SIDELINES; liam dunbar

By janiabeans

๐Ÿฅ โ› i see you loving on the sidelines, i think about it at the wrong times โœ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ: moonee zhao-mccall ha... More

~ฮตรฏะท~ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
01. {moonee's return}
02. {kidnapping a freshman}
03. {lydia's fake party}
04. {the scrimmage}
05. {stuck in a well}
06. {canine distemper virus}
07. {scott's death}
08. {berserker battle}
09. {the new list}
10. {bonfire party}
11. {satomi's pack}
12. {moonee's goal}
13. {road trip}
14. {la iglesia}
15. {fully fledged wolf}
16. {heritage talk}
17. {understanding moonee}
~ฮตรฏะท~ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
18. {senior scribe}
19. {new girl}
20. {tracy stewart}
21. {sinema club}
22. {dread doctors}
23. {suppressed memories}
24. {xan's jealousy}
25. {newest chimera}
26. {stolen sophmores}
27. {rescued by theo}
28. {mercury poisoning}
29. {the perigee-syzygy}
31. {dark moonee}
32. {library clean-up]
33. {theo's pack}
34. {the demon wolf}
36. {eichen house}
37. {lie ability}
38. {finding mason}
39. {the beast of gevaudan}
40. {stargazing and kisses}
~ฮตรฏะท~ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
41. {worst date ever}
42. {broken compass}
43. {who's stiles?}
44. {lacrosse captain}
45. {mr douglas' coughing fit}
46. {gwen's protection party}
47. {ghost rider attack}
48. {the k index}
49. {the not a train station}
50. {theo raeken returns}
51. {allison's death}
52. {i love you so much}
53. {liam can't ride a horse}
54. {new hair, new me}

30. {conflict at the highschool}

2.2K 108 105
By janiabeans

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"what's happening?" liam asked, there was a drop of black substance in hayden's fluid bag.

the five were squeezed into an elevator. franchie and hayden were in wheelchairs while liam and moonee pushed them.

"i'm not sure... but it's definitely not good." melissa confessed.

"my sister..." hayden started again, her hand reaching out for someone to hold.

moonee leaned forward and pulled franchie's hand over to hers, allowing them to bind.

"scott's out looking for her right now. he's going to bring her here as soon as he can, all right?" melissa reassured her.

once the elevator doors opened, melissa led the four sophomores into one of the abandoned rooms in the memorial hospital.

they aided her in lifting the girls on surgery tables and connecting them to monitors.

"do you think scott needs our help?" liam asked his friends - he seemed eager to confront the boy.

"probably, yeah." moonee nodded, "will you be okay, mom?"

"i'll be fine, is mason still on his way?" melissa questioned.

"yeah, he's nearly here."

"then we'll be fine."

moonee nodded and made her way over to fran. "wait, no i can't go."

"no, it's fine." franchie shook her head, "you should go."

"are you sure?" moonee asked, feeling guilty.

"of course, i'll see you after? i love you." franchie said.

"love you more." moonee repeated back, softly pecking her forehead. "i swear i'll be right back, see you in a minute?"

"in a minute." franchie agreed.

moonee blew her a kiss before going over to hayden and pecking her cheek. "you'll be okay."

"come on, moon." liam rushed her.

"i'm coming, i'm coming." moonee glared at him.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"don't be too hard on scott, he's doing the best he can." moonee explained as they approached the school door.

"he's not doing enough." liam shook his head.

moonee thrust her arm forward and pushed him into the wall with the air. the impact wasn't too harsh but he felt it.

"watch who you're talking about. he's my brother and he's your alpha, so don't disrespect him." moonee yelled, "do you have any idea what he's going through trying to save everyone?"

liam was surprised by her eruption of rage. moonee's face eased and she released the boy.

"sorry, supermoon." she confessed, "but seriously stop being a dick."

"okay."

"thanks." moonee hummed as she pulled the door open. unknowingly, she stepped over the mountain ash surrounding the building and entered the school.

liam was following behind her but was pushed back by the supernatural force field. moonee turned around in confusion when he wasn't behind her.

"mountain ash?" the girl asked in perplexity.

"i'll find another way round." liam mumbled, quickly walking off.

"you won't if it's all around the school." she yelled back but he was long gone, "whatever."

the girl walked through the dark and destroyed hallways, not entirely sure where she wanted to go. she walked over metal locker doors that had been pulled off the bolts.

