The Inventor {Newt x Reader}

By yamifries

"She...She still hasn't given me her answer...." /-ฬ¢Kᗪ-/ (Name) is one of the early gladers and the only gir... More

PROLOG
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
ABOUT THE BOOK/ABOUT YOU

ANNOUNCEMENT

37 2 0
By yamifries

There are some things that should be said and I'm here to say it.

#1
This fan fiction is based on the book and my creativity.

#2
Reader goes by she/her just to warn you. Yes you can change her pronouns to your prefer pronouns, it's just when I made this, I had something wonderful in mind.

#3
This fan fiction is going to be short. Around 10 chapters possibly. So get ready for that because I'll either write the chapters long or have all of them short and have one long. Near the ending may be longer than the rest because boy oh boy there's a lot of action happening.

#4
None of these characters are mine except (Name) because why not.

#5
Newt may be ooc because I don't know how he acted before Thomas came.

Okay that's all. Have fun reading this!! 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 8.4K 36
Newt was sent into the maze with his younger sister, Audrey, when he was 16 and she was 15. He wants to protect her, but she knows she can handle her...
9.6K 216 24
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄. 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡.. 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍 wakes up in the box like everybody else in the glade the only thing different is, she's a girl. s...
28.9K 407 36
To say that the Gladers were extremely confused once they realized who was sent up in the lift this time, was a complete exaggeration. The gladers di...
1.4M 45.6K 33
❝She must save them. He must save her.❞ Upon her arrival into the Glade, things take a twisted turn and survival becomes the number one priority as t...