Part 41 : Marriage
Part 42 : Accident
Part 43 : Sorry and regrets
Part 44 : Birthday Gift?
Part 45 : Our Daughter
Part 46 : Music and Games
Part 47 : Together
Part 48 : Business party
Part 49 : Wedding, A Happy Ending
Part 50 : Wedding
Epilogue
💜BTS New Song💜
💜9 years with Bangtan💜
ON THE NEGATIVE SIDE
Important Notice
Voting Result

Part 37 : Blame

3.3K 193 16
Por Payalgupta3012

Author's POV

The hospital where they went was the hospital where Rosé worked.

Taehyung holding Taehee in his arms taking her to the doctor followed by panicked y/n.

Taehyung was also hurt seeing his daughter like this, but he has to be strong for her daughter, he has to be strong for y/n. He was doing a great job of a father as well as a husband.

But y/n was blind to see his effort. The thing which was coming in her mind was anger and fear and nothing else.

Running on the corridor of the hospital y/n and Taehyung heard a familiar voice calling them.

"y/n, Taehyung... What happened?" It was Rosé.
"Omo, what happened to her?"

"Ro-Rosé,... My da-daughter...Sh-she"

"Calm down y/n. We will take care. Taehyung take her to Emergency room."

Taehyung took her to emergency room and was send out. Rosé and other nurses started treating her cut as she needs a stich there.

Y/n sat on the chair and couldn't control her tears anymore. How bad it could be for a mom to see her child injured? She was scared to death.

Taehyung couldn't see her that condition and went to her and hugged her kneeling down. She also hugged him back and cried on his shoulder. Taehyung patted her back consoling her.

Jungkook had called Jin and Jisoo and they arrived the hospital with y/n's mom.

Suddenly y/n pushed Taehyung and he startled a little.

"It's because of you, she is suffering because of you. Taehyung"

She said gritting her teeth. She stood up followed by him.
And going to him she said more words which was stabbing the heart of the man in front of her, Taehyung, who is already in pain.

"When you were not here, we lived happily but as soon as you came, my life became a hell... They were your enemies who tried to kill me, who tried to kill my daughter, just because you came near to us, they got to know that she is your daughter... You have made enemies which is dangerous for my daughter..."

She took out all her frustration, anger, sadness on Taehyung. In anger she lost herself, seeing her daughter's this condition she needed to blame someone and that someone became Taehyung.

While Taehyung was taking steady steps towards back, as y/n was moving towards him. His heart scattered on ground like a broken mirror listening to her harsh words.

But he remained silent. He understands y/n so much that he knew, it is just her anger. Though he was sure about it but couldn't help but to get hurt on her each Harsh word.

His back touched the wall when y/n held his shirt collar.

"It's all because of you Taehyung. Because of you, I have suffered a lot. Now I can't.... JUST LEAVE ME... GO AWAY... LEAVE ME AND MY DAUGHTER IF YOU WANT TO SEE US HAPPY."
She said jerking him.

"Stop it y/n... It's hospital you can't shout like this.... Taehyung is not at fault." Jungkook said holding her arms which she yanked.

"Now you are also on his support Jungkook, first my family, and now you also."

"Because we know Taehyung hasn't done any wrong." y/n's mom said interrupting.

"You can lie to us y/n, but not to yourself... Stop lying to yourself that you don't love him."
Jin said.

"I don't love him, I hate him... I hate you Kim Taehyung"
She said last line facing Taehyung who had tears on his eyes.

Y/n stepped back and sat on ground hugging her knees crying miserably. Jin hugged Taehyung comforting him patting his back.

While Taehyung silently shed tears, not only because he was hurt of her words but also because he felt same that it all happened because of him only.

He was hurt to see her love of life and her daughter suffering because of him. He took all the blame to himself.

And y/n's mom hugged y/n from side.
After few mins Lisa and Jisoo was with Jinsoo.

"Jinsoo, how you were kidnapped?" Lisa asked.

"We were waiting for Grandma when she was paying the bill. Then Taehee told me that she is jealous of me. I asked her, why? She said, that I have a father and she doesn't."

Everyone focused now on Jinsoo words when he said the last line. The thing for which y/n was scared, that only happened, but she never knew that this will happen with such a worse result. Jinsoo continued.

"A man came to us and said he knows where is Taehee's father... Taehee wanted to meet her father desperately, so she agreed to him without asking anything. I tried to stop her but that uncle gave us chocolate, and took me too with him...
I am sorry mumma, I won't take anything from strangers now."
He said and hugged Jisoo, crying while Jisoo patted his back.

Now y/n was regretting, too much. It was not only Taehyung's fault, infact all fault was hers only.

Y/N's POV

If only I would have married, she wouldn't have said that she is jealous of others who have fathers. I am regretting now, as in anger I said those harsh words to Taehyung. Which I don't even meant.

I looked at Taehyung lifting up my head only to found that he was looking at me only.

I gulped the lump which was formed in my throat and looked somewhere else just to avoid any eye contact with him.

The ER door opened and me and Taehyung both ran to the nurse who came out.

"How is she?"

"She is fine, her stitches are done, but... She has lost much blood. We have to donate blood. Who are her parents?"

"Me" I said quickly.

"Father?"

I looked at Taehyung and he wanted me to say that 'he is her father'. But I am not gonna say that, I am still mad at him.

"Can't it happened, only with mother?"

"Maybe,.. Please follow me."

I followed her taking last glance at Taehyung with regret and he just gave me a bitter smile.

After checking my blood.

"Sorry ma'am but your blood doesn't matches with Taehee, Who is the father?"

