Wrestling One Shots

By marlananicole

It's all in the title. Smut included. More

Sexual Tension-Roman Reigns
Birthday Boy-Roman Reigns
Risking It All-Drew McIntyre
Not This Way-Jon Moxley
I'll Come Back To You-Roman Reigns
I'm Home Baby Girl-Roman Reigns
I Miss You-Drew McIntyre
He's Back-Jon Moxley
Pregnant-Seth Rollins
Older Man-Roman Reigns
Confessions-Roman Reigns
Return of the champ-Roman Reigns
Mr. 400 Days-Roman Reigns
Loving The Enemy-Jon Moxley
Can't See You-Roman Reigns
500 Days-Roman Reigns
Cheating-Jon Moxley
Roman 2 Reigns
"Freakin" In Love with Him-Seth Rollins
Styling The Drip-Seth Rollins
One Year Later-Seth Rollins
Back On The Saddle-Roman Reigns
Grown Up-Roman Reigns
Daughter of a Drug Lord-Jon Moxley
Need-Roman Reigns
1000 Days-Roman Reigns
Eradicated-Dominik Mysterio
Daddy's Back-Randy Orton
Daddy's Back Pt 2-Randy Orton
Daddy?-Randy Orton, Roman Reigns
Mogul's Chase-Swerve Strickland

600 Days-Roman Reigns

2.6K 52 3
By marlananicole

Got another Roman Reigns one for you guys! A few of you requested more of Roman and so I will deliver that to you! Thank you for all of the support.

Today marked Roman Reigns 600th day as champion. You'd have to be living under a rock to not know who he was. You always passed each other in the halls, but you had never actually had a conversation with him. He was a really nice guy from what you've heard, but he kind of intimidated you. To the point where you got nervous if he ever met your gaze from across the room.

You were currently in catering with other superstars waiting for hid arrival. They decided to throw a small celebration in the back prior to smackdown.

He walks in, a sweet smile on his face as he realizes what's going on. You were sat at a table with Seth, Becky, Sasha and her husband. Seth waves him over, and the only spot available was between you and Seth. "Well look who it is." Seth yells as he takes a seat.

"Hello everyone." He says as he takes a seat. "Y/N, nice to see you."

"You too, congrats champ." You tell him, and he smiles at you. God his smile just melts you.

"Thank you." He says, and everyone begins to talk in side conversations. "I'm having a small get together at my house tonight. I'd love for you to come."

"Me?" You ask him, and he nods at you. "Really? Why me?"

"Because I want you to." He says, and you feel heat rise to your cheeks. "I want to get to know you better."

"There's really not much to know." It wasn't a complete lie, you were quiet and kept to yourself.

"I doubt that." He says, and leans back against the seat. "I see how you are on the mic and in the ring. I think there is more than what you're letting on."

"Not everyone is like you." You tease, and his lips turn up into a smirk.

"See? That right there. It's like it's easy with you." He says, and you can't wipe the smile off of your face. "I don't get that much these days."

"Fine." You sigh, and he looks at you with a questionable gaze. "I'll go to your get together, but I'm not that social, like really."

"You just made me the happiest man in the world."

"Should I bring anything?" He shakes his head. "Not even a gift?"

"I don't need gifts. Just your company." He says, and now you feel like he was definitely flirting with you. "I have to run, but I'll see you tonight?"

"Yeah." He nods, and flashes you another sweet smile before leaving the room.

"Wow." You hear a voice say, and you almost forgot that there were other people at the table while talking to Roman. "I have never seen my brother that smitten before." Seth says, and you wave him off. "No, seriously. He just flirted with you in front of all of us. He doesn't do that."

"Now I'm going to be nervous." You cover your face in your hands.

"No, but you need to look hot." Sasha says from next to you. "I've been telling you for months that I noticed him looking at you."

"I think yall have the wrong idea." You shake your head.

"He's the hottest thing in pro wrestling right now, and he wants you. We all just saw it for ourselves. I think you should go for it." Becky adds, and you feel a nervous pit in the middle of your stomach. "Come to our house, and I'm sure I have something you can wear. We can all leave together."

"Are you sure?" You ask Becky who nods, and Seth nods along with her. "Okay."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"A bonfire? How effortlessly cool of you." You comment behind Roman who was sitting on a bench in front of you in front of the fire. He turns around, and smiles at you.

