I'll Remember Someday... Fred...

By CharlieA

Teen mom? Check. The Dark Lord's daughter? Check. Amnesia? Check. Was there anything else? Harry Potter has w... More

I'll Remember Someday... Fred Weasley
{Chapter 2} Lost Memories
{Chapter 3} Tommy's an Arse
{Chapter 4} Welcome to Weasley Wizard Wheezes
{Chapter 5} Is it really Just Pity?
{Chapter 6} A Date with Fred Weasley
{Chapter 7} Verity's Plan
{Chapter 8} Pillows, they really do work!
{Filler} A Morning with Caitlin and George
{Chapter 10} That's not Everything
{Chapter 11} A Chaotic Dinner
{Chapter 12} Heads will Turn
{Chapter 13} Firewhisky
{Chapter 14} The Other Marley
{Chapter 15} The Hangover, News
{Chapter 16} Confusion
{Chapter 17} Birthday Date
{Chapter 18} The Photo Album
{Chapter 19} Someday
{Chapter 20} Happily Ever After
{Epilogue}

{Chapter 9} The Weasley Rememberance

10.2K 300 125
By CharlieA

Disclaimer: I do not own harry potter characters. Only my own! :)

Chapter 9: The Weasley Remembrance

            I ran back in my room frantically as I stuffed some more clothes in my already full suitcase. “Bloody hell… I really need a bigger suitcase.” I said to myself as I tried to close my suitcase, but it wasn’t closing with all the clothes trapped inside. I was already running somewhat late, I was suppose to meet Caitlin, Fred and George at the joke shop about 20 minutes ago so they could apparate Clary and I to the burrow. Where we would be staying until after the wedding, I sighed, I was never good in being at places on time. “Clary, sweetie can you come in here!” I yelled from my room as I tried closing my suitcase while sitting on it. I didn’t exactly know what I was supposed to pack, so it felt like I had packed my whole closet in the case. Clary walked in as I cocked an eyebrow at my little girl.

I had braided her curly hair into two small braids earlier, but other than that I told her to get ready herself. She was wearing a denim jacket over her yellow polka dotted dress, what really surprised me was her shoes; they were pink rubber rain boots with flowery designs on them. I tried to stifle a laugh from escaping my mouth as I looked at the small girl, she always seem to have everything alright except for the shoes. “Yes mommy?” Clary asked innocently as she smiled at me.

“Um Clary, why are you wearing rain boots? It’s not raining?” I asked with a smile as Clary grinned.

“They’re pink and cute!” she exclaimed as I shook my head at my daughter, she had such an interesting fashion sense.

“Well alrighty then.” I said with a smile. “Well bring those cute pink rain boots of yours and come sit on mommy’s suitcase.” I said motioning her to come over here as she nodded and skipped over to where I was, she then climbed onto the gigantic suitcase next to me as she sat on it.

“Like this mommy?” she asked as she sat on the suitcase, her feet hanging above the ground, I smiled.

“Exactly, now on the count of three I want you to bounce on the suitcase, while I try to close it.” I said as Clary nodded enthusiastically.

“Alright mommy!” she announced as I smiled.

“Okay, ready. One, two, three!” I yelled as we both bounced on the suitcase, and I immediately grabbed the zipper and zipped up the suitcase all the way once it was flat. I smiled at a job well done as Clary grinned.

“Did we do it?” she asked curiously as I grinned.

“Of course! Us and our big fat butts!” I announced as Clary giggled.

“Mommy has a big butt!” she announced as I laughed.

“Well so do you missy!” I announced as I ticked her as Clary started laughing.

“Nope mommy is bubbly!” she announced as I shook my head.

“You’re so cruel.” I said with mock hurt as Clary laughed.

“I’m just joking mommy.” Clary said hugging me as I smiled and placed an arm around my little girl, “Mommy is pwetty.”

“Thank you Clary, and you little missy,” I said looking down at her, “You are absolutely adorable.” I said lightly and tapped her nose as she grinned. “Now is your suitcase packed young lady?” I asked as she nodded.

“Yup! Clary is a good girl and gets ready when mommy wants her to be!” Clary announced as I smiled, “Mommy is the one that’s always late.”

I rolled my eyes, “Well we all can’t be on time like you little missy.” I said as Clary beamed, we then heard a knock at the door as Clary and I immediately stood up and I walked to the door and saw Fred standing in the doorway.

“Cheerio.” Fred said lightly as he pretended to lift a hat off his head at me. I smiled.

