Our Unwanted Marriage [Kim Ta...

By HwangPurpleFics

"Mom I swear I'll never work on this marriage." He yelled at his mother's face. "Taehyunga, calm down." His m... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14 (Final)

#9

10.9K 311 238
By HwangPurpleFics

Check out my new work Tale of the Two-headed Snake.

It's been a week since you last talked to him. No, you were not rude. But you just wanted him to realize his mistake. You wanted him to understand that he should not take people for granted.

"Hyung, you look pale. Are you perhaps unwell?" Jungkook asked taking a seat beside Taehyung.

"No. I am good." He replied.

You also wondered if he was well. He looked pale since past few days. You finally decided to end his punishment today. He was being sincere all the time, while apologizing to you.

You placed the Japchae in front of them.

"Oh my god Japchae! It is Hyung's favorite." Jungkook shouted.

"Kook? No need to shout. I know it's his favorite. That is why I cooked it." You smiled at Taehyung but he was sitting with an expression less face.

"Taehyung, what happened? You don't want to eat?" You asked.

He stood up but suddenly fainted.

"Taehyung!" You shouted.

"Hyung!" Kook shouted.

"Kook, help me carry him to our room." You said while panicking.

With that, you both placed his either arms on your shoulders and took him to the room and laid him down on the bed.

You checked his temperature and he was burning.

"Kook, call a doctor. He is burning in fever." You said in a low and worried tone.

"Yes Noona. I called. He will be here soon." He replied.

TIME SKIP

"He is skipping his meals since around 4 days. Please take care of him. He needs rest. He'll be fine in an hour. I have given medicines to him." Doctor said.

"But doctor, he used to--"

"No kook. Remember, he used to bring his food in the room. I guess he didn't eat all the time." You said looking down.

"I will leave now." Doctor said and Kook went to drop him.

"I am so sorry Taehyung. I never thought you'll become like this. I am sorry for being too harsh on you. Please wake up. I am sorry." You cried while side hugging him.

"I promise I'll not punish you like this ever again. I am sorry." You said snuggling in his chest.

"Oh really?" He spoke and you jumped in your place.

"Yah, you were awake?" You asked in shock.

"Of course I became conscious when you cried while apologizing to me." He said and hugged you back.

"I am sorry Taehyunga." You said and a tear rolled down your eyes.

"Stop crying Y/n. It was my mistake after all." He said and wiped your tears.

"Did you forgive me now?" He asked and you nodded vigorously in response.

"How can I believe you?" He asked poking your nose with his.

"What shall I do to make you believe?" You asked caressing his cheek.

"A kiss would do, I guess." He said.

"Yah, so shameless! If you were not unwell, I'd have beaten you a lot." You said pulling his cheeks and he winced in pain.

"Ahh.. Please? Only one? We didn't kiss since a week." He whined like a kid.

"Oh god. Okay, fine." You said.

Within a matter of seconds, he pulled you in a sweet kiss. You kissed back slowly.

In heat of the moment, he hovered over you making you go weak in your legs. He was kissing you roughly by now. Being all aggressive while kissing, he pushed his tongue inside your mouth devouring you completely. He was loving the way your body reacted so nervously to his touch.

"Heol! What the fuck?" Jungkook shouted entering the room.

You pushed Taehyung with all your strength and breathed heavily.

"Yah, I am still not well. Why did you push me like that?" He said being mad.

"Hyung, what do you expect her to do if you won't let her breathe? You can continue. I'll be in my room." He said and left while closing the door.

"Gosh! It's so embarassing." You said while face palming yourself.

"What's so embarassing? We were just kissing. We are married. We can do anything." He replied again pulling you towards himself.

"Yah, let me go. I am busy." You said while wiggling in his embrace.

"No. You need to compensate for the harsh punishment you gave me." He said pulling you into a kiss again.

TIME SKIP

"Hyung, I am going back to States." Jungkook told.

"What? Why? You came a few days back only." Taehyung replied.

"Kook, please stay for a few more days. I will miss you. I will be bored without you." You said while pouting and Taehyung glared at you two.

"No Noona. I will come again to visit you. I have to resume my work there." He said.

"When will you go?" Taehyung asked.

"I'll leave in an hour for the airport." He said.

"Why so early? And you are telling us now? This is not done Kook." You shouted at him.

"So sorry Noona. I came to tell you but you two were busy in your room and all." He said while laughing awkwardly.

"Aww.. My Koo Koo baby is going back to States. Noona will miss Kookie." You said while pouting and fake crying and he ran to hug you.

"I promise, I will come to see you again Noona." He said while hugging you.

"I also live in the same house as you two." Taehyung said while fake coughing.

"Oh sorry Hyung." He laughed and jumped on Taehyung.

"Yah, get rid of this habit to jump on me. You are not a baby anymore." Taehyung scolded him.

