The Love Beyond Of Time

By lebi02

In 25 years later they married. Queen Amelia Rosetta she lives Mobius Kingdom ruler of Kingdom new King Shado... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Birthday Celebration
Chapter 2 : Disaster
Chapter 3: The Present Time
Chapter 4 : Your Mission
Chapter 5: Anastasia and Shadow
Chapter 6 : Sliver and Amy
Chapter 7 : Geting along
Chapter 9 : Operation: Cupid Love
Chapter 10 : Dream - Space Colony Ark
Chapter 11 : Rose Kingdom
Chapter 12 : First Talk
Chapter 13 : Dream - Maria and Shadow
Chapter 14 : Outrageous
Chapter 15 : Apologize
Chapter 16 : Hugo
Chapter 17 : Once Upon a December
Chapter 18 : Uncle Sonic
Chapter 19: Father and Daughter

Chapter 8 : Team Chaotix

52 4 0
By lebi02

So back there happened Sliver with Amy are walking then Anastasia is with Shadow walking also too.

they walked continue two of are bumped each other.

"Hey watch were you going-" Amy shouted but Shadow was standing lend his hand. "I'm so sorry are you alright-"

He pulled her up then saw their faces with  each other's wide eyes.

"Shadow."

"Amy."

"What are you doing here?" Shadow asked Amy to answer. "Well me and Sliver are walking around."

The older sister saw brother they hugged to meet again. Then Shadow shook his head.

"Sliver!"

"Anastasia!"

"That's Sliver's sister." Amy said and he agreed then he waved at friendly rival. "Hey Sliver long time no see."

"You too Shadow."

So Anastasia and Sliver are back forward they want to say something. Shadow crossed his arms spoke. "So you and Sliver are walking around?"

"Yes, and you keep walking with Anastasia."

"Fortunately She is new member of GUN HQ." Shadow replied to her surprised. "I'm surprised. Well okay I better go off now." She walked away waved at him. Shadow walked away on the left side road.

"Aw man, that's it." Anastasia said being soft voice at her brother. Sliver looked at her sister. "Ana, Shadow and Amy not keeping talking. There is nothing in the comments."

Anastasia was still sad and might think of something that Amy and Shadow are back together but then she heard of three men named her brother.

"Well, Well if isnt Sliver the hedgehog."

They turn around seeing the crocodile, iguna, and bee. Sliver chuckled greet his friends.

"Vector, Espio and Charmy long time no see."

Sliver hugged their friends. Vector replied to his friend. "What are you doing here I mean I thought you would go for the future?"

"Yeah but I miss you guys." They say being aww and Charmy was excited and cried, Espio Sliver's brother and best friend. Three notices see Sliver's sister.

Vector being smirked at Sliver he walked come closer to Anastasia.

"Well, well there hello young lady." Vector being teased and Anastasia raised her eyebrows so confused.

"Excuse me?"

"You must be Sliver's girlfriend."

Anastasia was shocked that his girlfriend Vector realizes Sliver's relationship of sister.  "What?! No I'm not his girlfriend." She got angry at Vector.

"Hey Espio and Charmy looked here Sliver has got a girlfriend." Vector shouted at his friends then two of them came closer to Anastasia.

Sliver was confused and shocked his girlfriend of his sister. "No! Guys she is my-"

"So I never been so beautiful hedgehog before." Espio said cut of Sliver said. Then Charmy being happy of her. "Yeah, I think Espio is right."

"What! No I'm not." Espio blushed a stare at Charmy then Sliver is called his friends for being attention they don't listen to him and he being serious tone.

"Guys..."

"Okay, Espio she's has boyfriend."

Anastasia stand back being scared her hands engaged up her powers being fear or frighted. Sliver called second time.

"Guys..."

Vector mover his arms to Anastasia being teased seriously. "Look if Sliver's girlfriend I am happy for you."

"GUYS STOP!"

The third time Sliver shouted at his friends then they listen attention to him. Anastasia was to remain calm down her powers it's gone.

