๐’๐„๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„ :...

Af -eroticsareen

๐Ž๐…๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„: ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐…๐„๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„ ๐— ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐๐†๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„ [very slow update] [you might... Mere

Chapter 00 โ€ข Prologue
Chapter 00 โ€ข DEDICATION
Chapter 01 โ€ข Seductive Smile
Chapter 02 โ€ข Seductive Kiss
Chapter 03 โ€ข Seductive Rules
Chapter 04 โ€ข Seductive Breakfast
Chapter 05 โ€ข Seductive Imagination
Chapter 06 โ€ข Jealousy Game
Chapter 07 โ€ข Gap Of Guilt
Chapter 09 โ€ข Even Game

Chapter 08 โ€ข Fill Of Guilt

167 7 0
Af -eroticsareen

Past story continues
18+ warning

Third person POV

"The moment you walked into that room, I knew it was you. I just couldn't accept the fact and act all unaware." Natasha's response felt yet unfamiliar to Alastor.

She removed his hand and once again snuggled into him. Alastor couldn't digest the fact that she was so calm, only if he knew, her heart was on the verge of coming out of her throat.

She knew he would hate her and just wanted to feel his warmth one last time.

"It's your birthday tomorrow, stay the night. I have something to give you." Natasha said as she stood up and left him all alone in the tub.

He was speechless. He hurriedly followed behind her and pinned her against the wall.

"Shouldn't you say sorry at least? Were you only acting pathetic to gain my sympathy? Damn! You turned out to be the dirty fucking cum dumpster." He tore apart her robe and penetrated himself without any warning.

"It hurts!" Natasha groaned.

"Liar! You're wet down there. Did my compliment turn you on? Or is it because you felt my cock hardening beneath you in the tub?" He entered completely in one go.

Condoms? Who cares about that? He fucked her raw.

"It hurts. Ah! Can you -ah- take this to bed?" She held his thighs with one hand, as her shoulder was hurting.

"In your dreams, Mommy. I will fuck you all over the apartment. Leaving no place, so you can only remember me of whatever you're doing."

He grabbed her hair and pinned her to the wall. He leaned backward a little and looked down at her pump ass. His pace slowed but thrusted harder.

"You're eating me too good. Urgh..." His head arched back in pleasure and slapped her ass cheek.

"Ah!" He opened his eyes and went closer to her.

"I'm giving you punishment, Mommy. You're supposed to feel pain, not pleasure." He picked her up. Her back was touching her chest.

"You're too deep." She used one hand to grab him for support and placed the other hand on her lower belly.

"It better be. I will put on a dent in your uterus so it knows who is the owner of this slutty body." He whispered in her ear.

Every time he walked his cock hit the deepest part of her body. She felt like her guts would come out if it continued this way.

"Put me down." Natasha felt like all the alcohol she consumed for the last 5 months would come out of her mouth.

"Tonight is mine, Mommy. it's my command my wish." He kept fucking her until she finally vomited out every liquor.

"Urgh! Alastor. Please, wait a moment. Ah- my stomach is burning." She managed to blurt out those words. Her body felt weak.

He threw her on the couch and watched her crunching into a ball. He didn't say anything as he walked towards the Kitchen and bought water and the porridge he made.

He opened the bottle and shoved the water down her throat aggressively. He placed the porridge on the center table and picked her up. He made her sit on his lap with her back to his chest.

"Eat the porridge." She didn't move at all as she kept staring into her lap, where his cock was brushing against her wet pussy. As if it was ready to penetrate.

"Don't make me repeat, Mommy." He whispered. His hands rested on her waist, he gave a light squeeze to warn her. She did as he said and gulped down the first bite.

"That's a good little slut. Now," He stopped and entered her wholly.

"Wait!" Natasha's eyes rolled back, and her grip on the porridge bowl loosened.

"Don't you dare waste one drop. Finish your bowl good and clean while I feed your slutty pussy."

He placed one of his hands on her wet clit, giving it a light slap. She gasped and tried to close her legs. But he was fast enough to grab her legs and spread them wide. "

"You should leave your lower body to me to control, just focus on finishing the food." With that, he started to thrust aggressively.

"M~m~m, s-l-slow down a li-litt-little." she begged but who cares? His hips slapped against her bare butt without any mercy.

Finally, she lost grip on the bowl and it fell on the carpet, making a mess.

"Oh my god! What have you done, Mommy?" He stood up, still inside her, and walked toward the washroom. "Clean yourself."

He placed her on top of the counter in front of the mirror. Her eyes were focused on their lower body, watching as he put his dick in and out. Alastor grabbed her jaw and made her look in front.

"You like it? Admire it as much as you want but you gotta clean yourself first."

"I need to," She gasped those words in between his deep thrusts.

"You need what?" He started to give sloppy kisses all over her back. He stopped thrusting.

"Can you give me 5 minutes, please?"

"For what? I need a proper excuse." He whispered on her back which made her arch her back and use her hand's place on the mirror for support.

"I need to p-pee." She never felt such embarrassment in her life. He looked up in the mirror to see her blushing mess.

He didn't say anything as he once again picked her up, this time he took his dick out and made her stand under the shower. Without any warning, he started the water gave her a light wash, and turned off the water.

He picked her up in the bridal style and took her to the bed.

"Wait, I will wet the floor." Her body was soaking wet and water droplets were tricking down her body, by now Alastor was also wet.

"That's the last thing you should be concerned about." He threw her on the bed. She squirmed at the softness of the mattress. She was tired and almost lifeless.

He walked out of the room and came back with a water bottle. He drank a bit of water and made her drink a little to keep her dehydrated.

"Pee all you want. I want you to make a mess of your whole apartment so I can clean it deep again." With that, he once again started with his aggressive hip thrusting.

Night ended but not his energy. He fucked her until she peed herself four times. In between she kept falling unconscious but he fucked her until she regained consciousness.

It was 10 am. And he finally decided to stop. By now, the whole apartment was a mess of piss and cum. Just how he wanted. He gave her a warm wash and placed her in the only clean place, in that specific room. By now the air was cleared out of that room so it was the cleanest for now.

In the meantime, he once again cleaned the whole apartment and made some porridge again. After cleaning everything he took a shower and transferred Natasha into the clean bedroom.

She stirred in her sleep but fell asleep soon again snuggling in his warm body. They slept like a log that day.

To be continued..........

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

14.5K 446 35
Just two lovestruck teens , but what's after P.s- no pictures used are mine own, no characters are real....only for funโ˜บ๏ธ
3.3K 119 15
I'm super bad at this ๐Ÿ˜‘ This is my first story, It's cringe trust me. Not for under 18, But I can't exactly stop you so...
3.4K 80 21
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š.... ๐™‚๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™  ๐™‚๐™ค๐™™ ?? ๐˜ผ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ...
1.9M 46.3K 52
โ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐.โž In which an intern has a sex contract with her boss. || MATURE CONTENT || Cover...