Leveling Up In An Otome Game

By GhostWriter2o

(Y/N)(Your name) (L/N)(Last name) did NOT like otome games. Specifically the R18 otome game their roommate pl... More

1 - PROLOGUE
2 - START OF ROUTE 1
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 - START OF ROUTE 2
13 -
14 -
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -

8 -

5.3K 269 219
By GhostWriter2o

Third P.O.V

(Y/N) could look at their business' stocks all day, but they had to attend school.

"You don't look too well."

Allie commented to (Y/N) at lunch.

"Yeah, are you alright? Do you need something? Soup? Cake? Car? Potato? Forget the potato, what can I do?"

Miyako imeadeatly offered, trying to get (Y/N)'s attention.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Just tired."

(Y/N) quickly said. The business profits doubled overnight.

Most of the students were in awe of their newfound success, including some parents.

Some parents even tried to make (Y/N) a marriage candidate for their children.

(Y/N) of course, had no intention of getting married. The game would reset anyway.

But if they were ever feeling adventurous, (Y/N) was open to giving marriage a try.

[Mission: Accept Kai's confession.

Reward: A kiss from Kai.

Failure: Starvation for a year.]

"So unoriginal."

(Y/N) muttered. They had a sinking feeling as they walked the halls.

I feel like something weird is going to happen.

(Y/N) was suddenly pinned to the wall.

"Can we talk?"

Kai asked shyly.

"Do I have a choice?"

(Y/N) asks spitefully. Kai managed to pin them in a secluded hallway.

How many secluded hallways does this school have?!

"Well.... Ever since our date, you're all I can think about. So.... Would you officially date me?!!"

When did we go on a date?

(Y/N) wanted to harshly reject Kai(not to mention beat him up), but then they remembered the mission.

"Sure-"

[Mission: Accept Kai's confession. COMPLETE.]

Before (Y/N) could do anything else, Kai pulled them into an abandoned classroom and kissed them.

[Mission: Have intercourse with Kai.

Reward: Loss of virginity.

Failure: Loss of sight.]

Oh no.

Author's Note: What a lovely cliffhanger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 8.3K 103
"Choi Sarang I'm in love with you. I've always been and I'll always be." Jungkook whispered to Sarang. Follow the life of Sarang, the first and only...
13.1K 512 27
johnson Kim, Real name; Kim Lee A 20 years old expressionless guy and a music artist reincarnated into a fantasy game-like world after dying fr...
21.1K 758 33
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
890K 53.5K 55
Published on 4/5/20 In Neo's past life, he was a wicked person who sought to kill his little brother, the rightful heir of a Ducal House. His conspir...