Twisted Love | āœ“

By vairhans

š€ šƒš€š‘šŠ š‘šŽšŒš€šš‚š„ š›/š° š­š°šØ ššžšÆš¢šØš®š¬ š¦šžš§ ššš§š šš š¤š¢š§š š¬šØš®š„. š‘°š’• š’•š’š’š’Œ š’š’... More

Note
Aesthetic and Playlist
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
Epilogue
AU Ending
Book 2

41

62.7K 1.7K 117
By vairhans

Chapter 41 - Crazy

Elias carried her to the hot bath. While playing with the bubbles that formed, her eyes twinkled. No matter how Iris cursed them for taking away her freedom, she could not help but enjoy the luxurious setting. They had provided her with everything she could ever want.

She let out a sigh.

Elias massaged her neck gently, which broke the knots in her skin caused by their torment as she relaxed in the warm water. "Hmm. I like it," she murmured as she leaned against his chest, slowly closing her eyes. She was tired and their massage felt too good that she was sleepy.

Elias crooned, "Don't sleep on me, baby," while he washed the foam from her body and massaged her head with shampoo.

Last night, she gave in willingly and gradually opened up to them. This is the least they could do for her. Treat her like the queen she is.

He carried her out of the bath. Iris could finally feel her legs, but her thighs hurt, her breasts felt sore, and her back ached. These damn brutes. She flinched when she felt his cool fingers caressing her skin.

Her glare turned him smug. He brought an ointment and applied it to her boy. Though their marks looked breathtakingly hot on her and turned them on, they did not want to damage her skin.

"I love you," he smiled.

"Whatever," she huffed, looking about from him. He smiled, known to the fact his words made her eyes flutter.

Jasper called Raj. "Yes, boss," Raj picked up the call on the second ring. How could not dare to make the devil wait? "Are there any talks about Iris," he jumped right to the point, cutting out any pleasantries.

"Umm, I am not sure. Give me a day, and I will find everything," he put on the glass as he cracked his knuckles. It was time to work, even on Sunday, Raj sighed.

Jasper hummed and cut the call. He leaned against the door. He watched Elias try to comb Iris's hair, chuckling to himself.

"Aw, Oww," Iris yelped.

"Ouch," She cried when he yanked the comb on her hair again. Elias groaned and let out a throaty grunt. "You will make our sweetheart bald if you keep going," Jasper snickered, walking towards the duo. Elias shot his brother a scanty glare.

"It hurts," Iris complained. "I am being gentle," Elias grumbled.

Jasper shoed him away and stood behind Iris, first applying some detangling serum to her ends and then switching to a wide comb for wet hair, "You can't handle long, wavy, almost curly hair," he commented.

"I feel like a doll," Iris remarked as she remembered how Elias helped her dress, and now Jasper was combing her hair.

"We like doing that, little one," Jasper patted her head. "It makes us feel good to treat you like a princess," he gushed, gently combing her curls and styling them with a little cream defining their shapes as he explained her aftercare.

"You are good at it," she complimented, watching him- style and dry her hair. Her curls had never looked more defined. Iris looked at her husband in marvel- it boosted his pride. He grinned at her as his heart picked up the beat. It felt good; his ears tinged red.

"He spends 40 minutes on his hair every day while making me wait," Elias rolled his eyes. "I. I the Elias had been late because of him during meetings. Because his ugly ass takes over an hour to get ready," he added.

Jasper flicked his hair with an arrogant look, smirking, "You're just jealous because she compliments me."

Elias glared.

Jasper beamed.

Iris rolled her eyes.

Suddenly, Jasper blurted out, "I wanted to be a hairstylist." Iris was astonished, she was caught off guard by the statement.

"I wanted to be a cook," Elias admitted.

Her mind was boggled as she stared at them, unable to image one as a stylist and the other as a cook. She was sure they looked feriece3 and cold even as kids.

They looked at each other. It was no choice. The brothers had to take over Sinclair Empire and rule it with an iron fist. Soon they fell in love with this work more than their childish dreams and kept them as only hobbies.

Her heart clenched as she saw a look of melancholy pass through their eyes. They had suffered all these years but no one shared their pain with them. Iris blinked, she had nothing to say. They too had dreams like normal humans, but their responsibility for the Sinclair empire was more important.

She forced a smile changing the topic.

"What's your skincare. You have skin as soft as a baby," Iris caressed Jasper's face with a somewhat envious tone earning a chuckle from him. He picked out around seven items from his drawer and explained how they worked.

The toner gave him supple skin and avoid the ones that contained alcohol. The retinol serum helped him avoid wrinkles and much more.

"You have pretty skin,' she commented in a daze- her hands were itching to pinch his cheeks.

"I don't have pretty skin," Elias sulked, his cheeks puffed like an ignored child; only his brother was getting all the praise and attention.

Iris's lips twitched. "Truth be told, you guys have more healthy skin than me, even longer lashes than me, so lovely," she cupped Elias's cheek with newfound confidence. Her heart skipped a beat when he brimmed with joy.

Her initiations were rare- they made him cherish them even more.

Elias leaned into her touch, closing his eyes.

"Thank you," she whispered. They did take good care of her. "That's our job, wife," Jasper smiled. "And to please you," Elias added with a grin.

If only every day is like this.

Raj worked rather efficiently. He completed a day's work in a mere four hours and was now standing in front of his bosses with a nervous look. Elias clicked the button on the remote as the door of their private office closed.

Great, my route to escape is closed. I am going to die by their hands. Raj cried out in his mind.

"So umm, boss how was your day," Raj fumbled and spoke with a nervous smile.

"Get to the point," Elias harshly rebuked. Iris was waiting for them.

Raj let out a nervous chuckle. Death here I come.

"There is a rumor going around t-that Mrs. S-Sinclair has married you because of your money," he squeaked out.

The temperature dropped. The brother looked furious; the scowl deepened on Elias's face while Jasper smiled. It made Raj's skin crawl. He wanted to run at the exact moment.

"If only it were as simple," Jasper grunted under his breath, letting out a harsh breath.

He hated the women in the past who wanted them for money. But only if Iris loved them for money; it would be so easy to keep her bound to them. They had all the wealth in the world. She would stay with them forever, Only if she loved money more.

"You know how to stop the fucking rumor. Right?" Elias drawled out in a dangerous tone. Raj frantically nodded.

A knock interrupted their talk.

"Elias," Iris beamed as she watched his scowl fade and a ghost smile creep his face as he watched her walk towards him. His hand wound against her waist, pulling her closer.

"Darling," he crooned, placing a tender kiss on her cheeks and twirling a lock of her brown curl. His smile widened, watching his wife turn red.

Raj trembled in his boots.

He bit his tongue to prevent a gasp. He could not comprehend the immediate change in their moods. How fast their expressions changed. How fury turned to smiles. The temperature of Anatrica felt now like spring. All because of the woman in the room.

He observed how all their attention was on the little woman. Both shifted closer to her with a gentle smile but he saw the madness pooling in their eyes.

Their possessiveness grew with each passing day. His eyes trembled when he remembered Elias texted him to arrange a trained female to look after his wife in the office last night.

They already had men watching her in the dark, now even in the office!

These fucking controlling, possessive men. Did Iris know about his actions? Does she feel caged in this vast but empty mansion? Millions of questions flooded his mind.

"Leave," Jasper smiled at Raj making him turn and dash- I mean walk towards the door.

Raj patted his chest as he heaved out a long breath. The bosses are going crazy. No, they are crazy. That could be the only logical answer. 

To be continued...

Vote. Comment. Follow.
Another reverse harem book coming up once I finish Twisted Love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
622K 19.3K 65
"š™„ š™™š™¤š™£'š™© š™£š™šš™šš™™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™©š™¤ š™”š™žš™œš™š™© š™Ŗš™„ š™¢š™® š™¬š™¤š™§š™”š™™, š™Ÿš™Ŗš™Øš™© š™Øš™žš™© š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™¢š™š š™žš™£ š™©š™š™š š™™š™–š™§š™ " He saw her one day helping ou...
8.1M 192K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
3.5M 94.1K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...