Accidental (A Ziam AU)

By darthniall

(Alternate Universe) - Liam is the star of the football team, while Zayn is the weird art kid that only has t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Important info and Playlist
Epilogue
Just A Thought

Chapter 15

8.2K 335 98
By darthniall

*Mature scenes*

Chapter 15 - Accidental

"Please come over, Zayn." Liam whispered into the phone. I laid in my bed,staring at the bumpy ceiling, with nothing on my mind but the brown-eyed boy I've grown to like so deeply.

"Now?" I smiled with the thought that he wanted me so badly. He wanted me just as much as I wanted him. That feeling alone was indescribable.

I heard a deep sigh from the other line. "Not tonight. But tomorrow night? My parents and sisters will all be out of town." It was silent as I thought for a moment. "Please, Zayn! I'm dying over here!"

I chuckled, rolling onto my stomach and plopping my head down on the soft pillow. I imagined Liam laying beside me as I memorized his features as he slept.

His mother has been keeping him under 'house arrest' - as Liam called it- and has been stuck at home for over a week now. She's been calling for all the school work he needs, and is still not convinced that he's well enough to go to school. I've missed seeing him every day. I've only seen him under the watchful eyes of his mother as I gave him the work he's missed that day. The only privacy we've gotten were the late night phone calls that last for hours, as we never get tired of hearing each other's voice.

"Do I have to sneak in?" I asked smirking to myself; I loved the feeling of adrenaline. "Am I allowed over?"

"Allowed? Not so much. But you don't have to sneak in, I'll just unlock the door." I could hear the smile in his voice. My heart ached to see him again.

"Not nearly as fun as I hoped." I joked, halfheartedly, missing him to the point of tears.

Liam didn't respond right away. Instead, he sighed deeply, "I miss you so much, Z."

I blinked away the tears. Why was I getting so emotional about this? Oh, right. Because I'm in love with this man, who just might love me back.

"Don't worry, Li, I'll see you tomorrow." I promised quietly into the phone, as if someone were to overhear our conversation.

"Come at eight, okay?" He sounded like a child, afraid I will back out of my promise to him. I don't think he understood; I won't ever leave him.

"Of course." I reassured quietly. Exhaustion was slowly taking over me, but I could leave. I wanted to keep talking to him. It was a Friday night, and all I wanted to do, was stay up all night and talk to him.

"Can you sing to me?" I asked quietly, my voice thick with sleep. I wanted to hear his voice as I drifted to sleep. I wanted him to be my last thought before exhaustion overcame me.

He chuckled, "Sure, Z." He cleared his throat before quietly singing:

"Well, you dawned on me and you bet I felt it, I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted. I fell right through the cracks, Now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool dawn run out

I'll be giving it my bestest, and nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention

I reckon it's again my turn

To win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate, no more, no more. It cannot wait, I'm yours

Well, open up your mind and see like me, Open up your plans and damn you're free, Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love

Listen to the music of the moment, people dance and sing, we're just one big family, And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved, loved

So I won't hesitate

No more, no more.

It cannot wait,

I'm sure.

There's no need to complicate,

Our time is short.

This is our fate,

I'm yours..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waiting for eight seemed to be the longest hours of my life. I washed the dishes, reorganized my room, sketched the house across from mine, and washed my truck, but I quickly ran out of things to do.

I checked the clock for the millionth time in the last hour: 7:28. Only half an hour more.

Thankfully, my sisters all left to hang out with their friends, and my mom left for work. I would rather be alone while I collected my jumbled nerves. That, and I didn't want them all up in my business, saying: 'where are you going'; 'who will you be with?' or 'do I know their parents?!'

My phone buzzed from the table, startling me. I reached out for it, glancing at the ID, before quickly pressing it against my cheek. "Liam?"

"Come over now; they left." I could hear the smile in his voice. He was eager. Although we had seen each other yesterday, it felt like weeks, because in our brief meeting, it felt rehearsed and careful: "Hello, Zayn how are you?" "Good. Did you get my school work?" "Of course, here it is." "Thanks I'll see you tomorrow" then with a light peck, we parted ways, always under the penetrating gaze of Liam's curious mother.

"I'll be there in 5." I said just as eagerly before I gathered my necessities and hurried out of the house, collecting my nerves as if it was the first time we were meeting.

The car ride was silent, making my foot twitch the petal down, egging the car to move faster.

