𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓ᵃʳⁱᵃⁿᵃ ᵍʳᵃⁿᵈᵉ

stevezwifey

ariana grande, a pop star who is known to the world as a princess to the public but an asshole in private, is... Еще

hi!
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
PART TWO
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT
important question!
‼️‼️‼️
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT 2

twenty two

7.6K 255 53
stevezwifey

  "y/n!" ariana whined as she pounded on y/n's front door. "let me in you ass, i've been out here for like five minutes!"

ariana shielded her eyes as she glanced behind her, groaning as she saw a few men with camera's standing at the street and snapping pictures of her.

she turned back around to the door. "dammit y/n! there's creepy men taking pictures of me!" she knew that the men at the street couldn't hear her, so ariana wasn't worried.

ariana raised her hand to the door again, but the door opened and her hand fell. ariana smiled widely as she stared up at who had opened the door, but it quickly dropped as she realized it wasn't y/n.

instead, it was y/n's best friend that ariana had run into a few months ago, miles.

miles smiled down at her, his skin shining in the sun. "oh shit, hey! you're here for y/n?" he didn't even give her time to answer before he stepped back to let her in. "come in, come in."

ariana gripped her box of donuts as she entered y/n's house, taking in the place. she had never been here before in their near year of friendship and month of...whatever they were. ariana liked it though because it screamed y/n everywhere.

miles shut the door after giving the men his finger, a mug on his face. his wide smile returned as he looked to ariana. "carter's in the back if you wanna go see her." he pointed to the back of the home.

ariana nodded, smiling at miles. "thanks. uh, where are you gonna go?" she asked, eyebrows furrowed. miles shrugged, "oh imma leave. y/n kicked me out when you said you were coming over."

ariana giggled, "oh okay. it's nice to properly meet you, miles." she held out her free hand to him, trying to balance the donuts in her other. miles took it with a smile before he scared ariana when his face turned serious.

miles pointed at ariana with his free hand. "by the way, y/n really likes you. and if i find out you broke her heart, i will beat your ass. we good?"

ariana went wide eyed and she furiously nodded. "of course. i don't plan to do anything to break her heart, anyway." miles smiled again as her dropped her hand. "i knew you'd say that. anyway, bye!"

miles turned around and opened the door, walking out of the home. he popped his head back in as he closed the door slowly. "tell y/n i told her to use condoms. i don't need godchildren yet, i'm too young."

ariana blushed as miles left for good, his statement ringing in her head.

she and y/n hadn't even done anything slightly intimate since they started "dating," or whatever you want to call it. all they had done was kiss; and not in like makeout way; like a peck and you're done way.

ariana craved for more, but she still wanted to go slow with y/n, and she knew that y/n felt the same. they both got out of very serious relationships only a while back, and jumping into something so quickly again might not be a good idea.

ariana sighed as she looked into the home, not knowing where to go as miles just said "back of the house."

"uh, y/n?" ariana yelled out into the home. "where are you?" she waited in silence for y/n's callback.

"i'm in here!" y/n yelled back after a short minute, making ariana smile just at the sound of her voice. she followed where the woman's voice came from, pushing open the slightly cracked door with her foot.

   ariana smiled wildly as she watched y/n set down her guitar into its case. she placed the donuts down on the small coffee table that was in the middle of the room before walking over to y/n who sat at the couch.

   y/n reached out for ariana's waist with a smile. "hey pretty," she greeted, pulling ariana onto her lap. ariana giggled happily at the nickname, her cheeks red.

"hi," she whispered back, hiding her face in y/n's neck. y/n laughed deeply beneath her, a hand stroking ariana's back. "are you shy now? i'm the shy one, that's my thing."

ariana pecked y/n's neck before pulling back, her fingers messing with the hairs on y/n's nape. "i am not shy. i'm just...happy to see you!" ariana excused, shrugging her shoulders. "i missed you a lot."