"moonee?" an all too familiar voice called out, "what are you doing here?"

the girl pivoted around to see her girlfriend slowly approaching her.

"looking for my brother... what are you doing here?" the mccall girl asked, sceptically.

"waiting for a friend." xan said.

"i'm pretty sure scott's the only one here." moonee clarified.

"theo's somewhere around." xan shrugged.

"you're friends with theo?" moonee quizzed, "since when?"

"since this." she tilted her head and flashed her glowing golden eyes at the girl.

moonee's jaw physically dropped and her heart nearly stopped beating. she was in complete awe, struggling to find words to say. "you're a chimera?"

"come on, babe. you're smarter than this." xan sighed, "of course i am. i've been one for years now."

"it doesn't make sense - scott would've caught your scent or something." moonee shook her head.

xan shrugged, "i've learnt to mask it and i never gave scott a reason to even try catch it."

"what so, you're working for the dread doctors?" moonee realised.

"i'm not working for them. i'm working with them." xan corrected her, "who do you think helped them connect the dots that you're indah zhao's daughter?"

moonee stepped closer to her, "you knew my mother?"

"i've heard of her." xan explained, "her work was brilliant."

"it was immoral and cruel." moonee raised her voice.

"it was a success."

"it ruined my life!" moonee yelled back, "i can't believe this... so our whole relationship was what?"

"it wasn't a relationship." xan shook her head, "at least not to me. i just needed to gather information from you and your pack. theo and i have been planning this since scott became the alpha."

"so... meeting me at bonfire night wasn't an accident?" moonee's voice cracked.

"no."

"but you came to all my games and spent so much time with me."

"i needed to know who you were and what you could do." xan justified.

"i never used my abilities when you were around." moonee pointed out, tears welling up in her eyes.

"when you thought i wasn't around." xan told her, "look, i never meant to hurt you."

"you thought that making me like you and then telling me you're working with the doctors, who broke me, wouldn't hurt?!" moonee asked in disbelief, her eyes starting to shift into a light grey colour as anger overtook her.

"i've been with them and theo longer than i've been with you."

"of course theo is a chimera! wait you're dating theo?! i-i thought you only liked-" moonee was taken aback, so much new information in such little time.

"i do only like girls, i meant i've known theo longer." xan explained with an emotionless laugh, "he's like my family, we trust each other."

"and i trusted you." moonee admitted.

xan felt slightly bad. she did end up falling for moonee in the process of using her. she realised that the girl was one of the most developed, complicated people she'd ever known - alexandra did like moonee.

"look, i really don't want to do this. but theo really doesn't need you here right now." xan sighed.

"do what-" moonee was cut off by a roar.

xan had looked down and shifted into werewolf form and was about to attack the girl. she barred her teeth, which were unusually sharp and slightly curled. they were snake like. moonee was in such shock that she couldn't even defend herself.

luckily before xan even had a chance to run at the elementum, she was struck down to the floor - unconscious.

"oh shit." mason cussed, dropping the locker door onto the ground, "i didn't mean to hit her that hard."

moonee was in bafflement.

"are you okay?"

the girl sprinted over and ran into the boy's arms. "thank you, thank you. you came at the right time. there's a 68% chance she was going to kill me." moonee panted.

"what happened?"

"i'll explain later. why are you here?" she questioned, glancing at the knocked-out girl on the floor and walking off.

"we need to get liam." he said, quickly.

"i doubt he's even in here, this place is surrounded with mountain ash-"

a growl echoed through the school, alerting the two.

"never mind." moonee corrected herself, "they're in the library."

"how'd you know that?" mason asked as he ran behind the girl.

"biggest place in the school, so it's most likely to project that type of sound." she shrugged.

the girl was furious, her girlfriend turned out to be working with the dread doctors and theo was evil. she wasn't that surprised about that last part but she was still very overwhelmed.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"moonee, please!" mason called out as he ran after her, "wait!"

the girl was now power walking to the library, hoping to find liam and scott. it was unusual, the supermoon was taking a drastic toll on her, increasing her anger.

"liam! liam!"

"liam! liam!" mason's voice rose every time he called the beta's name.

when the two entered the vast room, they were met with the sight of liam slicing his alpha's face. an ear-piercing scream from moonee is what caught liam's attention.

the boy turned around, revealing his bloody, bruised face, in werewolf form. his claws and hand were covered in blood and his eyes were gleaming.