Once I pulled up to his house, I turned off the car, and hopped out without a second's hesitation. I clicked the lock button as I ran up the path to his front door, knocking twice without waiting to slow my breathing. I was way too eager to see Liam to pause and wait. I needed to see him, hold him, kiss him, anything. I needed him.

Liam opened the door seconds after I knocked, his face was a breath of fresh air.

I couldn't hide the wide grin that snuck on my face. I didn't waste any time before I slammed my lips to his, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling his face even closer to mine. I felt him gasp deeply in surprise, but quickly reciprocated the kiss, and grabbed roughly on either sides of my waist, pressing my whole body against his.

After some time, we slowly parted, my fingers mindlessly tugging slightly on the small tuffs of hair at the back of Liam's head. He looked at me, happier than I've ever seen him before. He looked at me like I was sent from God Himself.

"I've been waiting until I could be rough with you." Liam said, gripping my sides tightly, but playfully. A smirk was growing on the right side of his swollen lips, "One of us was always broken." He joked, referring to the time I was so bruised, it hurt to breath. I cracked a smile, kissing the corners of his mouth softly.

"Now you have your chance." I said, making my voice slightly deeper. Liam blushed and swiftly shut the front door before returning to me.

He kissed me hard, our hands instantly exploring the other; the touch of his skin was addicting, and I couldn't get enough. I wanted more. I wanted more of him.

Liam guided us towards the living room, our lips never parting. Once there, he let his body slowly fall onto the couch, bringing me down with him. I hovered over him as our tongues explored each other's mouths, our chests pressed firmly against each other's.

It was getting hot, but we didn't care. I played with the hem of Liam's shirt, before I pulled the fabric over his head, trailing my fingers across his warm skin as I went.

Once his shirt was off, I ducked down, kissing down his neck, down his chest, letting my tongue slide down across his chest. Liam gasped, thrusting his hips onto mine, causing us both to moan deeply at the contact. He became searching for something to hold onto, before he settled with one hand gripping my shoulder, and the other fisting my hair.

I kissed down his abs, my fingers trailing softly down his sides, causing goosebumps to rise. I noticed the pink scare on his side, and I made an effort to kiss down the slightly risen line, causing another moan to escape from Liam's mouth.

I rose, swiftly pulling my own shirt off my body, before looking down at Liam. His eyes were dark with lust and his hands were on my thighs as I straddled his hips. His hair was disheveled and was sticking to his forehead from sweat. His lips were slightly parted, red and swollen from snogging. His erection was bold, and pressing against my thigh, making my own boner grow increasingly harder. He looked like a god.

I attached my lips back to his, enjoying to feel of his against mine. It was amazing to hear the quick breaths he made in between kisses, or to feel his moans rumble in my mouth. Our bare chests were pressed against each other as we shared the heat of our skin. It was an amazing feeling to know that in that moment, Liam was all mine, and I was all his.

"Zayn." Liam said skeptically as I trailed from his lips, traveling to his jaw then to his neck where I sucked and nipped at the skin.

"Hmm?" I asked slowly grinding my hips down into his. He instinctively thruster up into mine, while releasing an embarrassingly loud moan.

"I, um. I don't know where to go from here." He said. I lifted my head to see him avoid my gaze, his cheeks turning a shade of pink. "I've never really been with a guy before."

I smiled at his innocence, remembering that he just came out... At least to his family and I. I cupped his face in my hand and looked at him with admiration, before pressing my lips softly to his for a moment.

"Since I won, I'll do whatever I want to you." I smirked down at him as he blushed a deep red.

I attached my lips to the base of his neck and trailed my hands down to the button of his jeans. I began unbuttoning then then noticed how tense Liam was. I stopped, sliding my hands back up and then cupped his face. I kissed his cheek multiple times.

"Do you trust me?" I whispered against his lips, pecking at them lightly.

He nodded slightly. "I trust you with my life, Zayn."

I smiled and kissed him before sitting up, looking into his brown eyes. The same eyes that I fell in love with.

"I love you, Liam."

He blushed, "I love you too Z."

I kissed him hard on the mouth, before slowly removing his pants, leaving him beautifully bare in his boxers. I quickly stood and removed my own pants, before straddling Liam's hips again. I teased again, sliding my hands down, playing with the waistband of his underwear.

I chuckled as Liam flushed, but his hips twitched into an uncontrollable thrust. I slowly slid down his boxers, pausing to make sure Liam was comfortable with it, and pulled them off his ankles. I kissed his legs, up his thighs and teasingly kissed the area around his dick.

"Shit." Liam mumbled as he thrusted up again, I chuckled and held down his hips.

I brought my face back down towards his dick, and boldly licked up the side of his long shaft. I teasingly licked the head of his dick, looking up at Liam, who grabbed a fistful of my hair while throwing his head back in a moan. I smirked before taking the tip in my mouth, sucking lightly.

""Fuck, Zayn." Liam breathed. I took more of him in my mouth, making his hips twitch. I held his hips down firmly as I began bobbing my head, sucking harder.

After a few moments of breathy moans and mumbled curse words, Liam spoke up, "Zayn, I'm - I'm getting close."

I didn't stop, instead taking him father down my throat, sucking a little harder.

"Zayn - Fuck... - Zayn stop I'm a-almost there." He tried to get out. I knew what he was worried about, but I didn't stop. When he realized this, his dick twitched in my mouth, and I could feel the hot liquid run down my throat. His moans were loud, filling the empty house, as his toes curled and his back arched.

When he came down from his high, I slid him out of my mouth, kissing my way back up his body to his neck. I bit down lightly on the mark I had made before, then kissed his jaw until I met his lips.

His eyes were closed, his chest heaving from his high. I felt a strong sense of pride, knowing that I can make him squirm and unravel under me.

He suddenly opened his eyes, and kissed me roughly. I was taken aback as he took control and his hands began running down my abdomen to the waistline of my boxers. He nervously fumbled with the material, down my thighs, and I helped him take them all the way off.

His hands were shaking as he touched the area around my sensitive parts, so I took his hands in mine, while looking at him in the eye. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, Liam." I said softly, kissing his hands repeatedly.

He shook his head, "I want to do this."

I didn't argue as he took his hands back and instantly grabbed ahold of my dick. His warm hand wrapped around the base, as he kissed me for a brief moment.

He began pumping pumping the shaft, causing waves of pleasure to ripple through me. How many times have I imagined us sharing something so intimate? This over bearing sense of love came over me, for the man who made me melt at his touch. Moans escaped my lips as Liam worked his hand. I bent down and kissed him hard.

Moments later, I undid myself into Liam's hand. I didn't realize that I had closed my eyes, and collapsed onto Liam's naked body.

Our breathing echoed in the comforting silence. Liam's slow fingertips trailed over the skin on my back, drawing patterns on my spine.

"Did you know," Liam started, his voice just above a whisper. "You're still fucking sexy?"

I blushed and grinned, "You're going to bring that up all the time, huh?"

I felt him shrug underneath me, his arms wrapping protectively around me, "Only when I feel the need to tell you that I love you."

I rolled my eyes, nudging him softly in his ribs, "Don't be cheesy , Payne."

"Oh, but you love it, Malik." He teased.

I chuckled for a bit before sighing into his warm skin, "You're right. I do."

We laid in silence, for a log moment. The feeling of being and feeling wanted was filled totally and completely but the man laying under me. And the best part was, I totally and completely wanted him back.

"I love you, Li."

"I love you too, Z. Forever and always."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 305 29
"š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’–š’…š’‚š’‰š’‚š’—š’Šš’ š’Œš’‚ š’„š’‰š’‚š’‚š’š’… š’‰š’ š’šš’‚š’‚ š’‚š’‡š’•š’‚š’‚š’ƒ š’‰š’ š‘±š’ š’ƒš’‰š’Š š’‰š’ š’Œš’‰š’–š’…š’‚ š’Œš’Š š’Œš’‚š’”š’‚š’Ž š’š’‚š’‹š’‚š’˜š’‚š’ƒ š’‰š’" ...
5.4K 192 20
This are the stories of how people can be selfish, mean despite with the love and pleasure they get. Liam and Zayn: They've known each other for qu...
91.7K 3.7K 32
Liam Payne is a normal boy. He is looking for peace. Have two Best Buddies to hold onto and his 'not so big' Family. Not so nerdy, not so sporty. jus...
4.1K 178 28
"This is not a Love story, Zayn." A typical Jock and Nerd story. Nerd tutors Jock and falls in love BUT..... Started 26th February 2023 Ended 16th A...