   "you just saw me yesterday," y/n teased, gliding her hands down ariana's exposed thighs. ariana blushed and swung herself off of y/n's lap. "leave me alone." she pouted.

   ariana bent down to grab a donut from the box. "i brought donuts. you want one?" she asked, pulling out the one with chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinkles that she ordered just for y/n.

   "ooo, yes please." y/n smiled like a little kid as she grabbed the donut from ariana's hand, her teeth digging into the soft dough. "oh my god this is so good," y/n whispered, her voice muffled by the donut.

   "oh, by the way," y/n spoke up as she swallowed the treat. "my manager frank wants me to write a song with this girl. you probably don't know her because she's super new and is just starting to write her first few songs."

ariana frowned at the mention of this girl. "what's her name?" she asked, taking her possessive seat back on y/n's lap.

"lara anderson, or something like that. she's pretty young. but we're supposed to get together in a few days, frank just told me about this today." y/n shrugged, brushing it off.

ariana hummed, straddling the woman beneath her. "do you...think she's pretty?" she whispered, avoiding y/n's eyes. ariana pouted as y/n laughed loudly. "ariana, really? i don't even know what she looks like for gods sake."

"you can't blame me for being weary about her! i mean, we met when making a song together, so what says that you guys can't!" ariana whined, trying to leave y/n's lap but the other held her down tightly.

"hey, hey, hey. ariana, i am dating you, not her. i don't want her, i want you and only you. do you understand me?" y/n confirmed, keeping eye contact with ariana to make sure it was pressed into her brain.

ariana broke out into a smile, a blush painted across her cheeks. "we're dating?!" y/n smiled back, "is that really all you got from that? but yes, at least i think we are."

ariana squealed happily as she gripped y/n's cheeks and pulled her closer, kissing her briefly a few times. "hm, do you wanna—wanna be my girlfriend?" y/n muttered in between ariana's kisses.

ariana giggled as she pulled back. "yes, yes, yes!" she yelled, nodding her head frantically. "fucking finally y/n!" y/n groaned as ariana rolled them over so they were laying on the couch, y/n's body over top of hers.

   ariana sighed contently as y/n embraced her lips in a passionate kiss. her hands tangled in her hair as y/n's hand trailed up the back of her shirt, her short nails slightly dragging over ariana's skin.

   the smaller woman gasped at the pressure and arched her back at the sensation. "f-fuck," ariana muttered under her breath as y/n pulled back to kiss over her neck. ariana swore she could feel y/n's smirk against her skin which only made her more excited.

   y/n nipped at ariana's collarbone with her teeth, earning a soft moan from the woman under her. ariana blushed in embarrassment, but it was quickly blinded by cockiness when she heard a quiet groan from the other woman.

   y/n's kisses trailed back up ariana's neck until she returned to her pink lips, her teeth capturing ariana's bottom lip before she kissed her once more. ariana held her cheeks tightly, pulling y/n's body impossibly closer to her own.

"wait, what the fuck?" ariana gasped as y/n sat back on her knees, smiling down at her. "where are you going?" she sat up as y/n left the couch and grabbed her donut again, grasping it between her teeth.

   "nothin." y/n shrugged with a mouth full of donut, sitting down on the computer chair at her desk. "i'm just sitting."

   ariana scoffed, sitting upright with her arms crossed over her chest. "you left me here! all desperate!" she whined, pouting at y/n to possibly convince her to come back.

   y/n just laughed as she finished the treat. "remember ariana. slow."

——

   y/n sighed as she walked down the long hallway of the studio building, honestly dreading this day and the rest of them to come.

   ariana had been pouting for days about y/n and this lara girl making a song together. she was just afraid that y/n would like lara more than she liked her, and would leave her just like that. but deep down she knew y/n would never do that—that wasn't who she was.

   y/n made sure to knock before she walked into the room, being careful not to startle the young woman.

   lara smiled widely as y/n entered the room with an awkward smile of her own and her guitar case in her hand. she stood up from her seat on the couch, offering y/n her hand which she took.

   "it's so amazing to meet you! i've looked up to you for, i don't know, years maybe. your music is so amazing and it's just an honor to be writing with you!" lara was just gushing away before she realized she didn't even introduce herself.