"I am her father."

Taehyung said entering in. He sat on the chair beside mine.

"Can I donate blood to my daughter?"

I looked at him and he just flashed a smile, forming regret inside me more and more.

"Is he really the patient's father ma'am?"

I just nodded, because I don't have any words.

After checking his blood.

"You can donate your blood sir, Please follow me."

He nodded and left with the nurse. I came out of the cabin and Taehyung was now in ER donating blood to his daughter, to our daughter.

I sat on chair and Jisoo and Lisa consoled me by patting my back. And my mind went to his all the words since he returned back with Flashbacks of those times, which touched my heart.... I closed my eyes thinking about him...

“I still love you y/n.”

“Is she my daughter?”

“Means you don't regret falling in love with me?.... You don't regret making love with me and having a daughter?”

“I am not staring, I'm admiring.”

“Because I love you... And I care for you, I was worried about you.”

“But for one thing hurt me the most is.... I was not there holding your hands when you were suffering delivery pain... I am sorry.”

“I will not leave your hand, no matter what.”

“I am happy you were worried for me.”

“These cheeks are mine and you are mine. No one else can touch you except for me.”

SHE IS A MOTHER... SHE HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER DAUGHTER...”

“HOW CAN SHE SEE HER DAUGHTER, CRYING THIS WAY... ITS HURTING HER.”

"Nothing will happen to our daughter. She will be fine y/n. Don't cry."

“I love you and I will forever, y/n.”

All these was enough for me to make me fall in love with him again. But one scene was more than enough for me to be mad at him again.

He had kissed Hana, Just the day after having whole of me, he did that...

A tear escaped my eyes thinking of that. And my eyes opened on hearing the door opened.

A nurse came out of the ER with a strecher on which Taehee was lying. Taehyung came from back. And everyone went to him whereas I went towards stretcher.

I caressed her stich which was bandaged.

"Ma'am, you can meet her once we shift her to normal room."

I nodded and I hear my mom, Taehyung and others say.

"How is she?"

"She is fine. Now." Taehyung replied.

Time skip~

At normal room, I am sitting on chair beside the bed of Taehee, she was sleeping. I have changed my dress.

Taehyung also changed his dress...

All left for some other work except for me and Taehyung. Lisa and Jungkook were called to Office to inform about the incident.

My mom, Jisoo and Jin left for home as Jinsoo was scared and he needed someone. My mom insisted to stay but I told her that its alright.

If I say, I am fine alone, trust me I am not. Because I really needed someone by my side or maybe.... particular someone...

Taehyung has to stay here but he is not here. I don't know where he is.

I wanted to see him and also I don't want to face him after all what I said him today.

My head was on Taehee's bed edge waiting for her, that she will wake up. But she wasn't. Dr. Said she will wake up at morning only.

I heard door opened, by taking a quick glance and I turned my head avoiding any eye contact with ‘him’. He came and took a stool and sat opposite to me on other edge of the bed. My head was down so I couldn't see his face.

"y/n are you fine?"
......... I didn't meant to ignore him but I don't want to say anything.

"I, I am sorry... Because of me, you and our daughter came in danger."
.........
"If you want me to leave you for your and her happiness. I am ready... But Please forgive me."

I know he don't want to leave us and he will never...

"We have made our branch in New York and it is settled... I am shifting to Las Vegas now, soon... As you wanted I won't come here..."
................
"I was with Jennie preparing for the tickets and with our business works as we will shift there soon."
.................
"Our ticket is of this month's ending... I may never return back... As I felt that you and Taehee are happy without me."
.................
"Till then, Only if you allow... Can I spend some time with Taehee?"
.................

I was silent hearing his words which was aching my heart. I am not liking this feeling. I don't want to be weak...

"OK, It's alright... I won't ask for that again... Just once, I will come tomorrow for last to see Taehee... I want to tell her something when she will be conscious...Don't say no for that... I think you need sometime alone with our daughter."

Never he declared Taehee as his daughter or my daughter, always our Daughter. Which my heart liked very much.

He stood up.

"y/n... Thank you for coming in my life... Thank you for making me feel loved... Thank you for changing me into a better person two times in a single life...
Thank you for keeping Our daughter name... Kim Taehee...
Thank you for everything y/n."

He said and went towards the door and rotated the knob when I said...

"Wait"
--------------------------------__
Hello cutiees...

Will y/n forgave Taehyung now? Or what gonna happen next?

Just get it... It's not the end...

But near to end...

Many incidents are there to happen... OOF!

Tiring...
____________________________________

And my update depends on the no. Of votes

No. Of votes depends on you

And you want updates...

So its a cycle now...
___________________________________

Let me know you are reading my ff.

Just have to click on Star button...

It won't even take a nano sec😒

Please vote

Share and Comment.

Follow me... And Enjoyyyyy!

Borahae💜
😊

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

370K 14.9K 52
ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴷⁱᵐ ᵀᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴸᵉᵉ ʸ/ᴺ ---- If we are handling a company.. we will surely know about contract... A contract is a b...
58.3K 2.2K 20
Jimin ff [Editing going on for mistakes] [Completed] -Baek Y/N -Single mom -24y.o -lives with her bff Mi So What happens when your daughter gets lost...
129K 5.4K 53
A girl , also known as the cold beauty . The one who can capture our heart just by a glance . One of the successful business women in the whole count...
1.9M 63.1K 43
I rest my head on the desk, with tears slowly flow down my cheeks.I shut my eyes tightly.The words that he just spilled just now, succesfully made my...