Shor In The City.....

By Anjanaa31

Cop story..... More

Introduction
The family.
Convincing
Witnessing.
Proposing.
Talking.
Celebrating.
Confessing
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Kidnapping
Chapter 11
Marrying.....
Chapter 13
Training
Beginning......
Working.
Investigating.
Cajoling
Shopping.
Function
Nearing.
Targeting.
Planning
Implementing
shocking
Kidnapping
Fighting
Feelings...
Changing
Finishing
Sensation
Proceeding
Ending
Epilogue.

parting.

3.2K 282 47
By Anjanaa31

It was next day -

Kushi was sitting in her cabin silently planning her next move. Her team came inside.

Sam - Mam....

Kushi looked at her - Yes.....

Sam - Mam, there is no improvement in the case.

She said without knowing that her Senior has stepped ahead already.

Kushi - It's ok. I'll do something. Meanwhile why don't you guys go and investigate in her college ? Just a hunch..... I wanna know whether she had any love interest..... Shri check her call list of past six months.

Shri - I have got the list already mam. I have shortlisted few numbers.

Kushi - Good. Find out who they are. And yeah..... Connect to every number. Don't leave anything.

Shri - sure mam. I'll go and keep checking that.

Kushi - Sam please take Dany and Vimal with you. Investigate in the college. Her friends back in Bangalore. Everyonkle.....

Sam - Ok Mam.

They were about to disperse when Lavanya came inside.

Lavanya - Morning Mrs. Raizada.

Kushi - Morning Kashyap.

Lavanya - I am taking Sheetal under my team from today.

Kushi smirked - You know something. I never believe in astrology. But now I think I can do......

Lavanya frowned - What ?

Kushi - Morning I came across my astrology predicament..... It was written, from today bad vibes will go away from me.

Lavanya glared at her while her team mates chuckled.

Kushi - Have a great hard time Kashyap.

Lavanya smirked - You know something Raizada, there is something called interest. Sheetal Kapoor is not interested in working with you. And I swear, we will be the best. You gotta watch it.

Kushi smiled sarcastically - I have better works to do than watching you Kashyap. You may go and have fun with Kapoor.

Lavanya glared at her and went away.

Sam - Seriously these both are getting on my nerves.

Kushi - Leave her Sam. You go and continue with your work. And guys be alert. Watch if there is any one following you.

Dany - We will see to that mam.

Kushi - Sure. You guys can go.

They all saluted her and went from there to do their assigned task.

Kushi took her phone and called her person - What happened to Saxena ?

Person - He's in hospital right now. Will kidnap him and let you know.

Kushi - Be quick.

Person - Sure.

Kushi - We have to spot him within a week. It seems to be something serious.

Person - Don't worry. We are already on it. We will find the Doctor first.

Kushi - Will meet you at our place.

Person - Done.

She sighed and hung up the call. After completing her work, she started to home.

When she reached home there was no trace of Arnav.

Kushi - HP..... Where is Arnav ?

HP - Bhaiya hasn't arrived yet Bhabhi.

Kushi - Ok.

She went and got freshen up and switched on the TV. After half an hour Arnav came home. Kushi welcomed him with a sweet smile.

Kushi - Hi....

Arnav - Hi....

Kushi - What happened to you ? You are looking so tired....

Arnav sighed - I'll just go and freshen up. Give me ten minutes.

Kushi nodded. He ran towards their room and got freshen up quickly.

He then came downstairs - Kushi....

Kushi - Hmm....

Arnav - Kushi, I need to go Paris for Two weeks.

Kushi frowned - Why ?

Arnav - Fashion week. Biggest event of Fashion Industry. As our company is participating, I have to go. I was planning to send Aman, but...... I think, I have to step in.

Kushi sat blankly.

Arnav - Kushi....

She looked at him and smiled hugging him- It must be important for you. Go and do work. But Haan..... Come back soon.

Arnav smiled and kissed her temple - I will be back soon but till then take care of my Baby.

Kushi - Your Baby ?

Arnav pulled her cheeks - You only. Take care of yourselves. Do one thing..... Why don't you go and stay with your papa till then ?

Kushi - I will think that later. You don't worry and go. When are you leaving ?

Arnav - By this weekend.

Kushi - We have got two days then.....

Arnav cupped her cheeks - Iam sorry Baby.

Kushi - Why ?

Arnav - It's not even a whole month we got married. Iam leaving you alone for two weeks.

Kushi - It's a big blunder then.... Don't worry I will take it back with interest.

Arnav looked at her amused - Really ?

He nuzzled his nose on her cheeks. Kushi smiled closing her eyes. Pushing him away lightly she smiled.

Kushi - Let's go and have dinner. Iam damn hungry.

Arnav chuckled - Let's go and fill your tummy. Come.....

They went and had dinner and sat speaking with each other. If it was possible Arnav would've took her with him. But he knew, right now she is working on an Important case and he can't disturb her.

He wrapped his arms around her and caressed her arms - I know My wife is a Sherni, Jhansi ki Rani..... But be safe. Don't put yourself into a trouble.

Kushi - I don't go searching for a trouble. It comes to me...... Musibath ka magnet hoon mein....

Arnav laughed - You are totally crazy.

Kushi smiled fondly.

Arnav smirked - Listen, I will be away from you for two weeks...... Can't you say something special to me ?

Kushi - What Special ?

Arnav looked at her Amused - What will happen if you say ' I LOVE YOU ' ? Will you become half of your size ?

Kushi smiled - Not so easy Mr. Raizada.....  Keep putting efforts.

Arnav - Oh.....