“Hello Fred, why are you here?” I asked lightly as Fred grinned.

“Well since someone is always late in arriving to places, we thought it would be better if we just came and met you here.” Fred said with a smirk as I crossed my arms.

“Clary and I were just going to leave, and what do you mean by we?” I asked and then Caitlin and George both popped their heads out from behind Fred with a grin.

“We!” Caitlin and George announced childishly as Fred rolled his eyes.

“They wanted to come along.” Fred said as Caitlin smiled.

“Well you’re not the only one that wants to see Marley, Fred.” Caitlin announced as she smiled her goofy grin at me.

“Yeah, we both like to see a beautiful lady once and awhile.” George announced as he received a glare from Caitlin. “I-I mean besides my Caitlin of course!”

Caitlin rolled her eyes at George, “Nice save.”

“Thank you my dear!” he announced with pride as he leaned down slightly and placed a swift kiss on her cheek as she sighed and smiled. I smiled at the two, it must be nice to share something like that, I thought to myself.

“Well anyways, these two goofy lovebirds here wanted to tag along and just apparate from your place.” Fred said as I cocked an eyebrow at them.

“What about your guys’ things?” I asked noticing they had nothing with them.

“We already apparated to the burrow and dropped off our things.” Caitlin said nonchalantly.

“Yeah, so we figured we just come and get you.” George announced with a smile.

“Oh well… alright. Come on in.” I said as I stepped aside and let the other three into the small apartment, as again Fred and George made my apartment appear even smaller. “Clary, do you have your stuff?” I called out as Clary came out with her small pink princess suitcase in her yellow dress, jacket and pink rubber rain boots.

“Hi Daddy, Georgie and Catty!” Caitlin announced beaming at the three as they smiled at her.

“Clary! I love your boots!” Caitlin squealed as Clary smiled, “Where did you get them?”

“Mommy got them.” Clary said with a smile as Caitlin grinned.

“Marley! Tell me where you got her rain boots. I want some!” Caitlin said in a childish voice as I laughed.

“A got it at a muggle store.” I said as Caitlin frowned.

“Aw, why do you shop there?” she asked as I rolled my eyes.

“Because I live in a muggle community?” I questioned as Caitlin sighed.

“Well for my birthday you are so getting me a pair.”

I sighed, “Yeah yeah.”

“Well are we ready?” George asked.

“Where’s your stuff Miss Riddle?” Fred asked from besides me.

“Oh, it’s still in my room, here I’ll go get it.” I said but Fred stopped me.

“No need.” He said with a grin as I looked at him questionably, he then took out his wand. “Accio suitcase.” Fred said and soon a huge suitcase came flying in the room, I ducked just in time to miss it from hitting my head as it flew straight into Fred’s chest. He tumbled over from the weight. “Oof!” was all I heard when Fred fell back on the floor with my suitcase on top of him. Caitlin and George burst in laughter as I tried to stifle a laugh from escaping my mouth and immediately ran to him.

“Fred are you okay?” I asked still trying to not laugh at the scene. All I heard was a moan. “Um, sorry what was that?”

“I said, what do you have in this thing?!” he exclaimed as he threw the suitcase off of his body and breathed. I smiled.

“Clothes and stuff.” I said as Fred groaned.

“You sure its not bricks?” he questioned as I smiled.

“Well maybe one or two, but you must admit you deserved that. You and your magic, you just can’t do it the muggle way.” I said with a grin as Fred just rolled his eyes at me and was about to argue when George interrupted.

“Well enough out of you two. Let’s go already, mum is probably getting anxious wanting to see Marley and Clary.” George said as I noticed he had both Clary’s and my suitcase in his hands.

“How come you have the suitcases?” I asked as George smiled.

“Because I am taking them,” he said as Caitlin continued.

“And I’m taking Clary.” She said as she was holding Clary’s hand in hers’. “While you and Fred go together.”

I blushed slightly as I looked up at Fred to see he had a smirk playing on his lips as he looked down at me, “Looks like it’ll just be me and you love.”

“Well we’re leaving, if you have anything to do finish up.” Caitlin said as Clary smiled.

“We’ll meet you there.” George said and then there was a crack as George apparated first.

“Mommy! Don’t be late!” Clary yelled and then there was another crack, and both Clary and Caitlin were gone. I looked over at Fred nervously to see him grinning.

“Well you ready love?” Fred asked looking down at me as I smiled.

