Over You | Sakusa Kiyoomi

By HinaHira3

"...๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค." "๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ", first Haikyuu fanfic s... More

Over You
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 4

87 5 0
By HinaHira3

4. 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

[Ayumi's POV]

"We are here"

I just got back in my trance as he stops the car and heard the seatbelts being released on me. He was about to get on my side to open the door but I get out on my own before he could.

As we start we headed inside the store which is one of the known jewelry stores here in the country, my eyes suddenly caught up on the necklace I had really wanted since the first time I saw it.

"This way ma'am." - I follow the staff assisting me and guide me to a place where I can seat

Me: "Thank you" - I smile as I go back looking around with my eyes and it caught the attention of Sakusa heading in my direction followed by one of the store staff holding a velvet box.

He opens the box handed to him and starts to pull out the ring. A wedding ring.

Kiyoomi: "I really don't if it will fit, I just estimated it so please tell me if the size were already okay."

He slips the ring on my ring finger and I'm still admiring the beauty and elegance of the ring. Well what else I could expect from him??

Me: "It's a little bit big from mine"

Staff: "I see then shall we get the proper size of your finger ma'am and we will adjust it right away."

Me: "Yeah, thank you."

Right after the staff get the size, Sakusa follow the staff and I think he was settling some unfinished business.

I decided to stroll the store more and finally take a closer look at the necklace once again.

Me: "Hi, can I ask if that necklace was still available?"

Staff: "I'm very sorry ma'am but it already has its owner"

Me: "I see..."

It's sad because I waited for too long to buy it but I guess it wasn't really for me. I get back to the place where I was seated earlier as I feel my phone vibrate.

𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝

𝑅𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑: 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑜𝑜𝑛. 𝐼𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦.

𝑀𝑒: 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑡𝑤 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 

𝑀𝑒: 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟. 

𝑀𝑒: 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠.

𝑅𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑: 𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑒. 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒.

A minute later, everything was settled and now we headed out and he start to drive.

Kiyoomi: "Tomorrow, I'll pick up and bring the things you needed in Osaka."

Me: "For what?"

Kiyoomi: "We're going to live together."

WHAT?!

Me: "Wa-wait... is it necessary?"

Kiyoomi: "It's normal for a married couple Ayu-"

Me: "Okay okay... but on one condition"

Kiyoomi: "What is it?"

Me: "We're sleeping in different rooms okay?"

[Kiyoomi's POV]

Even though I wanted to sleep in one room with her, I don't want to push her from the things she didn't want to do.

Me: "Okay I'll arrange it for you tonight so tomorrow everything will be ready for you."

Ayu: "Okay."

Now we fall back from silence and awkwardness but I'm hoping that the day that we will spend together, there will be progress.

I drove her back to the apartment unit she's living in right now and I offer her If she need help to pack her things but she told me she can do it.

Me: "I'll be here at 8, if you still have anything important things you need to do tomorrow, just message me now or tonight. I didn't change my number so..."

Ayu: "Yeah. Thanks."

I watched her figure disappear from my sight and just release a heavy sigh. I really hope that everything between us we'll be like before. I drove off to Komori's unit to just have a sleepover. I decided to stay at his place instead of heading straight home.

Komori: "So, how did it happen that you and Ayumi-san got married? When? Since when have you two seen each other? Why you didn't-"

Me: "I'll just meet her again yesterday and get married."

Komori: "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT KIYOOMI?"

Me: "It's complicated to tell everything but I'm serious and it was really that we got married"

Komori: "I know your siblings have been bragging to you about getting married but GOD KIYOOMI, you really want them to have a heart attack, especially when they know that the woman you married is Ayumi"

Me: "Nah... can we just end this for today? I still have a lot of things to arrange in Osaka"

Komori: "Okay btw congratulations on your marriage."

Me: "Thanks"

As my surrounding started to get quiet, I also start to do what I need to do so everything will be all good for tomorrow.

-- To Be Continued --

𝙰/𝙽: 

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 445 27
["๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚ need...."] โ‡ฐ๐—”๐—น๐—น ๐—œ ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ------------- โ‡ฃโ‡ขเฐฆเผžโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ†บโ‡ฃ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‹๏ฟฝ...
404 7 10
This is a haikyuu bar au with some volleyball still included. The bar idea came from @cara.suno on tiktok, so creds to them for the idea. TW- Smut, s...
189K 10.1K 17
ใ€๐‘†๐ด๐พ๐‘ˆ๐‘†๐ด ๐พ๐ผ๐‘Œ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐‘€๐ผใ€‘ โ๐ˆ ๐‡๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘โž- In which Sakusa Kiyoomi had recen...
59K 2K 14
"[ษดแด€แดแด‡]'๊œฑ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ, ๊œฑสœแด‡'๊œฑ แด›ษชส€แด‡แด…." ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ.