ODYSSEY (Punishing: Gray Rave...

By Suzuka69

[] Constructs. Dispensable cannon fodders for humanity to use against the Punishing Virus. Tools to counter... More

Author's notes
Prologue: Darkening skies
Vol. 1/ Chapter 1: Unearthed
Vol. 1/ Chapter 2: Two satellites
Vol. 1/ Chapter 3: A fresh start
Vol. 1/ Chapter 4: Cause and Effect
Vol.1/ Chapter 5: Unexpected happenstance
Vol. 1/ Chapter 6: Friend or Foe?
‹⟨Elite Operator Profile⟩›
Vol. 2/ Chapter 1: Parallels
Commandant's File
Vol. 2/ Chapter 2: Faultline
Vol. 2/ Chapter 3: The sky meets the Earth
Vol. 2/ Chapter 4: Hard Contact
Vol. 2/ Chapter 5: Intrusion
Vol. 2/ Chapter 6: Monster under the mask
Armatek Agent Profile #1
Vol. 3/ Chapter 1: Assets of the state
Armatek Agent Profile #2
HAC-PMC Tier list
Vol. 3/ Chapter 2- Assets of the state [part 2]
Vol. 3/ Chapter 3: Misaligned goals
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Vol. 3/ Chapter 4: Hired sword
Vol. 3/ Chapter 5: Hired gun
Armatek Agent profile #3
The Manager, Hera Otto
Vice Manager, Antonin Jöhtunn
Special Agent roster
Special Agent roster #2
Vol. 3/ Chapter 6: Called out to the Devil and the Devil said "Hey."
Vol. 4/ Chapter 1: Arkangel
Vol. 4/ Chapter 2: Psycho

Transcendant profile

1.1K 23 31
By Suzuka69

*click*

*click*

“Ahhn~, yamete kud–”

*scroll*

*click*

View this profile?

*clicked YES*

Viewing profile, this may take a
moment.

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

...16%
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

...36%
█████▒▒▒▒▒

...69%
███████▒▒▒

...100% complete
██████████

Name: Thana Schozchzvilt

Frame: Nova

Psychological Age: 20

Vital fluid type: O

Activation date: November 6

Service time: Unknown

Height: 185cm

Weight: 70kg

Affiliation: Babylonia, integrated within the Kurono special task forces.

Task Force: Lazarus

Class: Vanguard-type Transcendant

///

[Files]

A Transcendant with a rather carefree attitude, but don't let her smile fool you. Thana is actually a part of an experimental task force comprised of a rag-tag group of former constructs.

She is the only one in Babylonia to have ever killed an Ascendant in the past. Two Ascendants in total. This cemented her status as a known and legendary figure amongst normal constructs, especially those who are always exposed to the war against the Punishing Virus.

Her background data is murky, to say the least. Saying that word is an understatement. Only a number of people know about her story, and those said people have a tight lip when it comes to that. What surprised the higher ups was that she has a past connection with Watanabe, a wanted fugitive construct and the leader of the Forsaken.

Needless to say, despite her questionable methods in the battlefield, as well as some rather unsettling rumors about her, she is undeniably a helpful asset when it comes to dealing with the impossible.

///

[Miscellaneous Information]

#1

Thana is best described to be of large stature, an intimidating woman to say the least. Her tall height, coupled by an athletic build, gives her a rather unique charm into her.

#2

She has long, waist-length brown hair, and a messy V-shaped bangs that keeps disrupting her vision modules.

#3

She dons a full armored military garments under a skin-tight body suit. It also has a specially installed gravity booster that grants her unparalleled mobility while operating in the field.

#4

She likes to collect trophies from slayed enemies she deemed strong. Has preserved both severed heads of the Ascendants she killed in an empty jar.

#5

Her main armament is a rapid firing plasma rifle, which can be refitted with a longer, air-cooled barrel to become a light machine gun. Her supposed to be secondary weapon is her trusty katana, which she uses more due to reasons unknown.

(Thana's plasma rifle)

~~~

Name: Laethiel Volga

Frame: Berserk

Psychological Age: 20

Vital fluid type: B

Activation date: June 21

Service time: 5 years

Height: 180cm

Weight: [Error, data unavailable]

Affiliation: Babylonia, integrated within the Kurono special task forces.

Task Force: Lazarus

Class: Vanguard-type Transcendant

///

[Files]

Laethiel, better known as 'Lae' by the rest of the team, is the unofficial tank unit of Rozzi's Task force. The sheer power of her raw punches is enough to plow through a thick layer of concrete wall, that is still without her combat gauntlets. A pretty impressive feat for a pretty impressive person.

She was once a renowned mixed martial artist back in the day when humanity hasn't cucked itself over. Winning dozens of medals and trophies, she is considered one of, if not, the best fighter her agency has to offer. She might look content on what she has achieved, but in reality, she wanted someone to beat her for once.

When news of a rampaging virus reached her, she wasn't that surprised. Humanity had reached the peak where almost everyone could afford an android or robot to do the chores and hard works for them. Even in sports, humans have been slowly shrinking back into the crowds to watch a bunch of high tech androids do what was supposed to be human sport.

She quickly signed up in the nearest military outpost she could find, which was home to the 85th motorized division of the old government army, to give her final fight against the corrupted. This led to her being discovered by a clean up team from Kurono after a large scale battle, where almost all of the soldiers in that army was decimated.

Her nearly mutilated and charred body was found inside a large crater, formed by an artillery barrage sent to delay the corrupted horde. Around her was a sea of destroyed and mangled pieces of dead androids, mixed with the bloodied remains of the not-so-lucky cannon fodders left to die.

She was then recovered by the clean up team and was sent to one of Kurono's remaining facilities in the continent of Europe. This led to her consciousness being transferred into a construct body, and after countless 'deaths' in the battlefield due to non-stop fighting, it was decided that she would be an experimental soldier.

A Transcendant, to be exact.

///

[Miscellaneous files]

#1

Laethiel is of Russian descent, and she would transform into a curse spewing machine when in the thick of battle. One would just have to endure the numerous profanity coming through the end of the line. Poor soul.

#2

Her fiery red hair and crimson colored eyes is sometimes more terrifying than the glare of a corrupted. She is tall and bulky, which makes her hard to approach sometimes. Her appearance can somewhat be scary, since her frame is pockmarked by scrapes and scratches on the surface, but she's a nice person.

#3

Likes stuffed bears, and real ones too.

#4

Rozzi still hasn't figured out how strong Lae is, since both of her combat gauntlets are so heavy that it needs a special type of machinery just to be installed in her arms. Even the removal process is meticulous, as it takes quite some time to ensure that both of her arms are still intact.

Laethiel herself doesn't know how she manages to wear it, but she does have a rough idea on how it works. Her entire frame is heavily modified, to the point that her upper body is made out of pure armor. The lack of synthetic skin makes her look like a walking tank too.

#5

When being deployed, she is dropped separately from the rest of the team using a special drop pod solely designed for special units in Babylonia. She's basically the opening tune of an upcoming corrupted cleansing, and any corrupted mechanoids caught in her way becomes prey, waiting to be destroyed.

