The Chakra Eevee [A Pokemon X...

Por KinomiAoi

A female Eevee found herself being thrown away through time and space to the world of shinobi after an accide... Más

Prologue
Discovery

Encounter

51 2 0
Por KinomiAoi

🦊出会い🦊

Eevee's POV

It hurts. My lungs feel painful. I remember everything. Yveltal. The God of Destruction has awaken...And destroys Allearth, where me and the other pokèmon lived. With his Oblivion Wing attack...He...Destroyed...

Ah, that's right. I got hit by his Oblivion Wing. I can't breathe at all, everything is dark. It really seems, that it's the end for me...

The moment I thought that, suddenly out of nowhere, my lungs started to get filled with air. Huh...? I can breathe...? I'm alive...?

How's that possible? I'm sure that I'm supposed to be over when that Oblivion Wing hit me. While thinking that, I'm not realizing that I stopped breathing, and my lungs started to choke again. My chest went up and down, tried to breathe as much air as possible. And from that darkness, I can see a speck of light. My eyes blinked, and...

"Vee!" I immediately sat up, my paws feeling the grass underneath.

Huh...?

My eyes widened once more. My paws? Grass?

I looked around me. Right now I'm sitting on top of a high hill, a very refreshing wind went past me and tickles my brownish fur.

Wait, seriously? What is this place? The afterlife? I looked at my body. Undamaged. Not becoming ash or a stone or whatever. Or probably this is now my soul, and I really am in the afterlife right now.

I moved my paws a little, and knead on the grass below my four legs. I can move just fine like when I was alive. So, am I really alive right now or dead?

Wait a minute, and right at that moment, I then remember. A weird voice that went inside my head when I'm dying. A voice that offered me another chance of living, even if it's in another world. At that time I was so scared of dying, and ended up accepting the offer.

So...Don't tell me I'm in another world now? Or that voice just messing with me to calm me down before I die? Either ways, I definitely don't recognize that voice anywhere.

Also, why did Xerneas didn't appear at that time? I wonder how Allearth is now? Was that voice just offers only me? Or is it also offers other pokèmon too who died because of Yveltal? However...I certainly do not recognize that voice at all, so...Do I, have to believe it...?

"E-vee!" agh, my head hurts!

Tch...The fact that my head can still feel pain means that I really am alive. That voice is not messing with me or its offer towards me. It really did revive me back. But that doesn't mean that I can trust it.

I mean, okay, it brings me back alive. And then, what should I do? I don't even know if now I'm still in the pokèmon world or not, or even in an entirely different world.

The wind blew again, made me quicly looked up, staring at where the wind came from. And then, right at that moment, I saw something.

Right now where I'm standing is a really high hill, and in front of me there's a really deep cliff, and below the cliff, was a city. Or is it a village? I don't know. Anyway, the place was very very spacious, to the point I can say that it's a city. But what catches my attention is that, there's some kind of carving shaped like faces on a stone wall(?) at the north part of the city. At least...There are four faces that being engraved.

What the...? I sweatdropped. The city is going as far as decorating their city with face carvings like that...Are those people important figures or something? Either ways, this city is very interesting. Even though I'm still not quite sure if this place is listed as a place in the pokèmon world. I never even been out of Allearth, how could I know. And clearly, this place is not Allearth.

I then decided to check it out, because there's nothing else I can do after that mysterious voice revived me in this place. The cliff in front of me is pretty steep, so I searched for an easier to walk on. Besides, I'm not a flying type, and there's no flying type eeveelution exist so, I have to walk.

There's a cliff on my front, and forest on my back. I decided to just go through the forest, hoping that it can get me inside of the city. I don't understand why am I deciding to go to the city when I could ask for the nearby pokèmon instead...

...Aaaand, I take my words back.

There are no pokèmon in that forest. Like, none, at all. Only some kind of creatures that looked like pokèmon but not pokèmon. Like a brown-coloured Pachirisu, or Deerling but without flower accessories on their antlers.