"It is cool, isn't it?" He asks, and gestures for you to sit down next to him. You take the spot next to him, and he hands you a cup. "Have a drink with me?"

"Sure." You take the cup from him, and you lean back against the seat. "So, how has the night been, champ?"

"Fairly nice. Seth is over there grilling if you're hungry?"

"I could eat." You shrug your shoulders, and he takes both of your cups, setting them down on the table next to where you were both sitting, and walks you over to the food.

You each fill a plate up, and walk back over. When you sit down, you see him rub his face like he's tired. "You okay?" You nudge him with his elbow, and he nods.

"Crazy day." He says with a small smile. "Crazy schedule, barely have time for sleep."

"You still need sleep." You poke him in the shoulder trying to act stern. He laughs lightly, and nods.

"You're right." He says, and you finish your food. He throws away everything, and you slide closer to him. "You look stunning tonight." He whispers in your ear, and you blush. That or it's the heat from the fire that was just a few feet in front of you.

"Thank you." You slide a little bit closer until your thighs are touching each other. Roman lays his arm behind your head. "You look really nice too. It's nice to see you in normal clothes." You giggle, and he smiles at you.

"Uce!!" You both look to see Jimmy and Jey.

"Guys, I'm in the middle of something." Roman says, gesturing over to you. They both look at you, and smirk at one another.

"My bad Uce." Jimmy says, but they both walk over to you. "So, you're the girl that the chief can't get off his mind." Extending his hand out for you to shake. You look over at Roman who looks like he is in the hot seat. You give him a reassuring smile before taking Jey's hand.

"Is that who I am?" You ask, and they both laugh.

"Girl, you don't have any idea. Do us a favor, and love him. Lord knows he needs it."

"Okay, I think that's enough." Roman finally speaks. "I'll be right back." He says to you before walking off. He comes back shortly, and scoots you towards him again. "Sorry if they made you uncomfortable. They don't know boundaries."

"That's alright." You wave him off, and it seems as though people were starting to leave. "You know, this is the first time in a long time that I've had fun."

"Yeah?" He asks, and you nod. "I'm really glad you came. I've been wanting to get to know you."

"Why me?" You ask him, curious. "I'm nothing special."

"That is where I have to disagree." He says, and his arm moves from behind your head to over your shoulder. "I've seen the way that you are with people. You seem like a good person. Plus, you're cute."

"You think so?" You ask, and he nods. "I think you're being modest. "
"I'm trying not to be too forward." He chuckles.

"To be honest, you kind of intimidate me." You confess to him.

"Really? Why?"

"I don't know. You're so successful, and everything I want to be. I've wanted to just pick your brain, but I always so scared to talk to you."

"Well, you're talking to me now." He smirks at you, and you lean into him more. "You're new. Give it time and you'll be as successful as you want to be."

"What's your favorite color?" He asks after his advice.

"Purple." He smiles at you, and you reach up to grab his hand. "So, when do I get to find out all of your stories about me?"

"I'm not sure what you mean."

"Mhm." You tease him, and he shakes his head. "No room to run now."

"Is that you're way of telling me you like me?" He asks, and you blush. "Cause I think you know by now that I like you."

"Yeah, I do." You confess, and he smiles widely. "I'd like to get to know the man behind the tribal chief persona."

"I'd like that." He tells you, and moves to stand up. "Are you doing anything next weekend?"

"Not that I know of." You tell him, and stand up.

"Great. How does dinner sound? I can pick you up, and cook for you?"

"How romantic." You tell him, and he reaches down to take your hands in his. "I'd love that."

"Great. Let me give you a ride home, and if I can get your number?"

"Sounds good."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"So, what are you making us tonight?" You ask Roman as you watch him cook behind the island you were sitting on.

"Well, I heard that your favorite food is chicken. So, I thought I would make you some chicken breasts with mashed potatoes."

"You're already aiming for my heart there, Reigns." You tell him, and he looks back at you smiling.

"Good." He walks over to the two of you with plates, and drinks. He sits down next to you, and leans over to press his lips to your cheek. "You look beautiful by the way."

"Thank you." You both finish dinner, and he walks you over to the couch. "That was so good." He smiles at you.