"Listen guys she's is not my girlfriend, she is my sister."

"What!?" The three shouted expression exclaimed. Vector was rubbed his neck gonna apologize to her. "I'm sorry I thought your Sliver's girlfriend."

"That's okay." Anastasia smiled then Charmy sees of her face same as Sliver. "Sliver, I never thought you tell us have a sister."

Sliver faces palm for a moment and replied. "Yes Charmy. Anyway Ana this is my friends Vector, Espio and Charmy the one team called Team Chaotix."

"Nice too meet you all. I'm Anastasia Maria Lynn Rose The Hedgehog. Sliver's sister."

"You too. But you look different just like Amy." Vector said then Sliver looked at his sister. Espio was curious because Sliver didn't tell the truth. "Sliver is there something going to say?"

Sliver was sadly down and sees his older sister nodded then he started to tell the truth three of them.

"Okay, guys i will tell them the truth."

Sliver said the Team Chaotix explained everything about his family who is Mother and father after minutes. They shocked.

"So Shadow is your father."

"Then Amy is your mother."

They see each other's faces then Three of them saying that Sliver and Anastasia are Shadow and Amy's children.

"So your parents of Shadow and Amy."

"Yeah, that's why we need your help. My grandfathers Black Doom and Mephiles. In the future you can save your world. My sister Anastasia had the ultimate lifeform like Shadow my dad. She has dark powers but her powers don't control them. At your dimension I wonder if Shadow and Amy are able to fall in love with them."

"After that we will go home, so what do you say guys."

Vector had huddled up with friends about Sliver and Anastasia. They talked ten minutes after.

"Okay I will help you." Vector agreed then Sliver replied. "Thank you guys."

"Come let's go to my office."

They walked to the office and Anastasia still walked and remembered her flashback with her dad and Ana.

At the Rose Kingdom the King experienced the baby triplets of their powers. After Amber and Maria they take care of the Queen.

The king seeing last daughter Anastasia what power color blue circle ball protection he touched the  ball was electric

"Hmm, she has electric and-" King wrote down notes then baby Anastasia became a sneeze new power chaos spear color yellow he dock spears the all of frames.

"She learned Chaos Spear like mine."

"Huh..." The King looked at the baby Anastasia has special power like dark power. He sat down never seen it before. "That's strange she has new power."

"Rose, something wrong Anastasia." He called his wife then she ran to sees daughter had dark power.

"It's a Dark magic and power just like mine. She has it but Anastasia is an ultimate lifeform like you."

"Yeah, but it's strange." He looked in the face with the Queen. Then baby Ana was able to be cried.

The king grabbed the baby to calm down. He was singing hummed. After minutes Baby Anastasia calms down she sleeps. They looked like Baby Anastasia slept cute. She asked husband.

"My Lord did you finish the triplets powers?"

"Yes Amber and Maria had different powers I list it then Anastasia all many powers. Look she has learned Invisible, teleportation, super speed, reverse spell, flight, winter powers, electric powers, Chaos control and Chaos Spear."

"And also dark magic like me."

He looked at baby Anastasia he kissed her forehead. "Don't worry I will protect you no matter what. I always love you Anastasia."

After Anastasia's flashback she said herself.

"Don't worry We will back home I promise and defeat Black Doom and Mephiles. Father..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 558 28
A pink hedgehog named Amy Rose who moves back to Mobius after a year. When she arrives back in Mobius, she goes in her old house and settles in she v...
37.3K 1K 16
Princess Amy has an arranged marriage to Prince Sonic. But a marriage doesn't mean being happily married. Though Sonic loves another he has to marry...
2K 103 27
Once upon a time her name is Princess Amelia Lynn Rosetta or everyone calls her Amy Rose. At months later the princess someone kidnapped the robot Me...
50.4K 1.6K 14
Amy owns land in her village, because after her father died, it was passed down to the eldest child. It's the last piece of land that isn't owned by...