"liam! what are you doing?!" mason shouted.

liam wasn't even able to answer because moonee had put her arms out and aerokinetically drew him closer to them.

her head tilted to the side as she watched liam struggle to inhale air. her two arms were out, her palms facing the beta werewolf. liam's hairy hands and sharp claws were clasped around his neck as he gasped, desperately, for air.

"liam!" mason called out in concern.

mason was puzzled about what was going on, he could see one of his best friends choking and the other watching in silence and concentration. he went to take a step forward to help, but was pushed back by a small gust of air.

"moonee... stop it." liam puffed out.

moonee was mesmerised. liam deserved what was happening to him. he had tried to kill her brother and now she was getting vengeance. the supermoon was severely affecting her, making her more vindictive than she's ever been.

mason could finally see the twinkling grey glimmer in moonee's eyes and that's when he put two and two together. he ran up to the girl and grabbed her by her shoulder.

"moonee, stop! you're going to kill him!" mason yelled out while shaking her.

kill him? moonee didn't want that, at the moment. she could now clearly see how she had pushed liam down to his knees, struggling to breathe. she didn't feel bad, though she knew that she couldn't let it go any further. the mccall girl shut her eyes and threw her arms down, permitting liam to breathe.

liam sighed in relief as he panted. then, he looked at moonee in fear, he didn't think she would ever hurt him. the glimpse in her eyes, she had no remorse. that was the same look he had when he attacked scott.

mason went over to scott, leaving moonee and liam standing opposite one another. moonee stepped forward too, approaching liam on the ground.

she had put her dirty trainers on his chest, pushing him down to the floor. moonee bent down slightly, staring down at the dunbar boy. it was unusual that moonee was able to overpower liam, mainly because he was physically stronger than her.

what was even more unusual was the fact that the supermoon had made him lose control, but he still wasn't fighting her back. there was no doubt that moonee was more powerful than the werewolf but unlike him, she wasn't holding back.

"if i see you again, liam dunbar? i am going to kill you." she growled.

that was a lie. liam knew it and moonee knew it too. she would never take anyone's life, especially not her best friend's. moonee had been so engulfed in anger, that she had forgotten to check up on her brother. when she looked over, she saw mason helping him up.

moonee took her leg off liam and watched him scramble up.

"they both died a few minutes ago." mason said to his best friend, "they're gone."

liam's face shifted and he didn't hesitate to dash out the door. once he was gone, moonee ran to her brother and helped him, not catching what mason had said.

"scott, what happened?" mason asked him before glancing at moonee, "moon, your eyes?"

moonee looked up at him, confused. her eyes were flickering orange but she had no clue. when mason didn't say anything else, she peered back down at scott.

"are you okay?" moonee quizzed, her anger slowly shifting into worry and care for her older brother.

"it's the supermoon." scott explained to the two sophomores, "it was just-"

"bad timing." theo growled as he sauntered into the room, xan beside him. "i mean seriously? you couldn't have waited five minutes."

theo immediately pushed mason, the boy hit himself on a wooden table and fell unconscious. moonee raised her hand but before she was able to do anything, xan grabbed her arms and threw her onto her back.

moonee laid on the ground, groaning. she was definitely going to get a bruised a rib from that. however, she pushed herself up and kicked the girl back. xan stumbled but didn't hesitate to swing a punch at her. she was able to dodge the first but theo had managed to get her the second time - bashing her right in the face.

moonee fell and stayed down this time, as she was now knocked out cold.

⎯ ❃ neens speaks!
a very long chapter because this is going to be the last one until the end of june because i'm starting my exams next week <33

i hope you guys enjoyed and i'll see you in a few weeks :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.1K 20
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING) โHow do I make sure I don't hurt anyone?โž โYou learn to control it, not let it control you.โž *extended summary inside OC X LIAM...
401K 16.1K 29
I'm a little dysfunction, don't you know? If you push me, it might be bad - tech n9ne TEEN WOLF SEASON FOUR LIAM DUNBAR STANDALONE| BOYXBOY
32.3K 551 24
(EDITING) ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Liam Dunbar finds himself entangled with the youngest Stilinksi, who happens to be a witch alternative universe [ liam dunb...