   "oh, sorry! i'm lara anderson."

   y/n smiled back politely, feeling happy about the girls compliments about her skills. "thank you, that means a lot. i'm y/n, but you probably already know that..sorry." she scratched the back of her neck nervously.

   lara just giggled to herself. "it's okay!"

   they stood in a silence, but it wasn't too awkward considering they just officially met each other. "u-uh," lara spoke quietly. "how about we get to know each other first before we start in the song. then maybe it'll get us flowing easier?"

   y/n nodded slowly, leaning her guitar case against the wall by the door. "that's a good idea. you go first."

——

   y/n walked into ariana's house with a loud groan, feeling tired and feeling pain in her lower back from being up so much.

   if she was being honest, she was almost jumping for joy when she and lara ended their session together. lara kept flirting with y/n the whole time, and it wasn't like she was trying to hide it either. she was a little touchy too, which made y/n uncomfortable alone.

   she tried to brush it off with a polite smile and she tried to keep it friendly, but lara would not budge.

   ariana perked up as she heard the door close, practically jumping off the couch and running to the foyer. y/n was leaning herself against the door with her eyes closed, and she swore she could've fallen asleep right there.

   "you're back! i missed you so much, ugh! i've been so lonely," ariana pouted as she walked up to the singer, resting her hands on her cheeks as she pulled her down into a soft kiss.

   y/n felt herself relax as she melted into ariana's touch, and she nearly died and went to heaven when ariana ran a gentle hand over her chest.

   "how was it, hm?" ariana hummed as she pulled away, y/n still keeping her eyes shut. y/n stayed quiet which panicked ariana. "oh my god, was she flirting with you? did she touch you?! ooh, i'm gonna beat her fucking ass!"

   ariana was flipping her shit as she pulled away from y/n and began flailing her arms everywhere, spewing off everything she would do to lara if she ever got the chance.

   y/n cracked her eyes open with a chuckle as she approached her girlfriend. "hey, come on gorgeous," y/n spoke calmly, grabbing ariana's wrist and placed her arms down at her sides. "yes, she did flirt a little and she was a little touchy. i tried to keep it friendly though, so i don't know where she got the idea that i was interested in her."

   "y/n are you serious? ooh, just let me get a piece of her and i will—" ariana's screaming fit was cut off when y/n picked her up and swung her over her shoulder, carrying her back to the living room.

   ariana huffed and went limp, deciding to just shut up and throw insults at lara in her head. she let out a squeal as y/n threw her down onto the couch before sitting down herself.

   "listen. it doesn't matter how much she flirts with me or tries to get with me, because it won't work. i don't want her, trust me okay? i've got you and i don't need anybody else." y/n spoke gently as she readjusted herself so she was hovering above ariana again.

   "it's doesn't matter because she doesn't get to kiss me, you do." y/n whispered, pressing her lips to ariana's to prove her point. "she doesn't get to call me her girlfriend, you do. alright?"

   ariana blushed at the title, wrapping her arms around y/n's neck as she nodded. "i'm sorry. i just know how good you are and i don't wanna lose that already. or ever."

"you don't have to be sorry. but really, please don't worry about lara. you've got me, okay?" y/n spoke softly into ariana's ear. ariana nodded slowly, pulling her girlfriend into a soft kiss.  

   y/n parted their lips with a smile as she laid down on ariana, cuddling into her side. ariana smiled down at her and used her nail to draw shapes on y/n's back.

   ariana didn't have anything to worry about. right?

——

oo🤯

it's been awhile and this chapter was kinda boring but oh well

i love youuuuu <333!!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

121K 3.9K 69
An Ariana Grande Fanfiction. Read it if you want. Male Y/N
81.1K 2.2K 26
y/n and ariana find their way back to each other after all these years. [HIATUS] - sequel to "discover"
114K 4.8K 20
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ariana likes her daughter's babysitter a bit more than she should.
17.3K 1.1K 14
"𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘊𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘪...