Chapter 15

*Mature scenes*

Chapter 15 - Accidental

"Please come over, Zayn." Liam whispered into the phone. I laid in my bed,staring at the bumpy ceiling, with nothing on my mind but the brown-eyed boy I've grown to like so deeply.

"Now?" I smiled with the thought that he wanted me so badly. He wanted me just as much as I wanted him. That feeling alone was indescribable.

I heard a deep sigh from the other line. "Not tonight. But tomorrow night? My parents and sisters will all be out of town." It was silent as I thought for a moment. "Please, Zayn! I'm dying over here!"

I chuckled, rolling onto my stomach and plopping my head down on the soft pillow. I imagined Liam laying beside me as I memorized his features as he slept.

His mother has been keeping him under 'house arrest' - as Liam called it- and has been stuck at home for over a week now. She's been calling for all the school work he needs, and is still not convinced that he's well enough to go to school. I've missed seeing him every day. I've only seen him under the watchful eyes of his mother as I gave him the work he's missed that day. The only privacy we've gotten were the late night phone calls that last for hours, as we never get tired of hearing each other's voice.

"Do I have to sneak in?" I asked smirking to myself; I loved the feeling of adrenaline. "Am I allowed over?"

"Allowed? Not so much. But you don't have to sneak in, I'll just unlock the door." I could hear the smile in his voice. My heart ached to see him again.

"Not nearly as fun as I hoped." I joked, halfheartedly, missing him to the point of tears.

Liam didn't respond right away. Instead, he sighed deeply, "I miss you so much, Z."

I blinked away the tears. Why was I getting so emotional about this? Oh, right. Because I'm in love with this man, who just might love me back.

"Don't worry, Li, I'll see you tomorrow." I promised quietly into the phone, as if someone were to overhear our conversation.

"Come at eight, okay?" He sounded like a child, afraid I will back out of my promise to him. I don't think he understood; I won't ever leave him.

"Of course." I reassured quietly. Exhaustion was slowly taking over me, but I could leave. I wanted to keep talking to him. It was a Friday night, and all I wanted to do, was stay up all night and talk to him.

"Can you sing to me?" I asked quietly, my voice thick with sleep. I wanted to hear his voice as I drifted to sleep. I wanted him to be my last thought before exhaustion overcame me.

He chuckled, "Sure, Z." He cleared his throat before quietly singing:

"Well, you dawned on me and you bet I felt it, I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted. I fell right through the cracks, Now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool dawn run out

I'll be giving it my bestest, and nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention

I reckon it's again my turn

To win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate, no more, no more. It cannot wait, I'm yours

Well, open up your mind and see like me, Open up your plans and damn you're free, Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love

Listen to the music of the moment, people dance and sing, we're just one big family, And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved, loved