(A/N: Those are actually just normal squirrels and deers, but I don't exactly know how to describe it. Author herself doesn't really sure if there any non-pokèmon animals in the pokèmon world, ahaha :'D)

H-how is it...There are no pokèmon here? Th-then, doesn't that mean, this world really is an entirely different world, like that that strange voice told me? If that's the case, then what kind of world is this...

I was shooked. Panicked, I immediately quicken my pace towards the city that I saw earlier. Actually, earlier, I also tried to ask my way to those weird creatures I see, even though they're not pokèmon...

...But they ran away instead.

Either they thought I was a predator or something else, I don't know. I don't even consider myself as a predator, because I prefer munching on berries...

Ah, whatever. I have to quickly find out what is this place. After running for about ten minutes in the forest, I finally managed to find myself inside the city.

And...It's not really surprising actually, the fact that this city has human in it.

"Vee..." I let out an amazed squeak. There's a lot of stores in this city. And they sell a lot of things, such as foods, tools, and...

Weapons...

"V-vee..." w-weapons?! Why would they sold weapons?! Just what kind of world is this?!

"Hey, let's play ninja!" in my point of hearing, I could hear some children talking to each other. I turned my focus on the source of the voice, and saw some little kids standing on top of the roof while holding...What's that...A knife?!

"E-evee!" I let out a voice accidentally in panic, seeing little children holding a weapon as dangerous as that plus that they're standing on top of a roof. And right at that moment, I saw them staring at me.

"Oh! A fox!"

"So cute!"

Ah, dang it. I bet because of my scream earlier.

And then, suddenly, before I could even blink, those two children had already back on the ground, as one of the kids immediately took me in his arms.

"Uwaah, its so cute! Look at the fur on its neck! And its tail! It's so thick and fluffy!" while the other kid only focus was to hold the part of my tail and my neck fur.

"Vee! E-vee!" I shouted in panic when they started to pull and tug my tail. Before suddenly, I heard another voices of some other children.

"Hey! What are you boys playing?" the three of us turned towards the source of the voice, and saw three little girls stood a few meters in front of the two little boys that's still holding me. And before one of the boys answers, one of the little girls saw me.

"Oh! A fox! Where did it come from?"

"Cute!"

"Us next! We want to touch it too!" and with that, I became a living tug of war in the middle of the crowd of the kids. My tail, my paws, my ears...Were being pulled here and there.

"Evvee! Vee!" I had enough. Will all of my might, I scratched the hand of one of the kids that pulled on my paws, and slapped the face on the other one that get in range with my thick tail. They let their guard down, and I quickly took this as a cue to escape from them, and immediately make a run for it.

"Ah! It ran away!"

"After it!" and when I thought it's safe, the five of the kids started to chase after me.

"Evee! Vee-vee!" I ran aimlessly in panic, tried to avoid the chasing of those children. I saw a bush not far in front of me, and quickly, I jumped inside, hiding myself.

The steps that echoed from those children started to ger closer, and I tried to get myself to shut up. Before finally, silence. There's no sound at all. I focused on my two ears, trying to listen more clearly, while peeping a little bit outside of the bush. There's no one.

"Vee..." I sighed in relief. I'm safe.

Ah, so unlucky. It's true that I'm being revived again even if it's in another world. But I got this kind of treatment the moment I came back...So, so unlucky, I thought. I then jumped out of the bushes, and decided to take another walk, before suddenly, I hear something...

"I'm a ninja now!"

"You did well. That's my son."

"Congratulations for your graduation! I'll cook some good meals tonight!"

"Vee?" I turned towards the source of the voice, and saw a crowd from afar. From there, I can see happy expressions from parents to their children, there even who embraced in joy. They looked proud.

"Evee..." seeing their expression that looks very happy, somehow made me can't help but to smile too. That's until...I saw a boy who sat alone by himself on a swing not far from the crowd.