"How about a movie?" He asks, and you nod. He wraps a blanket around the both of you, and you lay into his side with his arm wrapped around your waist. "Comfy?"

"Very." You tell him, and wrap your arm around his torso. You don't know when it happened, but you fell asleep. You woke up to Roman laying you down on the bed. "Roman?"

"Shh. It's okay. You fell asleep. I'm just laying you down in my bed. It's late. So, you can sleep here and I'll sleep on the couch."

"No, stay." You tell him, grabbing his arm. "You're comfy." He laughs, and nods at you.

"Do you want to change?" He asks, and you nod. He hands you a t-shirt, and some boxer shorts. "Bathroom is right there."

"I shall return." You tell him, and you make your way to the bathroom to change and wipe off your makeup.

When you return you see him shirtless with just a pair if basketball shorts on. Wow. He is laying down on the left side of the bed, with the comforter pulled back. "Can we watch TV until we fall asleep?" You ask him, and he turns it on.

He pulls you to his chest, and wraps himself around you. His chest was so warm, and you felt so safe. He runs his fingers through your hair, and it feels so good. You turn to rest your face against his chest, and he continues to play with your hair.

The following morning, you woke up to the smell of bacon. You run your hands through your hair before making your way to the kitchen.

Roman spots you as he is placing the plates down, and he smiles at you. "Good morning baby girl. I've got bacon, eggs, and pancakes. Hungry?"

"Very." You sit down, and he brings over some orange juice and syrup. "You're making me want to never go home."

"Good." He says from beside you, and kisses the top of your head. "Maybe one day you won't have to go home. Cause home will be with me."

"Can we fast forward to that part?" You ask, and both of you laugh.

"Soon." He says, and you both eat until you can't stuff anymore. You help him clean off the table, and he walks up to where you are, leaned up against the island. "So, I have something to ask you."

"What's that?" You ask, and he places each of his arms on either side of you. The air thickens, and he looks down at you.

"What do you think about making us official?"

"I think I'd like that."

"Good. So, Y/N. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Hell yeah, I will." You tell him, and he lifts you up onto the top of the island. You squeal, and wrap your arms and legs around his body. He looks you in the eyes once more before closing the gap, and pressing his lips against yours.

It was everything you thought that it would be. Slow, soft, and full of passion. He pulls away first, and presses another kiss to your forehead. "Come on, we need to get to work."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Wait, so you two haven't done it yet?" Mandy asks you. "What's taking so long? You're not a virgin are you?"

"No, I'm not." You tell her, and her attention gets diverted. You walk to your best friends lockerroom, and she immediately knew something was wrong. "I'm going to fuck it up."

"What are you talking about?"

"People keep asking me why I haven't had sex with Roman yet. Do you think I should just get it over with?"

"No." She says, and pauses. "Look, it's been a long time for you. Not with just sex, but a relationship in general. Roman is a sweet guy who really likes you. I'm sure he will be ready whenever you are."

"I guess so."

"Is there something else holding you back?" She asks, and you finally come clean.

"What if I'm not good enough? What if he doesn't like it?"

"What makes you think he won't like it?" She asks, and you give her a look. "First of all, your piece of shit ex doesn't count."

"I'm falling for him, hard. I want to have that experience with him, but I'm just so worried."

"Why don't you talk to him about it? You two have been dating for a few months now. Just ask Roman."

"I heard my name." Roman appears in the doorway, leaning against it. "Been looking everywhere for you, baby girl."

"Sorry, girl talk." You laugh, and make your way to him. "Actually, can we talk in your suite?"

"It's not a suite." He rolls his eyes at you, playfully. "But, yes. Come on."

You make it to his locker room, and he sits down in his chair. "Okay, um." You fiddle with your fingers, and look down.

"It's just me, baby. No need to feeo nervous." He reassures you, and you lift your head up to meet his eyes. "What's bothering you?"

"It's been a long time since I've been with someone. And even then, it wasn't at all glorious. I know we've been dating for a few months, and I know you have needs but I'm not sure I'm there yet."

"Baby, come here." He beckons you over, and he sits you down on his lap. "I'm not the kind of guy who will pressure you to do things you're not ready for. I'm not sure what has happened in your past, and hopefully one day you will trust me enough to tell me. I'm not going to say I don't want it, because I mean, look at you." You blush, and he lightly squeezes your thigh. "But seriously, I'm with you for more than just your body. I'm with you because you're my best friend. No one knows me like you do, and well, I've fallen in love with you."