~~~

Name: Stella Vorrault

Frame: Achlys

Psychological Age: 18

Vital fluid type: AB

Activation date: May 16

Service time: 2 years

Height: 168cm

Weight: 68kg

Affiliation: Babylonia, integrated within the Kurono special task forces.

Task Force: Lazarus

Class: Vanguard-type Transcendant

///

[Files]

Even though she's the youngest in the team, Stella's remarkable and impressive skills as a leader earned her the respect of her peers. Nobody expected a young lass like her to lead the much more experienced members of the team, but she proved to be more capable than doing so.

Mostly reserved and quiet, she often gets spoiled and treated by Thana and Laethiel as their younger sister, though it varies depending on the situation. Though she expresses annoyance at times, she appreciates them every time.

Stella was born from a rich family back when Earth was still a technological paradise. She enjoyed the privileges of the rich, the vast wealth of her family, and the respect and power her name brought with her.

However, she wanted to make a change when she learned the dark truth about her family's business. Her father was the overseer of a secret, biochemical facility that aims to boost the capabilities of a normal human soldier.

But before she could even put a stop to the horrendous human rights violations those scientists conducted, the Punishing Virus came. Their city was soon transformed into a gritty warzone, and the government army failed to stop the corrupted's advance.

And in a twist of fate and irony, Stella stole a transport craft filled with a cargo of those experimental serums and flew it on the last evacuation point, which was headed to the space station E-2 Babylonia. As much as she hated to do this, she used her family's name and status to get aboard the space shuttles alongside the precious cargo.

Sometime later, scientists and engineers aboard the station discovered that if they would just tweak a couple of things in the experimental serums brought in, it could be of help to combat the virus, albeit temporarily. It was a relief for Stella, but at the same time a burden for her to carry.

She had left her family, her loved ones in a haste of panic and cowardice, which made her berate herself for quite sometime. This led her to a spiralling abyss of depression. However, when she caught news of the continuation of a project aimed for the reconstruction of the human body, she immediately volunteered.

No longer would she be afraid of the Punishing Virus, nor the corrupted. She would be fighting alongside many other constructs so that humanity could make a stand again, and it would go down in history that she fought for the entirety of the human race.

She was immediately reminded how hypocritical humans were.

///

[Miscellaneous files]

#1

Stella is best described to have an imposing look. Her dark blue eyes looks like she's ready to slice someone's throat with her nodachi. Her hair reaches all the way down to her waist, and Rozzi would always complain to nobody in particular why they made Stella's hair so pretty.

#2

Unlike Laethiel, who is a pure physical damage dealer, Stella's frame harnesses the corrupted particles in her surroundings and uses it to boost her attacks, thus creating a dark and ominous purplish-like flame on her sword, and, on rare occasions, her body too.

#3

Likes to stare at random objects every time.

#4

Complains that her chest cusions are somewhat too big compared on Thana and Laethiel's flatter chests. Rozzi thinks they are good things to fondle with though, so she is relieved.

*Noted by Nikola*

-Please refrain from doing unpleasant things to constructs under your command.

[User log, Rozzi.969]

-She likes it though.

#5

Has a huge stash of serums on her dorm so that they aren't required to fill out paperwork every time they have to order. She does this so that if ever something happens to their precious Commandant, she could have one ready at all times.

~~~

Published: April 22, 2022
Words: 1749

(A/n: aaaaand that's done. Let's welcome our new waifus! Hopefully no one dies right? RIGHT?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103 18 15
{WARNING: The following is a "My Hero Academia" fanfiction and contains mature content, mature language, sexual assault, violence, gore, made up char...
47.9K 1K 37
My First PGR fanfic The Punishing Virus has managed to destroy most of Mankind durings its first eruption in a disclosed area... Some scientists trie...
1.2K 311 22
When a government-funded project to create supersoldiers goes incredibly wrong, a zombie outbreak unlike any the world has ever seen in books and vid...
32K 942 23
It was the year 20XX. I was 15 at the time. The year where that damn Punishing Virus appeared and started corrupting robots and drove them into nothi...