The boy was wearing an orange jumpsuit, and his blonde, spiky hair appear to cover a little of his face, his expression looks very sad. I furrowed my eyebrows.

Why is that kid all by himself? Where are his parents? All the children I saw in that place was with their parents...But I can't see that boy's parents anywhere.

And then, at that moment, I heard some of the parents of the children in the crowd started to whisper, saying something that made my eyes go wide.

"Look at that one."

"Is that boy, isn't it? I hear he's the only one who failed."

"Hmph. Serves him right. Imagine what would happen if someone like him became a ninja. After all, he is..."

"Hey! We're not supposed to talk about that!"

They mumbled to themselves, saying bad things about the boy. I saw the boy started to wear his green-coloured goggles.

"Vee..." I can't help but to feel sad hearing and seeing that. I wonder, why would they say that? They also said the word 'that boy' with a very angry tone...What do they mean by 'that boy' anyway? Isn't he the same like the other kids? Or, did the boy do something bad in the past that made him being hated?

Either ways, I can't handle seeing the boy with that expression. And without I even realizing, I started to walk towards the boy.

"E-vee?"

"Hm?" the boy immediately turned towards me after hearing my voice. His eyes that were blue-coloured focused on me.

"Ev-vee!" I sat in front of him, my tail swaying side to side, as I tried my best to cheer him up. And right at that moment, I saw him let out a smile.

"Oh? Where did you come from, little fox? You're so cute!" he said. Hearing his cheerful voice, I can't help but to answer him.

"E-vee vee!" even though that's probably what he heard. But then, I heard the people from the crowd whispering to themselves, again.

"Look, he's talking with a fox."

"Suits him right, fox demon!"

"Let's just go. There's no need for us to waste our time because of him," and with that, they left, leaving me and this boy alone by ourselves.

What the...What are they talking about? Don't tell me, this boy is what they're talking about...? Why were they calling him a 'demon fox'? Just what happened in this world's past?!

"Ee-vee..." I looked at the boy again. The sad expression on his face returned. It must be because of the earlier words from the people. Seeing that made me can't help but feel sad, too. But, as if seeing my also sad expression, the boy smiled at me again.

"Don't worry, little fox! I'm just fine!" he squatted in front me, and pets the top of my head.

"Vee..." I quietly replied him.

But then, my quiet demeanor quickly changed into a shocked one when suddenly, when the boy's palm made contact with the top of my head, a bluish light appeared, surrounding my whole body. My eyes widened, as well as the boy's.

"Wh-what...What happened?!" I heard him shout.

I feel my body started to change, getting bigger, yet slender, as a few rope of ribbons started to get visible. This...This is impossible...Am I...Am I, evolving, right now?!

"S-sylve!" and a few moments later, my evolution is finished. A blinked, still in shock, sweatdropping while quickly and immediately looked towards my body.

My body is now coloured pink, white, and blue...With a few ribbons from my neck and one of my ears...There's no doubt about it...I have evolved...

...Into a Sylveon...!

H-huh?! How did this happen?! Even though in order for me to evolve into a Sylveon, I need to form a bond and high friendship with my trainer...But let alone trainer! I only just met this boy in my life! I thought in my head.

"L-little fox...You've changed, dattebayo!" he shouted. I'm not really focused on his shoutings, because my eyes, which are now blue in color, can only stared at my new form now.

How is this possible...?

***************************************************************************************

(A/N): To be honest I'm not really sure of what should I give the correct eeveelution according to Naruto's chakra type...Because his chakra type is wind. But there's no wind-type eeveelution. And wind-type in Pokemon doesn't even exist. So I resorted to the closest pokemon type I could think of that related to wind, and that is Sylveon, because it has the move Fairy Wind. Understandable? Okay.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
335K 13.1K 43
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
268K 6.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
142K 3.3K 49
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...