"Really?" You whisper with tears in your eyes. He nods, and you lean forward to kiss him. "I love you, too."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

That conversation did it for you. You knew that you wanted to finally give yourself to Roman. So, you arranged something special for him once he got back from the UK tour.

"Baby? You here?" You hear him call from the living room.

"In the bedroom!" You were dressed head to toe in red lace, with a robe covering you. He walks in, setting his suitcase in the closet.

"Missed you like crazy." He says, and presses his lips to yours.

"I missed you, too." You tell him, and his eyes skim over you.

"So, are you my surpise?" He asks, lightly pulling on the strings of your robe.

"That's right." You lean back on your hands, and he unties it. The robe falling open. You can see him visibly swallow. "I want you, Roman."

"You're sure?" He asks, and you nod. He moves to kiss you before dropping down to his knees. "You're fucking beautiful." He removes his shirt, and adjusts his bun on the top of his head. Without warning, you feel his tongue on you. You gasp, and claw at the bedsheets.

"Oh my god." You chant, and he holds your thighs down as he continues to drag his tongue around your clit. He sucks on it, trailing it down to your hole, and slipping it inside. He grunt in pleasure at your taste.

"I'm going to worship you." He pulls back, wiping his mouth. He looks in your eyes as he takes you back in his mouth. They don't move, but you watch the movements of his tongue. You reach down to grab a fistful of his hair. He groans again, and you begin to grind your hips. He let's you take over, watching you lose yourself over his tongue.

"Oh god." You pull his hair tighter, and he flicks his tongue faster until you fall apart. He pulls away from you, and pulls you to a sitting position. His mouth is back on yours, and he moves his lips down to your neck.

He kisses the parts of your breasts not covered by the lingerie. "I just want to kiss you everywhere."

"I'm okay with that." You smile, and he smiles back at you. He stands up, and slides you to the edge of the bed. You look up at him  as he unbuttons his shirt, but you stop him. "May I?"

He nods at you, and you finish with the buttons, and push the shirt off of his shoulders. You run your hands down his chest, and his eyes watch your every move. "You're beautiful, too." You tell him, and he pulls down his slack pants. The only thing separating the two of you now, was his boxers.

"I love you." He says, and presses a light kiss to your lips. "But, once I get a feel of you." He pauses, tracing your face with his fingers. "I'm afraid I won't be able to go easy."

"Then don't." You tell him, and his lips turn up into a smirk. He pushes you to lay back, and rips off the bottom part of your lingerie, exposing you to him completely.

You feel the head of his cock guide through your wet lips, and you whimper at the contact. "You sure you can take me, babygirl?"

"Do your worst, chief." You tell him, and he nudges himself inside of you, stretching you wide open until you swallowed him whole. "Oh my god." You gasp out.

He leans forward, onto his forearms after wrapping your legs around him. He pulls out before thrusting back in, and he looks down at you for any signs of regret, but he receives none of that.

Your hands reach up to his neck, and you look down to see the movements of where the two of your bodies connect. He growls in your ear, and you clench around him at the sound. "So. Fucking. Beautiful." He tells you with each thrust. "And. All. Mine."

"All yours." You choke out, and throw your head back when he finds that perfect angle. "Roman." You whimper.

"I got you baby." He says, panting. His right hand moving down to cup your ass. "Taking me so well, aren't you?"

"I'm gunna cum, Roman." You tell him, and he speeds up his movements. "Right there, baby." His lips crash down on yours when your orgasm takes you over.

"Good fucking girl." He groans, and he fucks you through your orgasm.

"Cum inside me." You tell him, and he moans in your ear. "Fill me up like no other man has before." That's all it took before his hips falter, and he obeys your command. "I love you."

"I love you, more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.5K 30
Your favorite WWE faction that serves injustice ๐Ÿ˜ Mature content enter at your own risk ๐Ÿ’ž Requests closed โค๏ธ #2 on deanambrose 12/8/20 #2 on theshi...
699K 9.7K 103
Stories beyond stories of Roman Reigns stories๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ”ฅ
203K 4K 71
It's all in the title ;)