“Um, yeah let me just turn off the lights and lock my door.” I said but Fred stopped me once again.

“How long will it take you to get use to the fact that when you have magical friends, you’ll never have to do anything muggle ever again?” Fred said and with a swish of his wand everything was shut off and locked.

“Awhile.” I said with a smile. “Well then, let’s be off.” I said as Fred grinned.

“As you wish madam.” Fred said as he held out his arm, I locked arms with him. “Make sure not to throw up.” He said to me with a smirk as I looked at him with wide eyes, but before I could object we were already Apparating, as I felt my insides churn in grief and everything twists in front of me. It felt like I was going to throw up, until I felt the hard ground appear in front of me as I landed on the ground with a loud thud, I heard laughter erupt from above me as I looked up and glared at the laughing red headed boy. “Miss… Riddle are you alright?” Fred laughed.

I glared at him as I ignored his outstretched hand and stood up wobbling only slightly, “I am perfectly fine.” I lied as it felt like I was about to throw up.

“You don’t look fine; in fact you look a little greenish.” Fred pointed as I glared at him.

“I am fine.” I stated firmly as Fred grinned at me, “Where are we?” I asked as I looked around and saw what looked like to be a house, except it was much taller and it looked like the people who lived here just added on rooms as the years went by, because it looked rather different and somewhat lopsided.

“We’re at the burrow Miss Riddle.” Fred said as I stared at the Burrow, and then I stared at the Orchard Field next to us, surrounding the house. Images started to flash in my mind, like I’ve been here before. My head was beginning to hurt, stupid Apparating was never good. “Well are you coming inside? I’m sure mum will be ecstatic to see you.” Fred said next to me as I looked over at him and smiled sheepishly, following him closer to the burrow. As we started to walk I noticed there was some sort of red marks on the ground as we got closer to the burrow. Another image flashed in my mind, a terrifying image… I was lying on the ground, bleeding. I immediately shook the thought from my mind as I continued to follow Fred.

My head was killing me, however, as I started to see images of Clary and I in our house, surrounded by Death Eaters. We were running, and I was yelling something at Clary, there was an object in my hand. What was I saying? I hadn’t noticed but I had stopped on the porch. “Miss Riddle?” Fred asked worriedly as he looked down at me. I stared up at his dark blue eyes. Images, so many images were flashing in my mind as I looked around myself. A white marquee use to be out in that field, right? Images of strangers, death eaters, and my father flooded my mind. So many things were going through my head. “Marley are you alright?!” Fred asked again as I noticed I had fallen on my knees on the ground. My head was hurting with all the images I was seeing, all the people I knew, all the people I was with. “George! Mum, dad! Someone, Marley needs help!” I heard Fred’s voice ring out inside.

There was a boy with yellow crescent moon shaped pupils in my mind, what was he saying to me? Dollface… another image, I was in a bathroom with my back exposed showing the crescent shaped scar, another one of a boy with white blonde hair and cold eyes. Another, an oriental girl staring at me with a small smile. Another, another, another, there were so many images! “Make them stop!” I screamed it hurt. Please make the images stop, there were too many.

“Marley, calm down.” I could barely hear Fred’s voice, he sounds so far away. What was happening? Why was this happening? There was one more face I saw before I fell unconscious, and that was my mother, she was saying something to me, but I couldn’t tell what.

Someone was saying my name; all I wanted was for them to take me away from here.

______________________________________________________________________

Well here you go guys! No it is not the best or long, but i WILL be posting another one tongiht. I promise. Please enjoy and thanks soo much for all the support and everything!

PIctures of Outfits:

Marley's >>> http://www.polyvore.com/weasley_rememberance/set?id=29959555

Caitlin's >>>> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29959692

Clary's>>>> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29959773

People I feel like you should check out: xxTheDreamerxx, 3DaysfromLove, IAmGeorge, IAmFred, the_chosen_one, Georgerocks_3_2_1.

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN.

Song of the Day: Anywhere but here By Mayday Parade

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.5K 35
George Weasley x Original Character When Olivia joins Hogwarts in her fourth year it takes a while for her to settle in, the chemistry between her an...
147K 5.4K 26
The second Wizarding War left the Weasley family in shambles. Actually, that's not true. The war left George Weasley in shambles. He can't face his...
560K 21.8K 76
"𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮." "𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶." ────────────────── Following the events of the...
278 37 39
That night at dinner, when Camille's parents reveal that they have to move again, Camille can only sigh wearily. Again. As usual. She barely bothered...