He leaned and kissed her cheeks, she leaned back and slipped on the bed. Arnav smirked and hovered over her.

Kushi - Arnav....

Arnav - Hmm....

Kushi - What are you doing ?

Arnav - Putting my efforts.....

Kushi - Like this ?

Arnav - Do you mind ?

Kushi pretended thinking - What if I mind ?

Arnav pouted - So Rude..... I will be away from you for two weeks.......

Kushi wrapped her hands around his neck - I will miss you Arnav.

Arnav smiled and kissed her cheek - I will miss you like hell..... I will miss your smile. I will miss your warmth. Everything.......

Kushi kissed the corner of his lips and he looked at her with his love oozing gaze. They both leaned forward and kissed each other giving way to much more that followed.

It was next day Morning -

Kushi drove to her warehouse and saw her friend and Dr. Nithin Saxena sitting.

Kushi smirked at him - Hi Doctor.

Saxena - Why did you brought me here ?

Her friend - Dude, now you itself take care of him. Because it's your case and I don't want to get credits.

Kushi rolled her eyes - Shut up.

Saxena - Iam asking you something..... Why did you bought me here ?

Kushi gave a sly smile - Before me asking you..... You itself recall what all mistakes you done in this three months......

He gulped and got nervous. Kushi who was observing his expression smirked seeing him getting nervous.

Kushi - Now you itself know why I bought you here...... Isn't it ? Doctor you have a good reputation, don't spoil it by yourself.

Doctor gulped.

Kushi - Why did you exchanged Shruthi's report ? Now don't tell me you didn't do anything...... I want only the truth...... The raw truth.......

Doctor - Madam.....

Now how will he tell why he has done that.

Kushi - I don't have much time Doctor. Tell me the truth.

Kushi and her friend looked at him with their hawk eyes.

Doctor started crying making Kushi and her friend frown.

Doctor - I was appointed to do postmortem for that girl. I received a threat call to give report as per their words.

Kushi - what threat call ?

Doctor nodded - They spiked my Daughter.

Kushi - What ?

Doctor - They spiked my daughter and took a video of her.

Kushi and her friend was stunned a bit.

Doctor - He send that video to me itself madam. He threatened me to change the report or else he will leak the video in internet.

Kushi sighed pressing the bridge of her nose.

Doctor - That's why I had to change the report.

Kushi looked at her friend who in return raised her eyebrows.

Kushi - What is the truth ? What happened to her ?

Doctor - There was a wound in her head. 

Kushi - Details....

Doctor - The wound was not of any rod or something...... It was of stone. Her right arm and rib cage was damaged. It was of some accident. And she was injected sperm.

Kushi started thinking of the possibilities behind the murder. She groaned in irritation.

Kushi - Everytime I think that I neared the end...... It takes me to some other point. It is as if Iam running in a circle.

Doctor - Mam...... I know I did wrong. My Daughter was at stake.

Kushi stood up and rubbed the back of her neck trying to calm herself.

Kushi - When did he called you ?

Doctor - Mam on June 5th.

Kushi - Are you sure ?

Doctor - That was my Daughter's Birthday. Her friends gave party to her. There only.......

Kushi looked at her friend curiously who in return smirked.

Kushi - Is there anything you have to say about Shruthi ?

Doctor - No Madam.

Kushi - You may go. I will call you when needed.

Doctor - Ok. Madam, if you catch him make sure that he dies. A worst creature like him should not roam in this world freely.

He spat the word in anger.

Kushi - I asked you to leave Saxena.

He left angry at that monster who took his Daughter's life away. She didn't deserve that.

Kushi called Dany - Hello Dany..... How is the investigation going ?

Dany - All well till now Mam. She had very few friends and shared a good rapport with them it seems. She didn't had any boyfriend. Sam is connecting to her South friends.....

Kushi - Keep going. I need the report by Tomorrow Dany.

Dany - Sure Mam.

She then called shri and asked him about her phone history. She hung the call after collecting the reports.

She then turned to her friend.

Kushi - I need the footage of the hotel when Ms. Saxena celebrated her party.

Friend - Ho jayega.....

Kushi - Don't leave anything. I need him alive infront of me as soon as possible.

Friend - Will do that Officer.

Kushi - I don't know how that leech is visioning women. He kills some, he raped some..... I swear when he comes face to face with me, he will see a different womankind. That day will be the last day he sees woman as a weaker sex.

Her friend patted her shoulder. Kushi kicked the chair in anger.

Kushi - Iam going to office. You go and complete the task.

Friend - Ok.

She and her friend headed towards their destinations.....

On the other side -

Ivan - Boss, I don't know what is that Kushi doing.....

Rohit - What do you mean ?

Ivan - She has split her team. Everyone is doing confusing things......

Rohit sat there groaning - CBI..... That woman is getting on my nerves. I can't let her roam freely.

Ivan - Boss, ASR is leaving to Paris for two weeks. Shall we finish her off ?

Rohit sat there calmly thinking.

Ivan - Boss they don't have security at home. Only one maid is there for work. He too leaves the home by 8. After that they are alone. And if ASR goes she will be alone only.

Rohit smirked - No, don't kill her. Bring her to me alive. I have different plans for her.

Ivan - But Boss....

Rohit - Do as I said Ivan..... Bring her alive. Find someone from department who can help us. See if there is any opponent.....

Ivan - There is a person who can help us as you said.....

Rohit looked at him curiously while Ivan smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 7.3K 66
Story about two Twins - The Raizada's
361K 20.9K 52
Peep in to read a another story of our Arshi......
5.1K 229 13
"𝐈 πƒπˆπƒπ'𝐓 πŒπ„π€π π“πŽ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐑..."