"No. I am your and Noona's baby." He said and pouted to which you chuckled. Taehyung also laughed at his dramatic face.

TIME SKIP

Jungkook left for States yesterday. You were currently sitting and watching Netflix right now.

"Y/n!" Taehyung called while sitting beside you.

"Yes?" You asked in reply.

"What is my name?" He asked and you scoffed in disbelief.

"Huh? It's Taehyung obviously." You replied.

"What is the name of guy who left yesterday?" He asked.

"Jungkook." You replied straight.

"What do you call Jungkook?" He asked.

"Jungkook or Kook or Koo or Baby." You replied not paying any sort of attention to him.

"And what do you call me?" He again asked.

"Taehyung again." You replied and sighed.

"Then why don't you give me nicknames just like Jungkook?" He whined and snuggled in the crook of your neck.

"Yah, is this a way to behave? What is this behaviour Taehyung?" You asked being all shocked.

"Give me a nickname or else call me Baby or Honey or Darling or-" He said.

"Or?" You asked.

"Daddy." He said and you raised your eyebrows.

"Why would I call you daddy? I have my own dad, stupid." You said and scoffed.

"Don't tell me you're that innocent." He said looking up in your eyes.

"Huh? I didn't get what you mean." You again remarked.

"You don't know about Daddy and Baby Girl thing?" He asked being all pissed.

"I do. Who won't know? My father is my daddy and I am his baby girl." You said proudly.

"Yah, Song Y/n! What do I do with you?" He said ruffling his hair in annoyance.

"What is wrong? Did I say something wrong?" You asked.

"No. I am the only wrong person here. Gosh! You know nothing about romance." He said and started to slap his cheeks in frustration.

"What? How can a Dad and Daughter romance? Does that even make sense?" You said all irritated by his stupid assertions.

"Fine. Just give me any nickname." He said.

"Why do you even want one?" You asked.

"Why did you give Jungkook one?" He asked.

"Because he is cute and small. Aigoo. My baby!" You said and laughed.

"Yah, am I not cute? Which wife doesn't give her husband a nickname? How can you even call that muscled and well built man small?" He protested.

"Aigo. He is innocent. That's why I call him like that. There is no comparison between you and him. He is cute and you are--" You said while laughing and pinched his nose.

"I am?" He asked.

"You are my husband of course." You said and smiled.

"This is not fair." He said and started to punch and kick the air.

"Gosh. Calm down. I will give you a nickname." You said holding him back.

"Tae Tae or Tae?" You asked and he smiled.

"Both." He said and kissed your neck.

"Ok now stop it. Let's sleep. Come on." You said while getting up.

"No. Let's watch something." He proposed.

"Taehyung, we both have office tomorrow. Remember?" You said while folding arms.

"Yes. But I want to be with you." He said and pulled you onto his lap.

"Yah, what are you even doing?" You asked being flustered.

"I love to see you here." He whispered in your ears making you shiver.

"Ok, what do you wanna watch?" You asked trying to be less awkward.

"Anything you want." He replied and stroked your belly.

"Barbie?" You asked.

"Song Y/n!" He yelled.

"What now?" Who watches Barbie with their husbands?" He asked while massaging his temples.

"Then why did you tell me to choose?" You pouted.

"I am sorry. I forgot you are naive." He said and you snuggled in the crook of his neck.

"I am sleeping. Do whatever you want." You told.

"Don't dare sleep or else the consequences will not be good." He said stroking your body.

"What do I do then?" You asked in annoyance.

"Learn how to romance with me." He said and smirked.

"I don't want to." You said.

"You have to." He demanded.

"Ahh.. You're so dominating." You said and punched him lightly.

"Yes I am. Now watch this." He said.

"What are we watching?" You asked.

"Dark Desire." He said.

"Yah, it's an adult web series." You said.

"It's not like you're a 5 year old kid." He glared at you.

"No but it's just that--"

"What? Tell me clearly." He asked .

"I- I feel uncomfortable watching such content." You said fidgeting with your fingers and he sighed.

"Have you ever watched any?" He asked and you denied.

"Watch with me. I'll not make you feel uncomfortable. And even if you feel, let me know." He said and kissed your forehead. You smiled in awe at his understanding nature.

"Okay Baby." You giggled and kissed his cheek.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Check out my new work Tale of the Two-headed Snake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 10.5K 40
🌺🌹🌺 When words are not enough to communicate... Our actions speak it all, This is the most magical thing of love... Where hearts doesn't ask and...
49.3K 1.7K 33
This story is about two people, Kim Taehyung and Min Y/n...They had an arranged marriage. Y/n loves him more than anyone in this world Taehyung love...
2.3M 75.2K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳 𝗞𝗶𝗺 : 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲 𝗼...
375K 14.4K 27
Genre: Romantic Comedy This story revolves around a perfect boss and his not so perfect secretary. Both of them find each other very annoying and int...